Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

Been to over 20 hostels and this one makes it very easy to meet travel buddies. Furthermore I stayed in the private room ensuite which is great if you want to travel in privacy but make friends on the way. Finally this hostel has internet and laundry facilities. At a fee they will do your laundry so it won't impede with your travels

I very much enjoyed my stay at Sant Jordi Mambo Tango! The location was great because it was close to metro and bus stops. The hostel put on a pub crawl each night that I was there and it was so much fun! I really enjoyed the staff and the other people who stayed there. It was lots of fun! The rooms were what you can expect for a hostel, but it was clean and I felt like my things were safe at all times. I recommend this hostel to anyone who needs a place to crash in Barcelona!

• 12th Jun 2015

This hostel is so cute! And they have such an amazing Staff!! Thanks guys, I can´t wait to be back!!!

• Belgium

Lovely place!!! Elisa and Norberto...you are a great team!!!!! Thanks a lot for all your help!!!!!!

• 12th Jun 2015

The hostel would be great if you're young and like to party, but not if you a warm shower. It gets really loud at night from the bar crawl group gathering downstairs and reception music blasting 24 hours a day and sound travels easily through the cramped hostel. People also left doors open in the individual rooms so that didn't help.

Amazing place!…It felt like home to me…The STAFF is what made the difference for me. Shout outs especially to Giovanni, Norby, Elisa and Cacau! Location is stellar and the best pinchos place is right around the corner. The hostel was clean + perfect size for making friends, spent most of my time sightseeing and partying with travellers and staff alike. When I'll go back to Barcelona, I will go there for sure!

• 10th Jun 2015

Not a very good hostel. I don't know how this place gets so many good reviews.. it's really an underwhelming place. Try somewhere else.

Fantastic staff and was so easy to meet other travelers. I would say it's a bit pricey for the amenities, bust still very nice!

The night receptionist, Norberto, was very friendly and helpful. He gave great advice on what to see in the city and on bookings in another town (I was trying to plan out the end of my trip). The location is close to the metro and the port (i was leaving by ferry) but also close enough to the city center to walk many places. Really wish I could have stayed for longer but my ferry was booked! Great city and great people! Oh, and this hostel has a kitchen you can use to cook dinner!

While this hostel is not in the high-traffic tourist neighborhood of Barcelona, but the location is charming. Still within walking distance of all the major attractions and close to the metro. There's also a great little street behind the hostel with lots of tapas restaurants! Nice staff, very helpful.

I r eally enjoyed norborto and his tours. Excellent Thanks Bryan

Below average hostel in all aspects. Sometimes it was clean and sometimes it was dirty. The pub crawl was awful - they herd you around town for over an hour, just walking. Drink at the hostel and go to the beach clubs on your own, if that's your thing. Beds were cheap, no shelf or outlets for the bunks, subpar breakfast that isn't free. They charge premium prices for mediocre everything, but encourage you to get drunk so you won't notice. Do yourself a favour and stay elsewhere.

We have been traveling for four weeks and this was the best hostel yet! Such a fun crowd always ready to explore and go out at night. Staff was also awesome! I wasn't ready to leave so I will definitely be returning In the future.

Be sure to request they turn the AC on in the common room in the basement. Great place to meet people. Very fun, party atmosphere! Rooms are good. Request the AC be turned on in room too.

Hostels sick.

Our favorite hostel by far. Very clean and the staff was great, definitely had a great time.

We had an awesome experience at Mambo Tango. The staff was fantastic and the atmosphere was one of the best I've found in a hostel. Highly recommend!

• 2nd Jun 2015

My favorite hostel to date. Truly wonderful small and friendly environment, very great staff, all the necessary accommodations for a hostel--free towels, lockers and luggage storage. A great place to be.

Love everything about this place!

• 1st Jun 2015

My stayed at this hostel was an excellent experience, everyone at this place is very friendly, staff was very helpful always going the extra mile to make you feel at home I stayed here for one week, I will definitely miss my coffee time with Cacau, she was friendly , helpful giving me great tips about the city and where to go :) I will def come back to Sant Jordi mambo tango and highly recommend this place to all my friends .... Gracias!! :)