8.5
Fabulous 1,991 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,991 Total Reviews
River City Inn Located at 33C Hong Kong Street, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 33C Hong Kong Street
85% 1991
1.2874708 103.8472411
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016

This hostel was amazing! The staff went above and beyond to make the atmosphere feel like home! I felt safe leaving my phone to charge in another room. The free breakfast was also a great addition! The dorms had air con and a fan and the beds were comfortable. The area is very buzzy at night and the hostel can offer cheaper tickets for attractions such as the Night Zoo! If I return to Singapore I will return to this hostel! I truly recommend staying here for a hassle free booking and stay

9th Sep 2016
8.0

It was a nice hostel, but not the most fun in terms of meeting other people. The location is good. The rooms could be better. They turn the aircon all day starting from about 9am so there is no sleeping in after a long night. This also makes the whole hostel hot, so no one is there hanging out during the day, which has its pros and cons.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

This is a comfy hostel walking distance to Chinatown (5 mins) and the Marina Bay sands area (20 mins). There is also a MRT station across the road. Hostel was clean.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

was great!

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
6.6

It was ok, but overall lacked any kind of travelling vibe. They were pedantic about not having shoes inside even though my shoe draw was full and I said I'd put them in my suit case. It was clean and did the job fine. One thing that really got me was when I checked in- I was tired from a long flight and got there about 11 needing to sleep. Check in wasn't until 2 so I had to wait, yet when I eventually got into the room over half the beds were free I didn't get that at all- just wanted sleep

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that it is stated clearly in the terms and conditions of your booking that you may drop off your luggage after 7am on your check in day as an added complimentary service which we provide our guests. Should you need a bed to rest upon arrival, a booking for the previous night is required. Check in is from 2-11pm daily as check out is at 12 noon and we need time to clean the room and change the sheets. It is also stated in the terms and conditions that ," To upkeep the cleanliness of the hostel, no footwear is allowed indoors (except in the toilets). Guest may wear socks if they are not comfortable barefooted." Our staff will provide guests with plastic bags to bag their shoes should they wish to bring their shoes to their dorm for hygiene purpose.

3rd Sep 2016
6.9

Bit of a strange one, would maby try a different place, WiFi was bad and the air con was s**t but everything else was fine

• Indonesia, All Female Group, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016
7.4

Location was great but the stairs can cause you problem if you bring large suitcase

19th Aug 2016

Overall it was an awesome stay! It was very homey and comfortable. I love the staff and the ambiance allowed for great conversations and friendships amongst the people that stay in the place. I myself gained quite a few new friendships that I will surely treasure forever! I will definitely come back to visit again. Kudos to the staff!!! 👍

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016
6.9

the common area was lovely with tea, coffee and water available. Not a place to stay if you like any bit of sleep in the morning, there is a boxing gym right over the hostel with classes starting at 7. A/c turned off one night of our stay and pillows like rocks so not a great night sleep.

2nd Aug 2016

The staff was very helpful. The place was exceptionally clean. They provided free breakfast and the hostel is well secured.