Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Through the years I've stayed in about 10-15 hostels (UK, Spain, Ireland, Scotland, Germany) and while most of those previous places had good accommodations, there was always something lacking or less than adequate. This was not the case at K's Tokyo Oasis: -Comfortable and clean rooms. -Drawers under bed that can be locked -Shower room separate from the toilet and the sink area -A cleaning person that cleaned the bathroom -Clean interior due in part to taking off shoes at front door

Thank you very much for your comment.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay with K's House Tokyo Oasis.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

For all the reasons stated above, this hostel is fantastic. The staff was welcoming, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I met fun and helpful people in the lounge that I ended up running around with for a good part of the rest of my stay. I would recommend to a friend and look forward to staying here again on my next layover

great place, friendly staff, good location

I confess I selected this hostel ramdomly since I didn't have much time to plan my trip to Japan. That being said, I consider myself lucky of having found this hostel in Tokyo. First, I was impressed by the cozyness of the main lounge area, reception and kitchen. The free green tea was surely a strong point. Then, the staff was really helpful and kind, and the rooms were really clean and well-kept. I would say that this hostel has a really nice, calm and happy atmosphere.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again when you come back to Tokyo!

Very close to Sensoji temple. Helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your comment.We hope you will have wonderful year and come back to our hostel one day!

Helpful and knowledgeable staff. K's house chain is known for International standards in every aspect. Kudos to Mr.K and his team.

Everything's good. Location's good, clean, nice atmosphere.

Thank you very much for your comment. We hope you're gonna have a great year!

The best hostel i've ever stayed in :)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

It is very nice to us the words of compliments!We hope you are coming back to our hostel again!

it's hard to find but in an awesome area with awesome staff and atmosphere

I would definitely return here, great płace.... Right near the temples and the shops, 2 mins each way to 24 hr food markets, free tea and coffee, Maps and advice, Security great, table in lounge where you can warm your tootsies....and fantastic Friendly Staff. If in Tokyo again i will definitely return.

Awesome place, great staff and felt very secure in this hostel.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you again!

Very very good. We stayed in a twin room ensuite and it had the comfort of a hotel room! The common area is also very nice. One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in, if not the cleanest. Very helpful and friendly staff! Would definitely stay there again.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

I will return to tokyo again and i'm sure i'll choose this hostel again! :)

gracias for your comment!We are all looking for your next stay!

Great place that was recently renovated. Located in Asakusa on a short walk from one of the main metro lines of Tokyo. Bathroom facilities are very clean. The best part of this hostel is however the staff. Everyone is extremely friendly and willing to help you out with any questions you may have. This was my second stay but will definitely come back next time I'm in Tokyo!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! We are all looking forward to your coming back for your 3rd stay!

Stayed here when I saw its awesome reviews, when we would have had to pay the same or more for a 'hotel' with average reviews. What a great choice. The double bed private was just like a hotel room, new, clean, no smoky smell, and a private ensuite. Staff were efficient and friendly and the location in Asakusa was perfect for wandering. Would definitely stay again.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are very happy to hear that.We are all looking forward to seeing you again.

This was an excellent location located close to the trains and main streets. The staff was very friendly and the accommodations great.

• 24th Oct 2014

Thank you very much for your comment. We are looking forward to your next stay!

K's Hostel Tokyo Oasis is very cozy and secure, I would definitely stay here again. The location is a 25 minute walk from Ueno Station for those with a JR Pass.

Thank you very much for your comment, We are all looking forward to your next stay!

Great hostel! Really new and clean facilities even though they've been around for about 5 years now (I think?). The staff is wonderfully helpful in providing suggestions on where to eat in the neighborhood. Really couldn't ask for much more other. It is a quieter hostel in a quiet neighborhood, so for those looking for perhaps a more mature & low-key hostel experience should really think about staying here.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are looking forward to your next stay!Have a lovely day!

Only stayed for one night but the staff were very kind and helpful. They provided me with a map of the surrounding area and gladly helped me find stores where I could have purchased a Yukata as I was looking for one. I would definitely come back to K's House next time I come to Tokyo! Thank you guys for being so accommodating!

Had a delightful time here at K's Hostel and in Japan. Asakusa is a lovely neighbourhood although if your looking for nightlife there are more suitable locations in Tokyo. Staff were great here and very helpful.

Thank you very much for your your comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again!