Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It all looks very nice but the place doesnt have a real travellers atmosphere. Common areas are very small. Staff is correct but treats u as a moran. Even that it is very clear you've bin travelling for a long time.) Explaning all the rules like you are 17 years and first time from home. Bed, room, shower are all great. Location is nice. The instructions to get there are bad. Map does not work from mail or site.

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful, the place is kept very clean and it is quiet and well located next to a metro station and shopping area. The only suggestion would be getting lockers for the rooms. I really recommend Quality Hostel for your next trip to Tokyo

The staff is extremely nice. If the hostel has any low points they make up for it. I loved my stay!

Lovely little place. Quite quiet but obviously depends on who's there good location in Asakusa and great facilities around the hostel.

The staff is really amazing. What a warm reception! They're there to help you with anything. The neighbourhood is also amazing. Good restaurants, bars and a supermarket just some steps from the hostel. The line close to the hostel is also a good way to go visit other hoods.

The room smells like FEET, very small. I didn't dare to step into their shower. Met some great hosteller. Staff good speaks some English Very close to train station, a big plus.

Very nice hostel located in the center part of Asakusa close to Senso Ji, Kappabashi, subway and shopping. The personnel was fasntastic and wam people that really take very good care of you with friiendliness and humor. REcommend!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Was a good place to stay for one night, good people

Friendly staff, clean clean, and welcoming common area. Bathrooms are very well maintained.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Great location and fantastic staff.

Thank you for all your kind help and esp Yasui for sending our luggage ! we warmly recommend this hostel !

It is a good location as you have walking access to Asakusa – Kaminari Gate, Sensoji Temple, Nakamise and Shin-Nakamise Shopping Street. We were lucky to see the Sensoji Temple festival in May which was great. All subway stations are at least 12-15 min walk from the hostel. very friendly staff and great place to stay.

The hostel comfortable and welcoming. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Good to sleep well because of the quiet place at night. I enjoyed taking a walk around Senso-ji temple in the morning. I loved it very much.

K's House Tokyo Oasis is an awesome place to stay at! The staff is friendly and very involved in making their guests feel welcomed. The common room is nice, Asakusa shrine is only about 5 min walk from the hostel and there is a large supermarket right next to the hostel. Would definitely stay there again!

Great location. Staff were friendly, helpful and enthusiastic.

The Hostel is great location. But public area like kitchen and lounge very small. Staff are very helpful except for 1 male staff which make us pissed off. We think he is very anti Chinese. Each time he passed us in the kitchen he will bang here and there. Tell us not to sit in the lounge too long when just sat down for 15 mins whereas the European sat in kitchen for hours no comment. We have been travelling all over the world and staying in hostels. This is worst staff we ever met.

The staff is great. Very friendly. I would definitely stay there again. Only negative was the distance from the main train/subway stations. A bit tiring if you are pulling a full-size suitcase.

Very clean and secure with wonderful staff. However the rooms did smell a bit musty and there was not much atmosphere. Also there are hostels with better locations in Asakusa, this one was in a slightly dodgy part. Amazing supermarket around the corner though and hostel had a good kitchen.

Excellent hostel in Asakusa. It's in a cool little area with interesting restaurants/shops and very close to Senso-ji temple (go at night when nobody else is there - incredible experience). That staff here are just amazing. They found out it was my birthday while I was staying there so they left me a package of sweets and a wonderful birthday message while I was out. So much better service than a hotel! They also helped us book tickets to the Robot Restaurant. Highly recommended!