Residencial Joao XXI Reviews

Rua Gomes Freire, 179-1�, Lisbon, Portugal

Staff weren't very friendly. Quite a distance away from train station and about 20mins walking distance from town. nearest bus stop/metro station is 10 mins away. there's a kettle and microwave in common area. Cleaning staff absolutely rude and not helpful! Receptionists were helpful but there was a new girl working there and she was a bit blur about how to handle things.. hope she gets on track soon! get a better deal somewhere else, not here!

I went for a conference in January and bokked a private room. It was good and spacious. Good facilities. Microoven is there if you want to heat something. But, although my booking was from 10am, I could check in only at 2:00pm as they told me they would have their room empty at 12 and they would take 2hrs to clean.

• 6th Jan 2014
  • India

The hotel and the room were clean and well maintained, and the staff is nice and helpful. We used the room just for sleeping, the rest of the day we were walking around Lisbon. The city centre is in walking distance. The only 'problem' with this hotel is the noise. The walls are really thin, so when the people in the hall or next room are talking or leaving, it's like they are standing right next to your bed. Also lots of noise from the street. It woke me up every night..

Terrible wifi, nice location (couple of blocks of a metro station and main avenue)