Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

Loved everything about this hostel! Good location, great staff, and awesome chill room where you can meet other travelers easily. The only downside was the shower temperature wouldn't stay consistent and there wasn't hot water during peak shower times (morning and night).

The staff were so great and very helpful, we had a great time here!

This place is a fantastic hostel to stay at while visiting Barcelona. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the hostel is super clean!! Very close to the main shopping area's and there is a beach nearby. I really enjoyed my stay here and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Barcelona to check this hostel out first!

• 3rd May 2014
  • New Zealand

This is definitely one of the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's very well located, the rooms and common areas are super clean, its atmosphere is great and its staff (Maxi, Cacau and the Italian guy, particularly) is AMAZING! I'm planning another trip to BCN soon, and for sure I'll stay there once again. ¡Muchas gracias por todo!

The people working at the hotel always help and satisfy all your needs. Great professionals and high quality people. Thank you very much.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

BEST HOST EVER!!! STAFF 100000000000000%

• 22nd Apr 2014

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango was such a delightful atmosphere- I think this hostel is 100% responsible for why my time in Barcelona was so magical. As a lone traveler, this hostel could not have been more perfect for me. Not only were there some sort of event every single night- from pub crawls, to "family meals", drinking games, or simply just walking together to see the Magic Fountain - thank you for the raw thoughtfulness of the traveler and for being the truest advocate for Barcelona!

• 21st Apr 2014

I love Maximilian!!!

The staff were really nice ( especially Cacau!) , the facilities were very clean and I liked the design of the Hostel. Also, they are always playing good music and there is a cool chill-out area in the basement. They provide fun activities and it is a great place to meet lots of cool travelers! Every night they offer a different activity which I loved! THe only thing I would recommend is to add a breakfast option !

The best hostel i've ever been. Convenient location, brilliant stuff, clean and easy to meet people. There are some kind of activities every night and free pub crawls.

This was my first time staying in a hostel and it was the best experience and best choice i made! Giovanni was amazing! The sweetest guy who cared about everyones stay in the hostel as well as Barcelona. The rooms are cleaned daily along with the bathroom and showers. What i loved most was the hostel planning events every night, so it made meeting people a lot easier when being a solo traveler. Things from Flaminco night, spaghetti night, sangria night, and of course the nightly pub crawl.

• 15th Apr 2014

Choose this hostel! After reading reviews my hopes were high for this hostel, but everything people say is true! It is an amazing place especially for backpackers who travels alone! Perfect location close to everything; the metro, supermarkets, local restaurants, only a short walk to Las Ramblas and 20 minutes walk to the beach. I went to another hostel, but immediatly came back here, because I liked it so much. Fantastic staff and a lovely atmosphere.

Mambo Tango is fantastic! Who would not like to stay at this nice, clean and extremely friendly hostel with helpful staff, fun guests and great, relaxed atmosphere. The hostel is very nicely located close to everything- you'll find a busy tapas-street just 30 second walk away(If that would be what you're looking for!) The metro is 200 meters away and you have supermarkets and even a police station (hope you won't need that one!)close by;) Awesome party, good times. Thanks guys, hasta luego!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Finland

The staff were amazing, with things to do every night mostly for free. It was in a good location too.

Great hostel in every respect.

The staff is awesome and they really made sure I had a great time!

One of the best hostel i have ever been into,i stay for 4 nights,very clean and organized,really close to any attraction of Barcelona,the staff was obsoletely amazing really kind all of them,massi,cacau,and the guy from cataluya that stay during the night shift ,all of them always available for any need,also during the nights they do a special activities like nachos and beer,sangria,and they take us around (by a nice lady jioanna) the clubs to join other Sant Jordis guests.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

The staff are amazing. The environment is very cosy. Thank Giovanni, Cacau, Oriol Maxi and Edu, you are amazing guys! Thank you for all attention and time we had together. I loved it.

• 5th Apr 2014

1. Great small familylike Hostel...... 2.best location, not in the partycenter so quiet enought to sleep, but also not far away..............3. Nice, helpfull and friendly stuff at the reception.......good price for a really good and clean Hostel.............resumen: go there

I had a great time in Mambo Tango. The STAFF was very helpful and kind. Giovanni and Max are amazing. They helped me with my luggage and each time offered me coffee or tea, always asking me how I was doing. Also, they kept the hostel clean all the time and they organized events each night which is good if you traveling solo. I highly recommend this place, you won't regret it.

• 27th Mar 2014