9.3
Superb 888 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 888 Total Reviews
Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Located at 14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, , Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 111-0032 14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku
93% 888
35.7158032 139.7935286
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

Get into the hostel a round 8AM. The staff let me using the kitchen and lounge even before I get to check-in. I was lucky, I could check in around 11AM since the bed is all set up because I stayed in a dorm room. he staff are friendly. Gotta rent the towel for JPY 100 but it doesn't matter. Does not have elevator coming to the 5th floor where my room is so I gotta take the stairs dragging my heavy-luggage. I lost my folded umbrella though, as other guests might mistaken as the hostel's umbrella.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Large and clean room, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff.

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th Oct 2016

Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis staff are great. They treated me great and gave me some awesome recommendations about things to do and places to eat in the area. I've booked with them several times and would recommend them to anyone looking for comfortable accommodations.

Thank you for the excellent perfect score. We are all looking forward to welcoming you if you ever come back.

• Australia, Female, 41+
29th Sep 2016

Great hostel with fabulously friendly and helpful staff - highly recommended

Thank you very much for the comment to us. Please come back and tell us hello at next time.

• bojaaritar
  • Estonia, Female, 31-40
12th Sep 2016

Very good hostel. Highly recommend!

Thank so much for full scores!! We are all looking forward to seeing you anytime soon again.

26th Jul 2016

Amazing place to stay in Asakusa, Tokyo. The rooms are well-kept, and the bunk beds have a large space underneath to store luggage and other belongings. Each room has its own bathroom and shower, which is incredible. There are also laundry facilities on site. The staff is very friendly and willing to help you out. One very minor thing; it is close to the subway, but it is a Tsukuba Express Station, not JR, and thus you need to pay another train fare (JR Pass doesn't work here).

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your comment. We are looking forward to seeing you again !

13th Jul 2016
6.3

This place is fine but not particularly good in comparison to places I stayed elsewhere in Japan -- that may just be how it goes in Tokyo, I suppose. perfectly clean except for mounds of garbage piled up between my bed and the wall that the cleaners apparently hadn't noticed. Atmosphere was quiet and meh when I stayed here -- if you're looking to meet people and go out etc, this ain't the place The dorm room on the top floor generally got little to no wifi, which was a minor nuisance

Thank you for detailed comments and advice. First of all, It was very nice for us to have you stay with us at that time. We are sorry for a bit of annoyance of less quality of cleaning in your room than it had to be. That has been shared with all workers and we certainly will fix that for upcoming guests. Also, we would keep checking unstable connection of Wifi that we have been trying to make any better. Hope we could have another opportunity to welcome you again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Tokyo. The location can't be beat, and the staff made me feel welcome from the moment that I walked in the door. With Senso-ji just a couple minutes walk away, and so many great food options right out the door, K's House makes for a great place to start your time in Tokyo. It is also a convenient walk from several different subway lines.

Thank you so much for the very close full scores. It was so nice to have you stay with us. We are going to have to keep good work and aim at full scores if you ever make it back to stay with us again.

9th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel and would go back if I return to Tokyo. The common area is clean, and the wifi is fast. My only complaints are that I was on the 5th floor, which has a toilet in the room but a sink outside so it was loud to use at night. This hostel is a bit of a trek to get to Shibuya, but is within walking distance of the national museums and the zoo.

Thank you for your feedback. Overall, It sounds you had a good time for a stay with us. We are all looking forward to seeing you stay with us soon again.

• mathieulamarche4216
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
9th Jul 2016

Good atmosphere and friendly staff!

Thank you for your comment. It was great to have you stay with us!! We are looking to you choosing us for a stay in Tokyo agai.