Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

I loved my staying at Rivoli. The location is fantastic, close to everything, and the view of Porto from the rooftop was stunning! I stayed in a 4beds female room, the Kubrick one. The hostel is clean and with all the facilities you may need. The staff is supercool and present 24/7. I'll come back here when I'll go back in Porto :) I recommend it

I REALLY ENJOYED MY STAY!LOVELY WARM HELPFUL STAFF!GOOD FOR ALL AGES BUT BEWARE NO LIFTS,SO QUITE A FEW STAIRS TO WALK UP.GREAT LOUNGE/DINER AND KITCHEN,BRIGHT AND MODERN.GOOD WAY TO MEET OTHER TRAVELERS.EACH NIGHT THERES SOMETHING ON TO EAT OR DRINK.HOSTEL VERY CENTRAL,THERES EVEN A NEARER METRO STATION THAN ONE ADVISED WHICH I AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE HOSTEL.THE TERRACES ON THE ROOF HAVE NICE FURNITURE TO CHILL ON.

Charming old building with a big commun room where you can watch movies. Best free breakfast we ever had in a hostel in the area. The staff was nice, showers and beds were good. The locker room where they keep the luggage after checkout was very safe. It was also well located in Porto, we could walk to all the main attractions and the neighborhood seemed nice compared to some places in Porto. Thanks Rivoli Cinema hostel for a very good stay!

Hostel in the centre of the city. The atmosphere is fantastic and the terrace is very nice. The staff is very helpful. Good breakfast. I reccomend this hostel.

Location is good. Hostel is ok, nothing special. My bed was squeaking for 2 nights and it was hard to sleep. It's not spacious but rather crammed. 3 showers on my floor and 2 toilets. Breakfast was eeeeek, cereal, milk, toast, cheap juice. Coffee was also not good but u can buy for 1€ a better one. Overall I was not impressed and could not wait for my stay to be over. The guy at the reception was super nice, but the young pretty lady was not nice, little bit attitude and miserable.

• 10th Aug 2015

The reception was really nice

• 9th Aug 2015