Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed at! I would return in a heartbeat! The staff was absolutely amazing, so much fun and made you feel completely at home. I was traveling alone and got to know other people instantly. The location is perfect because it is a bit removed the touristy areas, quiet but yet so many cool bars and shops close by. The hostel is clean and has a beautiful kitchen and lounge. Also very secure lockers. I wish I could have stayed another month!

• 25th May 2014

This hostel is AMAZING. Party Boy Bernardo and Pablo who both work there are so great. The spaces are perfect, and Gracia is the best neighborhood in Barcelona. I can't wait to go back!

I absolutely loved Sant Jordi Gracia. The staff are incredibly nice and willing to answer any and all questions. The home-like layout downstairs makes it really easy to meet people in a relaxed environment. There are optional activities with the hostel every night (sangria night, pub crawl, etc) which is great if you are traveling solo. The staff and everyone staying in the hostel were so happy and nice and it really made my experience something to remember.

We loved the staff! From the moment we locked eyes with the dreamy, long eye-lashed Fabio, we instantly fell in love. We have said "I miss Fabio" at least 10 times a day (we know you miss us too). After he almost made us miss our flight, Marc, a more attractive, older and wiser version of Fabio (with a fuller set of hair) came to our rescue. More points: Andrea is amazing and needs more day shifts (great butterfly kisses). Dragon logo is the worst. Add us on facebook! Love, Snoopy and Emma

• 22nd May 2014

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I knew it the moment I walked through the door. Their facilities are pristine - cleanest showers of any hostel I've been at and there are lockers in each room for each guest staying there. The hostel is small enough where it feels like everyone staying there is a part of one big family. The evening activities are great and the staff is amazing. I only wish I could have stayed here longer.

This hostel is great. I've stayed in multiple Sant Jordi locations. You can expect quality from them. Great location, very clean, strong wifi throughout, unpretentious, helpful staff. Matheiu is particularly great! I would stay there again and again, and I've stayed in hostels all over Europe and the States.

Really nice, modern hostel. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. There is no breakfast, but there is a large kitchen and a few shops/cafes around the hostel. 10 mins walk to metro. Some activities organised in the evening, although I think the little bar crawl we did there was a bit chaotic and only visited 1 bar and then to a club, both in city centre. Would be nice to go near the hostel too. Staff very helpful and polite. Overall a great experience and lots of other travellers to meet in the hostel.

Many components of the hostel were fantastic (atmosphere / staff / Fantastic location) i had been living in Barça for 3 months prior and Gracia is my favourite area of the city. Facilities are a little limited (no freezer and limited fridge space). The food nights were typically of a good quality and well fascilitated. Having something similar for breakfast there would be great (at the moment its make your own). Special thanks to Pablo.

Awesome experience in staying at St Jordi, Staff people really rocks !!! Keep up the good work !!

• 16th May 2014
  • India

Sant Jordi Gracia was an amazing experience. We really loved the free pub crawl altho we only did it once because we wanted to hit a super big night club. Party boy Jordan deff sets the mood tho. Every night they have some kind of social bonding like sangria night which was delicious and its all pretty cheap. The showers are shared, 2 on each floor but never seemed to be a problem. They have a great common area with a kitchen living room with comfy beanbag chairs and about 6 computers for use

• 15th May 2014

We had an incredible stay, the staff was so outgoing, friendly and helpful. This hostel was the highlight of our stay in Barcelona, could not recommend it more.

It was an amazing Hostel, definitely the best of my trip and would recommend it to everyone.

Choosing Sant Jordi Gracia during my stay in BCN was my best choice ever! The location's great, hostel atmosphere's great and the staff are amazing especially Matthieu ;) I ran into some small hiccups during my stay ;) but Matthieu and crew were really understanding and flexible! They organize pub crawl parties every night with the other Sant Jordi hostels which are simply fun and enjoyable that you can't miss! Cleanliness is also a plus point in this hostel! Definitely recommend this hostel! ;)

• 4th May 2014
  • lekning
  • Singapore

I cannot recommend this hostel enough. It was very clean, the kitchen was well stocked, and every room came with *free* easy to use and big lockers! On top of that, the staff was amazing. They were unbelievably friendly, very knowledgable about the area, and would help you with anything you need. There are pub crawls available every night with a member of the staff, which is a great way to meet other people in the hostel and go out. The location is walkable to the Park Guell.

Very nice hostel...

One of the best hostel experiences! The staff is super friendly, especially if you're interested in experiencing the city's nightlife (which you should). Gracia is a really cool neighborhood - lots of local places and people but also a quick metro ride from the more touristy parts of the city. Stay here for sure!

This was the most fun hostel experiences I've ever had! Loved the sense of community, the laid-back staff, and the beautiful facilities. One staff member that deserves mentioning is Mathieu. He was so helpful and welcoming-- (one night he even invited me and my friends to a bar where his friend was playing in a band!) The environment is so friendly and lively that I never wanted to leave!

• 3rd May 2014

the staff was great! everything was really clean and i really enjoyed myself

Sant Jordi Gracia was the first place I landed in when I arrived in Barcelona. I straight felt like being amongst them, the staff is so so so so cool, very welcoming and full of ideas to take us out and socialize with one another. The bathrooms are way better than in any other hostels I have been to. Security wise, I was never scared to loose anything. The lockers are new and handy. Thank you very much guys, good memories remain and new ones to be made.

• 27th Apr 2014

Loved this hostel! Best one I have stayed in within Barcelona. Will def be staying here again next time