Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed at ever. Clean and modern facilities, amazing kitchen, great terrace, amazing location -out of the way of all the hustle and bustle of La Ramblas, and the staff are incredible. Security is good too. The male/female bathroom distinction is a bit vague which is a bit awkward.

Its a great place, too bad I was there only for two. Ights. They really take customer service seriously.

GREAT STAFF!!! Really nice rooms, clean and new! Location is great too, but not central - but that is nooo problem, you can get into the center really easy! & the bars & restaurants around the hostel are great.

Absolutely the best hostel!!

its like you guys took all the best things about an hostel and put it together to one! how do you do that? clean, fun, friendly, designed, FREE pub crawl, cheap meals, lots of facilities.

I loved the Gracia neighborhood but getting to the location at night, with a full backpack, from the metro was exhausting. The staff were über friendly and I chatted with them for a long time while waiting for a cab in the middle of the night.

A really nice, new hostel in the trendy Gracia neighborhood. All the facilities were excellent. The staff were really helpful and organized events. The crowd was kind of young, but I think that's a Barcelona thing not the hostel.

What a cool hostel!! I've been traveling around the world and this was by far one of the best hotels in terms of both the facilities themselves and the atmosphere. The staff was friendly and helpful and cool, the beds all had individual plugs, lights, and shelves. The bathrooms weren't the best but I've come to expect that. Definitely recommend it!!!

Had a geat stay there, very nice district and awesome pub crawl with berrrrnando! ;) if i'm ever back in barcelona i'll come again:)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Everywhere is exceptionally clean, beds are comfortable, and there is a big locker space which is secured by a key card. Lights turn off at 11pm, but everyone has their own light by the bed with a plug and space to put toiletries. Staff are very helpful and lovely. Very sociable atmosphere - they hold a pub crawl every night and various events (such as pasta night) which is cheap and fun. Location is 5 mins away from the metro. Amazing!

It will be hard to find such a good hostel to stay! These guys are amazing. They've made an experience of staying in a hostel. They have good team that is making your stay in hostel more than comfortable. Hello to Mathieu, Linda, Roberto and Bernardo! If you want to party with other hostelers there is a lot to do,.. don't miss Dinner time and Pub Crawls! If you want to stay calm you also can! I was traveling solo and now I have a lot of friends! I'm looking forward to stay there again!

Loved this place!! The location is perfect, the security of your personal belongings is perfect. The staff were amazing and the place is always kept clean. Perfect for any traveller, whether you are alone or as a couple or a group this place is amazing. The pub/club crawls every night are also amazing! Best hostel experience ever and its the best money spent!

• 18th Oct 2014

Awesome stay at Sant Jordi Gracia! The hostel is in a cool, less touristy location that is still very easily accessible. The staff were friendly, the dinners and pub crawls were a blast. Highly recommended!

I absolutely loved this place! The staff were all very nice and helpful, the rooms were clean and secure, and it was a real friendly atmosphere!

I have been backpacking Europe for just about 2 months and I can confidently say this hostel was my all time favorite. The staff was amazing and there wasn't one thing you couldn't find at that hostel, it was so perfect. Not to mention the location was the best in Barcelona because you are away from the chaos and surrounded by locals. I highly highly recommend this place for all travelers!! I love Sant Jordi Gracia(but be careful because there are a lot of Sant Jordi's, so make sure it's Gracia)

• 15th Oct 2014

My stay here was excellent. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable of the city, answering all questions thoroughly. I would definitely stay here again.

• 15th Oct 2014

By far and away the best hostel we stayed at during our 18 day backpacking trip across Europe. The staff was terrific, the facilities are beautiful and friendly, the rooms and bathrooms clean and bright. Absolutely no complaints. This is what a hostel should be like!

My friend and I stayed here for just a few nights but we absolutely loved our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was fantastic. There are great activities (i.e. communal meal, sangria night, pub crawls) and people would generally tend to hang out and go out partying in a large group. This is a fantastic place to stay if you're looking to have a fun time and experience some Barcelona night life too.

best hostel I stayed in Europe . I had so much fun, evrybody talks and parties together, great atmosphere . Clean, and good size rooms . Will def go back there iff ever in Barcelona

This hostel is fantastic! Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. I don't know if it's cheap for Barcelona, but compared to Northern Europe it's a steal. The staff were lovely, helpful, the place is immaculately clean. There are key cards for your room and also for lockers in the room, so it felt really secure. Gracia is a good area to stay, it's apparently the cool place to go out in Barcelona, but just be aware that it's a good 25 minute walk to the centre.