Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

007 was great, but very odd when a staff member came into our room unannounced at 10am while we were still sleeping to ensure it was ready for the next guest! (Cleaning hours were listed from 11-2)

Great location, majority of staff were very friendly. Good vibe there but still quiet enough for when you need to catch up on some sleep! Leaving your luggage after check out is €2 but is a bit of a pain... Took a while to wait for a staff member to let me down to get it.. Maybe a better system for this could be put in place? That is the only negative thing I could say, it's a great hostel!

Thanks for everything guys, had an awesome time there. One of the best experiences i've had in a hostel so far. Special thanks to Theo, Nick and Carlos. You guys were awesome, keep up the good work. Muchas Gracias por todo. Carlos Arceo

Staff very friendly Hostel layout really nice

We were so well received from the minute we stepped in to the hostel. First, we met Theo and Ben, who told us all about the hostel and the many awesome events that take place there or is arranged by the hostel. Also, the rest of the staff was very friendly, welcoming and just great fun. Both check-in and check-out was done by the sweet Adrian, and we would definitely stay there again next time we're in Madrid.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

What a great hostel. We stayed in a 4 bed room which had an en suite bathroom. The toilet is separate from the shower. The beds are bunk beds and far enough apart from your neighbors so you will not disturb them when you come in late at night or early in the morning. The interior is trendy with wooden floors. Great for the price! I would recommend this for anyone who has never stayed at a hostel before, it is a great first experience.

• 24th Jul 2015

I had a great time. Right in the centre and met some cool people. Thanks to theo, carlos, adri and nick for making me feel welcome.

This hostel was great! The rooms were clean, the shower was amazing and the staff were so friendly. My only negativity was my pillow wasn't fantastic but that was a minor issue. My friends and I got involved with a lot of the activities put on and got to meet a lot of other people which helped make our trip. Nick who runs the evening activities was good at including everyone and Theo who was being trained up was lovely too. All staff were helpful & friendly :)

Great hostel very close to plaza del sol. Great bar and excellent staff. the only problem I had was the lack of a stove or oven. The so called kitchen was not useable

perfect stay!

Good hostel but a proper kitchen would be nice and more than one bowl for the whole hostel to fight over.

Had an excellent experience in this hostal. Stayed here with two friends for 3 nights and must say I couldn't fault it. Great atmosphere and loads going on, staff really helpful, nice restaurant next door. Metro very near and most sights are only a short walk away! Couldn't say a bad thing about this place. Always felt safe and secure. Met some interesting people too. Overall a fantastic experience. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• 16th Jul 2015

Absolutely loved it. Great, friendly staff!!

As soon as we walking in the staff were friendly and knowledgable and gave us great tips on what to do in Madrid too. The room was so nice and clean and the shower was mint. The location was perfect, right near Sol. There was also a charger for each bed which was also mint. Carlos was such a legend!! Would stay here again

Really nice hostel. On the top floor there is a terrace where you can meet new people. Hostel provides some activities, so will not be bored. There is just one shower and toilet per room (and in the room) , which is a little bit strange. So if you are getting up early to catch a plane you will end up waking up others most probably. Anyways, I would recommend this hostel to a friend.

This hostel is great for everyone including those who are single travellers. I met some really cool people at this hostel. I would recommend the walking tour and depending on the night the pub crawl. The drinking games on the roof was super fun and overall I had a great stay. The staff are really friendly and try to make you feel welcomed. Great rooms and was always very clean.

• 12th Jul 2015

Less than a 10 minute walk from Puerta del Sol, the location is hard to beat. The rooms are cleaned every day, and the beds are incredibly comfy. The staff is really helpful and friendly, and there are pub crawls organized by the hostel every night in addition to other activities such as tapas tours and flamenco shows. I don't like that guests have to pay to store bags during the day. Don't buy the breakfast - you can get something much more worth it form one of the surrounding restaurants.

Amazing staff, made me feel really welcome and were always happy to help. I was in a 4 bed room, although I'd booked an eight, and for a solo traveller it was a bit lonely but the hostel runs various social nights and events. The location is great, really close to all the spots you should hit, and lots of places to eat and drink nearby. Loved my stay here, and loved Madrid! Hopefully will be back soon!

• 9th Jul 2015

Spot on Hostel, exactly what you need. well priced and a great central location. En suite toilets were an added bonus, staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.

The hostel was really nice and youthful, it was perfect for our stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6