Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

it was really nice to stay there. Staffs are so friendly and helpful. This hostel located in a convinencious area. The common area is small but like home. Strongly recccomened.

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • China

Super friendly staff, great location, lovely atmosphere and nice touches like free movies and sake nights! I had a fantastic stay here!

Really friendly staff with reasonable sized rooms. Location is good for the main temple.

Great, clean hostel, located in Asakusa--one of my favourite areas! Staff are very fluent in English, and great at giving recommendations. Facilities are clean and new. Beds are very comfortable. Fairly close to the Tokyo Metro line, and very close to an independent line; though this line is very far below ground, so I prefer to come by Metro and walk a few blocks. Definitely a good choice if you want to stay in one of the coolest areas in Tokyo at a reasonable price.

Nice place and I recommend. It is pretty quiet and relaxing. It's not a party hostel. It's a great place to chill for a while. Staff are very friendly and nice. It's in a cool area but takes a little bit to get into town. Make sure if you extend to do so early. They will make you check out and wait until 3 or 4 in that afternoon to check back in. Internet doesn't work in the rooms either. I stayed in two rooms with the same problem.

The closest exit of Asakusa Station (non-JR) was about 2 minutes away from the hostel. Staff were helpful and nice, but there wasn’t that level of closeness as there was at the Osaka hostel. Whilst it was chain-run, there were less people and a smaller common area gave a more homely feeling. I really liked how K’s Hostel provide lockable compartments in each of the dorm rooms for suitcases to assist with storage. Lousy Wi-Fi.

The location is alright I wouldn't say the best. The lady who checked me in was completely rude and useless. I can see why this hostel is empty. Not the best place if you want to meet other backpackers and travellers. Everything in the hostel seems very fragile and delicate as I and others kept getting told be careful we might break the door etc. It's way out of the way so location wise it's not the best. rexeption closes at 10pm and wifi signal is terrible.

Staffs are so nice to answer any questions you ask, thanks for your help.

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Taiwan

Everything was perfectly fine. The only thing is the bathroom, it is quite narrow. However, it was spotlessly clean and the staff was nice. We had a perfect trip. Would definitely stay here again.

stayed for 5 nights. very clean. bath available. smoking is unconvenient. stuff are shy but friendlly. unfortunatelly they didnt organise activities for us. so i felt boring cuz i was alone. nothing to do especially at night.atomosphere needs to be improved.

Great location in the heart of Asakusa, with many places to eat nearby. The staff were lovely and extremely helpful, not to mention their organising of evening events, such as sake nights and Japanese lessons. Free tea and coffee facilities available.

Love the staff! Especially Miki & Kae, very helpful & informative! Great Location! Convenient for food, shopping and limousine bus to and fro Narita Airport! Will be back.

The staff was very friendly and helped a great deal with day trip planning.

Excellent location, facilities and staff Only minor criticism was that our room could have done with a paint job but was clean

Great, clean and well taken care of hostel. Lots of fun night activities!

Great location, great staff, I would repeat.

Such lovely and welcoming people! Loved my stay here. Rooms were very clean, could use kitchen facilities. Excellent location and close to shops. Really did enjoy staying here and would definitely stay again when I return to Japan.

Amazing hostel, kind staff, weel located, very good atmosphere, perfect facilities (washer, dryer, padrock, smoking terrace, tourist information, free tea and coffee, well equiped kitchen). the location in Asakusa is perfect. I highly recommend.

The hostel itself is nice, but I walked 15 minutes from the subway to the hostel. the area is nice, temple and a lot of restaurants and shops everywhere. clean hostel, nice staff,

Thank you for the very nice time! We would love to come back one day!