Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

Very nice hostel in the city centre. Extremely helpful staff. Big and free individual lockers and some common activities going on. Bathrooms are average.

• 21st Aug 2014

bunks were minimalistic, but provided what I needed. Great guided bar crawl(for 12euro), decent kitchen, but no hot plate. Great terrace on the 4th floor for socializing and very friendly crowd. Location couldn't be beat. Easy access to museums, parks, night life

It was the last hostel in my 21 day eurotrip, and it was the best in terms of cleanliness, comfort, security. It´s very well located, and it really worth what you pay for it. Also the receptionists were very helpful! I definitely recommend it

The only thing I'd suggest is to better the breakfast, it does not worth the money we pay for it, besides that my staying was perfect! Would totally recommend there for any person wanting to have a good time in Madrid!

Really well located, clean and new. Nice staff. The only bad thing is that breakfast is not included.

The hostel is very chic, modern and beautifully decorated and the location is phenomenal. The atmosphere is a bit quiet, with the common room being on the top floor. Definitely not a huge party hostel but they do arrange pub crawls, etc. Room design is a bit odd with the sinks in the same room as people sleeping (can be a bit noisy in the AM, etc.) Staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. Kitchen has microwaves but no stoves to cook your meals but many restaurants near by. Would stay again

주변에 맛있는 일식펍있음

Only problem I had was that the room's floor really needed to be swept

The staff was extremelly nice and helpful from the time I set foot in the hostel until I had to leave. The rooms have a good size and the hostel has a nice vibe, also very clean, and offered nice walking tour and pubcrawl. I love and recommend it to everyone!

Room007 Ventura is close to the metro station and city center. Loved the hostel, particularly the staff, they helped us a lot from tips in getting around to airport transfers. The dorms were big and equipped with all the facilities. Quite liked the concept of graffiti by all the travellers on the walls of hostel. Though, the place was little lacking in atmosphere or may be we came around the wrong nights! Tapas tour was excellent.

More like a hotel than a hostel. Tons of rooms, small common area, not many people hanging out. Besides the not-so-social aspect it's very clean, the staff is nice and organised, and comfortable. Good facilities, comfortable rooms, good AC. Wifi works well.

Great location and value for money. The reception staff weren't very friendly but the activities arranged by the hostel such as the €10 tapas night and free walking tour were great. The rooms are OK and the kitchen/common room is good (no oven, only microwave). The €2.50 breakfast wasn't very good value - you'd be better off buying a box of cereal or something. Overall, it was fine for the price we paid but I probably wouldn't stay there again.

Amazing value for money. Cool rooftop lounge area, large and clean rooms and bathrooms. Easily within walking distance of many city attractions, and felt safe. Friendly atmosphere was the best part.

• 4th Aug 2014

We had a great time staying here. Bed were comfy, staff was friendly and helpful and the planned activities were a blast. Would def recommend staying here.

It's very close to Sol and also places like the Prado, so getting around is quite easy, the staff are helpful, the rooms are nice, and there are always things to do - tapas, bar crawls, free sangria, just to name a few. Only downside was that the rooms weren't kept overly clean - our floor was always dirty, our sheets on arrival were dirty, and we were always running out of toilet paper. On the plus side, there's air conditioning! We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back!

"Room007 Ventura" is very central and quite easy to find. The Hostel offers a lot of activities. I really recommend them, especially when you're travelling alone (as I did); it's a good opportunity of meeting new people from all over the world you can hang out with. The staff is great too: very helpful, funny, awesome. Last but not least: I haven't slept that good during my whole stay in Spain :) I wonder what kind of mattrasses they use ... Room007 Ventura: YOU ROCK!!! :)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Austria

The entryway is a little clumsy but other than that, the staff is very helpful, the activities offered are fab and the shower is nicer than mine at home.

Fantastic hostel in the heart of Madrid. Friendly staff and great events for the whole time I stayed there. I would highly recommend it. Only thing is the lockers my be a bit small if you are a back packer with a very big bag.

A few minor things with the accommodation when I arrived, but was quickly resolved in a positive light. Good sleeping quarters. Showers were a little dirty and couple times found myself without some toilet paper in crucial moments. The restaurant is a good atmosphere. Never did the pub/club crawl but did the walking tour in the morning and that was exceptional. Very central to everything.

Staff were friendly and helpful. They have events planned almost every night from pub crawls to flamenco dancing to drinking games and tapas. Not a very social hostel other than these events, but there is an upstairs common area. Floors in the rooms aren't that clean. Saw wads of hair everywhere (girls room). Close to the metro and many good restaurants and squares.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6