8.8
Fabulous 1,912 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,912 Total Reviews
River City Inn Located at 33C Hong Kong Street, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 33C Hong Kong Street
88% 1912
1.2874708 103.8472411
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

This is my 2nd stay in RCI. as my first stayed, it was a great experience to stay there. The comfy bed, clean area, friendly staff and great location (near to Clarke quay MRT station, only 10 minutes by walking). Will be back on my next visit to Spore (^.^) Thank you River City Inn...

• Canada, Female, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

Loved staying at River City Inn! The location was PERFECT - less than a 5 minute walk from Clark Quay, Chinatown, and MRT stations. Lots of great food options in the area as well. The WIFI was a bit shotty at times, but Starbucks is close by. Very clean rooms and helpful staff. They also let me store my luggage all day (until 11pm) which was really helpful. If I find myself back in Singapore, I would definitely stay here again.

15th Apr 2016
7.4

A friendly hostel well located between boat & clarke quays. Slightly lacking in atmosphere, but overall a good place to stay

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

I spent 6 nights here and thought it was great. This was the first hostel I lived in and liked it. I slept all but 1 night in the girls dorm which was good. Really quiet at night. The last night I slept in the 10 dorm room which were a bit loud since it was saturday- sunday and alot of partying was going on. But with my earpluggs it was fine. If you had any questions about what to do, or how to get to places or what rules Singapore have the staff happily tried to help you!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
10th Apr 2016
7.4

Was clean,affordable and conveniently located in the city. Close to train stations (Clarke Quay and Chinatown), lots of shops and easy access to all that Singapore offers. Rooms were well equipped (having a powerpoint and a light next to each bed was a bonus!) The only downsides were: 1. The aircon in my room was leaking and my stuff got a bit wet (although not necessarily the hostel's fault) 2. The stairs are a bit of an issue but are ok to deal with 3. Events and social meetings are needed!

7th Apr 2016
8.0

I am travelling alone and didn't find this hostel great for meeting people. The location was brilliant though. Close to the MRT and China Town. Would definitely recommend to people staying in groups.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
7th Apr 2016

Conveniently location.. Clean with friendly staff

5th Apr 2016
2.0

What was not stated is that when you check-in it requires an additional $20 deposit. Nowhere on the description does it state a deposit is required. I had to catch a flight at 5am and the only to get my deposit back was to check out at 11pm the night before and leave. Therefore I lost a night just because they required a deposit, thanks for taking my money and then kicking me out to sleep at the airport.

29th Mar 2016

Little small. Staff was helpful and friendly enough.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

Very nice clean hostel but not much activity in the common room. The only thing I didn't like was having to walk through the common room between the dorms and the bathrooms.