Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to! The staff was amazing and very friendly! Especially love it when Pablo is managing the reception because he is such a fun guy to be around with. Awesome pub crawls and nights out by the hostel as well! The pub crawl guy Lucas, is always so full of enthusiasm and does an excellent job in making sure everyone enjoys the night. All in all, excellent hostel and I'd definitely come back again! :D

Loved staying here. Great staff and location

• 10th Apr 2014

Simply the best hostel i've stayed in. Really clean, relaxed atmosphere, pub crawls every night for those who want to go out and a good night sleep for the others. But the staff makes all the difference, they are the best and they make you feel like you are family as soon as you push the door. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

• 7th Apr 2014

Great charming place in Barcelona.

• 28th Mar 2014

Very friendly, welcoming staff on arrival. Was impressed with the size of the security storage you get underneath your bunk bed. Very relaxed, yet sociable atmosphere throughout the hostel with staff and other people constantly engaging in conversation. I didn't manage to get any stamps for my postcards whilst in Barcelona and one of the guys said he would get them for me and post them after i left. He did actually do this which i really appreciated. Had a very enjoyable time here..

This was definitely one of the best hostels I stayed in throughout Europe. I really enjoyed cooking dinners together then going out for drinks after. Party boy Bernardo definitely made it worthwhile. The rest of the staff were always down to hang out, shout out to those "maning" the desk. Thanks again guys and expect to see me again next time I'm in Barcelona.

• 24th Mar 2014

Great hostel for us as a group of young travellers, plenty of events/pub crawls organised by the staff. Pablo is a boss!

The Sant Jordi Hostel in Gracia is a very good hostel!!! We enjoyed our stay there! Everone was friendly and helpfull, and it was very clean and organized. All empolyeers are cool., espacially Marc takes care of our well-being. :) NICE NICE! We will come back :)

• 17th Mar 2014

I couldn't believe how amazing this hostel was, so i kept an eye open for any flaws thinking this place is too good to be true. I found NONE! Gràcia is a beautiful neighborhood, the staff is awesome, the rooms are clean, the bathrooms are nice. everything about this place is just amazing. Best hostel i've stayed in :) Shout outs to my bro 'Party Boy' Bernardo!

Brilliant hostel in a lovely area of Barcelona. Staff were lovely and offered great advice, as well as activities such as sangria making and tasting tapas. Very clean, great atmosphere - can't fault this hostel at all! Thank you :)

• 14th Mar 2014

This hostel was very clean and organized. They're located in a fun, young neighborhood that's easy to use as a starting point to get to all the main sites. They have a nice kitchen and sitting area downstairs and the rooms have lockers and are quite clean. They have a list of activities also which you can sign up for and have different bar nights that they organize every night for anyone who wants to participate.

Amazing environment! Great setup. Great staff. Great activities. Excellent vibe. I had a blast at this hostel! Hands down my favorite on my european trip. Bernardo, Renatto, and Eli were a few of the many awesome staff members!

• 6th Mar 2014

During my past travels in spain in italy, that was by far the best Hostel I´ve seen! I can only recommend everybody to choose one of the sant jorid hostels especially Gracia. All staffmembers are helpful and design every evening special. For example the Kalimotxonight or Sangria.The crewmembers prepare drinks or food and you can enjoy it for a few €uro. I had a great time and decided to stop traveling in italy to come back to sant jordi in Barcelona to see Bernado and all the lovely people there

• 6th Mar 2014

I have travelled all over the world and stayed in many backpacker hostels. I even managed one in Singapore for a while - and I have to say Sant Jordi in Gracia was one of the best I have seen. The staff were brilliant - really friendly and helpful, with good suggestions for places to eat, drink and have fun. The dorms and bathrooms were very clean, and the security was excellent. It was great whether you wanted to party or just chill out on the beanbags reading a book. Great place, great people.

• 2nd Mar 2014