8.8
Fabulous 1,370 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,370 Total Reviews
Room007 Ventura Hostel Located at Ventura de la Vega, 5, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28014 Ventura de la Vega, 5
88% 1370
40.4158444 -3.6988466
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2016
8.0

good location and friendly staffs but all locks for doors on toilets and shower room were broken so you can't lock while you are havine a shower. However they have air conditioner so I was very happy with that.

14th Jul 2016

Wonderful hostel, nice rooms, good facilities (kitchen could be bigger and better organized). Staff were incredibly helpful and gave great recommendations.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Very nice, easy to find hostel. Extremely central. Friendly staff, loving the €3 breakfast! Clean rooms, my only criticism is that the toilets in our room were a little smelly but nothing unbareable. Highly recommended!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

The hostel was clean and in a great location - close to everything ! Staff were very helpful friendly but a bit disorganized - when I was ready to leave I was told that I hadn't paid for my stay (I paid upon arrival). I was also awoken at 1am one night to a staff member opening my locker for a random guest - I think this was just some confusion but it was a little worrying . Overall chilled atmosphere and nice vibe to the hostel and area.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding location and how clean the hostel is; we are really sorry for the inconveninces at ckeck out; everything was ok, it just took as a bit to figure out the error we had. Hope to have you back soon!

• janaya_rs
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Really enjoyed my stay, the staff were super friendly and very helpful on things to do in Madrid!

Thanks a lot for the positive review! Will be looking forward to welcome you soon!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

enjoyed my stay here and close to the town square

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

We had a great stay. The staff was so helpful and welcoming. They gave us recommendations on restaurants and bars in the area. The checkin process was quick too! We had 7 people in our group and they gave us a room to ourselves. The room itself was very clean and up to date. They gave us clean sheets and pillow cases when we arrived. The hostel had a great terrace that was used at night...live music and drinks! It was also in a great location. Close to everything!

2nd Jul 2016
5.1

Pros: great location, not so far from metro station, air conditioning is perfect, bed sheets and pillows are comfortable and clean, nice staff. Cons: not very clean, bathroom doors would not close, toilet flush didn't work properly, really poor breakfast. I made a reservation for a 4 bed dorm and when I arrived I was told that the 4 bed dorms were all full and I would have to stay on the 8 bed dorm. As an apology, they gave me a free breakfast, which was really poor. I didn't like it.

• France, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2016

Room 007 is a perfect hostel for a stay in Madrid ! It's right at the center, 2mins walk from Plaza del Sol. There is possibility to go on a walking tour with them, which I did, and it was awesome ! The facilities are also very nice, with a roof terrasse and shared-rooms with a private bathroom + lockers, which is super safe. The staff was really nice and helpful, they told me all the sightseeing and districts I should see and why! Really good value for money! I totally recommend it :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
8.0

007 Ventura is in a central touristy location, has a rooftop and clean rooms with good bathrooms. However, the atmosphere is lacking despite the rooftop area which could do with a few couches or a bar area. The kitchen is just a microwave and a sink and a tiny fridge. I found it weird they let school groups (10-year olds) stay in the hostel as I stayed in the Chueca one which was full of young travellers and had a better vibe. Still it is comfortable and not too expensive for Madrid.