STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden Reviews

Stigbergsliden 10, Gothenburg, Sweden

This hostel was my first one I have ever stayed at! I'm so glad I chose this one. I had a great experience and both women who worked at the counter were so friendly and so helpful. I met so many international people who always stay in this hostel whenever they come to the area, so it is definitely an all around great hostel.

• 28th Feb 2015

Very friendly receptionist! She was very obliging and she tought us a little about the history of the city. The location was perfect, close to all the pubs and places to eat.

I had a great stay!!

its quite far away from central station

Nice place to stay. Clean and quiet. Will stay there again in another visit.

I actually didn't stay on this visit. I made an error in booking this time and arrived 24 hours after I was supposed to. I have stayed here before, though, and I would revommend it to anyone.

Charging for the linen with 50 sek is too high.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • India

Very cozy hostel. Nice sleeping rooms, large bathrooms and in good conditions. Hopefully i'll have the chance to come back and then i'll stay there again.

• 18th Oct 2014