Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Superb 2528 Total Reviews
Superb 2528 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

I definitely recommend to stay ay this hostel ha a great atmosphere and the breakfast was delicious. The staff was so nice and was always available. The location is great because its in the center of Porto.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

I would stay here again and I recommend it to anyone. The location was perfect, everything we needed was around the corner from the hostel (meeting point for the walking tour, night bus to the airport, etc.). Super clean and breakfast was nice!!

15th Mar 2017

This hostel was charming, unique, and in an incredible, central location. My only real issue was the cleanliness of the bathrooms, especially the day that I arrived. Also, the few female staff members that I saw there seemed to do anything possible to not interact with customers, and one of them even came off as extremely cranky and rude (the vast majority of staff members were guys and they were all fun, helpful and seemed to enjoy interacting with us).

6th Mar 2017

Comfortable beds, friendly staff. Huge common area, a bit dominated by a large TV; as you might expect at a Cinema hostel. Very quiet when i was visiting, so not very social. Probably livier at weekends/summer. Great location near the train station.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017
6.0

Not sure why this place has such a good rating. When we arrived the door was open and there was no one at reception. My room smelt of cigarettes and there was a ball of someone else's hair in my bed. Not to mention there were only 4 plugs in our 4 bed room and they were being used for the lamps so we had to decide between a lamp or a charger each. Also my lamp didn't even have a bulb when I arrived.

25th Feb 2017

Great hostel. Comfy beds and strong wifi. Nicely decorated. Most of the staff is very friendly and helpful. It lacks a bit of atmosphere except on pizza night. Would not recommend the free walking tour. We would stay here again.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Feb 2017
8.0

hostel was quite dead when we were there. When we checked in there were two amazing staff members. The 2. day there were 2 other staff members. The girl was rude and unfriendly to us and other travellers, in the evening there was a group of ca. 5 portuguese people which seemed to be friends of the ones working. they were very loud watching stuff in portuguese in the common room which was very annoying. No surprise not one traveller was there... Apart from that, great kitchen, breakfast, rooms :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff made us feels welcome and catered to our every need. Great sense of community! Wish I didn't have to leave.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2017

Seriously the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff went above and beyond to ensure all guests were included in dinner and chill time!

• Denmark, Female, 41+
21st Jan 2017

Stayed there 1 night with 2 friends as we were going to the Coliseu for a concert. Really helpful staff, nice clean beds and rooms and decent breakfast. Ideal location for walking around a bit and exploring Porto. We would go again. Thank you guys.