STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden Reviews

Stigbergsliden 10, Gothenburg, Sweden

Everything was great, very friendly people and nice atmosphere. Just didnt appreciate paying for sheets/towel

I was very welcomed at the hostel, and the staff was very helpful, answering to all my questions. The overall atmosphere at the hostel was a bit odd, but that's due mainly to the architecture of the building. I was a bit surprised to have to rent the sheets and pay an extra fee for that, since I never had to do that at any hostel I have stayed before. Still I would recommend this hostel.

The location is not perfect but the cheap traffic makes less a problem to get to the centre. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The communal areas are comfortable. During my stay most visitors were business people not tourists so didn't have the most perfect vibe.

Staff was incredibly friendly - unfortunately the only good surprise here! Booked 4 beds in a 4-bed-dorm - and were still split up 2 by 2. No space to be together as common room was filled by loud, drinking workers in the evening; spent evening together in the staircase; as people we shared the room with were mostly workers, some came home from night-shifts in the early morning breaking our sleep - nice staff, Location fine, atmosphere really poor...

• 28th Nov 2015

We had a comfortable stay at the hostel. We arrived late at night, and got directions to the keybox which were easy to follow. However, we were separated with our rooms which was disappointing, but the hostel manager apologised the next morning. We had all paid for sheets, but only half our group were provided with them, and the other 2 of us had to sleep without sheets, and have been told we'll get a refund at some stage. Cute hostel, with a nice outdoor area.

this hostel is a member to the Hosteling International and the price that shows hostelworld is for an HI member, a person who isn't member must pay an additional value.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Colombia

Very clean but atmosphere wasn't really good for meeting people. Staff was helpful and friendly and location was OK. I was able to walk everywhere I wanted (Haga Nygata, Liseberg, etc) although it was a lot of walking.

DOnt stay in teh near carpark.

• 21st Aug 2015