Om Ganesh Hostel Reviews

130/1 t bantai ampha kohphangan, om ganesh sun set side haad rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Definitely check out their restaurant, you get 10% off and it's the best Indian food I had. Not the best hostel you'll ever stay at but good if you just wanna check out the full moon party and meet lots of people while hanging out in the front of the hostel. Also the staff is really nice

Totally overpriced, scruffy, loud and noisy.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Awesome owner and staff, close to everything, lots of good people staying at the hostel during my time there, no problems with safety/theft, and really good times for full moon party.

• 3rd Mar 2015

I Iiked to stay in this hostel. They gave us free bucket of thai whiskey, free paint for the full moon party and there was a free indian food buffet. It's very well located, very close to the pier and just a 5 minute walk from the full moon party beach. The only complain I have about this hostel is the hardness of the bed. It was almost like sleeping on the floor. Don't take me wrong, I love hard mattress but I wouldn't consider this beds had mattresses at all. Would stay again anyway.

Couldn't have chose a better hostel to stay at for Full Moon Party, here for 4 nights and would definitely have stayed longer if I had not already booked an outbound flight. Staff were very friendly, provided food night before Full Moon for everyone, and set up chairs and tables out the front for pre drinking and body painting, which really bought everyone together like a big, drunken OmGanesh family. Stay here for a great time. Security great too, individual dorm keys! Highly recommended!

Great party, great people, some reggaeton for latinos, u should give a try. Nice staff.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Argentina

Stayed her over NYE and the price was jacked up for the time of year. Definitely not worth the cost. The bathrooms downstairs were gross but the room was ok.

Excellent hostel for fullmoonparty. 5 minutes walk to the beach where it all happens but not in the loud music and annoying buckeeeet-screamers. The Indian buffet is nice and the free bucket is strong. The dorms are fine but the AC is freezing and the beds are like stone. It's a very good place to meet people and quit cheap for a hostel during full moon. They also have 5 showers (2 hot, 3 cold), 8 toilets and 8 urinals. I was here during fullmoon and never had to wait.

• 29th Dec 2014

The staff are the funniest, friendliest and most hospitable hosts I've ever had! Bought me a big big big cake for my birthday and candles and everything. Heart of full moon party. Clean. Sociable. Cheap scooter rental. Fastest wifi of any hostel I've had. Would recommend always. See you guys next year!!

This is a great full moon party location, it also close to everything. The hot showers are nice I never had to wait. Wifi is good and the staff are excellent, always willing to help. The common area could be better though, it's pretty basic and I didn't feel encouraged to hang out there.

Perfect place to stay during the fullmoonparty. The indian buffet was so delicious and a perfect way to get known the other at the hostel. No place to just sit down except outside the hostel but that did not bother us. The staff was gently. Just 3 hot showers but that works too.

• 4th Nov 2014