Roof Top Guest House and Hostel Melaka Reviews

39, Jalan Kampong Pantai, Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia

Just perfect

Great place! I had a very pleasant stay at the rooftop guest house. It's was clean with the necessary facilities. The rooftop was small but great for a chill out in the afternoon. Loved the free cake and would stay there again.

The hostel is in a nice location, it's across the street from the river and a quick walk to Jonnker street. The roof deck is nice. Bathrooms are cleaned daily and we never had to wait for a shower even though the hostel was full. The staff weren't really around so you had to go to the cafe if you needed anything which is fine if you already know what you want to do.

A nice hostel in the center of a beautiful town. The rooftop terrace is really worth it to be mentioned in the name of this hostel. The staff is very helpful, the atmosphere is nice, the facilities are good and you step out of the door and are in the middle of old china town. We even got free cupcakes and brownies!!!

Amazing Guesthouse! The staff and the owner are helpful and happy. The green roof top area is great for chilling, writing, meeting other travelers...Totally recommend this place!

Nice hostel, I really enjoy my staying! Good facilities and big rooms, I definitely recommand it!

The location is a bit far but it also mean quiet and peace. Nice room and nice days in Malacca.

It was walking distance to jonker street

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

It was a great experience staying in the roof top guest house. The staffs were really friendly and prompt in aiding me. The facilities were rather great, though it can be improved with the addition of a washing machine. I would remember roof top guest house as a place where fond memories with my pals were forged.

Keep up the good work!

My 2nd stay here. But this time I stay in mixed dorm instead. The bed is super comfy, good atmosphere (with rooftop garden, garden shower and what seems to me like Balinese living hall), air-con working great. Best hostel / guest house / budget stay ever. Will definitely stay here again if I ever visit Malacca again

Late arrival at 1 am was no problem for staff, I really appreciated this! Location is nice, nearby cafe also good. Would stay here again.

Stayed at rooftop guesthouse for couple of days in a private double bedroom with shared bathroom before flying home after being in dorm rooms for a few weeks was a quiet and relaxing room. Staff were all very friendly and helpful assisting me with airport taxi. Aircon in room was good after a hot day out in Maleka, great central location near restaurants in chinatown.

• 19th Nov 2014

Nice roof top garden. Clean facilities. Free coffee and muffins. Not the best place to socialise.

Would recommend if you're looking for a good value place in central Melaka. We could walk everywhere from the Hostel and the room was fine, with both fan and aircon.

1 2 Next » last »