Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

This is a very nice hostel with a unique atmosphere and helpful staff. I really appreciated the lockers and key cards to get in the room. I felt good about leaving my belongings there during the day. Just like others in Portugal, one thing this hostel needs is screens for the windows. It's quite pleasant at night with the window open, but mosquitoes get in. If not screens, perhaps fans in the room would be nice. Despite this small complaint, it's a great hostel in a prime location.

Best hostel I've ever been to for the cheepest prices! great location (near train and metro stations), wonderfull staff, very clean, beautifuuly decorated. a must ho in Porto!

Great location and great staff. The lockers kinda suck- they're really loud and beep a lot. There was only one toilet for each gender on the floor, so I sometimes had to go to another floor. But overall, a solid hostel. Comfy beds.

Had a great stay at rivoli. Especially enjoyed the roof top terrace and swimming pool. Perfect way to unwind after a day of sight seeing. We loved that there was Something on at the hostel every night. The rooms were good, as were the showers etc but the temperature needs to be addressed. We found it extremely hot overnight and the broken fan didn't do much. Still I would stay here again

i loved this hostel- such a cool concept and beautifully decorated! great activities, and the staff were super helpful and friendly! i would definitely recommend this place- the only thing i could think to complain about (and this is not the hostel's fault) is that the room i stayed in faced the street- with the windows closed it was a thousand degrees in the room, but with the windows open it was SO loud! maybe add air-con in the rooms on the street? otherwise, loved this place

the best...

truly one of the best hostels in my 3-week graduation trip in the iberian peninsula! excellent location near the metro and everything. rooms are clean and pretty with large windows. staff are friendly and always willing to talk with u abt cultures in their country and in our countries. the setting also makes it easy for us to make new fds and watch movies tgt. enjoyed the stay so much and its totally a pity that we only stayed for two days...

Nice hostel in an excellent location. The activities they put on at night are great and helped me meet some lovely people. Thiago does a great job running these! Could do with more bathrooms but otherwise no complaints. Cheers Rivoli!

This hostel was amazing! Such a great atmosphere lots of opportunity to socialise and staff were great! The rooftop terrace, common area and kitchen were impressive. I would definatly recommend!

Staying at Rivoli Cinema Hostel was a blast! Such nice beds, proper breakfast, atmosphere and not in the latest place the staff!!

Nice Staff, super breakfast, clean. I would stay there anytime again Ehen I travel to Porto.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Directions are pretty clear and it is at the center. You can reach anywhere in Porto from the hostel. Staffs were friendly. I went there when Portugal had the game with the US and they pulled people out to watch the game in the plaza. Wonderful experience.

Really nice place. Rooftop is very cool. Lots of space

Great place to stay

• 20th Jun 2014

Staffs are so kind. They are flexible and offer good services. If there are enough WCs it would be perfect.

Lovely hostel, with equally lovely staff who seemed genuinely interested in whether you were enjoying Porto. I had a room facing back so no issue with street noise. Still needed earplugs due to noise from rooms but not as loud as I'd expected. Breakfast was very generous: juice, cereal, toast/bread rolls, cheese, fruit, cake, tea/coffee. Excellent location, clean room (aroma of polish!), and very good value overall. I did the walking tour they facilitate which was well worth it. Would go back.

Great hostel, excellent facilities, friendly & outgoing staff and a perfect location.

• 8th Jun 2014

Such a beautiful hostel with nice, helpful staff. Wish it felt a little bit more social (I think it was a function of the guests who were more in groups, couples, or older and not the hostel itself). Other than that--wonderful!

Hostel with comfortable living room, kitchen and good breakfast. Matresses were comfortable as well. Had the impression that there were not enough toilets / showers for all the rooms...

breakfast could be better though, but I really recommend staying in Rivoli hostel!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3