Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

This place is everything a hostel should be!

There are many men in my room. So they snored so much and got around half-naked.

This was my first stay at a hostel ever and this was THE BEST. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful, the facilities we're great. Two showers on my floor, there was a fully furnished kitchen, computers to use, and wifi throughout the hostel. This hostel hosted dinners and the paella was delicious ! The location was very close to the metro and within waking distance to La Familia Sagrada.

• 1st Oct 2014

Great hostel in a very cozy neighborhood... Lots of sute shops, bars, and restaurants around there. The facility is very clean, and the staff is really helpful. Would definitely recommend Sant Jordi !

Very clean and friendly hostel with all the facilities needed in a lovely part of the city. It will be the best hostel i ever stayed if it had provided some breakfast

One the best hostels I've stayed at. Every thing is good about this hostel. All staff are friendly and helpful. U can either party or have a quiet time here. Great location, easy to find. No problem with bathrooms or wifi. Definitely stay here again

Very nice hostel. Enjoyed my stay there a lot.

Great place to stay. I stayed in a 4-bed mixed, and had some angry old guy in my room, but it was otherwise awesome. The facilities are really nice and function well. Rooms are spacious and clean, and the really big lockers with key card access are a sweet addition. I recommend doing at least one pub crawl and then doing stuff on your own as well (you don't necessarily go to the best places on the crawls, but great to meet people for the other nights to explore on your own).

It was a smaller hostel With a great vibe, the whole hostel partied together. Clean and easy to get around the place, very helpful staff. Only annoying points were no light switched to turn off room lights and also music was played throughout the hostel until after 11pm most nights. Would stay again!

I absolutely LOVED my stay at Sant Jordi Gracia. The staff was all friendly and fun. The rooms were nice, new and very clean. The hostel has a young atmosphere that makes you feel welcome and at home. I've stayed in some pretty run down hostels for twice the money so this was so wonderful to find. Plus, they always have fun events happening at night encouraging people to mingle and make friends. This is well worth the money!

• 23rd Sep 2014

Great hostel! Really enjoyed my stay. Wish I could have stayed longer. Although it is not very close to the city center, this hostel makes up for it by creating a great social environment. The kitchen and common area were great places to meet people. I was a solo traveler, so this place made my time in Barcelona very enjoyable. Pub crawls practically every night Barcelona has a great night life and I got to see it by the help of this hostel. I have no hesitation in recommending this place!

The best hostel I stayed at during my trip!!! It's a bit far from all the main sites, but it totally makes up for it in the experience. The staff is absolutely amazing! They want you to have a great time and will do anything to make sure that happens! A lot of solo travelers or small groups here, so it's super easy to meet people. Definitely will recommend this to anyone traveling to Barcelona!

This was probably the most social hostel I have stayed at. There was a group going out every night either on a pub crawl or to the music festival that was going on. Easy to meet people in the common area. The worst thing was the location, I disliked the surrounding area and there are Sant Jordi locations that are closer to the attractions. Also when we did the pub crawl we had to walk very far to meet up with the other groups. It was aslo annoying that the lights in the room are automatic.

Woweee! IF I GET FIRED FROM MY JOB I WILL GO AND LIVE IN THIS HOSTEL FULL TIME. Loved the pub crawls, area is fantastic, so safe and a 20 minute walk to anywhere, if feeling lazy then there is 2 metro to choose from. all the staff are the best and i will definitely be coming back if in Barcelona.

• 17th Sep 2014

This was the best hostel I have stayed at. Friendly staff, social events every night (really perfect if you are traveling by yourself) Paella Night, Sangria Night, Pub Crawls etc. The bathrooms and rooms are always clean. Gracia is a great area of Barcelona! PARTY BOY B (your evening pub crawl host) seriously makes your time at Sant Jordi THE BEST. This hostel is so welcoming and does everything right! Seriously, everything.

Had an amazing stay! Great staff, and I particularly loved the small kitchen. Thank you!

Really nice modern hostel in a cool part of a cool city. Gracia is full of bars and restaurants, so plenty to do at night. Easy metro into the gothic quarter, to the beach etc. Walking distance from Park Guell. Paella night was fantastic, and the free sangria a bonus. Gracias :)

I spent awhile in sant jordi gracia when i first arrived in barcelona and had an awesome time. The place is a really laid back, cool environment to meet other travellers and they have nightly events which are really fun! the staff are some of the best staff ive come across they are all super friendly especially beto and linda!!

What an amazing hostel! The common area and kitchen space are amazing for meeting and socialising with new people. The daily pubcrawls are awesome fun and the all you can drink 3 euro sangria makes Barcelona a lot more affordable. The staff were out of this world friendly and were extremely helpful (special thanks to Linda and Roberto!). Thanks Sant Jordi Gracia for helping me fall in love with such a magical city. I´ll be back soon!

• 13th Sep 2014

Perfect hostel!!! Good location, really clean, everything is new, the staff are friendly and have a lot of options to have fun!