Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

007 Is really nice, clean and the location is perfect! Really nice atmosphere!!!

• 21st May 2015

Had a great stay here. Staff were really friendly and happy to help with any queries I had. The activities put on by the hostel (tapas, walking tour, pub crawl) were all excellent too.

Really solid hostel. Central location, not too expensive, nice and clean. We only stayed here for one night as it books out quickly on weekends, but would have stayed longer. The rooms are clean, beds are large and comfortable, staff are friendly and speak english and spanish. The only weird thing about this hostel is that it doesn't have any sort of common room where people can hang out, so it's not super social outside the rooms.

Dear guest, We are really happy to read you enjoyed our hostel but we are sorry you did not go to our common area... How comes you did not see the common area??We do have a rooftop with coaches, computer, TV, fridges, soccer table and even a beautiful and huge terrace where you can enjoy the sun and nice weather! Next time you come to visit us, you can´t miss it, KR ROOM007 STAFF

It was great! The staff was friendly. It was just slightly hard to find but the look of the hostel on the inside is new and different. I really like it and would stay there again.

• 4th May 2015

I thought this spot was okay but nothing special. You won't be disappointed with this place but you probably won't be overly impressed either.

• 2nd May 2015

Decent hostel! Great location.

Definitely a great place to stay! Their daily events were fine, especially the walking tour with Harriot! Clean, secure, and friendly staff. My only complaint would be that my mattress was not too comfortable and I don't like the pillows they use. Other than that, solid place.

The facilities were great. The only problem was that no one really hung out in the common area, so it was not a good place to meet people, perhaps because there is no bar or a place to buy food. The walking tour was really really good. The bar crawl was just ok, the first bar we went to was really expensive. I think this is a great place to stay when traveling with a group, but not ideal for solo travelers looking to meet new people.

Amazing staff that is always helpful and welcoming!

• 25th Apr 2015

A lovely hostel with personality. I was a bit disturbed by the graffiti-esque writing all over the black walls outside the rooms, but I quickly discovered that they were messages written by the guests, which made them charming. The room I was in was very clean and had a toilet, shower and sink in the room, all in different areas, which is nice for anyone who has ever had to go the the bathroom while someone else was taking a shower! Great place, would stay here again.

I really liked the hostel and it made my stay in Madrid great! The only thing that could be better was the kitchen. It would have been nice to have a stove top there, not just a microwave.

One girl at reception with glasses (I can't remember her name!) was particularly friendly and helpful. She made our visit that much better. Also the walking tour guide, Harriet was lovely and gave a really interesting tour.

Great hostel located in the heart of the city. Easily accessible from the airport (roughly 30mins by metro). Staff are really helpful and lively. Room was very clean. The atmosphere is laid back and the hostel organises things to do everyday. Was travelling alone but made good friends thanks to these guys! I would highly recommend this hostel!

THE STAFF WAS AMAZING! They gave me such DETAILED instructions and suggestions on a map of where to go and what to do outside of the typical tourist things to cater to my vegetarian diet and interests. I stayed in 2 hostels in Madrid and this one was, by far, the better. The bar next door offered deals to hostel guests and the breakfast and dinner were very affordable. The daily hostel events also sounded fun! Tapas tour, Pub Crawl, Game Night...I wish I stayed long enough for all of them!

Dear guest, We are so happy you liked us! We hope to see you soon next time you come to visit Madrid, our great city! KR ROOM007 STAFF

Great hostel in the city center. Staff were very helpful in making sure I got to see most of Madrid's highlights in my short visit. I also appreciated the 24 hour desk service as Madrid is quite the party city. The room itself was a little untidy, but I think that was mostly due to the other travelers staying in my room not the hostel management. In general, a very pleasant stay.

Dear traveller, We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we always try to help you as much as we can so you can take advantage from all the good things you can do in Madrid. About the tidiness, we work hard so everything is clean for you in the rooms but it always depend on how lucky you are with your room mates; anyway, try with our smallest rooms next time. Hope to see you soon! KR ROOM007 STAFF

I stayed with a friend at Ventura 007 Monday 30th March - 3rd April. The hostel was amazing for the first 3 nights, the staff were super friendly and the 2 euro breakfast fantastic value. However our stay quickly turned sour when we arrived back to our room on the last night of our stay to find our door key not working - not a problem, so knocked on our door and got let in, however half of our belongings had been moved out of the room that was locked in our lockers

Dear guest, We are really happy to hear you enjoyed our Hostel and our team, and we apologize for having taken you belongings with us so we could clean the room and leave it ready to use for new guests; we thought you might remember you needed to change rooms... Anyways, as you know, we used our safety box to keep them so everything was right when you came back! Hope to see you soon back with us, this next time we will try even harder to make you enjoy even more :)! ROOM007 STAFF

The terrace at this hostel is wonderful especially in warmer weather. You are no more than a 15-minute walk anywhere within the center of Madrid. The activities organized by the hostel are loads of fun, especially the tapas and flamenco events. Beds were very comfortable and the blackout shades were such a blessing on those sunny mornings.

Such a nice place as the location is excellent, very close to the important museums that only few minutes you will arrive. Also the atmosphere of the hostel is very good that you feel much younger than you are!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

great location for semana santa (holy week). 24hr reception is another plus. however, can be a bit noisy if you're a light sleeper; bring your ear bug as partiers are expected. the wifi wasn't working well during our 2-day stay but the staff was helpful otherwise.

Lots of restaurants and clubs nearby so don't expect to get sleep at night. School group did not help, but the women in my room were friendly. Madrid is fairly walkable. Always lots of activities going on with nice staff. 8 people sharing one toilet and shower is a bit much but my room had 5-6 people when I stayed. Lockers, reading lights and outlets at each bed. Temperature was either very cold or very warm, not sure what was going on with that.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4