Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

We really enjoyed our stay at Room007 Ventura. The rooms & common areas were nice and clean. Lots of activities including drinking games with free sangria and a free walking tour (tip-based) everyday (great tour with Harriet). The location could not be better, walking distance from the train station, lots of bars and restaurants, the Prado and Reina Sofia museums (free for the last 2 hours), etc. Right across the street from an amazing vegetarian restaurant Artemisa. Would definitely stay again!

• 30th Jun 2015

It was a great experience staying at the hostel. Got to meet lots of very nice people from all over the world. The nice spatious terrace was a big bonus for this. The staff was very friendly and helpfull as well. Overall very good athmosphere.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

The A/C wasn't working well in the room and I thought the activities could potentially be improved

Awesome and understanding staff. Loved my stay here!

• 25th Jun 2015

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The spaces are clean and well kept. The bunk beds are incredibly comfortable and the showers have great water pressure. The staff is incredible. They're kind, super knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They're also very well organized. The location is also fantastic! I will recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Madrid for any length of time.

Great hostel. Dorm showers and beds were very comfortable. Staff where always smiling and helpful. Best hostel ive stayed in so far

Very clean and colorful, the restaurant has delicious food, and the location is great. On the night before I was supposed to check out of this hostel on a solo trip, I broke my foot. The next morning, Andrea helped me to the hospital and sat with me in urgent, set me up with a new room for the night, and even after her shift was over wheeled me to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription and a pair of crutches. Seriously I do not know how I would have managed without the help of this hostel!

• 24th Jun 2015

This hostel was great! As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted by faces that were genuinely excited to have me there! They were great about printing for me and they told me the good places to visit and eat in my short stay! My only complaint is that the wifi was very weak unless I was in the first floor room with it.

• 24th Jun 2015

Hostel in a great location where nothing is more than a 15 minute walk. Sol was a 5 minute walk. The roof terrace was a great place for hanging out and the activities the hostel put on (which nick ran) were very good and well organised.

I was recently in Madrid for a week and stayed at Room007 for most of my stay (I would have stayed there longer but it was full). Room007 was by far the best of the hostels that I stayed at in Madrid (let alone my whole three-week long backpacking tour of Europe). Not only were there fun activities (flamenco shows, free walking tours, sangria games, and bar crawls) but the staff members like Nick Palombi really made me feel welcomed and help me find out about the best deals and activities! :)

• 21st Jun 2015

Stayed there for 5 nights and overall a great experience. Cool place with a restaurant right next to it, metro about 5 minutes away and museums about 5-10 mins walking distance. Rooms are clean and the bathrooms are great as well. Not as social because the social scene is upstairs rather than downstairs where everyone can meet, but that's not a big deal. Nick is an awesome dude. Always there with great advice, ready to help and make sure you have a great time in Madrid. He made the hostel fun!

• 18th Jun 2015

Really nice hostel. Was very surprised at the cleanliness and quietness of the rooms. German at the front desk was very accomodating and outgoing. A true asset to your team!

I really liked this place super friendly people, helped with a tour right away and always helpful!! Beds are comfortable but weird it's just sheet. Wifi was a bit weird very spoty! But it was great time there!! Thank you!

Friendly and helpful staff. Really enjoyed my stay, only negative point was that the pubcrawl only brought the group to bars that would've been empty without us. Oh yeah, the kicker table could use an upgrade ;-). But good that there is one

I really enjoyed my time spent at room007. The staff were especially friendly and helpful and the activities were well run and enjoyable. Nick did a really good job with the bar crawl and tapas. Would definitely recommend it for any traveler especially solo travelers.

• 15th Jun 2015

I was welcomed by a helpful & friendly receptionist. When taken to the room, I was pleased with its cleanliness. It's quite a short walk from this hostel to Puerta del Sol. Definitely recommend it

I *loved* staying here (and it was my first time staying in a typical hostel dorm room) and I'd definitely stay here again. I highly recommend doing the walking tour (every day at 11:45am) -- Harriett was our tour guide and she was really friendly, knowledgeable and fun!

perfect. cosy and located in the central so easy to look around all the city

It was an overall good hostel. It was clean and the people were friendly. Although i did like that there was a common area on the roof it was not aet up very well. The inside portion was very cramped and not the most conducive place to hang out. No matter. Still a great hostel experience. The tour guide was fantastic-girl from Venezuela!

I loved this hostel so much because of the community inside the hostel. The environment was great, this helped meeting new people easier. The staff was awesome as well as the rooms. Would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Madrid

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5