Oliver St. John Gogarty Reviews

18-21 Anglesea Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

It's a very nice place. Located on the best bank of the river. The staff is nice and hospitable. The room was also good, and big, but it's airing is bad.

good. but there a hairy man in my bed! dont care he was hairy but that he was bed...

• 3rd Sep 2014

The Hostel was ok but I for longer stays it is far too loud. But for just a party weekend it's perfect!

• 3rd Sep 2014

I stayed in an room with 8 beds. The staff were very friendly, and helpful with directions for the nearby area. I kept my luggage behind the desk for safekeeping for the majority of my stay.

Quite noisy until late at night but we expected this since it's located in Temple Bar and in a pub. Nice breakfast in the morning with good selection of foods.

Had an absolute amazing time here. Great location I would recommend this to anyone :D

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • xoxvixtorxox

Good price, clean room, delicious breakfast... More than I expected :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »