Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

Wonderful hostel, would stay again!!

Good value for money. Close to train station (20 min walk) and to the metro and the bus stop for the airport. Rooms are nice and clean with air conditioning. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Overall a good experience.

best hostel I've ever stayed at. WiFi was ok in rooms, front desk super helpful with directions and recommendations. free walking tour was good. the showers were great and rooms very organized and clean. the location was a bit further than other hostels from the central station but still only a 15-20 minute walk. breakfast was 2€ (drink and either toast, croissant, or a small-ish portion of Spanish omelette)and filled me up enough where I was fine until a late lunch. "pub crawl" is a club crawl.

Great! love the facilities and the staff :)

Great hostel. Nice rooms and the AC was very much appreciated! Common areas were nice although did not spend much time in there. Would recommend the walking tour and the flamenco show was a must if you haven't seen any before and want a true Spanish experience. Madrid itself was a fantastic city with lots going on day and night.

A really good hostel with really nice people

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Peru

Great hostel! Good price for a safe, clean, fun place near to all of Madrid's attractions. Helpful and friendly staff. The hostel hosted lots of activities. Reasonably quiet at night compared to other hostels. Only downside is the lack of a kitchen and free breakfast. I've always enjoyed meeting other hostel members over breakfast. You just have to join the night activities here to meet others.

• 20th Aug 2015

Very nice place. Clean, and the staff is really friendly. It takes only 5 minutes to walk to Sol, which is perfect.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Norway

Really clean and comfortable excellent service

Really great hostel. The rooms were clean and bathrooms as well. The activities could be organized a bit better!

Room007 was a great hostel to stay in, it was clean, modern and had a welcoming staff. The hostel is definitely targeted more towards youthful travelers with the staff providing nightly pub crawls and drinking games for a couple nights. The guy,Theo, who lead our pup crawl was awesome!! He definitely was a highlight of our trip. The hostel was in a great location, minutes away from plaza del sol. And you get a free towel! Definitely recommend this hostel to any youthful travelers.

• 13th Aug 2015

Cool vibe and helpful staff. Came here alone on my last night and felt perfectly fine just hanging out on their awesome rooftop. Would definitely stay here again.

• 11th Aug 2015

Perfectly located. Walking distance to everything. Supermarket 2 mins away. Great facilities (individual lights, power points, lockers etc). Regular tapas nights and pub crawls. Harriet does a mean walking tour so she gets a shout out. Can't go past Room007. Recommended.

The hostel was great, very clean with fresh sheets and a towel. The staff was awesome . Theo and Bissera were cool, they were both fun to be around and helpful. And the walking tour is highly reccomended, our guide Harriet was very energetic and taught us a lot. You also get deals on food at the restaurant next door which was nice Overall a great atmosphere.

Theo and Greg who work at the 007 hostels were really great and friendly, they saw I didn't go on the pub crawl so they invited me to go out with them to a neighborhood jazz bar! :) I thought this was one of the best hostels I've stayed in in Madrid in terms of amenities, security, and location. In my dorm room we all got along really well, but I wish the hostel had a common area that's more comfortable to lounge in during the daytime. Also wish the trash can in the room was larger!

• 7th Aug 2015

Quirky hostel right in the centre of Madrid - excellent location and good range of activities

love the location. had been to madrid before but didn't like my hostel at all, this one is perfect! not only staffs speak perfect english, the guests as well (way hostel , most guests speaks only spanish) I'm more than happy to stay her. the design of the hostel is fine, except for tthe sink being outside the bedroom. the living room and kitchen is on the fourth flour which is so not quite convenient. but I would totally recommend it to solo traveller.

we stayed here for a night, it was very clean and location is 10 minutes away from sol square, room was very cool in these hot days. staff was friendly and helpful. common area was not enough..

Great hostel. I like that we had showers in the dorm rooms. Also, the pub crawl was really fun too. Would definitely stay here again.

Cannot fault this hostel. From location to facilities to staff. Everything was more than I had expected or experienced in all my previous hostel stays. Great activities and tours by Harriet and Theo. Sorry to have left and look forward to going back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7