S&L Guesthouse Reviews

Antune gustava matosa 26, Dubrovnik, Croatia

When I booked this accommodation I was a bit worried that it was too far our fro the old town. In reality the location was perfect, really handy for the bus & ferry hubs and frequent buses into the centre (or a 20min walk). The owner was sol welcoming, giving us lots of travel tips and some fabulous restaurant recommendations for local places we might not have found ourselves. The accommodation itself was spotlessly clean, comfortable and really well equipped. I'll be recommending to everyone.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Scotland

I had read all the positive reviews about Ante and his guesthouse,but I tend to be a bit skeptical about these things. In this case all the reviews were spor on. Ante is generous with his time, his local knowledge and above all his hospitality. He made our stay an absolute pleasure. The facilities are great and the rooms are beautifully decorated and spotless. If you're going to Dubrovnik, I can't believe that you'd find better than S

• 17th May 2014