Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Most amazing hostel. In one of the nicest areas of Barcelona, with great restaurants (so worth the short metro trip). Great atmosphere and environment, with pub crawls every night. Clean, modern and fully air-conditioned which was such a nice change to most other hostels. Kitchen, common room and 2 terraces, were perfect for hanging and meeting people. Super safe and secure, and just overall one of the best vibes in any hostel we've stayed in. Staff are super nice and helpful too!

Love all the staff.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 21st Aug 2014

This hostel was awesome! There were plenty of events going on to meet new friends! The location was great! Facilities were also awesome! You won't go wrong staying here.

This was the best hostel I have stayed at so far on my trip! Had such a great time here, made really god friends and was sad to leave. Unlimited sangria for 3 euro and the awesome neighbourhood of Gracia, you can't go wrong. Love this place!

• 19th Aug 2014

Excellent facilities, very clean and friendly staff. The location is in Garcia, which is a neighborhood which is to the north of the main city center and you may need to take the metro to get around which can be a pain. Garcia is a cool neighborhood though, and you definitely feel that you're not in a very touristy area since it's mainly filled with locals.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! A big thanks to all of the staff for making my stay so good! I loved the neighborehood, and with two metro lines close by, it is easy to get to the beach and the major tourist attractions. The hostel is safe, clean and the rooms are great. The kitchen is big and clean and they have a outside area both on the ground floor and the roof. I will definitly stay here every time i go to Barcelona:)

The Sant Jordi Gracia is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. From the moment we arrived the staff, such as Bernardo, Ho and Linda were joking with us and making us feel right at home. The hostel is incredibly clean, air conditioned and safe due to the trendy location which is slightly away from the centre, but only a 15 minute metro journey. The pub crawl and all you can drink sangria for 3 euros are extremely good value and not to be missed. What happens in Sant jordi stays in Barcelona!

• 15th Aug 2014

Amazingly clean hostel, state of the art facilities. The staff is really nice and helpful. Great location- I loved Gracia, it's super trendy! If you want to use the metro it's a 5 minute walk away. Personally I walked everywhere but that's just me. The lockers were great- you use your key card to lock them, and they're huge. I wasn't crazy about the atmosphere, but that's just me. It's a party hostel BUT if you aren't feeling it like I was you can find a quiet spot on the terrace!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Super clean, great and accommodating staff, very social and inviting atmosphere. The wifi is very fast and the entire hostel is well air-conditioned. Very highly recommended and a great place to meet new people.

• 10th Aug 2014

Awesome place! I highly recommend spending a few nights outside of the city center and in this hostel. You'll meet plenty of awesome people, the staff are nice, and you'll experience one of the coolest neighborhoods in Barcelona. Go here! Thank you!

Amazing hostel, best hostel I've ever stayed at! The actual building is very modern, completely centrally air conditioned (vital in the summer). Something awesome they do is turn the lights in all the bed rooms off at 11pm so that no one can turn them on while anyone is sleeping. The rooms were spacious (I was in a 6-bed), the bottomless sangria and pasta nights were delicious and only 3 euros, the free pub crawl every night was awesome, staff were friendly and cool, met some great people!

Super friendly staff, 2 mini marts nearby, close to everything- excellent stay

Perfect hostel. Staff is awesome, super clean. Recommend to anyone. Gracia is a very cool part of Barcelona, homey, quiet, with a lot of personality and charm. Highly recommend.

This is a party-hostel. If that's what you're looking for; this is the place. If not - go somewhere else. The hostel is located in Gracia, a nice and safe neighbourhood away from the city centre. The hostel is clean and safe, and has great common areas. There are only two showers for girls, and two for boys (on separate floors), which was weird. The beds are ok, best part is a reading light, shelf and socket for each bed.

This is the best hostel i have stayed in! I didnt want to leave. The staff are so friendly and a lot of fun. The rooms are clean as well as the bathrooms. This hostel has a great vibes :)

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. Good facilities, good vibes.

• 29th Jul 2014

You have a great staff! I had awesome time getting to hang out with Linda & Bernardo (I think that's his Name) and the rest of the Pub crawl Crew, they were even nice enough to invite me to a BBQ on the terrace. Linda especially was awesome, considering the I'm terrible with directions she was always very patient in explaining the city & how to get around in Barcelona. I've already recommended my friend to come stay for a week at Sant Jordi Gracia when he comes to visit Barcelona next month ;)

• 25th Jul 2014

This hostel was amazing! A bit off the beaten path, but in an authentic catalan neighborhood and easily accessible via metro. tons of cafes, chill environment, and incredible staff that took care of all my needs and made it easy to have a blast! Very clean, cheap sangria, etc. etc. Next time I'm in Barcelona I'm coming back here, no question.

Very modern, clean and spacious. Great for meeting people, and in a very cultural part of Barcelona. Not so party like, but the pub crawl joins up with the rest of the hostels.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6