Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Thank you for the excellent stay! :)

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Finland

An absolutely amazing hostel! The area is fantastic and the staff were phenomenal.

Excellent hostel in a perfect location. This was the first hostel I've been to that has a dedicated activities coordinator/guide/party animal. Bernardo makes sure everyone is having fun and is included in all of the activities day and night. It's very easy to meet people and make friends in this environment. The hostel staff were very professional and accommodating. The hostel is very clean and has the most modern amenities available. A must stay while in Barcelona.

I was traveling alone and Sant Jordi was perfect! The staff was awesome, very helpful and organized activities for the evening. The group dinner was a lot of fun and a great deal. Thanks to them I got to experience the nightlife in Barcelona and still make it safely back to my room despite traveling by myself! The hostel was very clean with a friendly atmosphere and a great location, very easy to find. The key card for the rooms and lockers was very convenient.

One of the best hostels i've ever stayed! Really recommend you to stay here if you visit Barcelona

I loved my stay at Sant Jordi Gracia! I ended up booking four more nights than I originally planned. It's very clean, the atmosphere is awesome, and the staff are really great. Some may think the location is a bit far out from the main area, however, it's a very quick subway ride. I walked everyday and it took me about 20 min to the major attractions. The pub crawl every night is a great way to meet people and overall it was just an awesome experience!!

I've stayed in Gracia and Mambo Tango and when I go back to Barcelona, I definetely will stay there! :)

Too bad I only stayed here for one night, I so love this place. I couldn't believe it's a hostel. It such a nice place to stay and Marc was so friendly and very helpful. I will be back, for sure. Highly recommended when you're in Barcelona. Thanks guys! See you again, soon! C",)

Absolutely fantastic hostel, honestly one of the best i've ever stayed in! Gracia is the best neighbourhood to be situated in! Stall were relaxed friendly and felt like friends. Setup of the hostel is great too with plenty of chill areas, though enough space between these and the rooms while stilling being small and intimate. Overall, made my stay in barcleona even better!!

Definitely our trip was made by how friendly and inviting the staff were! They made the atmosphere of the hostel so relaxed and fun! Would definitely stay there again! Thanks Mathieu!! Besos

Great location, and good atmosphere.

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to! The staff was amazing and very friendly! Especially love it when Pablo is managing the reception because he is such a fun guy to be around with. Awesome pub crawls and nights out by the hostel as well! The pub crawl guy Lucas, is always so full of enthusiasm and does an excellent job in making sure everyone enjoys the night. All in all, excellent hostel and I'd definitely come back again! :D

Loved staying here. Great staff and location

• 10th Apr 2014

Simply the best hostel i've stayed in. Really clean, relaxed atmosphere, pub crawls every night for those who want to go out and a good night sleep for the others. But the staff makes all the difference, they are the best and they make you feel like you are family as soon as you push the door. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

• 7th Apr 2014

Great charming place in Barcelona.

• 28th Mar 2014

Very friendly, welcoming staff on arrival. Was impressed with the size of the security storage you get underneath your bunk bed. Very relaxed, yet sociable atmosphere throughout the hostel with staff and other people constantly engaging in conversation. I didn't manage to get any stamps for my postcards whilst in Barcelona and one of the guys said he would get them for me and post them after i left. He did actually do this which i really appreciated. Had a very enjoyable time here..

This was definitely one of the best hostels I stayed in throughout Europe. I really enjoyed cooking dinners together then going out for drinks after. Party boy Bernardo definitely made it worthwhile. The rest of the staff were always down to hang out, shout out to those "maning" the desk. Thanks again guys and expect to see me again next time I'm in Barcelona.

• 24th Mar 2014

Great hostel for us as a group of young travellers, plenty of events/pub crawls organised by the staff. Pablo is a boss!

The Sant Jordi Hostel in Gracia is a very good hostel!!! We enjoyed our stay there! Everone was friendly and helpfull, and it was very clean and organized. All empolyeers are cool., espacially Marc takes care of our well-being. :) NICE NICE! We will come back :)

• 17th Mar 2014

I couldn't believe how amazing this hostel was, so i kept an eye open for any flaws thinking this place is too good to be true. I found NONE! Gràcia is a beautiful neighborhood, the staff is awesome, the rooms are clean, the bathrooms are nice. everything about this place is just amazing. Best hostel i've stayed in :) Shout outs to my bro 'Party Boy' Bernardo!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »