Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

Nice place to stay. Excellent location, good staff, they have a nice restaurant next to the hostel with good food and prices.

Great hostel, very good location and friendly and helpful staff, especially Pablo very friendly guy.

Very good hostel in a good location. The Wi-Fi was very fast and available throughout the building in all rooms and common areas. Possibly the best internet service I've had in hostels throughout Spain. Staff is friendly and helpful. Close to bars and restaurants, easy access to night life with ppl offering drink specials in the streets as you wander around at night. Only down side was the common area on the roof isn't anything to write home about and no proper kitchen, just a sink and microwave

Very Nice hostel, facilities were pretty cool, nice bar downstairs. Staff were not too nice. And it is not the best place if you wanna party, better for who wants a quiter place.

Really good hostel, nice and clean. Friendly staff Good location. Ensuite was clean and toilet was separate from shower which was good. The 4 bed room was a little small, but my roommates were awesome, so didn't matter! Have a great time here, will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Madrid sometime in the future.

No kitchen or laundry is annoying for the longer staying traveller but still ok. when stuff breaks they dont fix it like locks on cubicles and powerpoints hanging out of walls. still a nice hostel but it appears they are letting fall apart... maybe getting ready for a refurb or sell off in the near future?

Very nicely decorated hostel. Relaxed and young atmosphere and the staff were helpful and chilled. And the beds were very comfortable! :) Would definitely recommend this. Only thing that were missing was breakfast but there was a kitchen at the top floor and a lot of places to buy food nearby so you definitely won't be hungry :p

A great spot altogether. Fantastic location, helpful friendly staff. They have daily activities such as walking tours, pub crawls, tapas nights. A great place to discover a new city from, and hang out with fellow travellers.

Great place to stay in the centre of Madrid. Little bit weird having the bathrooms in the dorm, our shower ended up leaking on the floor. Had to be careful around the lockers of you would slip over. That said had a great time staff really helpful. Made some great friends

When they say they have a basic kitchen, it includes 2 microwaves and a fridge/freezer. But this was not an issue. The hostel staff we very friendly, we asked for a nice restaurant that was local and not expensive and we found the perfect one! We were so happy with our choice and would definitely go back. The staff know what they're on about and really are there to help you out. We recommend the walking tour too as we weren't there for very long, saw lots of things we wouldn't have seen.

• 31st Aug 2014

Positive: great staff, facilities and locations. Great for group travelers. Negatives: hit/miss planned events, average atmosphere with a lack of a great common area to socialize. Not great for solo travelers.

Therewasnever toilet paper in our hostel room, for kinda annoying.

007 was a fantastic hostel. Everyone got clean towels, clean sheets and a big locker. There were social activities every night. The bedrooms were quiet and the staff were kind and helpful. The location was fantastic, I would come back here quickly.

• 28th Aug 2014

This hostel is excellent value for money ! Perfect location close to Puerta del Sol but in a quiet street, staff so kind and helpful, always ready to give you plenty of information and advice; nice and clean bedroom with shower, separate toilet and sink; wide lockers in the room. Nice terrace and lounge on the roof when you want to relax or sunbathe. I loved the free walking tour with Super Harriet; plenty of other activities organized by the hostel. Definitely the best hostel I've stayed in !

Loved this hostel. very well organised. staff were friendlt and helpful. recommended lovely local places to eat at. very clean. location was in a fab place to get everywhere- even the airport! Would highly recommend it!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Wales

We were supposed to have an all female dorm and on our last night 3 guys were in there which was weird. They would not refund us for this. The cleaner came in and tipped my water bottle on the floor and then left the room while I was in bed?! The kitchen was a microwave and sink. Its a big hostel. Despite this, the activities were great, especially the walking tour by English blonde lady whose name escapes me and tapas night, delicious! Functional hostel but odd experience!

• 22nd Aug 2014

The friendliest hostel staff I have ever met. Everyone was great but especially Sandra. It was so nice to be greeted by a friendly face and a quick chat whenever I came back. Lockers with keys in the rooms were a very nice plus. Location was fantastic, everything is within walking distance. I highly recommend it.

• 21st Aug 2014

Very nice hostel in the city centre. Extremely helpful staff. Big and free individual lockers and some common activities going on. Bathrooms are average.

• 21st Aug 2014

bunks were minimalistic, but provided what I needed. Great guided bar crawl(for 12euro), decent kitchen, but no hot plate. Great terrace on the 4th floor for socializing and very friendly crowd. Location couldn't be beat. Easy access to museums, parks, night life

It was the last hostel in my 21 day eurotrip, and it was the best in terms of cleanliness, comfort, security. It´s very well located, and it really worth what you pay for it. Also the receptionists were very helpful! I definitely recommend it

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7