Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

A bit overated and overpriced. Facilities are very basic, rooms small and dark, cant open the window wide open so the room is kinda smelly. The common room has confy couch but it is in the basement so dark as well. Location is pretty good, close to a street full of tapas places and you can walk to the center. The staff did they work but dont expect enthusiasm, except for Maximilian and Cacao!! Super friendly, welcoming and helpful. You guys made my stay worth it!

I had a lovely stay at Sant Jordi Mambo Tango. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, even finding time to make visitors a cup of coffee or tea.

• 11th Sep 2014

Very friendly staff. I had a really warm welcome there.

This was my first stop of solo backpacking trip through Europe. I had never been to Europe before or done anything like this in my life. I could not have asked for a better first place to stay. The staff was awesome and welcoming. The place is great for meeting other travelers too. I made so many friends right away. There is no shortage of places to eat outside. Tapas everywhere. Don't think twice about coming here.

• 6th Sep 2014