Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very nice hostel located in the center part of Asakusa close to Senso Ji, Kappabashi, subway and shopping. The personnel was fasntastic and wam people that really take very good care of you with friiendliness and humor. REcommend!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Was a good place to stay for one night, good people

Friendly staff, clean clean, and welcoming common area. Bathrooms are very well maintained.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Great location and fantastic staff.

Thank you for all your kind help and esp Yasui for sending our luggage ! we warmly recommend this hostel !

It is a good location as you have walking access to Asakusa – Kaminari Gate, Sensoji Temple, Nakamise and Shin-Nakamise Shopping Street. We were lucky to see the Sensoji Temple festival in May which was great. All subway stations are at least 12-15 min walk from the hostel. very friendly staff and great place to stay.

The hostel comfortable and welcoming. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Good to sleep well because of the quiet place at night. I enjoyed taking a walk around Senso-ji temple in the morning. I loved it very much.

K's House Tokyo Oasis is an awesome place to stay at! The staff is friendly and very involved in making their guests feel welcomed. The common room is nice, Asakusa shrine is only about 5 min walk from the hostel and there is a large supermarket right next to the hostel. Would definitely stay there again!

Great location. Staff were friendly, helpful and enthusiastic.

The Hostel is great location. But public area like kitchen and lounge very small. Staff are very helpful except for 1 male staff which make us pissed off. We think he is very anti Chinese. Each time he passed us in the kitchen he will bang here and there. Tell us not to sit in the lounge too long when just sat down for 15 mins whereas the European sat in kitchen for hours no comment. We have been travelling all over the world and staying in hostels. This is worst staff we ever met.

Very clean and secure with wonderful staff. However the rooms did smell a bit musty and there was not much atmosphere. Also there are hostels with better locations in Asakusa, this one was in a slightly dodgy part. Amazing supermarket around the corner though and hostel had a good kitchen.

Excellent hostel in Asakusa. It's in a cool little area with interesting restaurants/shops and very close to Senso-ji temple (go at night when nobody else is there - incredible experience). That staff here are just amazing. They found out it was my birthday while I was staying there so they left me a package of sweets and a wonderful birthday message while I was out. So much better service than a hotel! They also helped us book tickets to the Robot Restaurant. Highly recommended!

Good clean hostel. Nice location in Asakusa. For that I'd have expected the wifi to carry into the rooms: we had to sit the lobby to connect.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.We fixed it already.We hope you will come back to our hostel again!

Kae & Masumi are very helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay there.

Great hostel! Friendly staff, felt really welcome. 10 walk from the subway station. Nice area near the temple. The hostel is very clean! Would definitely stay again!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you again!

The staff were great and always helpful. The hostel is located in a good area.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you again!

The location was perfect as it was situated in an area that allowed you to relax away from the bustle of the city center. The staff was very helpful and extremely friendly. The hostel was extremely clean-no stains, smells, or etc so it was pleasant to stay in. If I ever come back to Tokyo, I'd like to stay here again.

• 18th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment!We are all looking forward to your next stay!

One of the best places I've stayed at. Really love the staff and they really make you feel relaxed. Everything is so clean and comfortable. Great location and super close to metro and a supermarket. Will stay here again

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are all looking forward to your next stay!

K's is amazing. Everyone is so incredibly friendly, and they really make you feel at home. The facility is very clean. It's in a great location. I couldn't have asked for more. I'm visiting Tokyo again in June, and will definitely be staying here. I recommend them to everyone.

Thank you very much for your comment.We had so much fun talking with you.We are all looking forward to your next stay in June!

The staff were the best! They helped out with everything we needed, and held fun and free Japanese activities throughout the week. We'll definitely be back

Thank you very much for your comment.We had so much fun with you guys!We hope you will come back to our hostel one day and have another event.