Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I had a really good experience in Tokyo. The staff at the K's house tokyo oasis was superb they were very nice and helpful with directions.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy that you enjoyed your time in Tokyo with us and looking forward to seeing you again!

I really love this place, this my 2nd trip..its so cozy place, the staff (sabe-san & miki-san) so nice & friendly, ready to help you anytime Arigatou ;) The K's House Tokyo Oasis will be my 2nd home..I will comeback again & again

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Arigato for your lovely comment and coming back to K's House Tokyo Oasis.We are all waiting for you to come back at your second home!

A lovely place to stay. The staff were very friendly, helpful and seemed really interested in what you were getting up to. The hostel runs various activities which I didn't take part in (too busy) but would be a really good way to meet people and try a few things out. I like how the rooms are decorated in Ryokan fashion to give the place a real Japanese feel. I was very happy that that they had lockers to accommodate my 80 litre rucksack, which is something of a rarity in the hosteling world

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are very happy that you liked our Zen style rooms. We hope you will come back to our hostel one day and join our events if you get a chance!

Always my favourite place to stay... I went there twice this trip! Very friendly staff, cosy and comfortable environment that is always welcoming. I would always recommend K's to other travellers, without hesitation.

Thank you very much for staying at K's House Tokyo Oasis twice and your comment.We are very happy that your enjoyed your time with us and you will recommend about us to your family and friends!We are all looking forward your 3rd stay.

I enjoyed my stay with my family, the staff are kind and helpful, the rooms are clean, the place is accessible to everything , it is very convenient.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.Please come back to K's House Tokyo Oasis if you get a chance to visit Japan again!

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed, clean and central if you want to go around asakusa. It was well organized and rather quiet place. Recommended

Thank you very much for your lovely comment,We are very happy that you enjoyed your time at K's House Tokyo Oasis.We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon!

The hostel is great, the location is very good (is easy to get there and it's near of some sightseeing places), staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very good and clean, with nice beds (no squeaking) and big lockers. The only issues I can mention are: poor wifi on some spots of the rooms, and the lack of snacks and drinks for sale on the kitchen, other than that the place is very good.

The directions to the hostel could definitely be improved - it is a very easy walk from the nearest subway stop, but not if you follow the confusing directions on the website. An extra communal shower may also be a good thing to add to the venue, but it wasn't really an issue for us while we stayed there. Overall a great, friendly little hostel.

• 9th Apr 2014

I love K's House Tokyo Oasis! I always stay there when I go to Tokyo. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and actually remember us from past visits (about 2 years ago!). There is a definite homely and comfortable feel to the Tokyo Oasis, which makes it a very special place. I wish I was there right now!

Yoshi and all the other staff members are amazing, what a great way to start are trip off! :)

Staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful. The hostel was super clean and comfortable, highly recommend.

We spent there just a couple days but it was totally worth it, the atmosphere of all the K's Houses has a very high level standard and the coziness and warmth of the people working at the hostel let us experienced a wonderful stay in Tokyo. Clean, tidy, cheap and welcoming.

Wonderful staff, lovely place very clean, great facilities. Very happy!! More like a hotel than a hostel - don't look anywhere else, stay here if you're planning a trip to Tokyo!

I really enjoyed my stay at Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis. The staffs are super cool, very kind, friendly, and really helpful, they give you great recommendations and they make me feels like home. The place is nice also with complete facilities and cool living room in a japanese style (not to mention very comfy in a cold weather). The place is a short walk to Sensoji Temple area, Sumida riverside and the stations to Tokyo Sky Tree. Overall Tokyo Oasis is a nice place to stay in Tokyo.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

It was the first place i stayed in Japan and it was great. When i arrived 4 hours before check-in, sick from the jetlag, the staff was really friendly and got a bed ready for me right away.

We only spent one night in this hostel, in a twin room but it was very clean and nice. The staff at the reception was extremly friendly and gave us many information. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

1 2 Next » last »