Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

One of the best places I've stayed at. Really love the staff and they really make you feel relaxed. Everything is so clean and comfortable. Great location and super close to metro and a supermarket. Will stay here again

Thank you very much for your comment.We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are all looking forward to your next stay!

K's is amazing. Everyone is so incredibly friendly, and they really make you feel at home. The facility is very clean. It's in a great location. I couldn't have asked for more. I'm visiting Tokyo again in June, and will definitely be staying here. I recommend them to everyone.

Thank you very much for your comment.We had so much fun talking with you.We are all looking forward to your next stay in June!

1 2 Next » last »