7.8
Very Good 496 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 496 Total Reviews
Pippies Beach House Rainbow Beach Located at 22 Spectrum Street, PO Box 317, Rainbow Beach.
Australia
Rainbow Beach Queensland 4581 22 Spectrum Street, PO Box 317
78% 496
-25.9040507 153.0895900
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

Really nice staff (Katie) and nice that there's free breakfast and free wifi! We had a private room (Sunshine) which was like being at a hotel almost.

13th Aug 2016
7.7

Friendly staff. Clean rooms. My bed was super loud and creaky though. Small lockers for hire. Short walk to IGA and beach/cafes. Right next to the other hostels on the same street. Free sandboard hire for the Sandblow Park (use the bodyboard instead of woodboard)

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
3rd Aug 2016

Wi Fi was very good and the staff were very friendly.

21st Jun 2016

Great hostel. Had great Internet that reached all the rooms.

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Pippie's! The hostel has a great atmosphere, good kitchen facilities and is in a really handy location less than 100m from where the Premier bus drops off. The staff are amazing, very friendly and can't do enough to help (including posting my sandals back to me when I left them behind, thanks guys!). Special mention to Katy who took the time to talk through the Fraser Island tour options with me (despite being really busy!) and then helped me decide on a great tour.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
11th Jun 2016
6.6

Stayed here only for one night. Hostel not clean, but I reckon that's more due to the people staying there. Also people were partying till past 2 am and I couldn't even sleep. Bed was so uncomfortable and creaking.

• England, Couple, 18-24
18th May 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed in a double room with a shared balcony. The room was clean and tidy however the balcony door is broken and doesn't close properly. The hostel had a great atmosphere and the staff were brilliant. We went on the fraser island tour which was amazing and i 100% recommend!

• England, Couple, 18-24
20th Apr 2016
7.4

We used this hostel as an overnight stop before we started our trip the following day the room was nice with a balcony and tv had movies preloaded on it which was nice, the faculties were clean and staff were helpful.

16th Apr 2016
7.7

Nice hippy style hostel. Lots of hammocks to relax in. Nice TV room with a wide range of movies. Big enough kitchen with modern appliances. Directly across the street from the bus stop. Short walk to the beach and shops. A bit hard to meet people I found.

• Austria, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

We stayed 2 nights at pippies. It was clean, people were nice and the noise level at night was alright. The kitchen was very dirty but all in all it was a good stay.