Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

Friendly Stuff, clean and open atmosphere. Loved the roof terrace. It was loud during the nights because of the street outside. There have been some ants in the bathroom.

Very nice and Cosy Hostel. It's like beeing in an family! I really enjoyed my stay there!!

The hostel had a fun atmosphere, with modern decor and great helping staff. The two bedroom we stayed in had a good size, although the pillow was too soft and it lacked AC. Shower was ok, and breakfast was simple, but good (bread, cheese, cereal, cake, coffee and tea).

It's a good thing I asked why my bill was 10 euros more than the website told me it was going to be... they said I drank four caipirinhas, which I did not. I don't know how that mix-up happened, but they should be more careful with that sort of thing.

Rivolicinemahostel was so lovely, the rooms really cute and clean. The staff we're extremely helpful and accommodating. They even prepared breakfast early for me when I had to leave at 4am for my flight! I really enjoyed my stay in Porto and this hostel was probably the best I have been to in Europe! Thanks for a great stay :)

• 24th Aug 2014

This is a beautiful hostel, you know exactly what hostel travelers need and you take care so well! :) I loved the common room, the kitchen was the best I have seen yet in a hostel ( I mean the stickers on the fridge to label your food?! Awesome) :D And on top of that you all are super friendly and you play good music :) :) Aaaaall the best to you, I'll be back ;)

This was one of my favorite hostels to stay in. It really felt like home, with its open loft space with either the TV or music playing. The hostel's movie theme is very well put together and is incorporated throughout the house. Best of all, the staff was great and friendly. They gave so many recommendations and always had a friendly smile. Great place to stay in.

Best hostel ever!

I Manage a Small Hostel in ROme, and i always suggest to my guest to go to Rivoli Cinema Hostel after a traveler show me the clip on youtube. But i never been There. Now that i stayed there i can continue suggest it because is exactly like in the clip :) Cozy Hostel Amazing ROOF , Very Very nice Staff. Good Breakfast . AMAZING LOCKERS - so Big. And it is located in the main square See u Soon Guys

I enjoyed my stay at Rivoli Cinema Hostel and only wish I would stay longer. I will definitely stay there or recommend it to anyone. The staff are very helpful and informative.

Please add a fan or something to the rooms as they get so hot and stuffy at night - even with the door open!

We stayed here for 2 nights and really enjoyed our stay. We felt like home! The hostel is gorgeous, cosy, newly renovated and very clean, located in the very center. We arrived at the main train station und found the hostel easily. The staff was very helpfull. Breakfast was good, i liked the music and the atmosphere in the breakfast room :) And we loved the roof terrace with the pool! We'd strongly recommend this hostel to people considering a stay in Porto!

Very cool hostel with relaxed common room. Very easy to meet other travellers because hostel every evening organize activities like bbq on rooftop.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

One of the best hostels i've ever stayed in! Pizza night!!!

Great Hostel with an amazing and very helpfull stuff. It's very well located and very clean. I wll definitely recomended.

Very nice and clean hostel, great location, friendly staff. I did 2 walking tours recommended in the hostel- nice way to get some extra information about the city. Decent breakfast, quiet atmosphere. I enjoyed "Sangia night" ;) good place to stay when you are in Porto.

This is a very nice hostel with a unique atmosphere and helpful staff. I really appreciated the lockers and key cards to get in the room. I felt good about leaving my belongings there during the day. Just like others in Portugal, one thing this hostel needs is screens for the windows. It's quite pleasant at night with the window open, but mosquitoes get in. If not screens, perhaps fans in the room would be nice. Despite this small complaint, it's a great hostel in a prime location.

Awesome hostel! Try the local speciality francesina, it's delicious! The terrace is lovely and the kitchen is always spotless with all the cooking equipment you might need. Beds were really comfy and the location is great too. Thanks for having us.

Best hostel I've ever been to for the cheepest prices! great location (near train and metro stations), wonderfull staff, very clean, beautifuuly decorated. a must ho in Porto!

Great location and great staff. The lockers kinda suck- they're really loud and beep a lot. There was only one toilet for each gender on the floor, so I sometimes had to go to another floor. But overall, a solid hostel. Comfy beds.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4