Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

I had a private room with a friend of mine and where it was located, it was right next to a shower and sink so it became like our personal area, which was nice. The staff was super friendly and I like how the hostel provided a towel. My only real complaint is the noise. With our room being right above the check in/common area we could easily hear people coming up the stairs and people talking below, which could disrupt a person´s sleep.

I cannot begin to decribe how phenomenal my stay at Mambo Tango was! Never have I ever felt so welcomed in a foreign country before, I felt at home everyday. The overall vibe from the staff was simply amazing! They went out of their way to make you feel at home and stress free. I am so grateful for Eli, Gio, Bruna, Ronny and Cacau! Thank you so much guys, See you soon! I will be back again.

Thanks to all the staff, specially Giovanni and Nubia for their kindness and hospitality!!!

A nice small hostel with friendly staff, the location is okay but they have free pub crawl every night which is awesome. They also have a decent dinner for 3 euros.

I feel glad to ba a part of mambo tango.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Nepal

The best hostel ever! Close to the best spots in Barcelona and the subway. The hostel it's no hudge so you can have Contact with everybody in the hostel. The staff is amazing and they offer dinner for 3 - 5 euros everyday. The food it's always amazing and you can know the other people who are in the hostel. After they offer a free pub crawl - a bar and then a club with free entrance. In the pub crawl you have contact with people from the other saint jordi hostel. Opportunity to have fun, rest

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff! Wish we could have taken advantage of more of the hostel's offered activities during our short stay. If we return to Barcelona, we would choose Mambo Tango again!

Great experience at here!!!! There's really nothing I can find to complain

Small dorms but comfortable beds, however you don't have individual power sockets for each bed which I don't like. Bathrooms were always super clean and staff were friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was ok, the pub crawl wasnt the best but staff tried to made it more enjoyable

I thought this place was really good value for money. Really close to the metro and close to heaps of the city's sights. The staff were very friendly and it was a great place to meet people. Would stay there again.

In Mambo Tango you will feel at home, there's a very friendly atmosphere so if you travel alone you can easily meet other fellow traveleres, as well as hostel stuff members who are the warmest ive met in.my travels. Giovanni, Oriol,Maxi..and new member Mar, nicest girl with a truely backpacker spirit who makes you wanna stay here more than you initialy planned :) hope to see you all here next time!

The staff is the most friendly and carefull I've ever met in this trip. The location is really good because it's really near from the subway station and you can go by foot to the gothic neighborhood and to the Museum of Catalunya.

I really enjoyed these days in Sant Jordi mambo tango. People are very friendly and do the maximum to make that your staying is going well. There is an event organized each days. Maybe I can recommend to propose sometimes night party in a dance-bar instead of clubbing.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

The staff is marvelous! I wouldn't change anything about the staff. They were pretty attentious and nice and gentle. Cacau helped us a lot with our doubts, with recommendations, she was really nice! 100%. The only thing i didn't like so much was the location... when we were taking off from the station Paral-lel my friend almost got robbed... its a little bit dangeroues there. But aside that event, It was a very great stay, and very good prices for very good staff.

• 30th Oct 2014

This is a great hostel in a great location. The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms are clean and comfortable and laundry is done free of charge! They provide a locker free of charge as well. They provide group activities daily, including tapas tours, bar crawls, movies and dinner. I would highly recommend it to backpackers traveling alone or in groups.

the staff was really helpful and friendly, the room really clean and the position close to the metro and a lot of places to eat. Great hostel!

• 28th Oct 2014

Amazing spot, close by the metro in the center of the city. All the best sight seeing only a few stops away. Staff is super friendly and organize get togethers for all the people staying, pub crawls and hitting up a few clubs. Had a blast would definitely stay here again.

This hostel came recommended to me, and I can understand why. It is a good hostel, very friendly and helpfull staff, clean and relaxed. The hostel mostly helps you get through the night if you are in need of this (bdinner, clubs, the fountain etc).

The Sant Jordi Mambo Tango in Barcelona is one of my favorite hostels in Europe. The location is great. The hostel is very welcoming and the staff are some of the best I've encountered. During my stay, Cacau, a staff member at the hostel, helped me out anyway she could which made my stay even more enjoyable and relaxing. The hostel is very well designed and has a great common room to hangout in. The facilities are very clean and the rooms have very large lockers. Pasta and sangria nights too!

The staff was great, they create an excelent atmosphere to meet people.