Om Ganesh Hostel Reviews

130/1 t bantai ampha kohphangan, om ganesh sun set side haad rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I had really really nice time in Om Ganesh hostel . I stay there for a few days but I felt so comfortable and friendly with the staff like at home ! The place is near the Fool moon party beach so I don t needed to take any taxis witch save me a lot of money ! I recommend for all the adventures traverse :)

My stay at Om Ganesh hostel was amazing, the people and the atmosphere make you relax and spend a lovely holiday !!! The place it's on the main street , so you have absolutely everything really close . On the beach you can go to have fun and listen to good music from the bars or go in on of the many party which happens around....I definitely will visit again ....

the hostel is on the perfect location near to the pier and the bech,The new menagers are incredible nice and show me a lo of hiden nice places around the island,,also i rent a motorbike here and make a day trip around the Phangan,,also they give free drinnks for th party and free caffe and diner. Thaks you so much that you made my holiday a real paridise,,,I see you again for sure

Thank you Raj for the best hostel I've ever stayed in Asia. I love you very much, and the rest of the great crew. HIGHLY recommend this place !

Great location ideal for full moon . Friendly helpful staff - Indian buffet was excellent. Good strong wifi. Very secure with staff sleeping at the door. In a 14 bed dorm there was 3 plug sockets which was a pain, but the major downfall of this place is the beds. Without a doubt the most uncomfortable beds we have ever slept on. It would be impossible to get to sleep unless you are heavily intoxicated (Which luckily we were) but even in these drunken states we found ourselves waking up in pain

• 27th Aug 2015

Stayed here for full moon so it was a bit pricey for what is was. Having said that the place was very secure with the staff sleeping by the door at night and not letting anyone without a hostel key in. Location was great, 5min walk to the full moon beach and 2mins from Haad Rin pier. Overall atmosphere was great everyone came to the BBQ and everyone was very friendly and chatty

Came for the full moon party. Can't really say I spent much time in the hostel. It rallies around the full moon party but every hostel does that.

The beds are so close together its like your all sharing one big bed, but there are curtains separating you. Great location for full moon party! I thought it was a bit expensive for what it was, you could get somewhere nicer for the price. All the free extras were really good however bathrooms were disgusting the whole time

This hostel was awful. It was filthy. The staff would barge into the rooms every morning and turn the lights on to see if anyone had more than one person in their bed so they could charge them 1000 baht. The mattresses were worse than sleeping on concrete and the pillows may as well have been sand bags. We cut our stay short (but still had to pay for the entire stay) due to the foul conditions. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

thank you very much for your reviews ,i think how to start and how to end. i dont no for reply your reviews . offecource we charge 1000 baht. people from out if they dont stay in our hostel . that is security reasons.and you have to pay for 3 night.even you cut one night. becouse we have around full moon party minimum stay 3 night for everybody, also you know very well. for pillows and mattresses we have clean all the time if you dont paint and dirty your self .

We stayed here for the last full moon party, so naturally paid a ridiculous amount of money. Aside from this, the hostel is nice- the dorms are fairly small, but have good air con and are very sociable. Towels are provided, as well as a voucher book providing a free meal, bucket and various discounts, which was very good. We met lots of people and thought the staff were very welcoming. The only downside is that one employee comes into every room at 8am & wakes you up by switching on the light.

My last night was the full moon! This hostel definitely provided me what I was looking for (meeting people and security)! The staff is excellent...one of the guys took me to the boat in his bike (full speed) because I awake very late (thanks guys!)! Summing is a reaaaly nice hostel, if you are not on a budget definitely come here otherwise try to look for another (it is true they offer 1 dinner and 1 bucket, but for this price I was expecting some breakfast and not having such a small room!).

Very nice hostel. Fantastic location 5 min walk to full moon party, 30 sec walk from haadrin pier where ferry drops you off. Lots of restaurants, shops on the same street! Owners are lovely especially Raj and his cat!