Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at! It's unfortunate I only booked two nights...

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Amazing helpful staff and very good atmosphere.

PERFECT!!! This hostel was amazing, we stayed for 10 nights and were sad to leave. -great value for money, -very clean and tidy, especially clean bathrooms -helpful and friendly staff -atmosphere was fab, pub crawls every night if you wanted to go out. - location was not too far out, you could get a more central hostel but we found that everything we brought was generally cheaper where we stayed. -big lockers -comftable beds thanks for such a great time Sant Jordi Gracia :)

• 19th Feb 2015

We love this hostel Good things : Clean, good atmosphere, good facilities, free luggage room, free pub crawls, good staffs etc. If we go back to Spain, we will stay there again Bad things : The hostel turns off the light automatically at 11pm. I want to sleep early but I can't sleep because of the light. It is better to turns off the light at 10pm. We stayed in 8 bed dorm. Some of the people who stayed in the same dorm are nice but some make some noice like they are only them in the dorm.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • pasteque
  • Thailand

Hi there , i am very happy to recommend you this excellent hostel. one of the best i stayed in.very clean and well organised. excellent facilities. the staff is very helpful too.there is a girl called Linda at the reception desk. she is always smiling and always ready to help you with whatever you need .you can try and visit this hostel. i am sure you will not regret it. happy travelling and enjoy Barcelona .

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Bulgaria

Good location, reasonable price, nice staff, friendly atmosphere

• 16th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Yes, stay here.

• 14th Feb 2015

I loved staying at Sant Jordi Gracia. It has everything you could want in a hostel, really good communal kitchen, bed lights, a laundry, bed lights, hair dryers in the bathrooms and it's very clean, new and safe. The pub crawl options are on every night and you go to another Sant Jordi hostel nearby which might have more of a party atmosphere. This is an excellent hostel.

Linda and the rest of the staff were absolutely wonderful. They went out of the way to help and the facilities were clean. Very highly recommend this spot! Cool atmosphere and met a lot of wonderful people from all over the world!

• 12th Feb 2015

Great hostel with helpful staff. Location is away from the hustel, however Garcia is loaded with nice bars and restaurants and the squares are always busy. The rooms are well planned, each bunk has own light, power source, and under bed locker. There's even soap to wash your hands in the bathroom!! This gets extra points ;) I met some incredible friends staying here so will always think fondly.

For it to be perfect just needed more interaction between the guests. Like a dinner for 10eur. Sangria night sucked, pub crawl was cool, we went to the beach in another town by train. It was carnival. Everything else was great. Huge lockers, a card so u could open them, your room and the front door, reception 24h, staff was excellent, small but efficient kitchen, really well equiped. Abit far from the subway station. Bathroom should have more hooks and benches. Everything was always super clean.

We loved the hostel. Very nice atmosphere, well equipped kitchen. Never had problems with the bathrooms or anything. Staff very helpful. It´s a little bit fa away from most sights but still a very nice neighbourhood and you get fast to the metro station and from there to every place in barcelona. If you buy a t10 ticket you pay just 1 euro per trip.

This is a great hostel. The people working there is really kind and friendly. Extremely clean hostel in which you feel that you can leave all your things without any worries of security. The atmosphere of the place is really good located in one of the most beautiful areas of Barcelona. If I need to choose again a hostel in Barcelona, I would not doubt to choose again Sant Jordi.

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Spain

The place was awesome! One of the best hostels I've stayed In. Right in the middle of Gracia, which is full of great food, drinks and shops that don't cost way too much. Only half hour walk from most sites, or few metro tops away. Metro is only a ten minute walk from the hostel. Hostel itself is very clean, we'll organized and lots of fun. The front desk people were awesome, especially mathieu and Linda, but all of them were great I just cant remember their names. Great place!

• 7th Feb 2015

This place was amazing. The staff was very helpful, especially Linda and Berto! They take you on awesome pub crawls every night. The place was very clean. It has to be the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in, even better than some hotels. I would definitely come back in a heart beat.

• 6th Feb 2015

It was a nice hostel. It was closing for a break so not much atmosphere

Great hostel, clean facilities, friendly and helpful staff!!!

Can't say enough good things about this place. AMAZING staff. Insanely clean rooms, including bathroom! Great wifi throughout. Themed nights every night- sangria night was delicious.. Thank you Ronnie! Kitchen is perfect! Location in Gracia neighborhood, a wonderful out-of-the-busy streets with tons of cute shops and places to eat nearby. Grocery store 2 minute walk away.

Great hostel and fantastic staff! strongly recommended!

Really an excellent hostel, I would highly recommend this place. The atmosphere was calm because it's kind of a smaller hostel, but if you want to party they have a system of other hostels that go out every night. The staff was fantastic, I loved Linda and Ronnie, and I will for sure be back if I come back to Barcelona!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5