Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

If you want a nice place where to stay and have fun it s perfect, but keep in mind that the hostel is really close to street full of bars, restaurants so it s easy to heard some Noise during the night..

• 29th Jan 2016

The reviews and price for this hostel were excellent so I was very excited to stay this past weekend. I feel like it could have been great if a few small things were fixed. There was no shower gel or shampoo in either of the 2 rooms I stayed in and the door of the shower room wouldn't lock in one. I wasn't able to change the aircon in either room so it did get quite hot (even in January). Other than this I can't complain as it was cheap as chips and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 29th Jan 2016

I really like this hostel. It was kept clean, room doesn't feel crammed and the layout of the room is very logical. The locker provided by the hostel is massive (enough to fit a carryon size luggage). The location is a huge plus, walking distance from Puerta del sol and there are many restaurants/bars within walking distance. My only complaints are that the wifi doesn't work so well and the common room is a little strange.However I would definitely stay here again given the price and location.

Perfect location and very comfortable. And clean. I had no wifi problems like some of the other reviews complained about. Highly recommend!

Very nice hostel.

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Czech Republic

Perfect!!! The only problem was there was no wifi signal in the room where I was and you had to go to the common room for that.

Good hostel but SO LOUD on the street side, because it's next to a crazy bar where people shout all night

Great atmosphere. Everyone is very welcoming and ready to go out with new people. Close to plenty of bars. Great spot. All the staff speak english

• 13th Jan 2016

Loved this place! Staff is super helpful. Noel (sorry forgot how he spelled it) was so helpful even though I believe he was already leaving his shift to help get us set up. My friend and I usually did 4 female in a dorm only but this time we decided to do the 8 female dorm and there was plenty of space for everyone and their things. We had the shower, sink and everything in our large room. On our last night their Theo got a bunch of people to hangout on top of the terrace which was so much fun.

I enjoyed my stay in general. The location is great and everything was fine. I enjoyed the activities that Theo arranged.

A nice and clean place that's great for young travelers. Only downsides were that breakfast was no longer included (despite the fact that it still says it is on Hostelworld) and that it was pretty noisy from outside even with the window closed. Great front desk who were friendly and helped answer questions! Very good location as well!

For me this hostel is good but not great

The sign was small and high up on the building, kinda hard to find.

• 4th Jan 2016

When I check-in, my bed was messy. Bed is little bit low and cannot sit straight on the bed. But reception is very friendly and cool

The staff was ok, not overly friendly or helpful, there was absolutely no atmostphere, no common room to meet people. My bed felt dirty and wasnt made so I felt like someone had just slept in it. Location was ok, wouldnt reccomend going here alone.

BathRoom dirty, no one cleans. Staff excellent not racist.

• 1st Jan 2016

Great location, great staff

Great location and clean room. The staff are friendly and helpful.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

A kitchen was dissaster. No owen no cooker, no plates or glasses, just refrigerator and microwave. For leaving your stuff in hostel after check out you had to pay 2€ per person. When we came they gave us no instructions about the city. But the room was clean and had a lot of space for 4 people.

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

The hostel is really nice and we have met some international friends. The common area on the fourth floor is really good for talking with friends and it's nice that we have one.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5