Fabulous 1,975 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,975 Total Reviews
River City Inn Located at 33C Hong Kong Street, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 33C Hong Kong Street
86% 1975
1.2874708 103.8472411
    Rooms available

19th Aug 2016

Overall it was an awesome stay! It was very homey and comfortable. I love the staff and the ambiance allowed for great conversations and friendships amongst the people that stay in the place. I myself gained quite a few new friendships that I will surely treasure forever! I will definitely come back to visit again. Kudos to the staff!!! 👍

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016
6.9

the common area was lovely with tea, coffee and water available. Not a place to stay if you like any bit of sleep in the morning, there is a boxing gym right over the hostel with classes starting at 7. A/c turned off one night of our stay and pillows like rocks so not a great night sleep.

2nd Aug 2016

The staff was very helpful. The place was exceptionally clean. They provided free breakfast and the hostel is well secured.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Nice small hostel in good location

• xHoai
  • England, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

It was my first time travelling solo to Singapore and I could not ask for anything more. The location is great and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

Good internet, nice atmosphere, very clean, 5 minute walk from the subway station. To get to the showers and toilets you had to walk through the lobby though, which was a little annoying in the morning.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

Spent 5 nights here on a stop-over and loved the hostel. Perfect location for exploring all parts of the city. It's a rather small hostel which I prefer because it makes it less anonymous, good for meeting people to party or do sight-seeing together. Staff were super friendly, gave you a small tour in the hostel and gave you loads of tips what to do in the city. On my next visit I would definitely stay here again. Only downside: very basic breakfast.

• Sweden, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Great stay in River city inn. Very friendly staff, one guy help us tremendously with our planning of our visit to singapore with great tips on where to go and where to eat etc. Good and simple breakfast for a hostel, toast, jam, PB and bannans. Tea, coffee and drinking water always avaible for free! Only negative thing would be that the AC in our dorm was very effective and it was really cold in the night and we couldn't controll it. However, upon request we got a second blanket, so no big prob.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Perfect hostel! From the outside it looks like a mistake! And the furniture inside is maybe not super modern, you brush your teeth i the living room, but it all somehow fits! The atmosphere is super, nice people and the staff is great too. It's a no shoes hostel, which keeps the place clean. The showers and toilets are in good condition and clean - which is important to me. It's near the MRT. Also an important criteria for me. There are a few good and cheap places to eat.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Gonna be back here again for sure!!! Staff r kind n helpful. Very homey atmosphere n most importantly the cleanest hostel I've stayed so far. Location really very good, even though I couldn't really find it at first (the signboard is smaller than I expected). But overall it's just an awesome stay here. Thanks n looking forward to be here again next time I'm in Singapore!!!