Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

A wonderful, cosy little hostel- one of the best I've stayed in! The staff are so friendly and helpful. Perfect location and small, with a wonderful atmosphere so very easy to meet other travelers. Would highly recommend, it was the best place to spend the last day of an awesome 3 months in Japan:-)

Very homey hostel with staff knowledgeable about the area.

Friendly staffs, the elevator was excellent for travelers with huge and heavy luggages, spacious and well-decorated room with two-in-one air con with cooler and heater function. Hair dryer provided in my private room.

Enjoyed this place very much even though I only stayed for one night. My only regret was not staying longer. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Thank you everyone at K's house oasis.

Great location as it's very near to Asakusa Temple and overall it's very convenient - lots of restaurants nearby, convenience stores, easy access to train system, etc. Staff was very friendly - even offered me an umbrella when I checked out on a rainy day. Rooms were traditional Japanese style - very neat and clean.

best standard of bathroom and toilet in hostel

My family and I had a wonderful time. The hostel has a very homely and cosy feel. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

I highly recommend K's House Tokyo Oasis to anyone looking to visit Tokyo. Located in Asakusa, it is a 10min walk from the subway which allows you to easily reach other areas. The hostel itself is very clean, everything looks new and the lobby has a distinct Japanese flair to it. The 4-bed room I stayed in had it's own private hallway, toilet and bathroom. The staff is extremely friendly and will gladly help you out with any questions you might have. I will definitely be coming back!

An excellent hostel to stay in Tokyo, is in a very good location, near a train station, a convenience store, a souvenir market, and various attractions. The staff is super friendly, very helpful, they can help you find your way to all the attractions you want to visit, the recommend you very good places to eat, the atmosphere is excellent, you feel like home. The facilities are always clean, beds are very comfortable. I'm planning to return to Tokyo, and K's house oasis is the place to stay!

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Guatemala

good location near Asakusa station and Asakusa Temple, i like this hostel, if i go back to Tokyo i will come agian

Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in! Staff are excellent and willing to help. Room a very generous size compared to other hostels throughout japan.

I was a really pleasure to stay in this hostel! Everyone there is very lovely and kind, from staff to guests! If I'll be back in tokyo, I'll stay there again!

Great hostel, very nice and helpful staff! If i come back to tokyo would stay there any time again.

Amazing hostel. Cleanest I have ever stayed in! I stayed in a private twin room with an ensuite and the room and bathroom particularly were spotless. Generous size for a room in tokyo as well. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Very good hostel. Good location, helpful staff, very comfortable beds and unbelievably clean! Only down side is that I had to wait for two hours to check in at 4pm after flying for 16 hours. Otherwise though, no complaints. Def recommend this hostel!

This is the best hostel that I stayed in Tokyo. I stayed in both Ks House Tokyo and Tokyo Oasis. Both hostels are very good, looks new and good for meeting new people. I prefer Tokyo Oasis because the facilities better. The dorm room looks newer and more spacious. The common area is Japanese style and beautiful. Location close to Asakusa Shrine. Nice to stroll along the streets in this neighborhood. The staffs are also super nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again

Very friendly Staff, room was very good value and enjoyed all the sights and sounds of Asakusa. This is the reason I stay in hostels because you would never get this level of service and value in a hotel. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay and made our engagement holiday even more awesome. Thanks again! :D

Really nice hostel, close to the touristic district of Asakusa. The personnel was very nice and cheerful, and it was enjoyable to have a lift for my heavy luggage ! My only regret is that the hostel is only close to the Tsukuba Express line, witch is a private subway line bound only for Akihabara. Also, the exit closest to the hostel has long stairs without lifts or excalators, witch proved very difficult with my know infamous luggage.

My staying at the K´s House was wonderful. I felt like home and that helped me recovering from the Jet Lag very fast! The staff is very very very helpful, nice and willing to make you feel comfortable and relaxed and the hostel itself is amazingly clean, with a lot of space and beautiful. Highly recommended!

Everything was perfect but internet connection is slow and breaks down intermittently, air condition has a bad smell so we did not on (luckily it was near autumn so weather is quite cool)

1 2 Next » last »