Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

Everything awesome! Great activities! And tons of fun

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The 8 bed dorm was more spacious than other large dorms I've stayed in. Glad to have stayed here, restored my faith in larger dormitories. Only negative is people do come and go late at night/ early morning. Perhaps earplugs would help.

Great hostel. Friendly staff and perfect location. Pub crawl was cheap and heaps of fun. Free walking tour was easy and interesting. Would come back here if I ever came back to Madrid! It was awesome!!

• 17th Jul 2014

Awesome place, so much fun and the hostel has a ton of things to do. Pablo was hilarious and Harriet was a great tour guide.

• 17th Jul 2014

Staff was awesome and helpful - had lots of random conversations coming and going. In a cool area with lots of different restaurants and bars. About 5 min walk to city center. Awesome decorations all over and if you want, they allow you to tag the walls in the stairway :) Bed was comfortable and a locker is provided to store valuables. Air in the room and 2 toilets for a 6 person room which was nice. Not a single complaint really - good job guys!

This hostel was really good, my only issue was the common room is on the top floor, and seeing as I was traveling alone, it was hard to meet ppl that we're also staying there, but the drinking games/ pub crawl night was good fun, and the tapas night was good also.

Clean and modern hostel with friendly staff in a really great part of town: smack bang between Sol and the big galleries, and surrounded by awesome bars, tapas restaurants and flamenco tablaos. Yet the hostel's kitchen consists of merely two microwaves, and there isn't really a decent social space, which makes meeting other travellers hard. OH, and it's very much worth noting: IF YOU BOOK THROUGH HOSTELWORLD YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO BREAKFAST. Seriously.

We had reservations for 2 nights that we booked way in advance, and they made us change rooms our second night. They made us check out before noon and said our new room would be ready at that time as well, and that was NOT the case. We had to wait pretty much til 2:30 pm to get our new room. When we asked the front desk why we had to move rooms, they wouldn't give us a straight answer. Also, in the new room, my pillow had a huge tear so all stuffing was falling out, and the restroom was GROSS.

It was really nice time. Staff was really nice, and Atmosphere was also nice and, all facility was nice except to bathroom, because shower curtain was a little bit dirty.

We stayed at this hostel on 2 separate occasions during our travels. The first time (2 nights) was great. It was clean, the activities (walking tour and pub crawl) were fun, the outdoor terrace was awesome. We also were able to store our bags for the weekend when we took a side trip which was awesome. However, when we came back for one more night the room was a mess. A sink was broken and leaking everywhere and the shower curtain was covered in mildew. Very difficult to compare 2 visits.

I would definitely recommend. This hostel has a nice central location, but is on a quiet street. There is a cute restaurant next door that is always bustling with people, and a good place to get a quick bite before heading off for the day. We stayed in an 8 person deluxe room. There were two toilets and one shower, but there was never an issue. On the fourth floor is a cool hangout room and a terrace, where guests would hang out and talk. The staff was very nice and incredibly helpful as well.

• 8th Jul 2014

Easy to meet new people and staff there were so nice! Loved it :) I wanna come back here again if I have a chance to come to madrid.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • miho1115
  • Japan

I really enjoyed my stay at room007 Ventura. Although I was only there for 2 nights! They had free sangria and drinking games night which was really fun and a great way to meet people. The location was very central, I could walk everywhere I needed to go. The bathrooms in the rooms were clean, aswell as the sinks. One problem was the shower overflowed easily, but being in an all girls room what do you expect! Overall great hostel!

Had an awesome time here! The staff was great, easy to meet people, great events, and good price for what you get.

Great place, well located, clean, secure.

I really loved staying here. Compared to other hostels I've stayed in Spain, this one was my favorite. I was so comfortable in my room and loved the activities the hostel had to offer. Patricia did a fantastic job at "drinking games night" and helped me get out of my shell. Pablo was an amazing guide on the free walking tour- he told such an interesting story about the history of Madrid and suggested an amazing and reasonable priced place for lunch. Overall, great experience here.

The staff is amazing here. They do a great job of keeping you updated on everything that's happening there and create a lot of opportunities to meet new people!

Nice hostel in very good location

Rooms were good, clean. Staff was friendly with giving recommendations. The highlight was the free walking tour, with Pablo as the guide. definitely the best walking tour ive been on. Thank you everyone!

Room007 Ventura is a fantastic Hostel. It's clean, safe, centrally located and it attracts the coolest travelers! I made long lasting friends here. Look no further...BOOK NOW! The staff are genuine and attentive and fun. Adrian is the man. He is inhuman. He's supportive at reception daily and organizes pub crawls into the wee hours of the next morning..time and time again. Props to you Adrian. Anyway, the pub crawls are amazing, they certainly highlight Madrid's famous nightlife! Gracias amigos!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5