Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel with very very kind and friendly staff! Would stay there again for sure!

I had a great time at Sant Jordi Mambo Tango ( Paral-lel Branch) : very courteous and kind staff . Felt the hotel was very well located from shopping, tube station, park, good restaurants, everything in walk-able distance. I have enjoyed and had a pleasant stay during one week . Big thanks to Giovanni , Cacao , Maxi , the Italian guy who worked during the night and the housekeeping girl from Brasil , all of you were a big help guiding on trips. I would love to return to this hostel again!!

We stayed in one of the upper apartments and felt completely disconnected from the rest of the hostel. While it was nice and quiet it was a pain to go in and out of the complex. Sharing one bathroom with 6 - 12 people is NOT a good thing. The shower curtain didn't fit the tub so after a few showers the floor was sopping wet. There were ants all over the kitchen counter and floors. The basement was nice but it's an awkward layout. Having more common space would improve my rating.

Loved my stay here!

Thank you so much for an excellent experience!

• 23rd May 2014

We loved our stay, we will definitely be back here for our next trip to BCN! Staff was wonderful, comfy beds and the nightly club crawl was a great time.

Can't say enough good things about this hostel. The staff was amazing. Bar crawl left from the hostel every night. We booked a private twin room and had a whole guest house to ourselves!

This was by far the best place I stayed at on my entire Europe trip. The people staying there were fun to hang out with, the staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, great location and overall the most fun place I've been to in Europe. I loved having organized events at night because I was traveling alone and having nightly activities set up for me was amazing. Most of the people staying at the hostel went on the nightly activities which made it seem like we were a big family!

I had a great experience in this hostel. Its near most of touristics places and even if its not is near a subway station that tskes u everywhere. One of the things that made me really happy to have choosen this hostel is the staff. All them were perfect to help to find the places I wanted to go and even helpful to help me to get the tickets for Sagrada Familia and Camp Nou. Cacau and Max were both excellent in helping me with everything I needed. Definitely the best staff I met in a hostel.

We loved our time at Mambo Tango! The location is great for exploring Barcelona. The rooms& bathrooms are clean and especially the guys at the reception are just lovely! They help you with every problem and always have the best insider tips for bars, restaurants etc. Its a amazing place and we (canadian,27 and german,26) definately will come back!

• 14th May 2014

I had a great time at this hostel. There were activities and pub crawls organised by the staff every night, and the common room was a great place to socialise and meet new people. The rooms are a little small but clean, with large lockers. The bathrooms were clean as well. It was easy to walk to all the main sights from here and its close to the metro, supermarkets, and tapas bars. I highly recommend this hostel

An excellent hostel! Activities planned every night made it easy to meet lots of people staying at this hostel, and other Sant Jordi hostels as well. Joanna was a great guide during our night activities! Very close to the metro station and La Rambla. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in Barcelona!

• 9th May 2014

Random sinks and showers on corridors but other than that clean facilities with friendly staff. Would definitely go again!

• 8th May 2014

Stay at sant jordi hostels!!

• 8th May 2014

all of the personnal staff were good,and nice and welcoming, available.

• 7th May 2014

Loved everything about this hostel! Good location, great staff, and awesome chill room where you can meet other travelers easily. The only downside was the shower temperature wouldn't stay consistent and there wasn't hot water during peak shower times (morning and night).

The staff were so great and very helpful, we had a great time here!

This place is a fantastic hostel to stay at while visiting Barcelona. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the hostel is super clean!! Very close to the main shopping area's and there is a beach nearby. I really enjoyed my stay here and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Barcelona to check this hostel out first!

• 3rd May 2014
  • New Zealand

This is definitely one of the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's very well located, the rooms and common areas are super clean, its atmosphere is great and its staff (Maxi, Cacau and the Italian guy, particularly) is AMAZING! I'm planning another trip to BCN soon, and for sure I'll stay there once again. ¡Muchas gracias por todo!

The people working at the hotel always help and satisfy all your needs. Great professionals and high quality people. Thank you very much.

• 28th Apr 2014