Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

1944 Total Reviews

Excellent!

It was a great stay! No complains about it Nice staff, helpful and friendly. Great breakfast! One of the best hostels I've ever had!!! Very welcoming Great value of money!!!

We had a great time in this beautiful hostel. Especially the location is perfect. Would definitely recommend it!!

• 28th Nov 2014

Definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Location is great and staff was absolutely helpful.

Cinema Hostel was a pretty good hostel. Good location, good atmosphere (activities everyday to help with socializing) great staff, great common room. The walking, pub crawl goes through the hostel everyday which is convenient. They make food for about 6 Euros but it is really good and feels like a private chef cooking for you. Bathrooms are quite busy since there is only one per floor but the hot water and pressure is amazing.

Loved everything, one of my favorite hostels. Wii remotes could use a little more battery but yeah, I think that's cause I don't know how to charge them: oh and sup Katia - Ja bone

Great Place to stay. Like home. Nice clean kitchen. Good free breakfast. Nice area to chill out in. Areas for improvement - Plug socket charges for top bed bunks Highly recommend. George you're a legend. :)

Great hostel, really comfortable. Biggest lockers I've seen. I thought the hostel dinners were expensive. Another negative is that the wi if did not work at all while I was there, but that wasn't the norm. I would stay again!

Great hostel in such a good location, staff are super helpful and friendly. Will be back someday for sure!

It was very nice staying at the Rivoli Cinema Hostel. Friendly and helpful staff, perfect location in the center of Porto (sometimes a bit too loud, too). My room was not so big, but comfortable. The toilet is divided from the showers, but there is just one for girls in the whole first floor - the only thing which was a bit uncomfortable. Very nice the free breakfast in the morning, with coffee, bread, butter, jam, and cakes!

The staff is very friendly, and the place is very nice! The hostel is in the center of historic downtown of Porto.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Same as 5yrs ago. Still the best hostel of the world.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Staffs were very kind and all things were best.

Everything perfect!!!! I really recommend!

I dont always give 100% rating to hostels, but Rivoli hostel deserves it! outstanding atmosphere with wide range of movies and amazing hifi qeuipment funtions are organised by the hostel literally every week! great way to have fun n make friends overall cleanliness are satisfying, unplesant smell in toilet on the 2nd night of stay, its something to do with the pipes!? coz toilet was very clean not to mention the helpful and nice staffs,especially TOME n the girl with tattoo ! Kenny

Great! I would go there again! Cool nice looking, cosy common room, extra stuff, location couldn't be better

Friendly Stuff, clean and open atmosphere. Loved the roof terrace. It was loud during the nights because of the street outside. There have been some ants in the bathroom.

We liked staying at this hostel. The common area was nice and they had a lot of movies you could watch. The kitchen was big and was well equipped. The breakfast was included and was nice. On the weekends it was a bit loud at night because our room was facing the streets but I guess it was only our room. There weren't a lot of bathrooms but they had a great rooftop where you could hang around and meet other people. All in all we had a great time.

Very nice and Cosy Hostel. It's like beeing in an family! I really enjoyed my stay there!!

The hostel had a fun atmosphere, with modern decor and great helping staff. The two bedroom we stayed in had a good size, although the pillow was too soft and it lacked AC. Shower was ok, and breakfast was simple, but good (bread, cheese, cereal, cake, coffee and tea).

« first « Prev 1 2 3