Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

ALL the hostel STAFF were amazing. Even though the hostel was very quiet when i was there due to the time of the year they made my time enjoyable; Eli the coolest Brazilian ever looked after me and made the stay so memorable along with her Australian partner in crime Hannah. Love you two xx. The pub crawls are a must. thank you all. Was sad leaving you all. From your Kiwi friend Dan X

This hostel probably made my Barcelona experience. The facilities were so clean and the staff was really accommodating. Everything went very smoothly check in wise and I had a great night out with one of the staffers and a couple of the people staying at the hostel. Stay here if you want the best time in Barcelona!!!!

• 7th Nov 2013

Just an amazing hostel. The staff are absolutely incredible. Pablo, Mathieu and everyone involved does such a great job of making sure your visit is the best possible. Really enjoyed my visit!

• Cameroon

Fantastic hostel! Super comfortable stay and the most amazing, friendliest staff! Loved our time at Sant jordi Gracia.

• 2nd Nov 2013

I only spend one night at St Jordi, Gracia, but a loved it! The staff is just great, the atmosphere is very nice and it is very clean (I should probably mention that I have worked as a housekeeper for a short while so I usually notice stuff). I sould also say it seems very secure. You have yor own locker for free and you open it with your key. This weekend break was my first time travelling alone and at St Jordi's I felt like I'm surrownded by friends :)

• Bulgaria

Great place!!

Despite couch-surfing for the past 3 days, I came back to the hostel here the day before my flight to print out my boarding pass. I was a little worried that whoever was at the front desk would be unfriendly and tell me that I couldn't use the printer, but Pablo--who is actually from Barcelona--said it wouldn't be a problem. It´s little things like that which ultimately define your perception of the place you stay. Full marks to Sant Jordi, and thank you for your small but important act of kindness.

My stay in Sant Jordi Gracia was excellent! It is probably one of the best hostels I ever stayed in Europe. It's all very nice and clean, the rooms are comfortable, it has a lot of space for common areas, a big kitchen, a beautiful terrace, and on top of that, the staff was great! The were very nice and helpful, they gave me great advice to get to know the city of Barcelona. I especially want to thank Pablo, Elisa and Isabel for being so nice!

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Uruguay

This was my first hostel. I was impressed with the staff. I came by myself and never felt alone. Pablo and Isabell were very nice to me. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Thanks helping me along my journey.

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

Definitely the best hostel we've stayed at

Very helpful staff and nice facilities! If you actually wish to sleep in the wee hours of the morning, I recommend closing the doors to the stairwell--I had one sleepless night and after I talked to the staff I found out how to take care of that.

One of the best hostels I stayed in during my 3 months in Europe. The common areas allowed me to meet so many fellow travelers. I had such a good time :) The kitchen was great. Free pasta and sangria nights too! I liked that the location was far from the crazies, but still bustling with bars, shops, and markets. I just loved this place.

1 2 3 Next » last »