Room007 Ventura Hostel

9.0
Superb 1680 Total Reviews

• Uruguay, Female, 31-40
14th Feb 2017

The hostel was great, though it was a bit difficult to find since they don't have big signs at the door. The rooms were of a comfortable size and the bed was big. They provide everything, including towels, which was awesome. I only stayed there for one night, but I would definitely stay there again.

• Barbados, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

Loved that hostel!!! Location and everything was perfect! Would definitely go back there.

• Barbados, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

Staff were super helpful and kind . The hostel breakfast is one of the best I've experienced since I've been booking hostels. I booke through hostel world so our breakfast was included . The layout of the hostel is dope and the art on the walls gives it a college feel. Even though I checked out before breakfast, I wa able to get some fruit to go which I thought was very thoughtful . Thy too organized the walking tour , which was educational and fun. Definitely would recommend

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
9th Feb 2017

We had a fun three nights here. The location is great, easy walking distance to everything. Free breaky is decent and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The wifi can be patchy at peak times and the kitchen is just a jug and microwave with limited crockery. We'd stay again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

The hostel had a very cool atmosphere and art inside. Javier at the front desk was super helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend 007.

• karlazarate
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017
6.6

Buena ubicación

1st Feb 2017

I liked so much this hostel. Highly recommended.

• vclare5887
  • England, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

Amazing hostel and even more amazing price! Dorm was clean and comfortable and I loved that the bathroom elements were separate so you didn't have to wait to use the sink or loo if someone was in the shower. 5 minute walk from Sol that has reasonably priced food options. Each bed has a light and socket which was good and a locker with key is provided for €5 deposit. Would definitely recommend and would stay again if ever in Madrid.

28th Jan 2017

This was a great place to stay on the weekend, there was a lot to do and the hostel is in a great location. I arrived early in the morning and the staff (Javier) was able to show me the best places to go in Madrid before it was time to check in. I appreciate their hospitality during my stay. I would stay here again if I return to Madrid.

23rd Jan 2017

It's a nice hostel with good security, as they provide a key to the locker for you. They also provide linen and towels which I appreciated, and the beds are cozy. The location is good, particularly if you're going to be visiting the nearby museums. It's a great value too!