Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

It was a nice hostel. It was closing for a break so not much atmosphere

Great hostel, clean facilities, friendly and helpful staff!!!

Can't say enough good things about this place. AMAZING staff. Insanely clean rooms, including bathroom! Great wifi throughout. Themed nights every night- sangria night was delicious.. Thank you Ronnie! Kitchen is perfect! Location in Gracia neighborhood, a wonderful out-of-the-busy streets with tons of cute shops and places to eat nearby. Grocery store 2 minute walk away.

Great hostel and fantastic staff! strongly recommended!

Really an excellent hostel, I would highly recommend this place. The atmosphere was calm because it's kind of a smaller hostel, but if you want to party they have a system of other hostels that go out every night. The staff was fantastic, I loved Linda and Ronnie, and I will for sure be back if I come back to Barcelona!

This is the best hostel..best staff and best facilities...Thank you all:):)

• 20th Dec 2014

Everything was ok. Staff really helpful and facilities available durong all the time. If i were in bcn, i would definitely go again to st jordi gracia.

Great spot! Sat Jordi was clean, well prices, and in a central location.

Best hostel ever with the best team, Mathew, Roberto, Alberto, Linda, Asteris, you guys know about hospitality ! Don't think twice, stay there!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

i love that they have something different on every night

I stayed for 3 days and i noticed that sheet were not changed when a guest left and another one came in his place

This place is hands down one if not the only hostel I will stay at in Barcelona. Why you ask? Simply because of the people who work there. They went above and beyond their duties. The only thing I didn't like was I didn't get to say good bye to them.

• 2nd Dec 2014

This was my first stay alone in a hostel and I felt SO welcomed here! Beds are pretty comfortable and bunks were clean. Showers had a little mold but not bad enough to complain or anything like that. Reception staff are very laid back and friendly, plus Alberto's paella on paella night is great! Overall, not a party atmosphere but if you want to go out you will find people to go with you. Nice and quiet if you're not into partying with two beautiful terraces and a nice kitchen.

• 29th Nov 2014

Linda and Oli are soo cool! Thankyou to the guy that let us check in early after arriving from a 4am train! Great place to stay 👍👍

• 25th Nov 2014

Had an amazing time here. They had great food and drink theme nights, only 3 euros. Plus a free pub crawl. And I loved that there was a light and plug and a place to put things in your bed. Great shower pressure and the water actually stayed hot! Ps. Oliver you are the bomb!!!

The location is nice. It is not in your typical tourist area but very accessible to everything. The hostel is clean and neat. I like the use of an access card for the locker. The only thing I didn't like is the noise in the street. It is too noisy outside with people walking and talking in the streets until 2am and I can very well hear it from my room. Overall, I still recommend this hostel. It is cool to stay here.

This place was a really clean and nice hotel! Was a medium style hostel that was easy to meet people! The kitchen was great and staff where always friendly! Make sure you check out the rooftop terrace! In regards to location it was a little out off the "tourist heart" off Barcelona, but located in a really cool area Called Garcia! It was extremely easy to get anywhere from the hostel via metro! Thier was also a fresh food market 200 meters away. Great for solo travellers!

Sant Jordi likes to say It's not just a hostel, it's an experience….That is the exact opposite of my impression. Just a hostel for sure. The facilities were great with good beds and lockers and the bathrooms were very well kept but the atmosphere was seriously lacking. We did the pub-crawl on a Saturday night and it felt really impersonal. Not to mention the bar they took us to.Find a place that offers free family dinners or by donation and you won't regret it I assure you. You cando better

Good stay