Reino Inn Hiroshima Peace Park Reviews

3-7-3, Otemachi, Nakaku, Hiroshima, Japan

So I was in the 16-bed room. The bed was fine, but the locker is a joke. You could fit a purse in there I guess. They said there was wifi throughout the building, but I could only get it down in the common room, which is just a room full of tables and chairs. There's a tiny kitchen, but a restaurant downstairs. The location is perfect-right off the tram line and walkable from the Peace Park.

Thank you for your stay and precious comment! We are sorry to hear that we could not fully satisfy you, We will do our best to offer hospitality. Hoping to serve you again!

Unfortunately didn't actually stay at this hostel, as train delays due to snow meant we couldn't make it to Hiroshima for our one night stay. However I choose to give a review, as the staff were wonderfully helpful and understanding, and cancelled our booking last minute at no charge. I wanted to thank the hostel for this, and recommend to other people to go and get to know these lovely people!

Thank you for booking at REINOINN and your comment! We were sorry to hear that you couldn't make it. It was terribly heavy snow that day. So we decided to accept cancel without charge, though usually require cancellation fee. We hope you have had a good stay at other hostel, and have enjoyed rest of your stay in Japan! Looking forward to seeing you next time you visit Hiroshima! REINOINN