S&L Guesthouse Reviews

Antune gustava matosa 26, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Aton was the best of hosts. He took us up to Mt. Srd. Historical commentary. Most appreciated to have this personal attention on his own time and no cost to us. A definite bonus! He even rescued us when we were so lost. Maybe a coincidence but he was certainly attentive. The terrace was beautiful and relaxing. We had the apartment which worked well. Aton saved us a few bus rides, taking us to the old town A memorable visit. Thank you Anton and family.

• 15th Sep 2014

When I booked this accommodation I was a bit worried that it was too far our fro the old town. In reality the location was perfect, really handy for the bus & ferry hubs and frequent buses into the centre (or a 20min walk). The owner was sol welcoming, giving us lots of travel tips and some fabulous restaurant recommendations for local places we might not have found ourselves. The accommodation itself was spotlessly clean, comfortable and really well equipped. I'll be recommending to everyone.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Scotland

I had read all the positive reviews about Ante and his guesthouse,but I tend to be a bit skeptical about these things. In this case all the reviews were spor on. Ante is generous with his time, his local knowledge and above all his hospitality. He made our stay an absolute pleasure. The facilities are great and the rooms are beautifully decorated and spotless. If you're going to Dubrovnik, I can't believe that you'd find better than S

• 17th May 2014