Posada del Caminante Reviews

Isabela-Galapagos, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

I can only actually rate the location and staff as they staff denied my reservation and did not allow me to stay there. The woman just kept telling me no, that they were full even though I had booked a reservation. They are supposed to be returning my deposit. Location was not good. There are better places to stay, I would definitely NOT recommend the pink Iguana hostel either! The owner there is AWFUL and CRAZY.

Stayed here for one and didn't see any staff the whole time. Had to leave a note at check out after multiple attempts to pay. Finally had to come back after a tour (that we had hoped to book through the hostel but couldn't) and hunt down someone to pay. This hostel is more for families than backpackers.

View all Galapagos Islands Bed and Breakfasts