Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Thank you for all your kind help and esp Yasui for sending our luggage ! we warmly recommend this hostel !

The location is alright (North-East Tokyo) and close to a major tourist attraction in the area (Asakusa). The Sensoji temple and Asakusa Shrine is within walking distance. All metro stations are at least 12-15 mins walk from the hostel. My only (major) complain in this hostel was the reception was closed too many times during the day unlike I have seen in any place. It is closed from 22:00 to 09:00 and 14:00 to 15:00. Ensuite room facilities has lot of room for improvement compared to others.

The hostel comfortable and welcoming. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Good to sleep well because of the quiet place at night. I enjoyed taking a walk around Senso-ji temple in the morning. I loved it very much.

Great location. Staff were friendly, helpful and enthusiastic.

• 10th May 2015

The Hostel is great location. But public area like kitchen and lounge very small. Staff are very helpful except for 1 male staff which make us pissed off. We think he is very anti Chinese. Each time he passed us in the kitchen he will bang here and there. Tell us not to sit in the lounge too long when just sat down for 15 mins whereas the European sat in kitchen for hours no comment. We have been travelling all over the world and staying in hostels. This is worst staff we ever met.

Very clean and secure with wonderful staff. However the rooms did smell a bit musty and there was not much atmosphere. Also there are hostels with better locations in Asakusa, this one was in a slightly dodgy part. Amazing supermarket around the corner though and hostel had a good kitchen.

Excellent hostel in Asakusa. It's in a cool little area with interesting restaurants/shops and very close to Senso-ji temple (go at night when nobody else is there - incredible experience). That staff here are just amazing. They found out it was my birthday while I was staying there so they left me a package of sweets and a wonderful birthday message while I was out. So much better service than a hotel! They also helped us book tickets to the Robot Restaurant. Highly recommended!

Good clean hostel. Nice location in Asakusa. For that I'd have expected the wifi to carry into the rooms: we had to sit the lobby to connect.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.We fixed it already.We hope you will come back to our hostel again!

Kae & Masumi are very helpful and nice staff. I enjoyed my stay there.

Great hostel! Friendly staff, felt really welcome. 10 walk from the subway station. Nice area near the temple. The hostel is very clean! Would definitely stay again!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you again!

The staff were great and always helpful. The hostel is located in a good area.

Thank you very much for your comment.We are all looking forward to seeing you again!

The location was perfect as it was situated in an area that allowed you to relax away from the bustle of the city center. The staff was very helpful and extremely friendly. The hostel was extremely clean-no stains, smells, or etc so it was pleasant to stay in. If I ever come back to Tokyo, I'd like to stay here again.

• 18th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment!We are all looking forward to your next stay!

One of the best places I've stayed at. Really love the staff and they really make you feel relaxed. Everything is so clean and comfortable. Great location and super close to metro and a supermarket. Will stay here again

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are all looking forward to your next stay!

K's is amazing. Everyone is so incredibly friendly, and they really make you feel at home. The facility is very clean. It's in a great location. I couldn't have asked for more. I'm visiting Tokyo again in June, and will definitely be staying here. I recommend them to everyone.

Thank you very much for your comment.We had so much fun talking with you.We are all looking forward to your next stay in June!

The staff were the best! They helped out with everything we needed, and held fun and free Japanese activities throughout the week. We'll definitely be back

Thank you very much for your comment.We had so much fun with you guys!We hope you will come back to our hostel one day and have another event.

Through the years I've stayed in about 10-15 hostels (UK, Spain, Ireland, Scotland, Germany) and while most of those previous places had good accommodations, there was always something lacking or less than adequate. This was not the case at K's Tokyo Oasis: -Comfortable and clean rooms. -Drawers under bed that can be locked -Shower room separate from the toilet and the sink area -A cleaning person that cleaned the bathroom -Clean interior due in part to taking off shoes at front door

Thank you very much for your comment.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay with K's House Tokyo Oasis.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

For all the reasons stated above, this hostel is fantastic. The staff was welcoming, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I met fun and helpful people in the lounge that I ended up running around with for a good part of the rest of my stay. I would recommend to a friend and look forward to staying here again on my next layover

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that you had fun and felt cozy here.We are all looking forward to your next stay!

great place, friendly staff, good location

I confess I selected this hostel ramdomly since I didn't have much time to plan my trip to Japan. That being said, I consider myself lucky of having found this hostel in Tokyo. First, I was impressed by the cozyness of the main lounge area, reception and kitchen. The free green tea was surely a strong point. Then, the staff was really helpful and kind, and the rooms were really clean and well-kept. I would say that this hostel has a really nice, calm and happy atmosphere.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again when you come back to Tokyo!

Very close to Sensoji temple. Helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your comment.We hope you will have wonderful year and come back to our hostel one day!