Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel is in a great location. Only four toilets for the hostel and small dark showers.

For young travelers this hostel will be perfect but not for me. I am not so young. But facilities are awesome!!

Had a great time.... As with any trip we had a couple snags like a cupboard not working properly but it was fixed in no time so no real complaint there. All of the staff were very friendly as were the people there. Overall, best hostel stay I e had throughout Spain.

• 17th Apr 2015

Hands down the best hostel ever! Not just the facilities but the atmosphere and the staff. Ronnie is the man! He does bottomless sangria nights for 3 euros per person. He makes one of the best sangrias btw. He managed to get most of the travelers altogether to meet with each other. One thing that might be an issue is location. It is about 400-600 meters away from the closest metro station and it is in Gracia, which is not a touristy place. But you can actually see how the locals live and party.

The best hostel I've stayed at!!... & I'm very picky. It perfectly embodies the experience I would expect to have in a hostel as a solo traveller. Very clean, easy to meet people & the staff do an amazing job at making you feel welcome and bringing everyone together. I would stay there time and time again without question.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Originally only going to spend two nights, but ended up spending six! The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is unbeatable. This is everything that a hostel should be!

My second time staying here and it was just as great as the first time!

Had a great week here. The staff were awesome and it was really easy to meet people. Great location too!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

LOVED Sant Jordi Gracias! The people here made our time so much fun! Linda was so nice and gave the best recommendations as soon as we walked in and made us feel welcome! Ronnie hosted sangria night and brought us to pub crawls both nights, and it was so much fun! The hostel was very new and clean and in a great location. Each personal locker that we could lock up was awesome and loved everyone that we stayed with. Overall the best hostel I have stayed at! FUN, CLEAN, SAFE :)

• 9th Apr 2015

Everything was fantastic. Be sure to ask their staff for suggestions regarding places to visit and eat, their suggestions were amazing and unmatched by any online site.

Its perfect place for stay with fabulous atmosphere.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • India

Stayed almost all week and every day was better than the previous!! The staff and hostel itself attract the best travelers. It's truly a pleasure to be hosted by such wonderful people like Linda, Ronnie, Paolo, Matthieu, and Roberto!! What a dream team. Thank you Sant Jordi Gracia!!

Great hostel.The girl on the reception gave me advice how to get to the airport...the cheapest and the quickest one.Thanks.And of course Ronnie(or Rony) is so Cool.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Croatia

I stayed at 4 hostels during my one week in Barcelona. I like to move around, see new parts of the city and meet new people. Sant Jordi Gracia was the first one I stayed at, traveling solo, and it was beyond amazing. One was on the beach, one in Universitat and one in Parallel. I loved them all, but for some reason Sant Jordi stuck out as my favorite. Staff, people, facilities, activities, atmosphere. I'm in Europe for a month and I only hope I can find one more hostel as good as this one.

Great Hostel :)

I spent 10 days by myself at Barcelona and being Hosted at Santi Jordi was a key factor at having a wonderful experience. Located in the heart of a typical and peculiar Catalan neighborhood (Gracia) , it is perfect for walking around and get to know a different Barcelona. The area is amazing and, although it looks far from the “city center” and “beach”, it is really, really simple to get and go around (by foot or metro). Also, really secure (individual lockers at the room and 24 hrs reception)

Really enjoyed my stay at Sant Jordi Gracia! I could not give a higher rating. Location is incredible - Gracia is a gorgeous neighbourhood, within walking distance of everything, close to bars and restaurants but not swamped by tourists - the cleanliness and facilities were flawless, and the atmosphere and staff were awesome - especially Linda and Ronnie! Made great new friends and fell in love with Barcelona for the 3rd time! Thanks a lot for everything, I will definitely be back soon! :D

Our stay at Sant Jordi Gracia was fantastic! The hostel was very clean and organized, and the staff very friendly and helpful to make your Barcelona trip amazing. There's a very warm, fun, youthful atmosphere, and lots of interesting people passing through. The location is a little out of the way from most major attractions--it's in a very quiet, safe neighborhood--but it's a beautiful 20-30 minute walk to things like Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Parc de la Ciutadella, and La Rambla.

• 24th Mar 2015

Super friendly staff who will do anything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Small size means it's really easy to get to know your fellow travellers - a real positive if you're travelling alone. Will be back!

Booked two nights, ended up staying a week. I think that's a particular trend of staying in this hostel; it really does start to feel like home after a while. As communicated by others, great neighbourhood, spotless dorms, clean facilities, awesome communal areas. Kudos to the staff (theme nights, YEAH!) for making every effort to ensure that their guests have a wonderful stay. Bravo, and thanks for the memories! Would book again in a heartbeat...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5