Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Awesome place, great staff and felt very secure in this hostel.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you again!

I will return to tokyo again and i'm sure i'll choose this hostel again! :)

Great place that was recently renovated. Located in Asakusa on a short walk from one of the main metro lines of Tokyo. Bathroom facilities are very clean. The best part of this hostel is however the staff. Everyone is extremely friendly and willing to help you out with any questions you may have. This was my second stay but will definitely come back next time I'm in Tokyo!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! We are all looking forward to your coming back for your 3rd stay!

Stayed here when I saw its awesome reviews, when we would have had to pay the same or more for a 'hotel' with average reviews. What a great choice. The double bed private was just like a hotel room, new, clean, no smoky smell, and a private ensuite. Staff were efficient and friendly and the location in Asakusa was perfect for wandering. Would definitely stay again.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are very happy to hear that.We are all looking forward to seeing you again.

This was an excellent location located close to the trains and main streets. The staff was very friendly and the accommodations great.

• 24th Oct 2014

Thank you very much for your comment. We are looking forward to your next stay!

K's Hostel Tokyo Oasis is very cozy and secure, I would definitely stay here again. The location is a 25 minute walk from Ueno Station for those with a JR Pass.

Thank you very much for your comment, We are all looking forward to your next stay!

Great hostel! Really new and clean facilities even though they've been around for about 5 years now (I think?). The staff is wonderfully helpful in providing suggestions on where to eat in the neighborhood. Really couldn't ask for much more other. It is a quieter hostel in a quiet neighborhood, so for those looking for perhaps a more mature & low-key hostel experience should really think about staying here.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are looking forward to your next stay!Have a lovely day!

Only stayed for one night but the staff were very kind and helpful. They provided me with a map of the surrounding area and gladly helped me find stores where I could have purchased a Yukata as I was looking for one. I would definitely come back to K's House next time I come to Tokyo! Thank you guys for being so accommodating!

Had a delightful time here at K's Hostel and in Japan. Asakusa is a lovely neighbourhood although if your looking for nightlife there are more suitable locations in Tokyo. Staff were great here and very helpful.

Thank you very much for your your comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Miki was an exceptional host. She was knowledgeable and helped me with packing parts of my days. The other staff were also extremely accommodating and made my stay at K's very comfortable. I would definitely visit K's again in the future.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • dikdiputs

Thank you very much for your comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you next time again!

It is a really good place to discover Tokyo, I liked it very much.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are very happy to hear that!We are all looking forward to your next stay!

Super clean, friendly staff, comfy bed and very quiet. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Great hostel that was very sociable. Staff were very welcoming. The sushi making party was a lot of fun!

Thank you very much for your comment.We had so much fun on the event with you!We are all looking forward to seeing you next time again.

We had a very lovely stay at Tokyo Oasis. The staff were incredibly friendly and the facilities were clean. Thank you for a lovely stay!

We only stayed at K's house for one night, got back very late and left early the next morning, but we were pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was (double bed private bathroom) very clean and much bigger than other rooms we had stayed in. Free tea and coffee was a bonus. Staff were super friendly and helpful, would recommend anyone to stay here, bit far from nearest subway station but lots going on around there.

Thank you very much for your comment.If you come back to Tokyo next time,we hope we will spend more time together!

Great location!

Very friendly hostel with ensuite dorms made for a fantastic stay.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here and looking forward to seeing you again!

Asakusa area is not the most vibrant place in the world. That being said, the hostel offers good value for money. Facilities are what you'd expect and it's clean. Staff won't clean your room though if you don't pay an extra. However, the staff is really nice and friendly. They make you feel at home! Give it a try!!

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Thank you very much for your comment,Please note that we do not charge for cleaning,just need your request.We are always happy to clean up your room. We are looking forward to your next stay!

we enjoyed our stay! the staff was OVERLY and GRACIOUSLY accommodating. the asakusa area was perfect -- lots of restaurants and things to do, also within walking distance of several train lines. I would stay there again without hesitation!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that!We are looking forward your next stay at K's House Tokyo Oasis!

A very nice and clean place. The common area is good. The beds are comfortable and you can lock all your stuff under your bed. I have chosen this hostel two times so it tells how much I like it.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are looking forward your third stay wish us!