Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

Best hostel ever!

I Manage a Small Hostel in ROme, and i always suggest to my guest to go to Rivoli Cinema Hostel after a traveler show me the clip on youtube. But i never been There. Now that i stayed there i can continue suggest it because is exactly like in the clip :) Cozy Hostel Amazing ROOF , Very Very nice Staff. Good Breakfast . AMAZING LOCKERS - so Big. And it is located in the main square See u Soon Guys

I enjoyed my stay at Rivoli Cinema Hostel and only wish I would stay longer. I will definitely stay there or recommend it to anyone. The staff are very helpful and informative.

Please add a fan or something to the rooms as they get so hot and stuffy at night - even with the door open!

We stayed here for 2 nights and really enjoyed our stay. We felt like home! The hostel is gorgeous, cosy, newly renovated and very clean, located in the very center. We arrived at the main train station und found the hostel easily. The staff was very helpfull. Breakfast was good, i liked the music and the atmosphere in the breakfast room :) And we loved the roof terrace with the pool! We'd strongly recommend this hostel to people considering a stay in Porto!

Very cool hostel with relaxed common room. Very easy to meet other travellers because hostel every evening organize activities like bbq on rooftop.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

One of the best hostels i've ever stayed in! Pizza night!!!

Great Hostel with an amazing and very helpfull stuff. It's very well located and very clean. I wll definitely recomended.

Very nice and clean hostel, great location, friendly staff. I did 2 walking tours recommended in the hostel- nice way to get some extra information about the city. Decent breakfast, quiet atmosphere. I enjoyed "Sangia night" ;) good place to stay when you are in Porto.

This is a very nice hostel with a unique atmosphere and helpful staff. I really appreciated the lockers and key cards to get in the room. I felt good about leaving my belongings there during the day. Just like others in Portugal, one thing this hostel needs is screens for the windows. It's quite pleasant at night with the window open, but mosquitoes get in. If not screens, perhaps fans in the room would be nice. Despite this small complaint, it's a great hostel in a prime location.

Awesome hostel! Try the local speciality francesina, it's delicious! The terrace is lovely and the kitchen is always spotless with all the cooking equipment you might need. Beds were really comfy and the location is great too. Thanks for having us.

Best hostel I've ever been to for the cheepest prices! great location (near train and metro stations), wonderfull staff, very clean, beautifuuly decorated. a must ho in Porto!

Great location and great staff. The lockers kinda suck- they're really loud and beep a lot. There was only one toilet for each gender on the floor, so I sometimes had to go to another floor. But overall, a solid hostel. Comfy beds.

Great location, atmosphere and rooftop area.

Had a great stay at rivoli. Especially enjoyed the roof top terrace and swimming pool. Perfect way to unwind after a day of sight seeing. We loved that there was Something on at the hostel every night. The rooms were good, as were the showers etc but the temperature needs to be addressed. We found it extremely hot overnight and the broken fan didn't do much. Still I would stay here again

i loved this hostel- such a cool concept and beautifully decorated! great activities, and the staff were super helpful and friendly! i would definitely recommend this place- the only thing i could think to complain about (and this is not the hostel's fault) is that the room i stayed in faced the street- with the windows closed it was a thousand degrees in the room, but with the windows open it was SO loud! maybe add air-con in the rooms on the street? otherwise, loved this place

the best...

This Hostel was great. I really liked the decoration, the cinema theme made it a bit different. The staff were super helpful and nice, the rooms were clean and comfortable and there was walking tours and evening activities to keep you occupied. The roof terrace is lovely and the free breakfast is actually quite palatable. Would definitely stay here again if I am in Porto

truly one of the best hostels in my 3-week graduation trip in the iberian peninsula! excellent location near the metro and everything. rooms are clean and pretty with large windows. staff are friendly and always willing to talk with u abt cultures in their country and in our countries. the setting also makes it easy for us to make new fds and watch movies tgt. enjoyed the stay so much and its totally a pity that we only stayed for two days...

Nice hostel in an excellent location. The activities they put on at night are great and helped me meet some lovely people. Thiago does a great job running these! Could do with more bathrooms but otherwise no complaints. Cheers Rivoli!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4