S&L Guesthouse Reviews

Antune gustava matosa 26, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Room is perfectly clean and the owner is very nice but the location is not so good. it is near Port & Main bus terminal ... but for the Old town, I needed to take a bus every single time, and the cost is 12 kn per one way. I even took a bus 4 times one day due to Hot weather during mid day. One of my friend stayed inside the Old town which was not so clean & facilities, but I wanted to stay there as well.. due to the location, it is really important for the tourist.

This was very clean, had a nice shared kitchen and lounge area. For me, it was a great location to be close to the port/bus station but make sure you catch the bus there or have Ante pick you up as it is up a large hill. Ante was friendly and gave lots of information when I arrived. The only negative is that Ante is really hard to get hold of and there isnt someone there to talk to during working hours and they dont have "open hours". This cost me a lot in phone calls and messages.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Nice location with spectacular views, great host and just a great place to stay. About 30 minutes walk from the old city. Ante the owner is very welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. He also gives a local tour as part of his hospitality. See our longer review from WalkleyTravellers on Tripadvisor. I would thoroughly recommend S&L.

We had a great stay at S&L. The guesthouse is conveniently located near several local bakeries/restaurants/supermarkets/etc. Several bus-lines pass close to the guesthouse and are easy to use. Ante (owner) is extremely helpful, and is happy to give you as much information as you could need about the surrounding area (including attractions, history, etc). Ante really goes out of his way to help his guests and is very welcoming.

• 21st May 2013
  • Wales

Friendly, helpful and highly motivated host Nice and clean flats Good location in Dubrovnik (great view, easy to reach)

• 20th May 2013

Just what I hoped for - good location with a friendly host and reasonable prices while near shops, restaurants and places of interest. I would certainly stay again if visiting Dubrovnik.

• 12th May 2013