Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The hostel itself had great facilities. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were comfortable. My only issue was that it would take about 20 mins of walk from the nearest train station.

Through the years I've stayed in about 10-15 hostels (UK, Spain, Ireland, Scotland, Germany) and while most of those previous places had good accommodations, there was always something lacking or less than adequate. This was not the case at K's Tokyo Oasis: -Comfortable and clean rooms. -Drawers under bed that can be locked -Shower room separate from the toilet and the sink area -A cleaning person that cleaned the bathroom -Clean interior due in part to taking off shoes at front door

Thank you very much for your comment.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay with K's House Tokyo Oasis.We are looking forward to seeing you again!

For all the reasons stated above, this hostel is fantastic. The staff was welcoming, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I met fun and helpful people in the lounge that I ended up running around with for a good part of the rest of my stay. I would recommend to a friend and look forward to staying here again on my next layover

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that you had fun and felt cozy here.We are all looking forward to your next stay!

1 2 Next » last »