Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The directions to the hostel could definitely be improved - it is a very easy walk from the nearest subway stop, but not if you follow the confusing directions on the website. An extra communal shower may also be a good thing to add to the venue, but it wasn't really an issue for us while we stayed there. Overall a great, friendly little hostel.

• 9th Apr 2014

Yoshi and all the other staff members are amazing, what a great way to start are trip off! :)

Staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful. The hostel was super clean and comfortable, highly recommend.

We spent there just a couple days but it was totally worth it, the atmosphere of all the K's Houses has a very high level standard and the coziness and warmth of the people working at the hostel let us experienced a wonderful stay in Tokyo. Clean, tidy, cheap and welcoming.

• Spain

Wonderful staff, lovely place very clean, great facilities. Very happy!! More like a hotel than a hostel - don't look anywhere else, stay here if you're planning a trip to Tokyo!

• 6th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis. The staffs are super cool, very kind, friendly, and really helpful, they give you great recommendations and they make me feels like home. The place is nice also with complete facilities and cool living room in a japanese style (not to mention very comfy in a cold weather). The place is a short walk to Sensoji Temple area, Sumida riverside and the stations to Tokyo Sky Tree. Overall Tokyo Oasis is a nice place to stay in Tokyo.

• Indonesia

We only spent one night in this hostel, in a twin room but it was very clean and nice. The staff at the reception was extremly friendly and gave us many information. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL. It is definitely in the running for my favourite worldwide so far. The staff are excellent - friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful, facilities amazing. The dorm rooms are western but with a hint of Japanese. Beds are really comfy. Location is perfect. Living area downstairs is pretty compact (but that's Tokyo) but there is plenty of room and everyone during my stay was extremely friendly. The heated table downstairs is an absolute must try - I want one! Thank you!!!

Awesome place. The lady at the reception was really nice and friendly. It's easy to find the place if you follow the directions on the hostel website. Asakusa is great too. I wanted to stay there again when ai.ll leave Japan but it's already full... What a shame.

Lovely place and great staff. A little bit tricky to find though, so definitely follow a map. It's located in a really cool area of asakusa and security is great. The atmosphere was just a bit dull, but if you're looking for a more relaxing hostel this is for you.

Lovely friendly staff. Cool hostel. Location in Asakusa... A bit tricky location in that it's very close to the private rail line but a bit of a walk to JR / Tokyo Metro. But you can just change at Akihabara and get the private line (~300 yen) and then you're right there. But if you have a JR pass you have to walk quite a way to use it. Anyway, second time I have stayed and i'll be back i'm sure.

Great room. Stayed in a private double with my partner and was better than a hotel we previously stayed at in Shinjuku. Great area with heaps of food and transport nearby. Would stay here again if in Tokyo.

Loved this place, staff were super friendly and informative, rooms were beautiful and clean ( we stayed in a private twin share with ensuite) and all other facilities were well kept neat and very tidy. Location was excellent for everything we needed over the three days we were there - highly recommend this place. :)

• 22nd Feb 2014

Great place to stay, staff were all really friendly and helpful

• 20th Feb 2014

Almost like a hotel, of course besides you won't have a private room and toilet. Really easy to be found. Great staff and great help. Tidy and look good

It's a second time I stay at this hostel, and I'm very much happy about it. The place is still exactly same as the first time I stayed there. It is well-maintained, very clean, cozy atmosphere, and the staffs are nice and friendly :D You have to walk a little bit from Asakusa/ginza line thou, unless you take tsukuba express line, the station is very near. Other than that, everything else is great. I would recommend to stay at this place.

Very nice hostel with nice staff. A bit of a walk further from the train and subway stations than some of the other Asakusa area hostel options, however worth it. Only thing that disappointed me a little bit was the common area was a little small and during my stay no one really hung out there. Could have just been my booking timing. Otherwise would definitely consider staying here again.

I've been backpacking for many years and this is the friendliest and most-welcoming hostel i've ever been to. the staff are very helpful and chatty and do go out of their way to make your stay great. the beds were very comfortable too. i highly recommend this place if you're not looking for a party hostel – but that's not to say it's boring, cos it's definitely not. they staff do put on some evening activities and it's a very friendly atmosphere

Great location friendly helpful staff, clean rooms. not really much else you could ask for.

• 2nd Jan 2014

Had a great time here, Christmas Eve was free drinks night - that was great. Good atmosphere, nice helpful staff and met other travelers. Very spacious dorm (4 mix ensuite) with separated spaces for sleeping and shower/bathroom/toilet and an entrance area.