Pensao Residential Solar-Guesthouse B&B Reviews

Rua Ant�nio Cris�gono dos Santos, 60, Lagos, Portugal

Clean, bright hostel. Staff was friendly but spoke little English.

Hostel is more like a 2 or 3 star hotel than a hostel. There are no common areas as such and none of the usual facilities of a hostel that enable you to meet others and find out what is going on in the area. The kitchen was available but was quite messy and disorganised. In saying that, if you are happy to keep to yourself then it is absolutely fine. There is a great breakfast included and excellent wifi. We staying in a double room and it had an ensuite, fridge, air conditioning.

We ended up in a twin double room which gave us plenty of room. Room had a fridge and all tv, was secure and clean if not a bit dated.

We had a wonderful stay and appreciated the good service!

The location of the hostel is excellent. It's just nearby the bus terminal and in the centre of the city of Lagos. It was recommended by a friend of mine and that was the right choice for me. Staff are friendly and helpful which makes the visitors feeling comfortable. I highly recommend to all friends!! Alexandre Lui, a Brazilian from Hong Kong

• 19th Jul 2013

Staff is very friendly and the location is great !

It was one of the best choices as a hostel, price- quality report was really good. Cheap room for 2 persons with breakfast included (a big breakfast), clean towels each morning and room was tided every day. Nice balcony with view and hot water all the time. 2 minutes from the bus station and 10 minutes from the centre, so it was very safe for two girls to return to the hostel during night. I will send all my friend to this hostel.

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Romania

Nothing special here, very basic indeed.

I surely recommend it! Friendly staff, plentifull breakfast, possibility to pay the last day. It's very well located, not far from the city center as well the sea. All the room have air conditioner, really important if you're going to stay in the hottest months of the year. The room and bathromm were cleaned every day. It's absolutely not expensive (I've been in July) for the quality of the services and location. I really enjoyed my stay.

View all Lagos Bed and Breakfasts