Pension Cibeles Reviews

Cara 12, Cordoba, Spain

The room was not really as nice as we expected. Shared bathroom is with bad conditions. No shower gel or anything , the shower handle was broken and we had to hold it. toilet paper. The beds are not comfortable either.

We had such a lovely stay! The location was perfect, the staff were very nice and our room was great; clean and with air conditoning!

• 9th Jul 2015

Perfect location, close to the Mosque-Cathedral and good restaurants, and the river. Really nice staff, and I always felt that my stuff was safe there.

Most comfortable bed I have slept in in a hostel in Europe. Staff was very nice and the location was more than we could have asked for.

Lovely pension, great location, pension in a lovely building with lots of charm.

The hostel is beyond my expectation! Main attractions such as Mezquita-Catedral, Alcazar and Roman Bridge in addition to restaurants and tapas bars are located near to the hostel. City centre is also reachable by walking. The rooms are really neat and come with air conditoner that can be used as a room heater. Cleanliness of the toilet and WiFi access are good! The only thing that bothers me are lack of facilities e.g. f&b teller machine, as well as the receptionist that doesn't speak English.

View all Cordoba Bed and Breakfasts