Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

A lovely hostel with personality. I was a bit disturbed by the graffiti-esque writing all over the black walls outside the rooms, but I quickly discovered that they were messages written by the guests, which made them charming. The room I was in was very clean and had a toilet, shower and sink in the room, all in different areas, which is nice for anyone who has ever had to go the the bathroom while someone else was taking a shower! Great place, would stay here again.

Great hostel located in the heart of the city. Easily accessible from the airport (roughly 30mins by metro). Staff are really helpful and lively. Room was very clean. The atmosphere is laid back and the hostel organises things to do everyday. Was travelling alone but made good friends thanks to these guys! I would highly recommend this hostel!

Great hostel in the city center. Staff were very helpful in making sure I got to see most of Madrid's highlights in my short visit. I also appreciated the 24 hour desk service as Madrid is quite the party city. The room itself was a little untidy, but I think that was mostly due to the other travelers staying in my room not the hostel management. In general, a very pleasant stay.

I stayed with a friend at Ventura 007 Monday 30th March - 3rd April. The hostel was amazing for the first 3 nights, the staff were super friendly and the 2 euro breakfast fantastic value. However our stay quickly turned sour when we arrived back to our room on the last night of our stay to find our door key not working - not a problem, so knocked on our door and got let in, however half of our belongings had been moved out of the room that was locked in our lockers

The terrace at this hostel is wonderful especially in warmer weather. You are no more than a 15-minute walk anywhere within the center of Madrid. The activities organized by the hostel are loads of fun, especially the tapas and flamenco events. Beds were very comfortable and the blackout shades were such a blessing on those sunny mornings.

Such a nice place as the location is excellent, very close to the important museums that only few minutes you will arrive. Also the atmosphere of the hostel is very good that you feel much younger than you are!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

great location for semana santa (holy week). 24hr reception is another plus. however, can be a bit noisy if you're a light sleeper; bring your ear bug as partiers are expected. the wifi wasn't working well during our 2-day stay but the staff was helpful otherwise.

Lots of restaurants and clubs nearby so don't expect to get sleep at night. School group did not help, but the women in my room were friendly. Madrid is fairly walkable. Always lots of activities going on with nice staff. 8 people sharing one toilet and shower is a bit much but my room had 5-6 people when I stayed. Lockers, reading lights and outlets at each bed. Temperature was either very cold or very warm, not sure what was going on with that.

I spent a very good time in this hostel The staff is very helpful and they do different activities everyday. Greg do the pub crawl and he is very friendly and he always want to help you . The bedrooms are comfortable and spacious and the shower is good and is inside the room I would choose it again

My stay at Room007 Venture was the best in all of the hostels I stayed at in Spain! The location is amazing, walking distance to everything yet tucked away from the noise of the main streets. The staff were amazing, so helpful and accommodating! I highly recommend booking here!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Perfect location, close Prado and Reina sofia museums. Nice rooms with bathrooms which are splited so people from the room can use it at the same time. Really nice staff. Good ratea and discounts in their restaurant for happy hour drinks and food to take away. Nice common area, activities everyday like flamenco show very good. I recommend it.

This hostel worked out really well! It was in a great location. The staff was EXTREMELY nice and helpful. My only complaints are 1) our room door originally didn't lock, and 2) there was no soap by the sink or in the soap dispenser. When we told the staff about the door, however, they fixed it. There were lockers in the rooms as well. Great visit. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2015

Thank you so much fro a great stay!

Good experience in this hostel, despite noisy roommates. Facilities are really enjoyable, especially breakfast and dinner at the restaurant next door. Staff is friendly and helpful. Greg's sangria and advice to visit Madrid were priceless! Thank you!

• 6th Mar 2015

Great place! Very active, provided lots of activities and recommendations. Especially good was the free walking tour-Harriet knew her stuff!

• 6th Mar 2015

Awesome hostel! Well-located, near puerta del sol, with great options to have fun as parties, tapas night, walking tour... The staff is super attentive and they are always willing to help 24h. I totally recommend!

• 6th Mar 2015

Nothing but AMAZING things to say about Ventura 007. Incredibly friendly staff who even remembered my name and were super helpful. free walking tour, tapas tour, flamenco tour, pub crawl etc. all organized by the hostel. right near the sol metro stop aka the CENTER of Madrid. CLEAN beds, bathroom in suite with a WATERFALL SHOWER, and an amazing atmosphere. would recommend to anybody staying in Madrid. incredible quality for 20 euro a night.

• 6th Mar 2015

Great location and rooms with lockers, only complaint is that luggage storage costs money and map could be better.

Everything was very clean and lockers were reliable. The hostel itself was very cool looking and all the staff were very friendly and helpful with all our needs. The location is perfect as it is in the city centre and if you are unsure of what you would like to do, the staff offers a number of different activities to get involved in. Greg particularly was a wonderful staff member who took us on a pubcrawl that was very fun. If I am ever in Madrid again I will definitely be staying at this place.

• 13th Feb 2015

I stayed at room007 for a total of 6 nights, great location, staff who are willing to help and very friendly, extremely clean and overall was a great stay. The walking tour was great, pub crawl was one to remember thanks to Greg (leader) and staff always gave great suggestions of what to do. Would stay again.

• 10th Feb 2015