Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

2026 Total Reviews

When I entered the door and saw three posters of Star Wars, I fell in love. Beautiful hostel, low price and great location. There is a beautiful terrace on the floor where you can relax.

Staff is super helpful and nice, tell me where tovisit and the free fado with wine tasting.. Will be back again !!! Only, if there is an elevator, will be super super wonderful ..

The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a great choice and I would gladly stay there again.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Cyprus

Rivoli was the best hostel I have ever stayed, mainly considering the value for money. It was very good located, very clean, the satff was great, very helpfull and the hostel is very nice and cozy. I strongly recommend you to satay in Rivolli.

This was the best hostel we stayed in Portugal. Helpful staff, great themes for the hostel decoration, different activities each day, easy to get in touch with other people. The location is also excellent, close to all main sights. I will go back there when back in Porto :)

it was really good, my first experience stayed in hostel. it's like living together in a big family, warm, friendly, helpful. they have also a lot of collections of movies.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel itself was quite good and very close to the city center.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The location was great and the facilities were nothing to complain about. We would recommend it.

• 9th Mar 2015

I had a real nice stay at Rivoli Cinema. The location, the facilities, the staff, everything was super! Highly recommend!

Great staff and the location is just perfect in a safe neighborhood. Very quiet, yet very comfortable environment. Great dinner served (paid). The room has a huge closet and space to move around. Great shower and very clean bathrooms. They are working on making an extra bathroom for each floor. One thing I didn't like was the mattress, it was a bit too old. I was able to feel springs of the mattress. I would definitely stay here again next time I visit Porto!

Amazing hostel!

Super short stay but the staff was so sweet! They were really helpful and always rockin a smile. Loved the morning jams that were played at breakfast. So enjoyable.

Really good location, nice breakfast and a ton of facilities. Very much enjoyed our stay here!

One of the best hostels I've been! Everything was perfect!

Very good hostel The only negative comment I would make is about the bathroom and hallways that were a little bit cold.

The staff at the hostel are really friendly and helpful , and we loved the theme of the rooms and the hostel. The lounge area is really cosy too, and so was the roof top garden. Great stay!

This place is really nice! Especially organization, the lacation (near many known places) and the team work. Surely I would return and indicate to friends!

Great Hostel. Really friendly staff who were also very professional. The location is perfect. 5 Minutes from all the bars and easy walking distance to central city area.

The door to the hostel seems to be able to be open easily . Does not seem to be appropriately safe to a front door. I would be wonderful if the hostel could offer bathrooms , at least, in some private bedrooms near the main bathroom.

• 14th Jan 2015

Super cute hostel with super cute staff! The number of guests was really low, so we had a pleasant and quiet stay during the weekend. Very clean showers and toilets. The room was a bit cold, but I think it was problem in the heater.