Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent hostel. Very nice facilities. Comfortable beds, fairly quiet, clean. Huge lockers that can fit your entire suitcase. Keycard access for the hostel itself, room and locker. Very safe and secure. There are group dinners at night for only 2 or 3 euro. Easy to meet new people. Supermarket nearby. Full kitchen with free tea and coffee. Metro was a bit of a walk (about 10 mins). Staff were excellent. Very friendly. Walter, Bernardo, Elise and Mathew were all especially nice. Would recommend!

• 19th Feb 2014

Fantastic staff, comfy beds, rooms with lockers that work with your room key (very nice). The whole place was very clean and had excellent facilities.

Everything squeeky clean, good showers, very friendly personnel. Felt at home the moment I stepped in! There's lots of information about anything that's going on in Barcelona, very much recommended!

• 18th Feb 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, shout out to Pablo

Really great hostel. Great helpful and friendly staff and it was in a really nice area of Barcelona (Gracia) with lots of little food stores, pubs and quality restaurants. Would stay here again next time in Barcelona and definitely recommend it!

Excelente hotel, recomendadisimo. Ubicado en la zona de Gracia un barrio que tiene movida propia. Muy buena onda con el staff Mathieu, Marc, Pablo, Eli. Salidas nocturnas y actividades. Excelente

The Sant Jordi Gracia was great! Very friend staff, clean and modern facilities, and comfortable and clean beds. There's a good atmosphere if you want to spend some time in the hostel and it's also within walking distance to all of the major sites of Barcelona. HIGHLY recommend!!!

This is the best Hostel ever ! I would go to Barcelona only to stay there... The staff is helpful ( you can ask anything they would provide it, or try to help you) , nice , it looks like everyone there is there to make your stay just magical....!It's amazing how they make you feel home!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

Loved the staff here, it was really empty when I went to this Hostel and they make you feel at home in Barcelona. If you're staying more than a 1-2 days, Gracia is an awesome neighbourhood to stay in, so that's why I would say the location is great. Real nice hostel with great rooms and such, overall top notch! Supermarket just around the corner and good kitchen facilities

Really good location, best staff ever especially the french one with long hair. Cleanliness perfect and the building itself is genuily great

Sant Jordi Garcia is one of the best hostels I have stayed in, the staff were all amazing (Marc - amazing cook, Elisa (?) - amazing pub crawls, the French Guy who took us out, even that one weird looking man, I think his name was Pedro?). I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would definitely return. The hostel is well maintained and kept very clean. Good atmosphere, I like that the lights turn off automatically in the rooms as well.

Very good hostal and the staff was so nice! Thank's for your Kindness!

• 31st Dec 2013

Wow! Awesome place! Will definitely come back. Pablo and Marco are the sexiest guys in the world!

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Maybe the hostel was the best part of my staying in Barcelona. The staff is unbelieveble amazing and everything was clean and organized. It's the perfect place to relax and watch a movie or to chill with friends. The pub crawls are also amazing though. I could not recommmend this hostel more highly.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

This was by far the best hostel I have stayed at! The staff, everyone from Matthew, Mark, Elisa, Pedro The Other Guy were extremely friendly and helpful. I had the best time and I would love to come back one day in the near future.

Not far from the subway, but not too close. Especially if you're carrying your backpack. But it is located in a nice neighborhood, and within a walking distance from lots of places worth visiting. Breakfast is one thing I missed, even if I had to pay for it. They have vending machines, but it's not the same thing. And their policy of turning off the dorm lights at 11PM (except for the ones on the bed) felt weird to me.

GREAT Staff, Elisa, Matheu, Pedro, Mark, Everyone have made their part in what has been to me a wonderful time in Barcelona. I would like to thank to the person who designed the hostel spaces, the proportions and the details, everything were in its right place. I'll be back for sure!

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Excellent place to stay

BEST hostel I´ve ever stayed in! The STAFF! Pablo, Elisa, Mark, Matthew.. They made my stay wonderful. Safe, quiet place, GREAT vibe. Perfect location, safe neighborhood with bars, cafes, theaters, and a sweet plaza on the very same block. Great lockers, very clean facilities. Everyone loves their job here and make everyone feel welcome. I´ve met so many great people here, both guests and staff, I can´t wait to come back. You guys are so fab, you aren´t getting rid of me now! See you soon!

This hostel was just awesome: staff was so professional and friendly from minute 1, full-equiped kitchen, clean-noiseless rooms, high security, sunny terrace and perfect location. The atmosphere was great, always something new to do. I'm glad I came here. Unforgettable experience. If you can find a better place in Barcelona for this price, you deserve a Nobel Prize.

• 13th Dec 2013