Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel has been the best hostel experience so far on my trip! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and there were walking tours/pub crawls everyday that really encouraged visitor interactions! And how can you complain about all you can drink sangria for 3 euro! The facilities themselves were very new and clean, each bed having their own outlet and light. Everything was also key card automated including the lockers so no padlocks!! Will definitely be staying here again next time!!!!

• 7th Sep 2014

Everything was awesome!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Russia

The cleanest hostel I've ever been to. Incredible facilities. A bit expensive.

This Hostel was great. Although it is a chain they did not make the stay feel like it was just about the business. The staff was helpful. They organized events every night and made sure everyone had a good time when they went out. The neighbourhood is absolutely fantastic with nice shops, restaurants and cafes nearby. It is close to Park Guel and Sagrada Familia. The only down side is it is a little bit of a walk to get to the downtown area but I didn't mind (2 metros close). Modern and clean.

Nothing but good things to say!!! Amazing staff, very chill and social atmosphere, plenty of activities and events. The hostel isn´t big so there´s a nice intimacy amongst travellers/staff/people exhaustedly looking for flats all day. Everything was always super clean and the kitchen was really well stocked, too. I had to leave for another hostel for 2 nights when there was no vacancy and I was SO happy to return to St. Jordi! Also, Gracia is a lovely neighborhood and worth exploring! :)

Good hostel and would recommend it!

right hostel,alabama have said

Absolutely loved it here!!! Super clean rooms and awesome staff! Bernardo and Alicia were hilarious! Also can't beat the homemade paella and sangria!

Awesome hostel, best one ive stayed in yet! great environment, great staff, only thing i could recommend is to make the roof top terrace somewhere more advertised and open (lights on and such) because during summer, it would be awesome to chill out there with drinks!

Most amazing hostel. In one of the nicest areas of Barcelona, with great restaurants (so worth the short metro trip). Great atmosphere and environment, with pub crawls every night. Clean, modern and fully air-conditioned which was such a nice change to most other hostels. Kitchen, common room and 2 terraces, were perfect for hanging and meeting people. Super safe and secure, and just overall one of the best vibes in any hostel we've stayed in. Staff are super nice and helpful too!

Love all the staff.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 21st Aug 2014

This hostel was awesome! There were plenty of events going on to meet new friends! The location was great! Facilities were also awesome! You won't go wrong staying here.

place was clean....while i had no issues at the hostel and everyone was generally cool...i don't believe the property should bu such highly marks

This was the best hostel I have stayed at so far on my trip! Had such a great time here, made really god friends and was sad to leave. Unlimited sangria for 3 euro and the awesome neighbourhood of Gracia, you can't go wrong. Love this place!

• 19th Aug 2014

Honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff were so nice and helpful, the location was good, the rooms were big and there weren't too many people! I met amazing people at this hostel and I'll go back everytime I'm in Barca!! Loved it!

Excellent facilities, very clean and friendly staff. The location is in Garcia, which is a neighborhood which is to the north of the main city center and you may need to take the metro to get around which can be a pain. Garcia is a cool neighborhood though, and you definitely feel that you're not in a very touristy area since it's mainly filled with locals.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! A big thanks to all of the staff for making my stay so good! I loved the neighborehood, and with two metro lines close by, it is easy to get to the beach and the major tourist attractions. The hostel is safe, clean and the rooms are great. The kitchen is big and clean and they have a outside area both on the ground floor and the roof. I will definitly stay here every time i go to Barcelona:)

The Sant Jordi Gracia is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. From the moment we arrived the staff, such as Bernardo, Ho and Linda were joking with us and making us feel right at home. The hostel is incredibly clean, air conditioned and safe due to the trendy location which is slightly away from the centre, but only a 15 minute metro journey. The pub crawl and all you can drink sangria for 3 euros are extremely good value and not to be missed. What happens in Sant jordi stays in Barcelona!

• 15th Aug 2014

Amazingly clean hostel, state of the art facilities. The staff is really nice and helpful. Great location- I loved Gracia, it's super trendy! If you want to use the metro it's a 5 minute walk away. Personally I walked everywhere but that's just me. The lockers were great- you use your key card to lock them, and they're huge. I wasn't crazy about the atmosphere, but that's just me. It's a party hostel BUT if you aren't feeling it like I was you can find a quiet spot on the terrace!