Rivoli Cinema Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Magalhães Lemos 83, 1st Floor, Porto, Portugal

Rooms good, clean, individual lockers. Great wifi service. Kitchen well equipped, breakfast good. Lounge large. More for the younger traveller, loud at times, especially one door that would slam. Repeatedly.

Staff is super helpful and nice, tell me where tovisit and the free fado with wine tasting.. Will be back again !!! Only, if there is an elevator, will be super super wonderful ..

I stayed with a Czech friend after a conference. Ironically the conference was in the 5 * Palacio Hotel and the total experience in the Cinema hostel was much better. They have super friendly, open and communicative staff, one of them invited us to go surfing next day. The whole hostel is movie branded. The roof top terrace and the view from there is simply amazing. Also they have cooking events where you can connect with many people and enjoy good food! Much better than the average hostel.

• 12th Apr 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a great choice and I would gladly stay there again.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Cyprus

Rivoli was the best hostel I have ever stayed, mainly considering the value for money. It was very good located, very clean, the satff was great, very helpfull and the hostel is very nice and cozy. I strongly recommend you to satay in Rivolli.

This was the best hostel we stayed in Portugal. Helpful staff, great themes for the hostel decoration, different activities each day, easy to get in touch with other people. The location is also excellent, close to all main sights. I will go back there when back in Porto :)

it was really good, my first experience stayed in hostel. it's like living together in a big family, warm, friendly, helpful. they have also a lot of collections of movies.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel itself was quite good and very close to the city center.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The location was great and the facilities were nothing to complain about. We would recommend it.

• 9th Mar 2015

I had a real nice stay at Rivoli Cinema. The location, the facilities, the staff, everything was super! Highly recommend!

Great staff and the location is just perfect in a safe neighborhood. Very quiet, yet very comfortable environment. Great dinner served (paid). The room has a huge closet and space to move around. Great shower and very clean bathrooms. They are working on making an extra bathroom for each floor. One thing I didn't like was the mattress, it was a bit too old. I was able to feel springs of the mattress. I would definitely stay here again next time I visit Porto!

Amazing hostel!