Rivertime Ecolodge Resort Reviews

Thadokkham Village, Vientiane, Laos

We absolutely LOVED this place and have been telling all of our friends to add Laos, and more importantly, the Ecolodge to their travel bucket list. Barnaby and his family were so hospitable throughout the entire stay. My two friends and I were so relaxed. The environment was perfect - from the DELICIOUS food at the floating restaurant and the top-notch smoothies to the fun tubing and cooking classes, all of the activities and services provided at the Ecolodge made it such a fun experience.

Barnaby, the owner was awesome. Easy to talk to and very helpful. The staff were also fantastic. Tom and One were great company and made sure we had everything we needed. The bugs were not as bad as I thought they would be given how close to the river it is, but bring bug spray just in case. I would highly recommend this place and would definitely come back. It felt like home and paradise at the same time. Very mellow and relaxing.