Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

I love this place! Staff was super friendly, facilities are awesome and location is pretty good too! I've stayed at a few other Sant Jordi in Barcelona and prefer this one because it's small so still gives off the intimate, cool hostel atmosphere! I will stay again if I'm back in the city.

Excellent hostels very nice trip in sant Jordi.

• 14th May 2015
  • Algeria

They say this hostel isnt just a hostel its an experience and they are right! Everyone I meet traveling that says they going to Barcelona I tell them they HAVE to stay at Sant Jordi Gracia. The staff is great, but its so fun and so easy to meet people. After leaving and going to other hostels in other cities, I miss their comfy beds, clean facilities, awesome kitchen and the staff of course who became family by the end. Stay here you wont regret it!

This hostel was amazing. I love the environment and the staff. The best thing about my stay here was the going to the pub crawls at night with Ronnie, he showed us the best places to go out in.

• 13th May 2015

One of the best hostels with the best staff and in a very good neighborhood. 110/100 would recommend to anyone. Thanks Gracia, you beautiful people! ❤️

• 12th May 2015

This hostel was designed very well. The little shelf behind each bed was really great to charge and store your items when you sleep. Most of the people staying at the hostel were younger (18-25) which was great for meeting new people. They even have a pub crawl every night with all the other Sant Jordi hostels as well. The staff even went out on the pub crawls too. There are free computers in the lobby for anyone staying in the hostel and lots of good food nearby. Best hostel I've stayed at.

Great staff, location and atmosphere. Thanks so much to Linda , Matheiu and Ronnie you guys are great!

The room and bed were well cleaned, and they had individual lockers which were spacious. The washrooms were quite clean as well. The common areas were nice, and it was easy to meet other travelers. The Gracia neighbourhood was amazing, with tonnes of different food options available, and was lively throughout the day and into the night. The staff were also excellent, particularly Paolo, who was very nice and gave me lots of advice about food and how to get around.

Barcelona is by far my favorite city in Europe, and that opinion has been solely influenced by the amazing experiences I've had and the people I've met at and through Sant Jordi. Another wonderful time, I would only ever recommend the Sant Jordi Hostels!

EVERYONE hanging around the hostel kept talking about how its the best hostel we have ever stayed. If you love meeting cool people and having an awesome place to chill and drink before the best bar crawls ever then definately stay here. There is something going on every night!

Great hostel! Super clean, comfy beds. The staff are awesome and it is a great place to make new friends! Would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Barcelona.

• 8th May 2015

A very young and social hostel. Staff engages you and are really nice. The rooms and bathrooms are good, and there are numerous spaces to relax in the hostel. Cool area/location too! My main change would be that the hairdryers not go off after a certain amount of time (then you wait for it to restart) and also, stop using Internet explorer on the computers! Made them hard to actually use.

Been traveling for 6 months, this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I stayed 6 nights (make sure you book the weekend nights ahead they get booked up fast) Great location (my Favorite part of Barcelona near the metro) lots of great cheep food near the hostel. The facility is so clean, comfy and laid out well. I have met so many people here and everynight there is a fun bar crawl that ends up at a club. The staff Linda and Ronnie are so nice and fun to hang out with during your stay.

Overall a great stay! The staff were friendly, the value was cheap, it was clean and I felt safe. 10/10 would definitely stay again!

• 4th May 2015

Cool place, great staff, fun pub crawl. Nice location. Can't really go wrong, everything was really nice and worth it.

Stayed for several nights. Great location and neighbourhood. Amazing facilities, entire place is very modern and extremely clean. The staff (Ronnie and Bernard) really made my stay even more enjoyable. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend to anybody!

The staff were amazing! Close to the Metro to get to the city centre, however there was quite a lot to do within the Gracia area! Felt secure there and the atmosphere of the hostel was great. Would highly recommend!!

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Bermuda

I can't say enough great things about this hostel! The staff is friendly and helpful and bring you out on pub crawls every night if that's your thing. They have bikes to rent and I highly recommend it as Barcelona is a great city to bike around. I love their dorm setup where each bunk has its own power outlet and reading light as well. Everything was super clean and the location is tough to beat. Gracia is a great neighborhood to walk around and enjoy. Already looking to come back!

• 29th Apr 2015

Nice hostel, Staff was helpful but not enthusiastic. I loved the bike theme of the hostel and being able to rent a bike for 10 euros. I spent my whole day biking around Barcelona. It seemed like no english speakers were staying at the hostel, so I didn't really connect with anyone. Location is several blocks from metro station, and situated in an alley... not exactly my favorite location, but it wasn't so bad.

The best choice! Couldn't make a better one. Gracia is a charming and traditional neighbourhood and not that far from the city center. Easy to get around to any other part of the city from there or just stay walking on its neighbourhood–which have some nice options for food and drinks. The Hostel is pretty tidy and clean, have all facilities and the staff were really nice people and helpful. Was annoyed by some French kids but that doesn't affect much of my experience there. Coming back soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5