Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

We had a great time! Loved the atmosphere, thanks guys!

• 23rd Jan 2015

The walking tour was great!!

• 19th Jan 2015

-The staff was like dealing with McDonalds staff. They will help, but you can tell they didn't really want to -The map they give you is poorly printed and hard to see and read street names. They didn't highlight or suggest anything to visit. -The common room was closed for repairs and said nothing. Read about it in the elevator. -they charge you €2 per day to storage luggage even on days you are staying there. I'm running out of room to comment on all the issues I had with this hostel.

Great stay, only had one night here as I was travelling through. The staff were very friendly and helpful!

This was such a nice place to stay. The rooms were modern and eco friendly. This hostel is in such a great location. Walking distance to All the attractions and on the same street as many great restaurants. The only comment is that it doesn't have a ton of common space except for a vacant top floor lounge, so it's hard to meet people. But they try to offset this with free walking tours every morning and a lot of social activities. I definitely reccomend this place.

Best wifi I have ever had at a hostel. My room was over the street so it was a bit noisy at night. But it was clean and the bathroom nice. You do have to keep pushing for water. I did the walking tour and the unlimited tapas night both of which were very fun. It's located close to Sol/very central in Madrid. They meet up with several other hostels. The computer station wasn't working but they did print my boarding pass for free. Overall a nice hostel but has more of a hotel feel and less social.

It s a nice hostel generally. It could be good if it had a lounge area and kitchen. The location is very good!

Hi, Thanks for a lovely stay. An extra thank you to everyone in the staff that took so good care of us and always helped out, met us with a smile and where extremely service minded. It was a pleasure staying at this hostel.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was very clean and had a very fun, laid back vibe to it. There are also plugs at every bed.

Awesome location; each room has a bathroom with plenty of space to change; each bed has a locker a plug to charge the phone and a night light; the street is quiet and great for sleeping (unless one of your bunk mates snores as much as the one in my room ;)

We stayed in 6-mixed dorm. Very uncomfortable with toilet and shower next to the beds. The others can hear everything...no privacy. In the night, it's really really noisy. It was like sleeping in the techno-club. But the staffs were very kind and helpful.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Super nice hostel with daily activities, good wify, friendly staff, good location and cleanliness. Only minuses really wold be the lack of laundry services and a kitchen with only a microwave instead of a kettle and/or a stove. Can be noisy at night. Common area and balcony on the roof were also very nice, although without much of a view. Great stay.

I had a great time at 007. Greg was an incredible guide to fun activities and Pablo gave me one of the best walking tours I have ever been on...and I have done many! I did have some food taken from the refrigerator which was a bummer, and my room was quiet noisy with inconsiderate other travelers, however, this is not the fault of the hostel or of the staff but rather, I fear, a sign of the times. I had a wonderful time and felt like the warm and welcoming staff at the 007 was one of the best!

• 18th Dec 2014

Well located. Good Facilites. Would come back again

Amazing people, extra clean rooms and bedding...nice lockers ....my sheets were sooo white i thought i was in a hotel

Great hostel, just wish there were more people there when I visited.

I love the location, right near sol and close to alot of good resturant. the cleanliness of this plave os exellence and the staffs are friendly and very helpful.

• 12th Dec 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The entire staff is friendly and helpful, and they offer plenty of things to do like a free walking tour (Harriet is lovely) and dinner (Paulo is also lovely). The location is right by Sol. Incredibly clean. They had lockers in the room I stayed in which was great for peace of mind.

• 30th Nov 2014

In a mixed room as the only female in a room full of men, not very mixed. Were extremely noisy guys too, well past the cut off of 11pm and before 7am. The lock on the shower door did not work. Really resented having to pay 2euros, twice - once for turning up early and once to leave bags post check out - so 4euros total, for a luggage storage room. And in addition it was a very unsecure system - they don't give u any tags and let u fetch the bag yourself so you could walk away with anyone's bag.

You never really know what you're going to find at the hostel you've booked but I was more than pleased with room007 Ventura hostel. Friendly, accommodating staff. Clean rooms with ensuite bathroom facilities. Fantastic location. Overall, great weekend in Madrid!

• 27th Nov 2014