6.5
Good 1,059 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 1,059 Total Reviews
PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel Located at Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 34, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 34
65% 1059
52.5259608 13.4152293
    Rooms available

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2015
4.3

The hostel was full of refugees, which made me feel unsafe. The staff were not helpful. There was no atmosphere within the hostel. I stayed there over new years. The rooms were cold, and the beds were uncomfortable. There were limited powerpoints and the lockers were hard to get to within the room. The backrooms were alright, although I just felt unsafe. As well, there were kids staying with the hostel. The locationwas good though, located near Alexander Platz - just a short walk down.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2015
6.0

The staff didn't smile at all. I had to ask about everything. We only got some information from 2 girls over there. While in there we asked about the teenagers that were staying at the hostel. They were refugees. I think you should inform people before making booking, that refugees are staying there. They were loud, some making comments. I understand they are teenagers but I could have stayed at different hostel. Is was very difficult to climb to the top bed- not stable, only 2 steps.