Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Yoshi and all the other staff members are amazing, what a great way to start are trip off! :)

Staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful. The hostel was super clean and comfortable, highly recommend.

We spent there just a couple days but it was totally worth it, the atmosphere of all the K's Houses has a very high level standard and the coziness and warmth of the people working at the hostel let us experienced a wonderful stay in Tokyo. Clean, tidy, cheap and welcoming.

Wonderful staff, lovely place very clean, great facilities. Very happy!! More like a hotel than a hostel - don't look anywhere else, stay here if you're planning a trip to Tokyo!

I really enjoyed my stay at Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis. The staffs are super cool, very kind, friendly, and really helpful, they give you great recommendations and they make me feels like home. The place is nice also with complete facilities and cool living room in a japanese style (not to mention very comfy in a cold weather). The place is a short walk to Sensoji Temple area, Sumida riverside and the stations to Tokyo Sky Tree. Overall Tokyo Oasis is a nice place to stay in Tokyo.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

It was the first place i stayed in Japan and it was great. When i arrived 4 hours before check-in, sick from the jetlag, the staff was really friendly and got a bed ready for me right away.

We only spent one night in this hostel, in a twin room but it was very clean and nice. The staff at the reception was extremly friendly and gave us many information. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL. It is definitely in the running for my favourite worldwide so far. The staff are excellent - friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful, facilities amazing. The dorm rooms are western but with a hint of Japanese. Beds are really comfy. Location is perfect. Living area downstairs is pretty compact (but that's Tokyo) but there is plenty of room and everyone during my stay was extremely friendly. The heated table downstairs is an absolute must try - I want one! Thank you!!!

Awesome place. The lady at the reception was really nice and friendly. It's easy to find the place if you follow the directions on the hostel website. Asakusa is great too. I wanted to stay there again when ai.ll leave Japan but it's already full... What a shame.

Lovely place and great staff. A little bit tricky to find though, so definitely follow a map. It's located in a really cool area of asakusa and security is great. The atmosphere was just a bit dull, but if you're looking for a more relaxing hostel this is for you.

Lovely friendly staff. Cool hostel. Location in Asakusa... A bit tricky location in that it's very close to the private rail line but a bit of a walk to JR / Tokyo Metro. But you can just change at Akihabara and get the private line (~300 yen) and then you're right there. But if you have a JR pass you have to walk quite a way to use it. Anyway, second time I have stayed and i'll be back i'm sure.

Great room. Stayed in a private double with my partner and was better than a hotel we previously stayed at in Shinjuku. Great area with heaps of food and transport nearby. Would stay here again if in Tokyo.

Loved this place, staff were super friendly and informative, rooms were beautiful and clean ( we stayed in a private twin share with ensuite) and all other facilities were well kept neat and very tidy. Location was excellent for everything we needed over the three days we were there - highly recommend this place. :)

• 22nd Feb 2014

Great place to stay, staff were all really friendly and helpful

• 20th Feb 2014

Almost like a hotel, of course besides you won't have a private room and toilet. Really easy to be found. Great staff and great help. Tidy and look good

It's a second time I stay at this hostel, and I'm very much happy about it. The place is still exactly same as the first time I stayed there. It is well-maintained, very clean, cozy atmosphere, and the staffs are nice and friendly :D You have to walk a little bit from Asakusa/ginza line thou, unless you take tsukuba express line, the station is very near. Other than that, everything else is great. I would recommend to stay at this place.

1 2 Next » last »