Fabulous 1,631 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,631 Total Reviews
Room007 Ventura Hostel Located at Ventura de la Vega, 5, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28014 Ventura de la Vega, 5
89% 1631
40.4158444 -3.6988466
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

Very good place. I recommend it.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

The hostel is really nice, clean and with a very good location. I've been in some not so good hostels around Europe and I can definitely recommend this one.

28th Dec 2016

The staff was kind and helpful in many ways, the rooms and facilities were very very clean and the other guesses were interesting and respectful people. You have the oportunity to "feast" every night and do other activities, but still the rooms are silent. I only dislike the fact that, in order to have internet conection, you should "check in" in Facebook. This forced way to promote the hostel is unaceptable.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016

Our large family took over a six person room and had a good time! The beds were comfy, although a tall person should not stay in the bottom bunk necessarily (It’s sort of low) and the bathrooms and everything else was really clean! Honestly, it was one of the hippest hostels we’ve ever stayed at, and the restaurant downstairs (Free Breakfast!) was awesome! We recommend this hostel wholeheartedly, whether you’re young and looking to meet people or a family looking for a cheap way to see the city!

• India, All Female Group, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

Though we stayed only for a night, it was the perfect place for a stopover. We had an early bus to catch in the morning but everything from the check out to the bus stop was super convenient. Would have loved to stay for a longer time. Especially loved how clean and vibrant it is.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
20th Dec 2016
3.7

Trabajadores dejan mucho que desear , el ambiente flojo , limpieza dudosa.. Ubicación centrica.

16th Dec 2016
8.0

The location couldn't be any better - a 5 min walk to Puerta del Sol, the heart of the city. The staff were very friendly. There was a booking error and I had to move rooms but it worked out fine. The restaurant attached seemed very nice, however I couldn't eat there because of it being booked out. There wasn't much of an atmosphere and it was difficult to meet other people, but overall I had a good stay.

15th Dec 2016

Great location and clean hostel! Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Near Sol and museums. For sleeping you MUsT hve earplugs.

13th Dec 2016

I completely loved this place! The vibe is awesome & the location is fantastic. The rooms are really cool. Everyone gets there own bed & its assigned to the number of your locker. The showers are hot the bathroom clean. There is a lot of space. You get breakfast. My favorite was the pubcrawl only because of Carlos. He was super accommodating and kept the group together. A special bonus was as we gathered the crowd he played the guitar that is always in the common room. There is a kitchen too !

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

I came to Madrid for the weekend and stayed at this hostel for only a night, but I am pleased to say it was very lovely. I booked a 4 person room for a reasonable price and to my surprise, I had the room all to myself (Which I kinda wanted in the first place but the privet rooms were too much for me) also toilet and shower were located inside the room for easy accessibility!! For any vegans there is a nice restaurant literally in front of this hostel with great options, it's a bit on the fancy side, though.