8.8
Fabulous 1,379 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,379 Total Reviews
Room007 Ventura Hostel Located at Ventura de la Vega, 5, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28014 Ventura de la Vega, 5
88% 1379
40.4158444 -3.6988466
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Ellos fueron muy muy amables conmigo. Olvidé una ropa en la habitación y les contacté después... fueron educados y me ayudaron. Mismo yo molestandoles porque quería recuperar mi ropa. El hostel es muy limpio (de verdad) y vale la pena. Si me quedo en Madrid de nuevo, seguro que me quedo ahí. Además, está cerca de la mayoría de los puntos turísticos. También tienen actividades todos los días de la semana.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

I never write reviews but I have to say this was my favorite hostel experience by far!!! Amazing location, amazing people, amazing experience. Francisco and his walking tour are a must! He is so funny and truly loves what he is doing! On top of that, chatting with him at the hostel he is one of the nicest people you will meet. Hands down the best walking tour guide. You won't be disappointed; we were laughing the entire time. Do yourself a favor and stay here!

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2016
8.0

good location and friendly staffs but all locks for doors on toilets and shower room were broken so you can't lock while you are havine a shower. However they have air conditioner so I was very happy with that.

14th Jul 2016

Wonderful hostel, nice rooms, good facilities (kitchen could be bigger and better organized). Staff were incredibly helpful and gave great recommendations.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Very nice, easy to find hostel. Extremely central. Friendly staff, loving the €3 breakfast! Clean rooms, my only criticism is that the toilets in our room were a little smelly but nothing unbareable. Highly recommended!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

The hostel was clean and in a great location - close to everything ! Staff were very helpful friendly but a bit disorganized - when I was ready to leave I was told that I hadn't paid for my stay (I paid upon arrival). I was also awoken at 1am one night to a staff member opening my locker for a random guest - I think this was just some confusion but it was a little worrying . Overall chilled atmosphere and nice vibe to the hostel and area.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding location and how clean the hostel is; we are really sorry for the inconveninces at ckeck out; everything was ok, it just took as a bit to figure out the error we had. Hope to have you back soon!

• janaya_rs
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Really enjoyed my stay, the staff were super friendly and very helpful on things to do in Madrid!

Thanks a lot for the positive review! Will be looking forward to welcome you soon!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

enjoyed my stay here and close to the town square

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

We had a great stay. The staff was so helpful and welcoming. They gave us recommendations on restaurants and bars in the area. The checkin process was quick too! We had 7 people in our group and they gave us a room to ourselves. The room itself was very clean and up to date. They gave us clean sheets and pillow cases when we arrived. The hostel had a great terrace that was used at night...live music and drinks! It was also in a great location. Close to everything!

2nd Jul 2016
5.1

Pros: great location, not so far from metro station, air conditioning is perfect, bed sheets and pillows are comfortable and clean, nice staff. Cons: not very clean, bathroom doors would not close, toilet flush didn't work properly, really poor breakfast. I made a reservation for a 4 bed dorm and when I arrived I was told that the 4 bed dorms were all full and I would have to stay on the 8 bed dorm. As an apology, they gave me a free breakfast, which was really poor. I didn't like it.