Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Hostel is good and clean. Staff is very helpful and speaks good English. Location is good, a Bit far from other Tokyo sights. But great Restaurants and bars around the area.

- Environment & facilities are very clean. - Helpful staff. - Wifi signal on mix dorm is quite low. - Only one public shower room, so it will take a lot of time for our group to take a bath

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

Great hostel - it was very easy to meet people and the staff were helpful.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

We really enjoyed our stay. People were very friendly and the hostel very charming. We stayed in a 4 bedroom and had our own bathroom and toilet. Everything was really clean and pretty new.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Very nice place. great staff. always ready to help u out. great english skills. near of the main temple in Asakusa and subway and supermarkets. just love this place!

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!

I had a nice stay in the hostel, but despite efforts from to hostel (free drink evening) to create a positive atmosphere, there was not much going on during the whole stay. The lobby/living room and kitchen were nearly empty most of the time. I cannot really put my finger on the cause. All other aspects were good.

Thank you very much for your comment and suggestion.We will improve that side.We are looking forward to seeing you again one day!

Everything was great, not quite as nice as Ks House Kyoto but still very good.

I would highly recommend it... clean, great staff, good location and great facilities.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are looking forward you coming back to our hostel for the 2nd stay!

We had a great stay - the room, location and staff were all fantastic. Only complaint would be that we booked a double bed, which was really just two twin beds pushed together. We kind of fell into the middle a few times during the night!

Thank you very much for your comment and very sorry about inconvenience.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Awesome and very friendly staff, nice clean rooms, overall great experience!

• 20th May 2014

Thank you very much for your staying.We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon!

We spent our last night at the hostel and chose it as it was easy to get to the Narita Express at Tokyo station. The staff were extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful and our bunk room with an ensuite with Japanese style bath was comfortable and good value. I would definitely stay there again and look out for other Hostel K's in other parts of Japan.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.K's House staff of other branches is also happy to help you anytime!We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Welcoming, warm, attentive!

• 13th May 2014

Thank you very much for your comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon!

I had a really good experience in Tokyo. The staff at the K's house tokyo oasis was superb they were very nice and helpful with directions.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy that you enjoyed your time in Tokyo with us and looking forward to seeing you again!

I really love this place, this my 2nd trip..its so cozy place, the staff (sabe-san & miki-san) so nice & friendly, ready to help you anytime Arigatou ;) The K's House Tokyo Oasis will be my 2nd home..I will comeback again & again

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Arigato for your lovely comment and coming back to K's House Tokyo Oasis.We are all waiting for you to come back at your second home!

A lovely place to stay. The staff were very friendly, helpful and seemed really interested in what you were getting up to. The hostel runs various activities which I didn't take part in (too busy) but would be a really good way to meet people and try a few things out. I like how the rooms are decorated in Ryokan fashion to give the place a real Japanese feel. I was very happy that that they had lockers to accommodate my 80 litre rucksack, which is something of a rarity in the hosteling world

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are very happy that you liked our Zen style rooms. We hope you will come back to our hostel one day and join our events if you get a chance!

Always my favourite place to stay... I went there twice this trip! Very friendly staff, cosy and comfortable environment that is always welcoming. I would always recommend K's to other travellers, without hesitation.

Thank you very much for staying at K's House Tokyo Oasis twice and your comment.We are very happy that your enjoyed your time with us and you will recommend about us to your family and friends!We are all looking forward your 3rd stay.

I enjoyed my stay with my family, the staff are kind and helpful, the rooms are clean, the place is accessible to everything , it is very convenient.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.Please come back to K's House Tokyo Oasis if you get a chance to visit Japan again!

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed, clean and central if you want to go around asakusa. It was well organized and rather quiet place. Recommended

Thank you very much for your lovely comment,We are very happy that you enjoyed your time at K's House Tokyo Oasis.We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon!

The hostel is great, the location is very good (is easy to get there and it's near of some sightseeing places), staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very good and clean, with nice beds (no squeaking) and big lockers. The only issues I can mention are: poor wifi on some spots of the rooms, and the lack of snacks and drinks for sale on the kitchen, other than that the place is very good.

The directions to the hostel could definitely be improved - it is a very easy walk from the nearest subway stop, but not if you follow the confusing directions on the website. An extra communal shower may also be a good thing to add to the venue, but it wasn't really an issue for us while we stayed there. Overall a great, friendly little hostel.

• 9th Apr 2014