Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation within 4 weeks prior to arrival or no show: EUR 11,00 / P.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A group is defined as a group of guests travelling together and arriving and departing on the same dates.
Rates are quoted in (Euro). Room rates are quoted per night including buffet breakfast, service charge and all taxes effective upon conclusion of the agreement. In case that any new government tax is introduced during the validity of the agreement it will be added to the above rates. Group Rates are valid for a minimum of 10 (ten) rooms or 21 (twentyone) persons. If groups are reduced to less than 10 rooms, Individual Rates will apply.
3. COMPLIMENTARY POLICY:
For each 20 (twenty) guests paying the confirmed room rate the Hotel shall allow 1 (one) person free of charge in a 4-bed room (max. 4 persons).
4. DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT POLICY:
Groups up to 30 rooms: 50 % of total amount 1 month before arrival date
Groups with more than 30 rooms: 25 % of total amount 3 months prior to arrival date 50 % of total amount 1 month prior to arrival date
Balance payable at Check-Out or latest within 14 days after receipt of invoice.
In case that down payments are not credited in time, the Hostel reserves the right to cancel the bookings.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY:
It is the responsibility of the Client to deduct cancellation fees from the persons making the cancellation, and to credit these amounts to the hostel.
Unless agreed otherwise, following installments apply:
Cancellations up to 4 weeks before arrival no fee charged
Cancellations 4 to 2 weeks before arrival 25 % of booking value
Cancellations 2 to 1 week bfore arrival 50 % of booking value
Cancellations within 7 days before arrival full booking value
6. ROOMING LIST AND MEAL PLAN:
A rooming list and detailed meal requirements are to be made available to the Hostel 14 days prior to arrival date at the latest.
7. GENERAL TERMS:
All reservations, amendments or cancellations are subject to a written reconfirmation by the Hostel.
The Hostel reserves the right to withdraw from this present agreement in case of force majeure or any grave violation to the agreement. In the event of force majeure the hostel may not be held responsible for damages.
All other terms not mentioned in this agreement are settled in the Agreement on the Code of Contact for Group Travellers issued by the Austrian Professional Hotel Association and the Austrian Professional Travel Agency Association.
The contracting partners hereby declare that the contents of this agreement shall be kept secret from third parties, particularly with regard to the booking status and rates.
The hostel reserves the right to accomplish accommodation in a hotel of same category.
Any legal disputes arising from this agreement shall be settled before the court in Vienna / Austria.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.