Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Sant Jordi likes to say It's not just a hostel, it's an experience….That is the exact opposite of my impression. Just a hostel for sure. The facilities were great with good beds and lockers and the bathrooms were very well kept but the atmosphere was seriously lacking. We did the pub-crawl on a Saturday night and it felt really impersonal. Not to mention the bar they took us to.Find a place that offers free family dinners or by donation and you won't regret it I assure you. You cando better

Good stay

Some of the staff were awesome (especially Linda

Staying at Sant Jordi Gracia was the best decision of my trip to Spain. Seriously, forget couch surfing, forget closer hostels, Sant Jordi was not only super cheap for what it is, but the staff and the atmosphere was amazing. I met so many people just by hanging out downstairs. And of course the activities organized every night are a great way to break the ice. As someone traveling alone, it was just what I needed! SHUT UP AND GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Sant Jordi Gracia Hostel was my first hostel experience, and it was a good one. The atmosphere was really fun and there were lots of people from all over the world. The staff was really friendly and helpful, and the kitchen had lots of supplies to cook. There were lockers that you could put your stuff in and secure with your key card, and each bed had a light and a plug-in.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • China

We love this hostel! We extended our stay twice, and so did just about everyone we met there. The staff was incredible, super clean, and really nice kitchen. The rooms were great, every bunk has its own light, outlet and locker. We miss it already and want to go back!

This is the best Hostel ever. Everything is perfect. Rooms, bathroom, free internet, movies, amazing kitchen and the Staff is the best. I definitly recommend you to stay in this hostel. Thanks Guys

• 3rd Nov 2014

We had an amazing time in Sant Jordi. The room and bathroom were very clean and the atmosphere in the hostel was so great ! If we go back to Barcelona, we come back here for sure !

• 2nd Nov 2014

Heaps Aussies which was good! The guy that runs the pub crawl is awesome!! In a pretty location but anywhere in barca is pretty easy to get to. Good showers and beds, what else do you need

Great experience! Everything was clean and efficient, and there were lots of nice details to make my stay enjoyable. Nice terrace, people always hanging out, amazing location.

Incredible hostel. They have amazing free facilities and activities like pub crawls etc. A really great atmosphere to meet people. Great kitchen and a good location in a local feeling neighbourhood

It's not my first time in Barcelona, and I must say that the location is amazing! Gracia is a nice and calm neighborhood, not so far away from the center. The staff is so cool! Everybody I talked with was very kind and helpful. I've met great people in the hostel, loved the atmosphere. Highly recommended!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at ever. Clean and modern facilities, amazing kitchen, great terrace, amazing location -out of the way of all the hustle and bustle of La Ramblas, and the staff are incredible. Security is good too. The male/female bathroom distinction is a bit vague which is a bit awkward.

Its a great place, too bad I was there only for two. Ights. They really take customer service seriously.

GREAT STAFF!!! Really nice rooms, clean and new! Location is great too, but not central - but that is nooo problem, you can get into the center really easy! & the bars & restaurants around the hostel are great.

Absolutely the best hostel!!

its like you guys took all the best things about an hostel and put it together to one! how do you do that? clean, fun, friendly, designed, FREE pub crawl, cheap meals, lots of facilities.

I loved the Gracia neighborhood but getting to the location at night, with a full backpack, from the metro was exhausting. The staff were über friendly and I chatted with them for a long time while waiting for a cab in the middle of the night.

A really nice, new hostel in the trendy Gracia neighborhood. All the facilities were excellent. The staff were really helpful and organized events. The crowd was kind of young, but I think that's a Barcelona thing not the hostel.

What a cool hostel!! I've been traveling around the world and this was by far one of the best hotels in terms of both the facilities themselves and the atmosphere. The staff was friendly and helpful and cool, the beds all had individual plugs, lights, and shelves. The bathrooms weren't the best but I've come to expect that. Definitely recommend it!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7