Piccolo Hotel Etruria Reviews

Via delle Donzelle 3, Siena, Italy

Loved staying here. The location is amazing and the staff were super friendly and helpful. The rooms are reasonably basic but very comfortable and kept really clean. As mentioned by others, the walls are really thin but other guests were very considerate while we were there so this wasn't an issue. Seina itself was amazing too and we would definitely stay here again if we were going back.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

This was a great location for my one night stay in Siena. I was close to everything, walking around all day and night. It was great since I had already been to Siena before, I could stop in and out of hotel since it was centrally located. The staff was very helpful, courteous, and helped me get quickly to the train station on a day when there was a strike. The cab driver waited until he was sure I would have a train to my next Tuscan destination.

• 12th Apr 2014