Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Wonderful hostel.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

They have a pub crawl every night which is so much fun! They also have a lot of fun activities going on. It was my first time in a hostel and it was an amazing experience and everyone was super friendly

• 27th Jun 2015

Despite the good reviews, I just didn't like the vibe here. It didn't feel like home, or a place where you could hang on the couch meeting people for hours. Like Sant Jordi Alberg (which I visited), it felt quite sterile, lots of grey and white and metal. Bathrooms unimpressive - small, nowhere to leave stuff or change, and 'mediclinic' brand everything which made the place seem impersonal. 4 bed dorm was large and light, with big lockers. Free pub crawl (get taken places, buy your drinks).

Great staf ! The hostal it's really nice and clean!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Hostel was clean and in a nice area outside the main touristy area, which was nice. Everything was walking distance. It was quite loud at night and in the morning, especially because the window in the room wouldn´t close. They had a lot of events which made it nice for meeting people.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • gracejlee

Absolutely the best hostel I've stayed in whilst traveling Europe. The staff were super friendly, they had events every night, the facilities are all modern and clean and the rooms are gorgeous. (The showers aren't incredible but they're far from the worst I've seen and they're clean which is what matters.) The location isn't perfect but it's only 3-4 blocks from a metro so it's totally manageable. I would and have recommended this hostel to everyone traveling to Barcelona.

This was the best hostel I've stayed at so far and it's all due to the environment. Everything was clean, laid back and fun. The pub crawls and sangria nights are a great way to meet everyone. Shoutout to Bruno and Ronnie for getting everyone excited. Rules are rules!

The hostel was lovely to stay in. Would recommend to people looking for a nice place to stay in Barcelona.

• 19th Jun 2015

My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights in June and we loved it. It is a smaller hostel but the staff still organise pub crawls and sangria nights which was ace. 24 hour check in and check out which is often essential when backpacking, and staff were helpful when we needed to navigate metro trains and booking our departure train to San seb. Security is amazing, lockers big enough for all your valuables and access cards for the hostel, each room and each locker. Wish we'd stayed longer!

• 19th Jun 2015

My favorite hostel after travelling for a month! Big shout out to Linda, Ronnie, and Bruno!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Awesome room conditions and really cool lounge area great for meeting new people. There are activities every night, either Sangria nights or dinner only for €3 which is brilliant. I will definitely be back here again when I'm in Barcelona. Also a big shout out to Ronnie and Bruno for always going the extra mile to help and also for making the best sangria known to man!

I completely recommend this hostel.. i was there for just one night but i would've stayed more.. clean, cool staff, very good facilities..no complaints..

I very much enjoyed my stay at Sant Jordi Gracia. The beds are comfy, the rooms more spacious than some other hostels I've stayed in and you each get a locker in your room free of charge that's useful for storing valuables in. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The all you can drink sangria for 3 euros is very good (Thanks Bruno)! The hostel is close to 2 metro stations so good for transport links to other parts of the city. Overall a very enjoyable stay, thank you!

• 13th Jun 2015

This hostel was great! Highly recommend renting bikes and touring the city! Staff is incredible!

I absolutely loved my stay here! Ronnie gave me a warm welcome and gave me quick tips on getting around the city, the best spots, which turned out quite helpful. I made great friends and memories at this hostel :) Love Barcelona and love Sant Jordi Gracia!

• 10th Jun 2015

Everyone was so nice!!!!!

it was an amazing stay !! the staff were very helpful.. there was good wifi .. location was great... but what makes this hostel great is the atmosphere !! i had the chance to be partt of their sangria night and it was amazing !!! plus they had like daily pub crawls which was amazing !!! but eventough it sounds noisy, they have strict quiet policies at night which every1 followed😀😀 highly recommend stayin here

The staff was very nice and a great resource for suggestions on places to eat. There are only two showers and two toilets for girls and the same for boys, and though the hostel is relatively small, it sometimes got a bit busy. While my room experience (8 person) wasn't fantastic, that was purely a function of the people currently staying there. and not of the hostel, so I would highly recommend Sant Jordi Gracia.

• 7th Jun 2015

Overall a great experience, I will recommend this place and this staff, anytime.

• 4th Jun 2015

Extremely cool staff, great atmosphere, cheap location, perfect hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6