Rivertime Ecolodge Resort Reviews

Thadokkham Village, Vientiane, Laos

Exactly the type of location I wanted in rural Laos. Away from all the real tourist areas, you could see more of the real Laos. The staff were very friendly and laid back. The accommodation was basic and not as good as in the city but it suited the atmosphere of the place. Unfortunately didn't get the chance to eat much at the floating restaurant but I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Perfect place to experience the village life in Laos. Would love to stay there again

Amazing place to stay in Vientiane! Located just outside the city on the beautiful river. We ended up staying longer because this place was so amazing. Barnaby took such great care of us! Highly reccomend this! Lovely experience!

We absolutely LOVED this place and have been telling all of our friends to add Laos, and more importantly, the Ecolodge to their travel bucket list. Barnaby and his family were so hospitable throughout the entire stay. My two friends and I were so relaxed. The environment was perfect - from the DELICIOUS food at the floating restaurant and the top-notch smoothies to the fun tubing and cooking classes, all of the activities and services provided at the Ecolodge made it such a fun experience.