Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

It's a place warm and cozy, very close to one of the main street of Porto and the train station Sao Bento!!! The guys of the staff are kind and helpful and there are many activities to do inside or outside the hostel, especially there is a big collection of films that you can watch during all the day!! The breakfast, included in the price, is rich and very good!! Cleanliness and security are guaranteed!! Surely well-recommended!!

One of the best hostels EVER! Will surely recommend and come again =)

Absolutely amazing! A superb location and excellent facilities, the staff were super friendly and helpful, providing us with great local information. There was a free walking tour, which I would highly recommend, it lasted for about 2 hours and we were able to see some of the most beautiful and iconic parts of Porto. On a side note, the website advertised free parking, however, when we arrived it was discounted for the car park 20m away but it was cheap and secure so it wasn't an issue.

Extremely happy with this place. Nice staff, nice location, nice chill out room.

Excellent Hostel. Only problem was that they have no double beds for the private rooms, just 2 single beds putted aside, otherwise everything else was truly perfect. Soooo cool and helpful. Excellent stay I ll come back here no problem

appropriate location because it is in the city centre. moreover there is friendly environment and also hostel provides you a lot of facilities in order to know better the city like guide tour!also the breakfast was amazing!!!:)

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Greece

Congratulations! Just continue as you are! This was one of the best hostels I have ever been. Everything clean, excellent accommodation, nice and friendly breakfast, helpful staff and better location impossible, near the Bus Station and near the metro. Made Porto a greater city for sure.

I loved the walking tour organised by one of the receptionists, Joana.

The staff were even kind enough to lay on breakfast an hour early, as I had to leave for a flight.

• 11th Apr 2014

I have been in Europe for three months, and this is by far the best hostel I have stayed in the entire time. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, the breakfast is great, the free walking tour was one of my favorite things I've done over my entire trip, the facilities are fantastic: very clean, spacious, and the atmosphere is very inviting... the list of wonderful things about this place goes on. I could have stayed in Porto some extra time for this hostel alone!

• 5th Apr 2014

To be honest, not so good as it was ranked. The room is small and has a little smell. The lock of the closet is broken. We have booked 2 different rooms for boy and girls but were put into the same room. It is ok but not so satisfied.

kitchen was clean. and blanket was thick. staffs are very kind! and i like breakfast in there. luckily i ate brownie and many kinds of jams and bread. i loved it. and because of promotion i got a discount!

Very good valué for money and help full staff who will go out of thier way to help

Amazing hostel! Actually, you feel more like being home. I would definitly stay there for a month if I had the time.

Excellent location, great staff, cozy rooms! And breakfast was also included. We enjoyed staying at the Rivoli Cinema Hostel so much, and recommend taking part in the evening activities or the free walking tours! Awesome hostel :-)

Lovely hostel. Wonderful staff, clean kitchen, nice breakfast and beautiful designed. We`ve really enjoyed our stay. Would book it again!

I would definitely recommend to go to this hostel. The staff was really nice and really willing to socialize. Everyday there is something different, so when you are alone it´s great to meet others. The place is clean and you barely hear from travellers in other rooms.

Very good hostel, comfy beds and good location... the only thing I would suggesr isdo not do your laundry there... it took the drier about 4 hours to dry my clothe... luckily, the girl at the reception lent me a towel without charge so I could still shower! Besides this tiny issue, it was very good :-D

I had one of my best holiday ,thanks not only for beautiful city but also for fantastic staff of the hostel. The place is wonderful,the personal staff very kind and you feel already at home! Hope to return soon in Oporto and sure I'll return to Rivoli Cinema Hostel! Thank's Renata

A fantastic place, great location, and brilliant staff. I would definitely stay again!

• 8th Mar 2014