S&L Guesthouse Reviews

Antune gustava matosa 26, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Ante was such a great host! He picked us up from the bus station and also took us to a viewpoint lookout. The place was very clean and had a nice kitchen. Would definitely stay here again!

• 14th Jul 2015

Your hotel is the best of best. I was moved by your kindness. I will not forgot your kindness absolutely. As I was very satisfied with this hotel, I would like to recommend it to my friends. I would also like to stay at this hotel again next time!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

I had a really wonderful stay at the S&L Guesthouse in Dubrovnik. My room was really clean and comfortable & air conditioned. The kitchen and bathroom facilities were also great. Best of all was the service Ante and his family provided! Ante gave me a lot of great tips and insider information about the best parts of Dubrovnik to enjoy and how to reach them and was always really helpful and great to talk to about any aspect about the history and experiencing Dubrovnik life. Thank you !!

• 8th Jul 2015

Ante, the owner of the hostel, goes above and beyond the cater for those staying. It's a beautiful place with lovely views and close to the ferry, and a short bus trip to the Old City. I highly recommend this place. Had no problems and will be staying there again next time I visit Dubrovnik!

• 18th Jun 2015