Pippies Beach House Rainbow Beach Reviews

22 Spectrum Street, PO Box 317, Rainbow Beach, Australia

Good friendly hostel, efficient friendly staff. the bathroom in our block did look a bit dirty and I think if this was upgraded it would make a big difference. Air con would be a bonus too but for the price you can't complain. Hostel has a really chilled out vibe and location and was clean. I would recommend this hostel to others.

Pool was nice. Free breakfast is a good idea but the milk isn't very nice and the whole bowl/plate/cutterly thing is weird. There aren't any lockers in the rooms and the dorm rooms don't have enough sockets for everyone in the rooms. Also there aren't really enough showers/toilets for everyone in the dorms. However the private room was really nice. Lots of space. Nice balcony over looking the pool and clean bathroom.

Stayed in 8 bed dorm first night before Fraser Trip. Very small but clean. Then stayed in double room on return from Fraser. This was located about 200 metres away from the hostel in a house. Was actually really nice but annoying that you have to carry your bags so far and that we weren't told about this until we checked in.

Friendly and relaxed hostel, nice communal living areas. Would have been good to have cooking facilities in the lodge we were staying in as the main kitchen was busy but equally we could have just waited for an off-peak, quieter time to cook!

I only stayed here for one night after my Fraser trip but absolutely loved the hostel and wish I had the time to have stayed longer.

We stayed in a double, the room was big with a huge bed and air con, as well as a little balcony overlooking the pool which we loved! The bathroom was big and only really shared with one other double room. It's about 5minutes from the beach and there's a little supermarket round the corner, with a few cafes nearby. They seem to run a lot of overnight tours and we were put off a little by people jumping up and down in the pool chugging goon but the room was in a good spot and was quiet at night.

Great place to stay would definitely stay again the rooms seemed the cleanest of all the hostels! Great facilities! Only let down was the guy checking us in but I feel he may have been new as it was a massive cluster for everyone checking in! Had two phones on the go and people waiting in a big cue! But I would stay again great vibe!

Very good, nothing wrong at all. Also stayed at dingos next door, was definitely better. A real homely feel

Very nice and helpful staff, clean rooms. Bathrooms were cleaned once a day, but looked kind of dirty at the end of the day. Kitchen same. Nice that it included free breakfast.

Tiny box rooms completely crammed with beds, dirty bathroom, awful kitchen (one hob and one sink for the whole hostel), the male member of staff who checked us in was very unfriendly although the next day a different member was much friendlier and more helpful. Although a nice communal garden area, wouldn't recommend this hostel

Seemed dirty and overcrowded during my stay, maybe all of rainbow beach is like that but I just felt like a number here

toilet and shower was very dirty.

Location is fab but then again all the hostels in Rainbow are in the same area. The staff are all really friendly and happy to help. It's mainly used as a stop off before and after the Fraser tours and can get pretty noisy with people partying until really late and not sticking to the curfew time. Overall a nice stay everything was clean and enough kitchen equipment to go round!

Close to everything going on in Rainbow Beach! The 2 day 1 night Fraser tour booked through bookme was the best value for money trip I've ever done. Amazing staff, great atmosphere and vibe. Loved it!

The kitchen is a big mess!

Good location but staff not really friendly and nice... Room was dirty and There was only One bathroom for 5 rooms! The atmosphere was not fun at all...

Great location and free breakfast. Rooms need updating and could do with wifi in rooms

View all Rainbow Beach Hostels