PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 34, Berlin, Germany

Very central location near Alexanderplatz in a renovated east german office building. The good - location, room size, cleanliness. The bad - no hot water one morning, no bunk side powerpoints, poor sound insulation, really bad wifi that you must pay EUR1/24hrs for.

Awesome hostel to stay at! No kitchen so we always had to eat out, but if you are in Berlin to just party for a couple of days I would recommend this hostel! Very similar to a hotel atmosphere and a great €5 breakfast in the morning!

This is a very well-managed hostel, in a good location for travelling around Berlin. However I would not recommend it for travellers, given the lack of a kitchen and strict rules such as not being allowed to take alcohol into your rooms. There were large groups of young school children staying while we were there, which gave the impression it is not particularly young adult friendly. Facilities such as bathrooms were extremely well managed and kept clean, but we had issues with the wifi.

• 22nd Mar 2014

I don't think you will be able to get this kind of value for money anywhere in the City Centre of Berlin. Rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable, the showers were the cleanest I have seen in a hostel.Breakfast buffet is offered in the hostel bar, which is a great place to hang out and meet other travelers. Staff makes sure that you have everything you need and is quite friendly. Rooms are all named after cities and include a poster of those cities, which I thought was pretty cool.

Clean place, great location, secure. Staff could give more tips about the city. Breakfast and wifi are charged apart.

Very comfortable stay.I would definatly recommend staying here.

Everything was good, except the wifi was quite bad in our room at the end of the hallway. Overall though, pretty clean, good atmosphere, enjoyed our stay.

There was a lot of people in the corridor doing noise at 1 am.I told the staff and the went to their room, but again at 2 am i need to tell the staff cause the guys were in the corridor again doing noise

1 2 Next » last »