8.5
Fabulous 583 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 583 Total Reviews
San Fermin Located at Calle Fermin Calbeton 23, , San Sebastian.
Spain
San Sebastian 20003 Calle Fermin Calbeton 23
85% 583
43.3231171 -1.9846630
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th May 2016

Hostess at the front desk EXTREMELY helpful in terms of filling me in on locking up valuables, where to go for good food and drinks, when to check out, etc. Room was small but serviceable, bathrooms were clean, beds were economical but got the job done. Quite satisfied with the experience.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2016
4.9

-my bed linen was dirty when I arrived - it had blood on it -the wifi did not work in the room itself -the access to the hotel door with our hotel card was not working at night - so I could not enter the building and had to wait for somebody to leave the building and open the door, which was particularly inconvenient during the night time -I left my luggage in the store room but when I wanted to get it there was nobody at the reception (despite that I was told that there would be somebody)

Hi there, cleanliness is the highest priority for us. We work with an external cleaning company that helped us correcting the mistake immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience this may has caused. Furthermore, you might be pleased to know that the hostel access was fixed on Sunday. Finally, we would like to mention that we always provide our guests with a bracelet (it's including an emergency response phone). Did you receive it? Thank you for helping us to keep improving

21st Mar 2016

The location is just perfect, although I recommend earplugs. Everything is great about this hostel but I agree with other reviewers that its layout isn't best for meeting up people who are not in your room. I will definitely go back to it next time I'm in Donostia.

25th Feb 2016
8.0

The location was both good and bad. It was very near to everything but don't plan on getting any sleep just because of the street noise. The rooms are comfortable but pretty small but they are clean and have secure, large lockers. The staff is friendly and helpful. This was overall a good stay.