Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

I couldn't believe how amazing this hostel was, so i kept an eye open for any flaws thinking this place is too good to be true. I found NONE! Gràcia is a beautiful neighborhood, the staff is awesome, the rooms are clean, the bathrooms are nice. everything about this place is just amazing. Best hostel i've stayed in :) Shout outs to my bro 'Party Boy' Bernardo!

Brilliant hostel in a lovely area of Barcelona. Staff were lovely and offered great advice, as well as activities such as sangria making and tasting tapas. Very clean, great atmosphere - can't fault this hostel at all! Thank you :)

• 14th Mar 2014

This hostel was very clean and organized. They're located in a fun, young neighborhood that's easy to use as a starting point to get to all the main sites. They have a nice kitchen and sitting area downstairs and the rooms have lockers and are quite clean. They have a list of activities also which you can sign up for and have different bar nights that they organize every night for anyone who wants to participate.

Amazing environment! Great setup. Great staff. Great activities. Excellent vibe. I had a blast at this hostel! Hands down my favorite on my european trip. Bernardo, Renatto, and Eli were a few of the many awesome staff members!

• 6th Mar 2014

During my past travels in spain in italy, that was by far the best Hostel I´ve seen! I can only recommend everybody to choose one of the sant jorid hostels especially Gracia. All staffmembers are helpful and design every evening special. For example the Kalimotxonight or Sangria.The crewmembers prepare drinks or food and you can enjoy it for a few €uro. I had a great time and decided to stop traveling in italy to come back to sant jordi in Barcelona to see Bernado and all the lovely people there

• 6th Mar 2014

I have travelled all over the world and stayed in many backpacker hostels. I even managed one in Singapore for a while - and I have to say Sant Jordi in Gracia was one of the best I have seen. The staff were brilliant - really friendly and helpful, with good suggestions for places to eat, drink and have fun. The dorms and bathrooms were very clean, and the security was excellent. It was great whether you wanted to party or just chill out on the beanbags reading a book. Great place, great people.

• 2nd Mar 2014

We had a great time in Gracia! We stayed in three different Sant Jordi hostels in Barcelona; Gracia, Mambo Tango, and Rock Palace, and Gracia definitely had the best staff. They are all friendly and helpful, and Pablo especially gave us some great advice on visiting Barcelona. We loved the location, and the pizza nexdoor, and the hostel is really nice and new with a cool vibe. The only thing we didn't like was the layout of the rooms. Thanks for the great time!

Sant Jordi Gracia is my most favourite hostel that I have ever stayed in! It's clean, a good atmosphere, decor, big kitchen, good wifi, beanbags (!), staff organised events and good neighbourhood make it exceptional. However the staff make it a standout! They are all amazing and so welcoming! Shout out to Pablo, Bernado, Walter and Matthew! I was so sad to leave this hostel and my new family! If there is anywhere you should stay in Barcelona it is Sant Jordi Gracia, you will never forget i

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

My experience was the best of possible, and kudos for Bernard, the portgeuse photographer for keeping the party mood in everyone.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Saudi Arabia

This is an amazing hostel. Great location in the middle of Gracia with lots of bars, supermarkets, cafés around, at the same time this particular street is quiet so no problem sleeping at night. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, really cosy atmosphere in the lobby, other guests were easy to talk to. I never had to wait for bathrooms or showers, plus everything is kept very clean. All you need from a hostel in this beautiful city. Really looking forward to staying there again.

Excellent hostel. Very nice facilities. Comfortable beds, fairly quiet, clean. Huge lockers that can fit your entire suitcase. Keycard access for the hostel itself, room and locker. Very safe and secure. There are group dinners at night for only 2 or 3 euro. Easy to meet new people. Supermarket nearby. Full kitchen with free tea and coffee. Metro was a bit of a walk (about 10 mins). Staff were excellent. Very friendly. Walter, Bernardo, Elise and Mathew were all especially nice. Would recommend!

• 19th Feb 2014

Fantastic staff, comfy beds, rooms with lockers that work with your room key (very nice). The whole place was very clean and had excellent facilities.

Everything squeeky clean, good showers, very friendly personnel. Felt at home the moment I stepped in! There's lots of information about anything that's going on in Barcelona, very much recommended!

• 18th Feb 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, shout out to Pablo

Really great hostel. Great helpful and friendly staff and it was in a really nice area of Barcelona (Gracia) with lots of little food stores, pubs and quality restaurants. Would stay here again next time in Barcelona and definitely recommend it!

One of the top 5 hostels I stayed at during my 5 month long trip in Europe. Definitely one of the cleanest, lockers in the room. Used key cards instead of keys which makes keeping track of it a lot more convenient. Events every night of the week. Staff was nice and friendly and partied with us. Great value. Only complaint was the location, I don't remember it being close to anything spectacular. But it is close to the metro stations which makes up for it.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »