STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden Reviews

Stigbergsliden 10, Gothenburg, Sweden

Even though the hostel can not be blamed for its type of guests it would have been nice to have been able to ask one of the staff to tell one really drunk and bothering guest to leave the other guests alone. I were cooking and could not leave, while this guest was hanging over my shoulder, making me feel trapped in the tiny kitchen. This made me not want to use the fascilities again, out of fear. The breakfast is the only thing not really worth the money, not enough to choose from.

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Sweden

To big bedroom, to many acces code to all dors ;-)))no window in bedroom like in jail ;-))never return here ;-)all isn't free here,and cofe same and wireles signal it is bad ,only in tv room.