Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

It was the last hostel in my 21 day eurotrip, and it was the best in terms of cleanliness, comfort, security. It´s very well located, and it really worth what you pay for it. Also the receptionists were very helpful! I definitely recommend it

Really well located, clean and new. Nice staff. The only bad thing is that breakfast is not included.

주변에 맛있는 일식펍있음

Only problem I had was that the room's floor really needed to be swept

Room007 Ventura is close to the metro station and city center. Loved the hostel, particularly the staff, they helped us a lot from tips in getting around to airport transfers. The dorms were big and equipped with all the facilities. Quite liked the concept of graffiti by all the travellers on the walls of hostel. Though, the place was little lacking in atmosphere or may be we came around the wrong nights! Tapas tour was excellent.

More like a hotel than a hostel. Tons of rooms, small common area, not many people hanging out. Besides the not-so-social aspect it's very clean, the staff is nice and organised, and comfortable. Good facilities, comfortable rooms, good AC. Wifi works well.

Great location and value for money. The reception staff weren't very friendly but the activities arranged by the hostel such as the €10 tapas night and free walking tour were great. The rooms are OK and the kitchen/common room is good (no oven, only microwave). The €2.50 breakfast wasn't very good value - you'd be better off buying a box of cereal or something. Overall, it was fine for the price we paid but I probably wouldn't stay there again.

Amazing value for money. Cool rooftop lounge area, large and clean rooms and bathrooms. Easily within walking distance of many city attractions, and felt safe. Friendly atmosphere was the best part.

• 4th Aug 2014

We had a great time staying here. Bed were comfy, staff was friendly and helpful and the planned activities were a blast. Would def recommend staying here.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

"Room007 Ventura" is very central and quite easy to find. The Hostel offers a lot of activities. I really recommend them, especially when you're travelling alone (as I did); it's a good opportunity of meeting new people from all over the world you can hang out with. The staff is great too: very helpful, funny, awesome. Last but not least: I haven't slept that good during my whole stay in Spain :) I wonder what kind of mattrasses they use ... Room007 Ventura: YOU ROCK!!! :)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Austria

The entryway is a little clumsy but other than that, the staff is very helpful, the activities offered are fab and the shower is nicer than mine at home.

Fantastic hostel in the heart of Madrid. Friendly staff and great events for the whole time I stayed there. I would highly recommend it. Only thing is the lockers my be a bit small if you are a back packer with a very big bag.

A few minor things with the accommodation when I arrived, but was quickly resolved in a positive light. Good sleeping quarters. Showers were a little dirty and couple times found myself without some toilet paper in crucial moments. The restaurant is a good atmosphere. Never did the pub/club crawl but did the walking tour in the morning and that was exceptional. Very central to everything.

Staff were friendly and helpful. They have events planned almost every night from pub crawls to flamenco dancing to drinking games and tapas. Not a very social hostel other than these events, but there is an upstairs common area. Floors in the rooms aren't that clean. Saw wads of hair everywhere (girls room). Close to the metro and many good restaurants and squares.

The hostel was pretty good. I liked the decorations and the atmosphere, but the rooms were a little dirty. The floors were never cleaned and the shower was always dirty. The sinks were also in the room and were loud when someone was using them.

Really loved the location and designs of the hostel and especially the rain shower in my room! The cleaning lady did not come to our room during the 3 days of my stay and one of my roommates had to go downstairs to get toilet rolls for the room. I also enjoyed the walking tour conducted by Harriet and the tapas tour by Pablo. Overall i had a really good time and experience with you guys. Definitely one of the best hostel i've ever stayed. Keep it up! :)

The hostel was very good and the staff was extremely helpful. The restaurant next door offers good deals to people staying at the hostel but the dinner was awful and got us sick. It was also overpriced. Stay at the hostel and avoid the restaurant.

Everything awesome! Great activities! And tons of fun

The 8 bed dorm was more spacious than other large dorms I've stayed in. Glad to have stayed here, restored my faith in larger dormitories. Only negative is people do come and go late at night/ early morning. Perhaps earplugs would help.

This place is great!! You will have a ball! It's fun and you have all you need! Can't think of a negative :)

• 17th Jul 2014