Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

This is the best Hostel ever ! I would go to Barcelona only to stay there... The staff is helpful ( you can ask anything they would provide it, or try to help you) , nice , it looks like everyone there is there to make your stay just magical....!It's amazing how they make you feel home!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

Loved the staff here, it was really empty when I went to this Hostel and they make you feel at home in Barcelona. If you're staying more than a 1-2 days, Gracia is an awesome neighbourhood to stay in, so that's why I would say the location is great. Real nice hostel with great rooms and such, overall top notch! Supermarket just around the corner and good kitchen facilities

Really good location, best staff ever especially the french one with long hair. Cleanliness perfect and the building itself is genuily great

Sant Jordi Garcia is one of the best hostels I have stayed in, the staff were all amazing (Marc - amazing cook, Elisa (?) - amazing pub crawls, the French Guy who took us out, even that one weird looking man, I think his name was Pedro?). I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would definitely return. The hostel is well maintained and kept very clean. Good atmosphere, I like that the lights turn off automatically in the rooms as well.

Very good hostal and the staff was so nice! Thank's for your Kindness!

• 31st Dec 2013

Wow! Awesome place! Will definitely come back. Pablo and Marco are the sexiest guys in the world!

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Maybe the hostel was the best part of my staying in Barcelona. The staff is unbelieveble amazing and everything was clean and organized. It's the perfect place to relax and watch a movie or to chill with friends. The pub crawls are also amazing though. I could not recommmend this hostel more highly.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

This was by far the best hostel I have stayed at! The staff, everyone from Matthew, Mark, Elisa, Pedro The Other Guy were extremely friendly and helpful. I had the best time and I would love to come back one day in the near future.

Not far from the subway, but not too close. Especially if you're carrying your backpack. But it is located in a nice neighborhood, and within a walking distance from lots of places worth visiting. Breakfast is one thing I missed, even if I had to pay for it. They have vending machines, but it's not the same thing. And their policy of turning off the dorm lights at 11PM (except for the ones on the bed) felt weird to me.

GREAT Staff, Elisa, Matheu, Pedro, Mark, Everyone have made their part in what has been to me a wonderful time in Barcelona. I would like to thank to the person who designed the hostel spaces, the proportions and the details, everything were in its right place. I'll be back for sure!

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Excellent place to stay

BEST hostel I´ve ever stayed in! The STAFF! Pablo, Elisa, Mark, Matthew.. They made my stay wonderful. Safe, quiet place, GREAT vibe. Perfect location, safe neighborhood with bars, cafes, theaters, and a sweet plaza on the very same block. Great lockers, very clean facilities. Everyone loves their job here and make everyone feel welcome. I´ve met so many great people here, both guests and staff, I can´t wait to come back. You guys are so fab, you aren´t getting rid of me now! See you soon!

This hostel was just awesome: staff was so professional and friendly from minute 1, full-equiped kitchen, clean-noiseless rooms, high security, sunny terrace and perfect location. The atmosphere was great, always something new to do. I'm glad I came here. Unforgettable experience. If you can find a better place in Barcelona for this price, you deserve a Nobel Prize.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Great hostel, awesome family atmosphere and fun people! Something to do every night whether you want to relax or party. Shout out to mark and Pablo!

The absolutely best thing about this hostel, besides from it being spotlessly clean, having a well equipped kitchen and a cosey common room, is the staff. I know I sound like someone working on the marketing team but I really just loved the atmosphere and the people in this place. Especially you Marc. The only thing might be that people get loud when they'r having fun. By joining in you'll avoid the problem.

This place is amazing! The staff are so generous and helpful! Matthieu, Mark and Pablo all have so much knowledge and willingness to help with every question! The real star is Elisa, who came in every night, cooked with us, made sangria and took us out every night! Her spice and passion for people ensures everyone knows each other and we all feel like a family! I extended my stay 3 times because I was having so much fun! Highly recommended!!!

• 1st Dec 2013

Brilliant, can't speak highly enough of Sant Jordi! The rooms are spotless, lockers open with room card, bathrooms always clean. Amazing atmosphere with communal cooking every other night and regular sangria parties. The staff are all involved in hostel life. Special mention to staffer Marc who not only whipped up a huge batch of paella for a dozen the first afternoon we were there, but also found my wallet and put in a call to get us into a hostel in our next city! DEFINITELY stay here!

Outstanding hostel including staff, facilities, vibes and location. Can't wait to play another round of ping pong against Mathieu! Thanks

• 23rd Nov 2013

Best hostel I have ever stayed at ANYWHERE. Amazing staff and people. Such a good environment and good vibes. I will come back to Barcelona and only stay here!

• 21st Nov 2013

Such an amazing experience staying here during our weekend trip. Mathieu & Pablo are both so welcoming and kind and made our experience at Sant Jordi Gracia so fun and enjoyable. The staff helps to create a homey feeling that makes you feel so comfortable while you are there. I would definitely recommend Sant Jordi Gracia to anyone I know traveling to Barcelona and will absolutely be staying there if I get the chance to travel there again! Thank you so much again to Mathieu & Pablo!! WE

• 21st Nov 2013