Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

its like you guys took all the best things about an hostel and put it together to one! how do you do that? clean, fun, friendly, designed, FREE pub crawl, cheap meals, lots of facilities.

What a cool hostel!! I've been traveling around the world and this was by far one of the best hotels in terms of both the facilities themselves and the atmosphere. The staff was friendly and helpful and cool, the beds all had individual plugs, lights, and shelves. The bathrooms weren't the best but I've come to expect that. Definitely recommend it!!!

Had a geat stay there, very nice district and awesome pub crawl with berrrrnando! ;) if i'm ever back in barcelona i'll come again:)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Everywhere is exceptionally clean, beds are comfortable, and there is a big locker space which is secured by a key card. Lights turn off at 11pm, but everyone has their own light by the bed with a plug and space to put toiletries. Staff are very helpful and lovely. Very sociable atmosphere - they hold a pub crawl every night and various events (such as pasta night) which is cheap and fun. Location is 5 mins away from the metro. Amazing!

It will be hard to find such a good hostel to stay! These guys are amazing. They've made an experience of staying in a hostel. They have good team that is making your stay in hostel more than comfortable. Hello to Mathieu, Linda, Roberto and Bernardo! If you want to party with other hostelers there is a lot to do,.. don't miss Dinner time and Pub Crawls! If you want to stay calm you also can! I was traveling solo and now I have a lot of friends! I'm looking forward to stay there again!

Loved this place!! The location is perfect, the security of your personal belongings is perfect. The staff were amazing and the place is always kept clean. Perfect for any traveller, whether you are alone or as a couple or a group this place is amazing. The pub/club crawls every night are also amazing! Best hostel experience ever and its the best money spent!

• 18th Oct 2014

Awesome stay at Sant Jordi Gracia! The hostel is in a cool, less touristy location that is still very easily accessible. The staff were friendly, the dinners and pub crawls were a blast. Highly recommended!

• 17th Oct 2014

I have been backpacking Europe for just about 2 months and I can confidently say this hostel was my all time favorite. The staff was amazing and there wasn't one thing you couldn't find at that hostel, it was so perfect. Not to mention the location was the best in Barcelona because you are away from the chaos and surrounded by locals. I highly highly recommend this place for all travelers!! I love Sant Jordi Gracia(but be careful because there are a lot of Sant Jordi's, so make sure it's Gracia)

• 15th Oct 2014

My stay here was excellent. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable of the city, answering all questions thoroughly. I would definitely stay here again.

• 15th Oct 2014

By far and away the best hostel we stayed at during our 18 day backpacking trip across Europe. The staff was terrific, the facilities are beautiful and friendly, the rooms and bathrooms clean and bright. Absolutely no complaints. This is what a hostel should be like!

My friend and I stayed here for just a few nights but we absolutely loved our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was fantastic. There are great activities (i.e. communal meal, sangria night, pub crawls) and people would generally tend to hang out and go out partying in a large group. This is a fantastic place to stay if you're looking to have a fun time and experience some Barcelona night life too.

best hostel I stayed in Europe . I had so much fun, evrybody talks and parties together, great atmosphere . Clean, and good size rooms . Will def go back there iff ever in Barcelona

This hostel is fantastic! Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. I don't know if it's cheap for Barcelona, but compared to Northern Europe it's a steal. The staff were lovely, helpful, the place is immaculately clean. There are key cards for your room and also for lockers in the room, so it felt really secure. Gracia is a good area to stay, it's apparently the cool place to go out in Barcelona, but just be aware that it's a good 25 minute walk to the centre.

You feel like home in this hostel. If you are looking for party hostel they have a pubcrawl every night, but also a good place to relax. You can cook by your self and three times a week they cook dinner for everyone in the hostel for a really cheap price. The staff here is amazing and they will make sure that youre not are going to regret that you stayed in this hostel. You will love it, one of the better place I have stayed in for sure. Mathieu, Bernardo and Mar is the best, stay with them!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The best hostel in the world. Great pasta, cool people and super clean!

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Philippines
  • All Male Group, 25-30

good for partyfans, I think. Far from metro station, though there are bars around in this area. sorry that I personally don't like it.

My Fiancé and I greatly enjoyed our stay at Sant Jordi Gracia. The staff members were nothing short of amazing from their recommendations of must sees around the city to our final farewell. This hostel was one of many that we stayed at on our first European travel and was the best by far. We would definitely recommend it to anyone travelling to Barcelona who wants to be part of an atmosphere feeling more like a visitor than a tourist and will definitely be back ourselves. Thanks guys!

• 5th Oct 2014

hostel sant jordi gracia is one of the best hostels ive stayed at in my year travelling around europe... what makes this hostel so special is the incredible social environment that makes it easy to meet people especially if you are a solo traveller. The friendly atmosphere is really added to by the wonderful hostel staff in particular mathieu who really helped me with any concern and immediately made me feel super welcome!! LOVE this hostel!!

No bad word about this place. If you are a normal person and want to have a good place to stay while in Barcelona, im 100% sure this place will be excellent for you. All these people who claim about something are fussy and only 5 star hotel would be good enough for them.

This place is everything a hostel should be!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7