Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

2038 Total Reviews

The door to the hostel seems to be able to be open easily . Does not seem to be appropriately safe to a front door. I would be wonderful if the hostel could offer bathrooms , at least, in some private bedrooms near the main bathroom.

• 14th Jan 2015

Super cute hostel with super cute staff! The number of guests was really low, so we had a pleasant and quiet stay during the weekend. Very clean showers and toilets. The room was a bit cold, but I think it was problem in the heater.

This is such a fun and friendly hostel. The staff are lovely and really helpful. There's a lovely atmosphere. The facilities are great, so is the location. Highly recommended.

I was only hear for a day and a half, but I would definitely come stay here again the next time I'm in Oporto. The location was perfect. breakfast at 8:30 (included) was lovely, and there are a lot of activities that are offered. The staff were very friendly, and gave great suggestions for day trips and things to do in the city. I had to take the airport bus at 4am, and they even let me take a nap and reminded me about my bus. Just letting you guys know I made the bus and didn't miss my flight=P

Nice atmosphere, friendly und helpfully staff who tried to help and to handle with any problem! Toilets and showers at second floor could be a little bit cleaner but it was okay! The roof terrace was awsome! Also the breakfast was nice, especially that we could breakfast early than 8.30 a.m. because of our flight back home!

Excellent place with a really good atmosphere. The staff are lovely and always help. One of the best hostels that I ever been in my life.

Great staff and lovely rooms. The cinema theme can be found everywhere in the hostel and adds that little extra to your stay. Very charming!

This is, without question, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in hundreds (with about 50 reviews on HW). The staff, the attention to detail, the art, the cleanliness, the location, the events held; this hostel really has it all. There is no place else you should even consider.

Lovely stay! Very friendly staff and nice room decoration

Excellent!

It was a great stay! No complains about it Nice staff, helpful and friendly. Great breakfast! One of the best hostels I've ever had!!! Very welcoming Great value of money!!!

We had a great time in this beautiful hostel. Especially the location is perfect. Would definitely recommend it!!

• 28th Nov 2014

Definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Location is great and staff was absolutely helpful.

Cinema Hostel was a pretty good hostel. Good location, good atmosphere (activities everyday to help with socializing) great staff, great common room. The walking, pub crawl goes through the hostel everyday which is convenient. They make food for about 6 Euros but it is really good and feels like a private chef cooking for you. Bathrooms are quite busy since there is only one per floor but the hot water and pressure is amazing.

Loved everything, one of my favorite hostels. Wii remotes could use a little more battery but yeah, I think that's cause I don't know how to charge them: oh and sup Katia - Ja bone

1 2 Next » last »