Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

You guys were the best hostel I stayed at in Spain. I will miss you very much! I've recommended you to every one I met on my travels that were headed to Barcelona. I even stayed at the sister hostel "Way" in Madrid based on my experience with you guys. I wish you a prosperous and fantastic rest of 2014. Thank you so much for everything.

• 1st Sep 2014

This was such a good hostel. The staff was awesome, especially Max. I wasn't feeling the greatest during my stay there and everyone was so helpful with trying to make me feel better. Lockers fit my entire backpack and wifi was great. Very welcoming hostel.

The staff at Mambo Tango is very friendly, and will do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable. The hostel itself is very colorful and well maintained.

• 31st Aug 2014

Really good hostel! Had some annoying roommates but can't expect the best nights sleep when you book into a 9 bed dorm. Staff were really helpful. Location is good if you want to go to the MNAC and eat some great Tapas. Be careful to think about what you want to see in Barcelona because Sant Jordi have several hostels there close to different attractions.

Excellent staff, very helpful and friendly, the hostel is very clean and have very good facilities! Thank you for all the attention, specially to Cacau, she gave us a lot of great tips.

Great place to stay. Awesome time. Beds are really squeaky so much so that if you move in the bed the whole room knows. Other than that no problems would stay again

I love this place, mainly just cause it has an awesome vibe and so easy to meet people.

Loved, loved the location. Very close to the metro, and walking distance to Montjuic Park. I would have breakfast in the morning and walk up to Montjuic and enjoy the scenery. Wonderful stay, only thing was the if you're staying in a mixed room sometimes the boys might be very dirty.

Nice hostel: clean, with friendly English-speaker personnel, not far from the center, but in a quiet zone of the city. Important commodities present in the hostel: free wifi, luggage room, kitchen and microwaves.

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango was definitely the best hostel I've stayed at so far. it wasn't too big so you can meet the people there easily and have a great time. Oriole works the night shift and he was the guy who greeted us when we arrived late night. he made us feel at home and was a great guy and very helpful! I couldn't sleep the first night and he was very accommodating and made our stay a lot better. thanks again oriole!!

• 18th Aug 2014

Great hostel - staff are really helpful and the nightly activities really generate a good atmosphere. Location is also handy, close to the metro as well as convenience stores and places to eat

Reception music throughout the night would drone through floor into room directly above.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Staff were awesome, very helpful and knowledgeable.

• 15th Aug 2014

LOVED THIS HOSTEL! Definitely recommend to anyone coming to Barcelona! The staff was so nice, welcoming, and SO HELPFUL! I had such difficulty leaving Barcelona due to many issues and the staff was so nice to help me regroup & figure out my plans. I was traveling solo so it's nice to have people who genuinely care about your well-being. Also the pub crawl was fun too! They have fun activities every day of the week, which is an extra bonus. I'm forever grateful for Sant Jordi, thank you so much!

Good hostel well located. Staff were very kind when i missed my train and had to shorten my stay by 1 day, the dinner was also really cheap and good.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Within a 20min walk of the beach and town centre.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • catjac

Seriously, one of the best experiences that I've ever had. The hostel is great: awesome staff, free coffee, pub crawl every night with free entry to clubs which otherwise would cost 20 euros, they print your boarding pass, have a free walking tour and lots of other events. They help you with everything you need and even do your laundry for you. If you want to stay in Barcelona stay in one of the Sant Jordi Hostels! El Kinko.

Had an amazing time at this hostel! Couldn't have asked for better atmosphere, facilities and overall great time. MAX, you're the man!!

Fab stay in Mambo tango! Would definitely go back. We stayed in the 8 bed mixed dorm and granted it is a little tight however the lockers are huge so everything can be stowed away. Plenty of mirrors and sockets ( hair straighteners ect) for girls to get ready 😊. Great atmosphere in the common room and the St Jordi team organise pub crawls that are good craic and a great way of meeting others. Thanks guys!

• 25th Jul 2014

Some of the best staff I encountered of the 23 different hostels I've been too. Thanks all!