Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Good clean hostel. Nice location in Asakusa. For that I'd have expected the wifi to carry into the rooms: we had to sit the lobby to connect.

The staff were great and always helpful. The hostel is located in a good area.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you again!

The location was perfect as it was situated in an area that allowed you to relax away from the bustle of the city center. The staff was very helpful and extremely friendly. The hostel was extremely clean-no stains, smells, or etc so it was pleasant to stay in. If I ever come back to Tokyo, I'd like to stay here again.

• 18th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment!We are all looking forward to your next stay!

One of the best places I've stayed at. Really love the staff and they really make you feel relaxed. Everything is so clean and comfortable. Great location and super close to metro and a supermarket. Will stay here again

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are all looking forward to your next stay!

K's is amazing. Everyone is so incredibly friendly, and they really make you feel at home. The facility is very clean. It's in a great location. I couldn't have asked for more. I'm visiting Tokyo again in June, and will definitely be staying here. I recommend them to everyone.

• 1st Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment.We had so much fun talking with you.We are all looking forward to your next stay in June!

The staff were the best! They helped out with everything we needed, and held fun and free Japanese activities throughout the week. We'll definitely be back

Thank you very much for your comment.We had so much fun with you guys!We hope you will come back to our hostel one day and have another event.

Through the years I've stayed in about 10-15 hostels (UK, Spain, Ireland, Scotland, Germany) and while most of those previous places had good accommodations, there was always something lacking or less than adequate. This was not the case at K's Tokyo Oasis: -Comfortable and clean rooms. -Drawers under bed that can be locked -Shower room separate from the toilet and the sink area -A cleaning person that cleaned the bathroom -Clean interior due in part to taking off shoes at front door

Thank you very much for your comment.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay with K's House Tokyo Oasis.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

For all the reasons stated above, this hostel is fantastic. The staff was welcoming, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I met fun and helpful people in the lounge that I ended up running around with for a good part of the rest of my stay. I would recommend to a friend and look forward to staying here again on my next layover

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that you had fun and felt cozy here.We are all looking forward to your next stay!

great place, friendly staff, good location

I confess I selected this hostel ramdomly since I didn't have much time to plan my trip to Japan. That being said, I consider myself lucky of having found this hostel in Tokyo. First, I was impressed by the cozyness of the main lounge area, reception and kitchen. The free green tea was surely a strong point. Then, the staff was really helpful and kind, and the rooms were really clean and well-kept. I would say that this hostel has a really nice, calm and happy atmosphere.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again when you come back to Tokyo!

Very close to Sensoji temple. Helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your comment.We hope you will have wonderful year and come back to our hostel one day!

Helpful and knowledgeable staff. K's house chain is known for International standards in every aspect. Kudos to Mr.K and his team.

Everything's good. Location's good, clean, nice atmosphere.

Thank you very much for your comment. We hope you're gonna have a great year!

The best hostel i've ever stayed in :)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

It is very nice to us the words of compliments!We hope you are coming back to our hostel again!

it's hard to find but in an awesome area with awesome staff and atmosphere

I would definitely return here, great płace.... Right near the temples and the shops, 2 mins each way to 24 hr food markets, free tea and coffee, Maps and advice, Security great, table in lounge where you can warm your tootsies....and fantastic Friendly Staff. If in Tokyo again i will definitely return.

Awesome place, great staff and felt very secure in this hostel.

Very very good. We stayed in a twin room ensuite and it had the comfort of a hotel room! The common area is also very nice. One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in, if not the cleanest. Very helpful and friendly staff! Would definitely stay there again.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

I will return to tokyo again and i'm sure i'll choose this hostel again! :)

gracias for your comment!We are all looking for your next stay!

Great place that was recently renovated. Located in Asakusa on a short walk from one of the main metro lines of Tokyo. Bathroom facilities are very clean. The best part of this hostel is however the staff. Everyone is extremely friendly and willing to help you out with any questions you may have. This was my second stay but will definitely come back next time I'm in Tokyo!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! We are all looking forward to your coming back for your 3rd stay!