Roof Top Guest House and Hostel Melaka Reviews

39, Jalan Kampong Pantai, Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia

Gorgeous little spot in the middle of the old town with the perfect home away from home kinda feeling. The little garden shower is a nice touch to an already super cute rooftop area. Spacious dorm with probably one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in during my four years of backpacking! Individual lights, outlets, hangers, bedside tables and lookers. Highly recommended! Enjoy your stay!

During the week it is really quiet. The staff is not always in the hostel.

Great location and comfy hostel. Didn't see any of these ants people are talking about, but there was a slight smell, not in the dorms though. Was quite empty when we were there so can't comment on the atmosphere, but I'd definelty recommend and stay here again.

Very nice hostel. Only small thing is I cant book through website for a share bedroom even its free so I had to pay more for a private room and found out next day that shared room was so free

I really love here. if i come back to Melaka, i 'll stay here again

Hostel owner (Raymond) was extremely helpful when we checked in telling us all about malacca. The hostel has a good location, just 2 mins walk to jonker street and beside the river! Great out door shower that was just the right temperature of cool! :)

This hostel was terrible, we arrive after pre booking to be told there has been a mistake and they have no room for us. We go to another hostel and stay there for a night with no apologies from the staff. The staff are never present and you have to walk down the road to find anyone. The bathrooms are dirty with hair everywhere and very small. The rooms are mediocre and lacking in power points. Overall would not stay here again, unclean and unfriendly.

is way cheaper than i thought location is very good

Cozy and perfekt place as a base for dicovering melaka

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were always available in the cafe down the road that is under the same ownership. They were desperate to help at any opportunity and such nice people. The rooms were spacious with large, comfortable beds and big lockers. The roof top terrace was a great place to spend an evening with a drink and also a good viewing area for the incredible thunderstorms when they occur.

1 2 Next » last »