Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

1923 Total Reviews

Loved everything, one of my favorite hostels. Wii remotes could use a little more battery but yeah, I think that's cause I don't know how to charge them: oh and sup Katia - Ja bone

Great hostel, really comfortable. Biggest lockers I've seen. I thought the hostel dinners were expensive. Another negative is that the wi if did not work at all while I was there, but that wasn't the norm. I would stay again!

Great hostel in such a good location, staff are super helpful and friendly. Will be back someday for sure!

It was very nice staying at the Rivoli Cinema Hostel. Friendly and helpful staff, perfect location in the center of Porto (sometimes a bit too loud, too). My room was not so big, but comfortable. The toilet is divided from the showers, but there is just one for girls in the whole first floor - the only thing which was a bit uncomfortable. Very nice the free breakfast in the morning, with coffee, bread, butter, jam, and cakes!

The staff is very friendly, and the place is very nice! The hostel is in the center of historic downtown of Porto.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Same as 5yrs ago. Still the best hostel of the world.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Staffs were very kind and all things were best.

Everything perfect!!!! I really recommend!

I dont always give 100% rating to hostels, but Rivoli hostel deserves it! outstanding atmosphere with wide range of movies and amazing hifi qeuipment funtions are organised by the hostel literally every week! great way to have fun n make friends overall cleanliness are satisfying, unplesant smell in toilet on the 2nd night of stay, its something to do with the pipes!? coz toilet was very clean not to mention the helpful and nice staffs,especially TOME n the girl with tattoo ! Kenny

Great! I would go there again! Cool nice looking, cosy common room, extra stuff, location couldn't be better

Friendly Stuff, clean and open atmosphere. Loved the roof terrace. It was loud during the nights because of the street outside. There have been some ants in the bathroom.

We liked staying at this hostel. The common area was nice and they had a lot of movies you could watch. The kitchen was big and was well equipped. The breakfast was included and was nice. On the weekends it was a bit loud at night because our room was facing the streets but I guess it was only our room. There weren't a lot of bathrooms but they had a great rooftop where you could hang around and meet other people. All in all we had a great time.

Very nice and Cosy Hostel. It's like beeing in an family! I really enjoyed my stay there!!

The hostel had a fun atmosphere, with modern decor and great helping staff. The two bedroom we stayed in had a good size, although the pillow was too soft and it lacked AC. Shower was ok, and breakfast was simple, but good (bread, cheese, cereal, cake, coffee and tea).

It's a good thing I asked why my bill was 10 euros more than the website told me it was going to be... they said I drank four caipirinhas, which I did not. I don't know how that mix-up happened, but they should be more careful with that sort of thing.

Rivolicinemahostel was so lovely, the rooms really cute and clean. The staff we're extremely helpful and accommodating. They even prepared breakfast early for me when I had to leave at 4am for my flight! I really enjoyed my stay in Porto and this hostel was probably the best I have been to in Europe! Thanks for a great stay :)

This is a beautiful hostel, you know exactly what hostel travelers need and you take care so well! :) I loved the common room, the kitchen was the best I have seen yet in a hostel ( I mean the stickers on the fridge to label your food?! Awesome) :D And on top of that you all are super friendly and you play good music :) :) Aaaaall the best to you, I'll be back ;)

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at during my Europe backpacking trip. It is really close to the metro or local train station, but if you don't know where you're going it is not the easiest place to find. The staff is extremely helpful, friendly and most importantly, can speak English. As a movie nerd I loved the atmosphere and they have computers to use for free which is convenient for backpackers travelling without technology. Also, the free breakfast is quite impressive.

This was one of my favorite hostels to stay in. It really felt like home, with its open loft space with either the TV or music playing. The hostel's movie theme is very well put together and is incorporated throughout the house. Best of all, the staff was great and friendly. They gave so many recommendations and always had a friendly smile. Great place to stay in.

Best hostel ever!