Peniche Surf Lodge Reviews

Rua Casal de Viola 6, Papoa, Peniche, Portugal

The best accommodation I have found so far. Duncan and Claire really went out of their way to make our stay as easy and carefree as possible. Picked up from the bus station, wide selection or surfboards and wetsuits and a ride to the beach with the best conditions on the day. Really felt like we were staying at a friends house rather than a lodge. Great recently renovated property with everything you could ask for. Highly highly recommended!!! - Team Tychung

Really nice people, had an absolute blast and looking forward to returning!

Just an awesome stay! Had a great time and would definitely come back to hunt waves!!

We loved staying at your place had an awesome time! Already recommended your place to a friend of mine..

Duncan and Clair are super nice and helpful.

This is the best lodge/hostel I have ever stayed at. Claire and Duncan are extremely helpful and both lovely people. The accommodation is excellent, especially the private rooms. The lodge is well maintained and always clean. I couldn't fault this lodge. Thanks Claire and Duncan !!

• 6th Apr 2014

If you are looking for an awesome place to stay, in a great location in Peniche, this is the place. The surfing here was amazing, and Duncan (the host) was awesome at taking us around to different spots to find the best waves. Had an amazing time here and I can't recommend it enough

Great lodge, clean with really good facilities, great location and fantastic staff who go out of their way to ensure you have a good trip. Overall I would highly recommend Peniche Surf Lodge.

Awesome help from Claire and Duncan. Great surf! Definitely coming back!

• 13th Nov 2013

Great hostel with friendly atmosphere and all the facilities you could need. Duncan and Claire are very helpful and obliging.

STAY HERE!!!! Modern, clean, comfy - with the loveliest owners and great local knowledge, this is a gem of a place.

Loved my stay here the hostel feels like home a huge three storey house! We stayed in the double room really clean and spacious! Duncan and Claire are so lovely and helpful! Great kitchen facilities and a big comfy lounge room. The house is cleaned daily and a basic breakfast is provided. It's in a good location close to the supermarket and beach! The atmosphere here was really good easy to make friends! Would definitely come back and stay here!

Really great value for money. Very easy to meet other backpackers. Really clean. awesome kitchen facilities and chesp laundry. Duncan has a great knowledge of the local surf spots for beginners to advanced. Overall a really great place to stay!

• 8th Oct 2013

Really nice hostel and Duncan and Claire are so sweet!

That was the perfect place to stay. Claire and Duncan are so caring and loving! Unbelievable! The facilities are good, the house is clean and the atmosphere was great! But the best: Duncan's surfing lessons! Good value for money. Never got such good surf lessons. Will come back next year! Thanks to you guys!

Amazing place!! If you surf, you'll definitely be happy here, but non-surfers should also feel welcome. Claire and Duncan are awesome, friendly and knowledgeable about both the waves and the restaurants. The next time we're in Portugal (which isn't far away) we'll definitely stay here. Everything exceed our expectations. Thanks again. Verena and Justin

Great people, down to earth, friendly and helpful. Place is spotless, great facilities, Claire even hung my washing out for me while i was off surfing!! Would definitely stay here again!!! Everything is in walking distance too. Thanks guys!!

Peniche Surf Lodge is one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Claire and Ducan are the most down to earth people who want to make sure that your stay in Peniche will be memorable. Little extras really make this hostel unique (u'll have to discover that yourself)! I will come back to this hostel for surf in the near future :). Thx for the stay! See u soon

It's simple, if you are here to surf, STAY HERE!!! fun right hand reef out the front of the hostel and when its good at Baleal or Supertubos, they will drive you there!! could not have been happier with my stay here!!

The hostel is very clean and tidy. Clare and David went to every length to ensure we were comfortable. They were extremily friendly always interested in what we had to say. David is a very patient and a great surf instructor. Clare never stopped smiling. Exactly what you want in a sea side getaway. It was my first trip to Portugal and I will definitely be returning in the future and would only stay at this place. As they say, 'When on a good thing....'

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6