Pension Cibeles Reviews

Cara 12, Cordoba, Spain

This was one of the best places I stayed during my short visit to Spain and to Cordoba in particular. The staff was simply superb. Very nice, very friendly and extremely helpful. I got to stay an additional day on the 6th of August but could not stay on the 7th because the place was full. The only replacement I could find for the 7th was Hotel Lucano whose staff were extremely mercenary and I got the feeling that they were also dishonest. Pension Cibeles is the best place to stay in Cordoba.

The room was not really as nice as we expected. Shared bathroom is with bad conditions. No shower gel or anything , the shower handle was broken and we had to hold it. toilet paper. The beds are not comfortable either.

We had such a lovely stay! The location was perfect, the staff were very nice and our room was great; clean and with air conditoning!

• 9th Jul 2015

Perfect location, close to the Mosque-Cathedral and good restaurants, and the river. Really nice staff, and I always felt that my stuff was safe there.

Most comfortable bed I have slept in in a hostel in Europe. Staff was very nice and the location was more than we could have asked for.

Lovely pension, great location, pension in a lovely building with lots of charm.

View all Cordoba Bed and Breakfasts