Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Really enjoyed my stay at Sant Jordi Gracia! I could not give a higher rating. Location is incredible - Gracia is a gorgeous neighbourhood, within walking distance of everything, close to bars and restaurants but not swamped by tourists - the cleanliness and facilities were flawless, and the atmosphere and staff were awesome - especially Linda and Ronnie! Made great new friends and fell in love with Barcelona for the 3rd time! Thanks a lot for everything, I will definitely be back soon! :D

Our stay at Sant Jordi Gracia was fantastic! The hostel was very clean and organized, and the staff very friendly and helpful to make your Barcelona trip amazing. There's a very warm, fun, youthful atmosphere, and lots of interesting people passing through. The location is a little out of the way from most major attractions--it's in a very quiet, safe neighborhood--but it's a beautiful 20-30 minute walk to things like Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Parc de la Ciutadella, and La Rambla.

• 24th Mar 2015

Overall fantastic experience. I ended up staying longer than I planned. The staff where amazing and the music in the common room was particularly good. Would stay here again!

Had an amazing stay here. Ronnie was amazing took us party to many cool bars.

The best thing about this hostel is its location: in the Gracia area where the atmosphere is amazing The hostel is also very clean and comfortable and the staff is helpful. I didnt stay long time but will definitely book again when i come back to Barcelona.

Fun place, clean and well equipped. really nice staff especially Linda who is both helpful and sweet. I had an amazing time here and made some great friends.

I found my expectations of Sant Jordi Gracia beyond fulfilled. Gracia is by far my favorite neighborhood in Barcelona, but the hostel could be anywhere and it would still rank as one of the best I've stayed in. The staff is incredible, and completely feed the positive vibe that echoes through the rooms. Linda is so charming and helpful, and Ronnie, Matthew and Rui as well. Thanks for a wonderful weekend Sant Jordi!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. In my favorite city, that I've been to thus far. if and when I'm ever in Barcelona again, you'll find me right here. The staff was awesome. very fun and personable, especially Linda! she had the best personality and made my stay so much better! #lifebygarrett.

One of the best hostels I've been in Eroupe!!!! Roonie!! Man you're the best guy was in that hostel, you really hepled us out a lot, you went to a party with us!! Can't wait to see you and the others in Barcelona next summer.

It was an amazing hostel. Very cool and friendly staff!!! They have fun activities at night but they also turn off the room lights at 11 pm in case you want to sleep. Very clean rooms, bathrooms and great kitchen. Thanks you for an awesome stay in Barcelona!!!! Magdalena, Chile

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Sant jordi gracia is an awesome hostel! I really liked the location. Right in the middle of gracia. I had a lot of fun at the sangria night. Ronny is the best staff member. He is such a funny guy. Always partying. All together: the hostel is very clean, the kitchen is very well equipped. I cooked family diner two times and everything I needed was there. I would highly recommend to stay and santi jordi gracia.

Two of the workers Linda and Ronnie in particular were amazing and friendly and very helpful , the facilities were great. security was fantastic and the location of the Garcia area is a fascinating place and a great based to get to know the city

The best hostel I have ever stayed. Totally amazing staff, sophisticated atmosphere, very clean, 6 computers, fast wifi, cool people. Couldn't be better! Thank you for making me my stay in Barcelona great and definitely I'll come back!

Absolutely my favorite hostel in Barcelona. Gracia is a fantastic, quiet and mostly non-tourist neighborhood with easy access to popular Gaudi sights. This hostel is clean and very secure. If you like to cook while you travel, the kitchen is very well-equipped. Friendly and knowledgeable staff capped off a perfect experience.

I love this hostel. Feels like home. It's small and cosy. You can use the kitchen, the fridge, the TV to have a chill-out evening and watch a movie... The staff is like family, they remember your name, they are always smily, friendly, in a good mood, and helpful. Ronnie makes the best Sangria ever ! They speak Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Polish ! And it's located in the best neighbourhood of Barcelona: Gracia ! Careful: easy to go there, but not easy to leave ! Best hostel ever !

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at! It's unfortunate I only booked two nights...

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Amazing helpful staff and very good atmosphere.

It was awesome! Great people, good atmosphere and fun activities! Special thanks for "schmetterling" linda and "p...s" ronny ;)

Had a great time staying here, awesome crew. Ronnie and Linda are awesome and super helpful.

PERFECT!!! This hostel was amazing, we stayed for 10 nights and were sad to leave. -great value for money, -very clean and tidy, especially clean bathrooms -helpful and friendly staff -atmosphere was fab, pub crawls every night if you wanted to go out. - location was not too far out, you could get a more central hostel but we found that everything we brought was generally cheaper where we stayed. -big lockers -comftable beds thanks for such a great time Sant Jordi Gracia :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5