Room007 Ventura Hostel

Superb 1832 Total Reviews

• marcortesr
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

Great place! I totally recommend it. It was my first time coming to Spain and the hostel is basically near everything. The service and cleanliness is awesome!!(:

• ksimon10086363
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

LOVED the staff here, super helpful and very friendly! Location was awesome and the atmosphere was very cool.

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

Very nicely located hostel with plenty of food, shopping, and other touristy places nearby. Friendly staff who go above and beyond- they called a spainish taxi company to book me a taxi, and gave me directions etc. Room was clean and well kept. I did not have to return sheets when I woke up they had a cleaning service for that! All around A+

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

I would have preferred more to be happening in the common area. It's really cool that the hostel is attached to a bar/restaurant and can give you excellent deals on the food, but it didn't really have that 'hostel' vibe. I was looking forward to chilling out on the roof terrace but there weren't any events to draw people in. However the location, cleanliness and staff were awesome. I absolutely wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

Really great location, perfect for traveling alone or with others, very clean, friendly and helpful staff, good accommodations, nothing but great things to say!

14th Jun 2017

Perfect. Staff was top notch, the rooms were very clean and spacious, perfect location. Will stay here again if I make it back to Madrid.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

Great place, easy to find, knowledgeable staff, and great rooms.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

This hostel is AMAZING and by far the best I have ever visited! All staff are helpful, and it was the first hostel on my trip where I got a full night of sleep - other travellers were very respectful here. Facilities are clean, modern, and spacious. Enjoyed the rooftop terrace, I'm a solo traveller and there was enough space to either meet people or have a quiet place to yourself. I wish I stayed more nights here, if I return to Madrid I would definitely stay in this hostel again. Thank you!

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

Favorite hostel of my entire trip. Very friendly staff, big clean rooms and bathrooms, great central location

• hannahfriedman
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Amazing hostel!!! The price is absolutely unbeatable and the location was perfect! It's a 15 minute drive from the airport or the train station and walking distance from all of the sites and restaurants. The rooms are beautiful and SO clean! We had a private bathroom and our own thermostat to control the temperature. The beds weren't particularly comfy but they got the job done. Each guest got a locker with a lock too so it was very private and safe. Each bed also had an outlet right next to it.