9.8
Superb 286 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 286 Total Reviews
S&L Guesthouse Located at Antune gustava matosa 26, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Antune gustava matosa 26
98% 286
42.6553455 18.0914568
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
29th May 2016

It was clean, comfortable, safe and in a good location. My room also had a balcony overlooking the bay which was beautiful, especially during sunset. What really made my stay great was Ante, the owner, who lives with his family on the ground floor. When I first arrived he had a box of juice for me and spent 20 minutes with a with a map, offering suggestions on where to go and answering any questions I had. In addition to the free pick up, he also offered to drop me off at the old town my first

• England, Female, 41+
1st Apr 2016

We loved our stay at S and L guesthouse. The host Ante was friendly and helpful and obviously loves having guests. We were his first guests of the season, so it was only us there. In addition to our lovely en suite room with balcony and fabulous view, there was an excellently equipped kitchen and even a small sitting room. There was safe parking for our hire car. This was easily the best place we stayed on our holiday.