Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Best hostel ever with the best team, Mathew, Roberto, Alberto, Linda, Asteris, you guys know about hospitality ! Don't think twice, stay there!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

i love that they have something different on every night

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

This place is hands down one if not the only hostel I will stay at in Barcelona. Why you ask? Simply because of the people who work there. They went above and beyond their duties. The only thing I didn't like was I didn't get to say good bye to them.

• 2nd Dec 2014

This was my first stay alone in a hostel and I felt SO welcomed here! Beds are pretty comfortable and bunks were clean. Showers had a little mold but not bad enough to complain or anything like that. Reception staff are very laid back and friendly, plus Alberto's paella on paella night is great! Overall, not a party atmosphere but if you want to go out you will find people to go with you. Nice and quiet if you're not into partying with two beautiful terraces and a nice kitchen.

• 29th Nov 2014

Linda and Oli are soo cool! Thankyou to the guy that let us check in early after arriving from a 4am train! Great place to stay 👍👍

• 25th Nov 2014

Had an amazing time here. They had great food and drink theme nights, only 3 euros. Plus a free pub crawl. And I loved that there was a light and plug and a place to put things in your bed. Great shower pressure and the water actually stayed hot! Ps. Oliver you are the bomb!!!

The location is nice. It is not in your typical tourist area but very accessible to everything. The hostel is clean and neat. I like the use of an access card for the locker. The only thing I didn't like is the noise in the street. It is too noisy outside with people walking and talking in the streets until 2am and I can very well hear it from my room. Overall, I still recommend this hostel. It is cool to stay here.

This place was a really clean and nice hotel! Was a medium style hostel that was easy to meet people! The kitchen was great and staff where always friendly! Make sure you check out the rooftop terrace! In regards to location it was a little out off the "tourist heart" off Barcelona, but located in a really cool area Called Garcia! It was extremely easy to get anywhere from the hostel via metro! Thier was also a fresh food market 200 meters away. Great for solo travellers!

Sant Jordi likes to say It's not just a hostel, it's an experience….That is the exact opposite of my impression. Just a hostel for sure. The facilities were great with good beds and lockers and the bathrooms were very well kept but the atmosphere was seriously lacking. We did the pub-crawl on a Saturday night and it felt really impersonal. Not to mention the bar they took us to.Find a place that offers free family dinners or by donation and you won't regret it I assure you. You cando better

Good stay

Some of the staff were awesome (especially Linda

Staying at Sant Jordi Gracia was the best decision of my trip to Spain. Seriously, forget couch surfing, forget closer hostels, Sant Jordi was not only super cheap for what it is, but the staff and the atmosphere was amazing. I met so many people just by hanging out downstairs. And of course the activities organized every night are a great way to break the ice. As someone traveling alone, it was just what I needed! SHUT UP AND GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Sant Jordi Gracia Hostel was my first hostel experience, and it was a good one. The atmosphere was really fun and there were lots of people from all over the world. The staff was really friendly and helpful, and the kitchen had lots of supplies to cook. There were lockers that you could put your stuff in and secure with your key card, and each bed had a light and a plug-in.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • China

We love this hostel! We extended our stay twice, and so did just about everyone we met there. The staff was incredible, super clean, and really nice kitchen. The rooms were great, every bunk has its own light, outlet and locker. We miss it already and want to go back!

This is the best Hostel ever. Everything is perfect. Rooms, bathroom, free internet, movies, amazing kitchen and the Staff is the best. I definitly recommend you to stay in this hostel. Thanks Guys

• 3rd Nov 2014

We had an amazing time in Sant Jordi. The room and bathroom were very clean and the atmosphere in the hostel was so great ! If we go back to Barcelona, we come back here for sure !

• 2nd Nov 2014

Heaps Aussies which was good! The guy that runs the pub crawl is awesome!! In a pretty location but anywhere in barca is pretty easy to get to. Good showers and beds, what else do you need

Great experience! Everything was clean and efficient, and there were lots of nice details to make my stay enjoyable. Nice terrace, people always hanging out, amazing location.

Incredible hostel. They have amazing free facilities and activities like pub crawls etc. A really great atmosphere to meet people. Great kitchen and a good location in a local feeling neighbourhood

It's not my first time in Barcelona, and I must say that the location is amazing! Gracia is a nice and calm neighborhood, not so far away from the center. The staff is so cool! Everybody I talked with was very kind and helpful. I've met great people in the hostel, loved the atmosphere. Highly recommended!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7