Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

I had a wonderful time here. If you are traveling alone this is the perfect one, plus they have a pub crawl every night. It is not too large so it is not crowded and it is very clean. Aside from the guests the staff is awesome too. Cacau will answer any of your questions in the morning over some freshly squeezed juice, while at night you can chat and have some drinks with Oriol and Maxi who are the coolest guys ever or go out with Carina who is a sweetheart. Definitely recommend this stay.

This was an amazing hostel. The staff are very friendly and actually care about your needs, or they're just happy to chat! They arrange events every night so you can meet others in the hostel, and arrange their own free bar crawl each night. The beds were really comfortable and our room had it's own little balcony overlooking the street which was really nice.

This hostel had a really friendly feeling, and the staff definitely made it a great place to stay. They were so helpful and great to just chill out and chat to. I'd definitely recommend this place to solo travellers in particular, as you never feel lonely here. Thanks guys!!

Sant Jordi is the best! The staff at Mambo Tango were so helpful and let me keep my stuff there as I jumped from hostel to hostel because due to no vacancy from the Primavera festival. The best part of Sant Jordi is the events every night including nightly pub crawls where you meet up with the other 4 Sant Jordis and we would roll into the club 80-140 deep. I can't wait to go back and have all my nights there!

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff are friendly and fantastic. They have something planned every night and I made some great friends and had some great memories from Barcelona because of them!

This hostel is fantastic, I would definitely stay there again. Facilities are modern and always kept clean, and the staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. I felt at home here very quickly. Giovanni on the desk was a legend, helping me book activities and cooking for us in the evening. The Brasilian girl, whose name I don't remember, was also lovely. The evening entertainment was a highlight. We ate well, drank well, and I had three great nights out in a row! Stay here!

• 27th May 2014

Amazing hostel with very very kind and friendly staff! Would stay there again for sure!

I had a great time at Sant Jordi Mambo Tango ( Paral-lel Branch) : very courteous and kind staff . Felt the hotel was very well located from shopping, tube station, park, good restaurants, everything in walk-able distance. I have enjoyed and had a pleasant stay during one week . Big thanks to Giovanni , Cacao , Maxi , the Italian guy who worked during the night and the housekeeping girl from Brasil , all of you were a big help guiding on trips. I would love to return to this hostel again!!

We stayed in one of the upper apartments and felt completely disconnected from the rest of the hostel. While it was nice and quiet it was a pain to go in and out of the complex. Sharing one bathroom with 6 - 12 people is NOT a good thing. The shower curtain didn't fit the tub so after a few showers the floor was sopping wet. There were ants all over the kitchen counter and floors. The basement was nice but it's an awkward layout. Having more common space would improve my rating.

Loved my stay here!

Thank you so much for an excellent experience!

• 23rd May 2014

We loved our stay, we will definitely be back here for our next trip to BCN! Staff was wonderful, comfy beds and the nightly club crawl was a great time.

Can't say enough good things about this hostel. The staff was amazing. Bar crawl left from the hostel every night. We booked a private twin room and had a whole guest house to ourselves!

This was by far the best place I stayed at on my entire Europe trip. The people staying there were fun to hang out with, the staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, great location and overall the most fun place I've been to in Europe. I loved having organized events at night because I was traveling alone and having nightly activities set up for me was amazing. Most of the people staying at the hostel went on the nightly activities which made it seem like we were a big family!

I had a great experience in this hostel. Its near most of touristics places and even if its not is near a subway station that tskes u everywhere. One of the things that made me really happy to have choosen this hostel is the staff. All them were perfect to help to find the places I wanted to go and even helpful to help me to get the tickets for Sagrada Familia and Camp Nou. Cacau and Max were both excellent in helping me with everything I needed. Definitely the best staff I met in a hostel.

We loved our time at Mambo Tango! The location is great for exploring Barcelona. The rooms& bathrooms are clean and especially the guys at the reception are just lovely! They help you with every problem and always have the best insider tips for bars, restaurants etc. Its a amazing place and we (canadian,27 and german,26) definately will come back!

• 14th May 2014

I had a great time at this hostel. There were activities and pub crawls organised by the staff every night, and the common room was a great place to socialise and meet new people. The rooms are a little small but clean, with large lockers. The bathrooms were clean as well. It was easy to walk to all the main sights from here and its close to the metro, supermarkets, and tapas bars. I highly recommend this hostel

An excellent hostel! Activities planned every night made it easy to meet lots of people staying at this hostel, and other Sant Jordi hostels as well. Joanna was a great guide during our night activities! Very close to the metro station and La Rambla. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in Barcelona!

• 9th May 2014

Random sinks and showers on corridors but other than that clean facilities with friendly staff. Would definitely go again!

• 8th May 2014

Stay at sant jordi hostels!!

• 8th May 2014