Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

My stay at Room007 Venture was the best in all of the hostels I stayed at in Spain! The location is amazing, walking distance to everything yet tucked away from the noise of the main streets. The staff were amazing, so helpful and accommodating! I highly recommend booking here!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Perfect location, close Prado and Reina sofia museums. Nice rooms with bathrooms which are splited so people from the room can use it at the same time. Really nice staff. Good ratea and discounts in their restaurant for happy hour drinks and food to take away. Nice common area, activities everyday like flamenco show very good. I recommend it.

This hostel worked out really well! It was in a great location. The staff was EXTREMELY nice and helpful. My only complaints are 1) our room door originally didn't lock, and 2) there was no soap by the sink or in the soap dispenser. When we told the staff about the door, however, they fixed it. There were lockers in the rooms as well. Great visit. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2015

Thank you so much fro a great stay!

Good experience in this hostel, despite noisy roommates. Facilities are really enjoyable, especially breakfast and dinner at the restaurant next door. Staff is friendly and helpful. Greg's sangria and advice to visit Madrid were priceless! Thank you!

• 6th Mar 2015

Great place! Very active, provided lots of activities and recommendations. Especially good was the free walking tour-Harriet knew her stuff!

• 6th Mar 2015

Awesome hostel! Well-located, near puerta del sol, with great options to have fun as parties, tapas night, walking tour... The staff is super attentive and they are always willing to help 24h. I totally recommend!

• 6th Mar 2015

Nothing but AMAZING things to say about Ventura 007. Incredibly friendly staff who even remembered my name and were super helpful. free walking tour, tapas tour, flamenco tour, pub crawl etc. all organized by the hostel. right near the sol metro stop aka the CENTER of Madrid. CLEAN beds, bathroom in suite with a WATERFALL SHOWER, and an amazing atmosphere. would recommend to anybody staying in Madrid. incredible quality for 20 euro a night.

• 6th Mar 2015

Great location and rooms with lockers, only complaint is that luggage storage costs money and map could be better.

Everything was very clean and lockers were reliable. The hostel itself was very cool looking and all the staff were very friendly and helpful with all our needs. The location is perfect as it is in the city centre and if you are unsure of what you would like to do, the staff offers a number of different activities to get involved in. Greg particularly was a wonderful staff member who took us on a pubcrawl that was very fun. If I am ever in Madrid again I will definitely be staying at this place.

• 13th Feb 2015

I stayed at room007 for a total of 6 nights, great location, staff who are willing to help and very friendly, extremely clean and overall was a great stay. The walking tour was great, pub crawl was one to remember thanks to Greg (leader) and staff always gave great suggestions of what to do. Would stay again.

• 10th Feb 2015

I stayed just for one night, but met a lot of cool people! The hostel is near everything and I could know Madrid by foot. The only con was that I had to pay (2 Euro) to left my baggage during the day, 'cause I left city at night.

I stayed for 4 nights in 4bed dorm. I really didn't like the paid breakfast of 2 euros for a cup of coffee and a hard rock toast like bread. Location was not bad and has a deposite of 5 euros for the locker key. They promised a lined and towel change after 3 nights of stay, it never happened. No kitchen nd no common room.

Good place to stay. Very cheap!

The place it is all right and the location is good but nothing really good to say about it..

The location is really good, near to most of the sight spots. The bed is not high enough so I always knock the bed accidentally. The rests are good.

We had a great time! Loved the atmosphere, thanks guys!

• 23rd Jan 2015

comfortable stay.

The walking tour was great!!

-The staff was like dealing with McDonalds staff. They will help, but you can tell they didn't really want to -The map they give you is poorly printed and hard to see and read street names. They didn't highlight or suggest anything to visit. -The common room was closed for repairs and said nothing. Read about it in the elevator. -they charge you €2 per day to storage luggage even on days you are staying there. I'm running out of room to comment on all the issues I had with this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4