Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis Reviews

14-10, Asakusa 2-Chome, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very very good. We stayed in a twin room ensuite and it had the comfort of a hotel room! The common area is also very nice. One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in, if not the cleanest. Very helpful and friendly staff! Would definitely stay there again.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

I will return to tokyo again and i'm sure i'll choose this hostel again! :)

gracias for your comment!We are all looking for your next stay!

Great place that was recently renovated. Located in Asakusa on a short walk from one of the main metro lines of Tokyo. Bathroom facilities are very clean. The best part of this hostel is however the staff. Everyone is extremely friendly and willing to help you out with any questions you may have. This was my second stay but will definitely come back next time I'm in Tokyo!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! We are all looking forward to your coming back for your 3rd stay!

Stayed here when I saw its awesome reviews, when we would have had to pay the same or more for a 'hotel' with average reviews. What a great choice. The double bed private was just like a hotel room, new, clean, no smoky smell, and a private ensuite. Staff were efficient and friendly and the location in Asakusa was perfect for wandering. Would definitely stay again.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.We are very happy to hear that.We are all looking forward to seeing you again.

1 2 Next » last »