Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

This was the best hostel we stayed in Portugal. Helpful staff, great themes for the hostel decoration, different activities each day, easy to get in touch with other people. The location is also excellent, close to all main sights. I will go back there when back in Porto :)

it was really good, my first experience stayed in hostel. it's like living together in a big family, warm, friendly, helpful. they have also a lot of collections of movies.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel itself was quite good and very close to the city center.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The location was great and the facilities were nothing to complain about. We would recommend it.

• 9th Mar 2015

I had a real nice stay at Rivoli Cinema. The location, the facilities, the staff, everything was super! Highly recommend!

Great staff and the location is just perfect in a safe neighborhood. Very quiet, yet very comfortable environment. Great dinner served (paid). The room has a huge closet and space to move around. Great shower and very clean bathrooms. They are working on making an extra bathroom for each floor. One thing I didn't like was the mattress, it was a bit too old. I was able to feel springs of the mattress. I would definitely stay here again next time I visit Porto!

Amazing hostel!

Super short stay but the staff was so sweet! They were really helpful and always rockin a smile. Loved the morning jams that were played at breakfast. So enjoyable.

Really good location, nice breakfast and a ton of facilities. Very much enjoyed our stay here!

1 2 3 Next » last »