Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

The staff were amazing! Close to the Metro to get to the city centre, however there was quite a lot to do within the Gracia area! Felt secure there and the atmosphere of the hostel was great. Would highly recommend!!

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Bermuda

I can't say enough great things about this hostel! The staff is friendly and helpful and bring you out on pub crawls every night if that's your thing. They have bikes to rent and I highly recommend it as Barcelona is a great city to bike around. I love their dorm setup where each bunk has its own power outlet and reading light as well. Everything was super clean and the location is tough to beat. Gracia is a great neighborhood to walk around and enjoy. Already looking to come back!

• 29th Apr 2015

Nice hostel, Staff was helpful but not enthusiastic. I loved the bike theme of the hostel and being able to rent a bike for 10 euros. I spent my whole day biking around Barcelona. It seemed like no english speakers were staying at the hostel, so I didn't really connect with anyone. Location is several blocks from metro station, and situated in an alley... not exactly my favorite location, but it wasn't so bad.

The best choice! Couldn't make a better one. Gracia is a charming and traditional neighbourhood and not that far from the city center. Easy to get around to any other part of the city from there or just stay walking on its neighbourhood–which have some nice options for food and drinks. The Hostel is pretty tidy and clean, have all facilities and the staff were really nice people and helpful. Was annoyed by some French kids but that doesn't affect much of my experience there. Coming back soon!

Great place with a great atmosphere! It's been updated and is very modern and convenient. I felt safe and comfortable! Highly recommend it!!

Hostel is in a great location. Only four toilets for the hostel and small dark showers.

For young travelers this hostel will be perfect but not for me. I am not so young. But facilities are awesome!!

Had a great time.... As with any trip we had a couple snags like a cupboard not working properly but it was fixed in no time so no real complaint there. All of the staff were very friendly as were the people there. Overall, best hostel stay I e had throughout Spain.

• 17th Apr 2015

Hands down the best hostel ever! Not just the facilities but the atmosphere and the staff. Ronnie is the man! He does bottomless sangria nights for 3 euros per person. He makes one of the best sangrias btw. He managed to get most of the travelers altogether to meet with each other. One thing that might be an issue is location. It is about 400-600 meters away from the closest metro station and it is in Gracia, which is not a touristy place. But you can actually see how the locals live and party.

The best hostel I've stayed at!!... & I'm very picky. It perfectly embodies the experience I would expect to have in a hostel as a solo traveller. Very clean, easy to meet people & the staff do an amazing job at making you feel welcome and bringing everyone together. I would stay there time and time again without question.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Originally only going to spend two nights, but ended up spending six! The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is unbeatable. This is everything that a hostel should be!

My second time staying here and it was just as great as the first time!

Great hostel in a residential area of Barcelona away from all the tourism. It's still easy to get around the city within 15 minutes by metro. The staff is super nice and helpful, yet still authentic. The hostel gives you a feeling that your staying with a bunch of roomates. The nightly pub crawl is cool and sangria nights are awesome. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've been to.

Had a great week here. The staff were awesome and it was really easy to meet people. Great location too!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Loved this hostel. Gracia neighborhood is the best place to stay in Barcelona. A ton to do in very short distances.

LOVED Sant Jordi Gracias! The people here made our time so much fun! Linda was so nice and gave the best recommendations as soon as we walked in and made us feel welcome! Ronnie hosted sangria night and brought us to pub crawls both nights, and it was so much fun! The hostel was very new and clean and in a great location. Each personal locker that we could lock up was awesome and loved everyone that we stayed with. Overall the best hostel I have stayed at! FUN, CLEAN, SAFE :)

• 9th Apr 2015

Everything was fantastic. Be sure to ask their staff for suggestions regarding places to visit and eat, their suggestions were amazing and unmatched by any online site.

Its perfect place for stay with fabulous atmosphere.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • India

Stayed almost all week and every day was better than the previous!! The staff and hostel itself attract the best travelers. It's truly a pleasure to be hosted by such wonderful people like Linda, Ronnie, Paolo, Matthieu, and Roberto!! What a dream team. Thank you Sant Jordi Gracia!!

Great hostel.The girl on the reception gave me advice how to get to the airport...the cheapest and the quickest one.Thanks.And of course Ronnie(or Rony) is so Cool.

• 2nd Apr 2015