Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Loved this place!! The location is perfect, the security of your personal belongings is perfect. The staff were amazing and the place is always kept clean. Perfect for any traveller, whether you are alone or as a couple or a group this place is amazing. The pub/club crawls every night are also amazing! Best hostel experience ever and its the best money spent!

• 18th Oct 2014

My stay here was excellent. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable of the city, answering all questions thoroughly. I would definitely stay here again.

• 15th Oct 2014

By far and away the best hostel we stayed at during our 18 day backpacking trip across Europe. The staff was terrific, the facilities are beautiful and friendly, the rooms and bathrooms clean and bright. Absolutely no complaints. This is what a hostel should be like!

best hostel I stayed in Europe . I had so much fun, evrybody talks and parties together, great atmosphere . Clean, and good size rooms . Will def go back there iff ever in Barcelona

This hostel is fantastic! Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. I don't know if it's cheap for Barcelona, but compared to Northern Europe it's a steal. The staff were lovely, helpful, the place is immaculately clean. There are key cards for your room and also for lockers in the room, so it felt really secure. Gracia is a good area to stay, it's apparently the cool place to go out in Barcelona, but just be aware that it's a good 25 minute walk to the centre.

You feel like home in this hostel. If you are looking for party hostel they have a pubcrawl every night, but also a good place to relax. You can cook by your self and three times a week they cook dinner for everyone in the hostel for a really cheap price. The staff here is amazing and they will make sure that youre not are going to regret that you stayed in this hostel. You will love it, one of the better place I have stayed in for sure. Mathieu, Bernardo and Mar is the best, stay with them!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The best hostel in the world. Great pasta, cool people and super clean!

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Philippines
  • All Male Group, 25-30

good for partyfans, I think. Far from metro station, though there are bars around in this area. sorry that I personally don't like it.

My Fiancé and I greatly enjoyed our stay at Sant Jordi Gracia. The staff members were nothing short of amazing from their recommendations of must sees around the city to our final farewell. This hostel was one of many that we stayed at on our first European travel and was the best by far. We would definitely recommend it to anyone travelling to Barcelona who wants to be part of an atmosphere feeling more like a visitor than a tourist and will definitely be back ourselves. Thanks guys!

• 5th Oct 2014

hostel sant jordi gracia is one of the best hostels ive stayed at in my year travelling around europe... what makes this hostel so special is the incredible social environment that makes it easy to meet people especially if you are a solo traveller. The friendly atmosphere is really added to by the wonderful hostel staff in particular mathieu who really helped me with any concern and immediately made me feel super welcome!! LOVE this hostel!!

No bad word about this place. If you are a normal person and want to have a good place to stay while in Barcelona, im 100% sure this place will be excellent for you. All these people who claim about something are fussy and only 5 star hotel would be good enough for them.

This place is everything a hostel should be!

There are many men in my room. So they snored so much and got around half-naked.

This was my first stay at a hostel ever and this was THE BEST. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful, the facilities we're great. Two showers on my floor, there was a fully furnished kitchen, computers to use, and wifi throughout the hostel. This hostel hosted dinners and the paella was delicious ! The location was very close to the metro and within waking distance to La Familia Sagrada.

• 1st Oct 2014

Great hostel in a very cozy neighborhood... Lots of sute shops, bars, and restaurants around there. The facility is very clean, and the staff is really helpful. Would definitely recommend Sant Jordi !

Very clean and friendly hostel with all the facilities needed in a lovely part of the city. It will be the best hostel i ever stayed if it had provided some breakfast

One the best hostels I've stayed at. Every thing is good about this hostel. All staff are friendly and helpful. U can either party or have a quiet time here. Great location, easy to find. No problem with bathrooms or wifi. Definitely stay here again

Very nice hostel. Enjoyed my stay there a lot.

Great place to stay. I stayed in a 4-bed mixed, and had some angry old guy in my room, but it was otherwise awesome. The facilities are really nice and function well. Rooms are spacious and clean, and the really big lockers with key card access are a sweet addition. I recommend doing at least one pub crawl and then doing stuff on your own as well (you don't necessarily go to the best places on the crawls, but great to meet people for the other nights to explore on your own).

It was a smaller hostel With a great vibe, the whole hostel partied together. Clean and easy to get around the place, very helpful staff. Only annoying points were no light switched to turn off room lights and also music was played throughout the hostel until after 11pm most nights. Would stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7