Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

Great location and rooms with lockers, only complaint is that luggage storage costs money and map could be better.

Everything was very clean and lockers were reliable. The hostel itself was very cool looking and all the staff were very friendly and helpful with all our needs. The location is perfect as it is in the city centre and if you are unsure of what you would like to do, the staff offers a number of different activities to get involved in. Greg particularly was a wonderful staff member who took us on a pubcrawl that was very fun. If I am ever in Madrid again I will definitely be staying at this place.

• 13th Feb 2015

I stayed at room007 for a total of 6 nights, great location, staff who are willing to help and very friendly, extremely clean and overall was a great stay. The walking tour was great, pub crawl was one to remember thanks to Greg (leader) and staff always gave great suggestions of what to do. Would stay again.

• 10th Feb 2015

I stayed just for one night, but met a lot of cool people! The hostel is near everything and I could know Madrid by foot. The only con was that I had to pay (2 Euro) to left my baggage during the day, 'cause I left city at night.

I stayed for 4 nights in 4bed dorm. I really didn't like the paid breakfast of 2 euros for a cup of coffee and a hard rock toast like bread. Location was not bad and has a deposite of 5 euros for the locker key. They promised a lined and towel change after 3 nights of stay, it never happened. No kitchen nd no common room.

Good place to stay. Very cheap!

The place it is all right and the location is good but nothing really good to say about it..

The location is really good, near to most of the sight spots. The bed is not high enough so I always knock the bed accidentally. The rests are good.

We had a great time! Loved the atmosphere, thanks guys!

• 23rd Jan 2015

comfortable stay.

The walking tour was great!!

-The staff was like dealing with McDonalds staff. They will help, but you can tell they didn't really want to -The map they give you is poorly printed and hard to see and read street names. They didn't highlight or suggest anything to visit. -The common room was closed for repairs and said nothing. Read about it in the elevator. -they charge you €2 per day to storage luggage even on days you are staying there. I'm running out of room to comment on all the issues I had with this hostel.

The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms were clean with nice bathrooms. The only bummer was that the water for the shower and sinks were on 10 second timers. The rooms had 2 bunk beds in each and almost had a hotel room like feel. There was a restaurant on the 1st floor that was very convenient. It was a little pricey for the area and good quality was mediocre. All in all was a great value and I really enjoyed my stay.

• 18th Jan 2015

The staff here is very friendly. They are always willing to help out. I didn't like the lack of a real common room. It was kind of open for a day but their was t much to it. For one of the events we went to the sister property and they had an awesome common room.

Very clean and modern, centrally located with a seriously good restaurant attached. Lacking in vibe due to the lounge being on the top level so meeting new people outside of your room wouldn't be so easy for solo travellers. Stay here if you're looking for a super nice place to stay but don't care much for hostel atmosphere. Make sure to check out the restaurant downstairs before bothering to leave the hostel to look for dinner! Only complaint is the noisy sink in the room...Just why?

We had a wonderful time staying at Room 007 Ventura. Especially with our roommate Greg, who gave us a good introduction of the nightlife in Madrid. Clean rooms, enough space, good facilities. The only minus: the bikes we rented, they should fix them.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great stay, only had one night here as I was travelling through. The staff were very friendly and helpful!

Really cool place when you want to chill out and make some friends. Common area is really nice to get know people staying at The hostel. It has a good location, and staff are great!

This was such a nice place to stay. The rooms were modern and eco friendly. This hostel is in such a great location. Walking distance to All the attractions and on the same street as many great restaurants. The only comment is that it doesn't have a ton of common space except for a vacant top floor lounge, so it's hard to meet people. But they try to offset this with free walking tours every morning and a lot of social activities. I definitely reccomend this place.

Best wifi I have ever had at a hostel. My room was over the street so it was a bit noisy at night. But it was clean and the bathroom nice. You do have to keep pushing for water. I did the walking tour and the unlimited tapas night both of which were very fun. It's located close to Sol/very central in Madrid. They meet up with several other hostels. The computer station wasn't working but they did print my boarding pass for free. Overall a nice hostel but has more of a hotel feel and less social.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4