Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

This is an incredible Hostel, the staff are AMAZING!! I WILL come back again soon!! Thank-you for having me X

Dear guest, Thank you so much, we are very glad that you liked it! Our door is always opened for you :)

This is by far one of the best hostels we have stayed in on our 2 month trip. It is in a perfect location, staff is amazing, and I recommend joining in on the events they put on each night.

Dear guest, Thank you so much, we are really happy that you enjoyed your staying :) We are always here to have you again!

We had a rainy day to start and the hostel was so comfortable it did not dampen our spirits! Fantastic location, lovely staff and very nice facilities. I loved having my own balcony even if it was small.

The hostel is awesome especially for cinema lovers)) the staff is friendly and helpful. There are the big cool common room, spacious kitchen and perfect summer terrace on the roof top - the best place to chill out. It is located right in the center close to everything you need. We were supposed to be in Porto for 5 days but unfortunately we had to leave after 2 days of staying because of health problems. But if we come again we defenetely choose this hostel.

had a very nice stay! staff (and ex staff) is really helpful! tks thiago and the little american girl :) for the night out! até breve, obrigado. gustavo mancha.

• 2nd Oct 2015

I liked this hostel very much. The 'movie themed' concept is amaizing.

Such a great hostel!

• 25th Sep 2015

Very nice and super-beautiful hostel with thematic bedrooms. When I stayed there, the atmosphere was more hotel-like, so people did not really communicate and get to know each other, but the place itself is very nice. There is a stunning roof terasse as well which I would definitely recommend.

Great position - delightful stay

tlove my stay very clean good breakfast nice staff,great atmosphear great location good value for money will be back ,staff o were realy nice and very helpfull

Only stayed there for one night, but it's clean and well located. Staff is very nice too, and if you like movies, you'll feel at home!

My bunk bed was making some noise, unluckily for those sleeping under me. Except for this, it's a perfect hostel with very caring staff and professional service!

Really good location, helpful staff, and nice to have breakfast included. The only thing that could have been much better were the pillows...my friend and I had really horrible pillows, but our bed was fine. Overall a good stay :)

• 18th Sep 2015

The hostel is clean, but there are small bathrooms, so they are usually full during the 'rush' hours. The staff was nice, and there are many options of movies to watch in the living room.

Just perfect

the addition of another toilet would be better. only one for women is difficult.

• 9th Sep 2015

Great location, helpful staff, nice athmosphere, clean room and facilities. Poor breakfast.

I would like to leave a great thank you to Rui in reception. Extremely helpful and attentive.

• 1st Sep 2015
  • Portugal

I loved my staying at Rivoli. The location is fantastic, close to everything, and the view of Porto from the rooftop was stunning! I stayed in a 4beds female room, the Kubrick one. The hostel is clean and with all the facilities you may need. The staff is supercool and present 24/7. I'll come back here when I'll go back in Porto :) I recommend it

I REALLY ENJOYED MY STAY!LOVELY WARM HELPFUL STAFF!GOOD FOR ALL AGES BUT BEWARE NO LIFTS,SO QUITE A FEW STAIRS TO WALK UP.GREAT LOUNGE/DINER AND KITCHEN,BRIGHT AND MODERN.GOOD WAY TO MEET OTHER TRAVELERS.EACH NIGHT THERES SOMETHING ON TO EAT OR DRINK.HOSTEL VERY CENTRAL,THERES EVEN A NEARER METRO STATION THAN ONE ADVISED WHICH I AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE HOSTEL.THE TERRACES ON THE ROOF HAVE NICE FURNITURE TO CHILL ON.