Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

the staff was great! everything was really clean and i really enjoyed myself

Sant Jordi Gracia was the first place I landed in when I arrived in Barcelona. I straight felt like being amongst them, the staff is so so so so cool, very welcoming and full of ideas to take us out and socialize with one another. The bathrooms are way better than in any other hostels I have been to. Security wise, I was never scared to loose anything. The lockers are new and handy. Thank you very much guys, good memories remain and new ones to be made.

• 27th Apr 2014

Loved this hostel! Best one I have stayed in within Barcelona. Will def be staying here again next time

What an awesome hostel. The staff was amazing, the hostel itself was clean and had wonderful common areas, the location was fairly central, and the atmosphere was so friendly and inviting! I especially loved the individual lights and outlets at every bed, unlike any other hostel I've stayed in. I would totally stay here again. Definitely recommended!

Best hostel for an awesome price. Everyone that works there is amazing too!

This place couldn't get any better. All the lads that worked at the front reception were great.the place was kept clean all the time, the put in a good effort to get everyone together to do thing every night if it was to party or just make dinner.there is easy access to everything plus the rooms are great and the showers are awesome. But when your there just look out for one dude grenado he will look after you on a night out on the town or just making you sangria loved it I'll be back reece

Loved it. I may come back .

Thank you for the excellent stay! :)

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Finland

An absolutely amazing hostel! The area is fantastic and the staff were phenomenal.

Excellent hostel in a perfect location. This was the first hostel I've been to that has a dedicated activities coordinator/guide/party animal. Bernardo makes sure everyone is having fun and is included in all of the activities day and night. It's very easy to meet people and make friends in this environment. The hostel staff were very professional and accommodating. The hostel is very clean and has the most modern amenities available. A must stay while in Barcelona.

I was traveling alone and Sant Jordi was perfect! The staff was awesome, very helpful and organized activities for the evening. The group dinner was a lot of fun and a great deal. Thanks to them I got to experience the nightlife in Barcelona and still make it safely back to my room despite traveling by myself! The hostel was very clean with a friendly atmosphere and a great location, very easy to find. The key card for the rooms and lockers was very convenient.

One of the best hostels i've ever stayed! Really recommend you to stay here if you visit Barcelona

I loved my stay at Sant Jordi Gracia! I ended up booking four more nights than I originally planned. It's very clean, the atmosphere is awesome, and the staff are really great. Some may think the location is a bit far out from the main area, however, it's a very quick subway ride. I walked everyday and it took me about 20 min to the major attractions. The pub crawl every night is a great way to meet people and overall it was just an awesome experience!!

I've stayed in Gracia and Mambo Tango and when I go back to Barcelona, I definetely will stay there! :)

Too bad I only stayed here for one night, I so love this place. I couldn't believe it's a hostel. It such a nice place to stay and Marc was so friendly and very helpful. I will be back, for sure. Highly recommended when you're in Barcelona. Thanks guys! See you again, soon! C",)

Absolutely fantastic hostel, honestly one of the best i've ever stayed in! Gracia is the best neighbourhood to be situated in! Stall were relaxed friendly and felt like friends. Setup of the hostel is great too with plenty of chill areas, though enough space between these and the rooms while stilling being small and intimate. Overall, made my stay in barcleona even better!!

Definitely our trip was made by how friendly and inviting the staff were! They made the atmosphere of the hostel so relaxed and fun! Would definitely stay there again! Thanks Mathieu!! Besos

Great location, and good atmosphere.

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to! The staff was amazing and very friendly! Especially love it when Pablo is managing the reception because he is such a fun guy to be around with. Awesome pub crawls and nights out by the hostel as well! The pub crawl guy Lucas, is always so full of enthusiasm and does an excellent job in making sure everyone enjoys the night. All in all, excellent hostel and I'd definitely come back again! :D

Loved staying here. Great staff and location

• 10th Apr 2014