River City Inn Reviews

33C Hong Kong Street, Singapore, Singapore

Location was ideal, wifi was good and beds were very comfy. The staff are able to provide discounted tickets for many of the attractions such as the zoo. The atmosphere was alright...everyone seemed pretty quiet and reserved. Thought the place was a bit pricy but I guess that's Singapore! Overall the hostel was clean and had everything we needed.

It was a nice experience staying here.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Pakistan

Its very good, very pleasant stay!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • puriandamas
  • Indonesia

Best staff

• 26th Jan 2016

As long as you understand that this is not a party hostel, you'll be alright. There is a common area to make new friends and computers available for free. Everything is very clean with air filters and very clean showers. Wifi quality is limited by the number of users connected. Staff can be friendly for the most part as long as there's mutual respect. Check-in is limited and there is no 24-hour reception. Keycard access for the building and lockers. Excellent location 2 min from Clarke Quay MRT.

- The staff was not helpful - Good location - Hard to meet people as a solo traveler - Breakfast ran out and was not good

Great location, friendly staff and met cool people. The wifi was terrible and bedding wasn't great. The dorm room kind of smelled like feet.

Thank you for your feedback. Due to upgrading works from the internet provider, there may be occasional disruption in the Wifi network. We have already called the technician down and the WiFi is working well now. As cleanliness is our top priority, the whole hostel is vacuumed and mopped daily. Footwear is also left in shoe boxes outside the hostel to ensure that there is no bad smell in the hostel and dorms. We will check the dorms again nevertheless.

Great stay in Chinatown. Close to the subway, shoppin, food and affordable

My stay here was great, very friendly staff, clean, quiet and in a fantastic location. Easy to walk around to see the sites. I would definently stay here again.

Super friendly and helpful staff with clean and surprisingly spacious facilities. Great location - really close to MRT Clarke Quay station, Clarke Quay and Chinatown. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in Singapore

It Was such a great stay!! Everyone working there were so nice and were helping you all the time! I really enjoyed it, I will come there another time for sure :)

What an awesome location and staff, I have to come back here

A gret stay! Love it. good breakfast

Fantastic hostel with a great location. Easy to find and very safe. Toilets and showers extremely clean. Plus good breakfast!

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Sweden

I really enjoyed my stay at River City Inn. The staff are really friendly and helpful and it has a great atmosphere. It is also really close to one of the central MRT stations which makes it easy to get out and around the city. I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Singapore.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Great place. All the three staffs I encountered are very nice and responsible! They helped me a lot during my short stay there. Cindy (?) not sure if my memory is correct) invited me to see New Year fireworks but I was too sleepy due to early morning flight, such a pity :( I definitely stay here next time in Singapore

Hostel is located in the heart of Chinatown and is quite central to everything. Smallish hostel, but is very neat and tidy. Rooms are adequate and contain everything you need. Showers and toilets are great and shower are hot. Was not around the hostel too much as was busy partying :D

This hostel was the best one I have ever stayed in. Introduced two of my friends to a hostel experience and they loved it. Made so many new friends and even hung out of the hostel together. Very clean. Place is comfortable. Good breakfast. Provides board games that all of us used together. Living room/dining room space was great to hang out in. People watched movies/tv while the others ate or played board games. It was just the greatest experience. Memories that will last forever. Thank you!!

Great all round hostel. Cosy and homely, only down side pillows a little hard.

Nice hostel and staff. Well located, clean and free breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4