Sant Jordi Gracia Reviews

c/ Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

We had an incredible stay, the staff was so outgoing, friendly and helpful. This hostel was the highlight of our stay in Barcelona, could not recommend it more.

It was an amazing Hostel, definitely the best of my trip and would recommend it to everyone.

Choosing Sant Jordi Gracia during my stay in BCN was my best choice ever! The location's great, hostel atmosphere's great and the staff are amazing especially Matthieu ;) I ran into some small hiccups during my stay ;) but Matthieu and crew were really understanding and flexible! They organize pub crawl parties every night with the other Sant Jordi hostels which are simply fun and enjoyable that you can't miss! Cleanliness is also a plus point in this hostel! Definitely recommend this hostel! ;)

• 4th May 2014
  • lekning
  • Singapore

I cannot recommend this hostel enough. It was very clean, the kitchen was well stocked, and every room came with *free* easy to use and big lockers! On top of that, the staff was amazing. They were unbelievably friendly, very knowledgable about the area, and would help you with anything you need. There are pub crawls available every night with a member of the staff, which is a great way to meet other people in the hostel and go out. The location is walkable to the Park Guell.

Very nice hostel...

One of the best hostel experiences! The staff is super friendly, especially if you're interested in experiencing the city's nightlife (which you should). Gracia is a really cool neighborhood - lots of local places and people but also a quick metro ride from the more touristy parts of the city. Stay here for sure!

This was the most fun hostel experiences I've ever had! Loved the sense of community, the laid-back staff, and the beautiful facilities. One staff member that deserves mentioning is Mathieu. He was so helpful and welcoming-- (one night he even invited me and my friends to a bar where his friend was playing in a band!) The environment is so friendly and lively that I never wanted to leave!

• 3rd May 2014

the staff was great! everything was really clean and i really enjoyed myself

Sant Jordi Gracia was the first place I landed in when I arrived in Barcelona. I straight felt like being amongst them, the staff is so so so so cool, very welcoming and full of ideas to take us out and socialize with one another. The bathrooms are way better than in any other hostels I have been to. Security wise, I was never scared to loose anything. The lockers are new and handy. Thank you very much guys, good memories remain and new ones to be made.

• 27th Apr 2014

Loved this hostel! Best one I have stayed in within Barcelona. Will def be staying here again next time

What an awesome hostel. The staff was amazing, the hostel itself was clean and had wonderful common areas, the location was fairly central, and the atmosphere was so friendly and inviting! I especially loved the individual lights and outlets at every bed, unlike any other hostel I've stayed in. I would totally stay here again. Definitely recommended!

Best hostel for an awesome price. Everyone that works there is amazing too!

This place couldn't get any better. All the lads that worked at the front reception were great.the place was kept clean all the time, the put in a good effort to get everyone together to do thing every night if it was to party or just make dinner.there is easy access to everything plus the rooms are great and the showers are awesome. But when your there just look out for one dude grenado he will look after you on a night out on the town or just making you sangria loved it I'll be back reece

Loved it. I may come back .

Thank you for the excellent stay! :)

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Finland

An absolutely amazing hostel! The area is fantastic and the staff were phenomenal.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »