9.6
Superb 69 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 69 Total Reviews
Rivertime Ecolodge Resort Located at Thadokkham Village, , Vientiane.
Laos
Vientiane Thadokkham Village
96% 69
18.1615109 102.7413940
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016

A nice escape from the city life. Was able to relax to just the sounds of nature, enjoyed the food on the floating restaurant and chill out. Also was introduced to a local from the village across the river. Spent the day with him and his family, walked around the village and ended up staying the night. I felt lucky to be able to experience life with a local family and they were all so welcoming. Such a great experience. Highly recommended if you're looking for something off the beaten path.

• nextstopnida
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Nov 2016

Absolutely loved my stay at Rivertime! Sam, the owner was incredibly helpful in helping me plan activities and organizing transportation. Ley, a staff member was so hospitable and invited me to dine at his home across the river with his family. I loved the eco friendly cabins, the bathrooms were my favorite part. If I return to Vientiane, this will be my place of choice to stay!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

The Rivertime Ecolodge Resort was an authentic rural Laos experience. Sam and his family were very helpful throughout our entire visit and very nice. They wanted to share as much of the Laos cultural experience as possible and answer any questions we had. The lodge is located right on the river, with the opportunity to explore nearby villages via motorbikes or walking, and a connected floating restaurant for easy and delicious food. Would definitely recommend to stay at Rivertime!