Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Spain

The location is really good, near to most of the sight spots. The bed is not high enough so I always knock the bed accidentally. The rests are good.

We had a great time! Loved the atmosphere, thanks guys!

• 23rd Jan 2015

comfortable stay.

The walking tour was great!!

-The staff was like dealing with McDonalds staff. They will help, but you can tell they didn't really want to -The map they give you is poorly printed and hard to see and read street names. They didn't highlight or suggest anything to visit. -The common room was closed for repairs and said nothing. Read about it in the elevator. -they charge you €2 per day to storage luggage even on days you are staying there. I'm running out of room to comment on all the issues I had with this hostel.

The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms were clean with nice bathrooms. The only bummer was that the water for the shower and sinks were on 10 second timers. The rooms had 2 bunk beds in each and almost had a hotel room like feel. There was a restaurant on the 1st floor that was very convenient. It was a little pricey for the area and good quality was mediocre. All in all was a great value and I really enjoyed my stay.

• 18th Jan 2015

The staff here is very friendly. They are always willing to help out. I didn't like the lack of a real common room. It was kind of open for a day but their was t much to it. For one of the events we went to the sister property and they had an awesome common room.

Great stay, only had one night here as I was travelling through. The staff were very friendly and helpful!

This was such a nice place to stay. The rooms were modern and eco friendly. This hostel is in such a great location. Walking distance to All the attractions and on the same street as many great restaurants. The only comment is that it doesn't have a ton of common space except for a vacant top floor lounge, so it's hard to meet people. But they try to offset this with free walking tours every morning and a lot of social activities. I definitely reccomend this place.

Best wifi I have ever had at a hostel. My room was over the street so it was a bit noisy at night. But it was clean and the bathroom nice. You do have to keep pushing for water. I did the walking tour and the unlimited tapas night both of which were very fun. It's located close to Sol/very central in Madrid. They meet up with several other hostels. The computer station wasn't working but they did print my boarding pass for free. Overall a nice hostel but has more of a hotel feel and less social.

It s a nice hostel generally. It could be good if it had a lounge area and kitchen. The location is very good!

Hi, Thanks for a lovely stay. An extra thank you to everyone in the staff that took so good care of us and always helped out, met us with a smile and where extremely service minded. It was a pleasure staying at this hostel.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was very clean and had a very fun, laid back vibe to it. There are also plugs at every bed.

Awesome location; each room has a bathroom with plenty of space to change; each bed has a locker a plug to charge the phone and a night light; the street is quiet and great for sleeping (unless one of your bunk mates snores as much as the one in my room ;)

We stayed in 6-mixed dorm. Very uncomfortable with toilet and shower next to the beds. The others can hear everything...no privacy. In the night, it's really really noisy. It was like sleeping in the techno-club. But the staffs were very kind and helpful.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Super nice hostel with daily activities, good wify, friendly staff, good location and cleanliness. Only minuses really wold be the lack of laundry services and a kitchen with only a microwave instead of a kettle and/or a stove. Can be noisy at night. Common area and balcony on the roof were also very nice, although without much of a view. Great stay.

I had a great time at 007. Greg was an incredible guide to fun activities and Pablo gave me one of the best walking tours I have ever been on...and I have done many! I did have some food taken from the refrigerator which was a bummer, and my room was quiet noisy with inconsiderate other travelers, however, this is not the fault of the hostel or of the staff but rather, I fear, a sign of the times. I had a wonderful time and felt like the warm and welcoming staff at the 007 was one of the best!

• 18th Dec 2014

Well located. Good Facilites. Would come back again

Amazing people, extra clean rooms and bedding...nice lockers ....my sheets were sooo white i thought i was in a hotel

Great hostel, just wish there were more people there when I visited.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5