Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Really an excellent hostel, I would highly recommend this place. The atmosphere was calm because it's kind of a smaller hostel, but if you want to party they have a system of other hostels that go out every night. The staff was fantastic, I loved Linda and Ronnie, and I will for sure be back if I come back to Barcelona!

This is the best hostel..best staff and best facilities...Thank you all:):)

• 20th Dec 2014

Everything was ok. Staff really helpful and facilities available durong all the time. If i were in bcn, i would definitely go again to st jordi gracia.

Cool hostel

Great spot! Sat Jordi was clean, well prices, and in a central location.

Best hostel ever with the best team, Mathew, Roberto, Alberto, Linda, Asteris, you guys know about hospitality ! Don't think twice, stay there!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

i love that they have something different on every night

I stayed for 3 days and i noticed that sheet were not changed when a guest left and another one came in his place

This place is hands down one if not the only hostel I will stay at in Barcelona. Why you ask? Simply because of the people who work there. They went above and beyond their duties. The only thing I didn't like was I didn't get to say good bye to them.

• 2nd Dec 2014

This was my first stay alone in a hostel and I felt SO welcomed here! Beds are pretty comfortable and bunks were clean. Showers had a little mold but not bad enough to complain or anything like that. Reception staff are very laid back and friendly, plus Alberto's paella on paella night is great! Overall, not a party atmosphere but if you want to go out you will find people to go with you. Nice and quiet if you're not into partying with two beautiful terraces and a nice kitchen.

• 29th Nov 2014