Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed these days in Sant Jordi mambo tango. People are very friendly and do the maximum to make that your staying is going well. There is an event organized each days. Maybe I can recommend to propose sometimes night party in a dance-bar instead of clubbing.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

The staff is marvelous! I wouldn't change anything about the staff. They were pretty attentious and nice and gentle. Cacau helped us a lot with our doubts, with recommendations, she was really nice! 100%. The only thing i didn't like so much was the location... when we were taking off from the station Paral-lel my friend almost got robbed... its a little bit dangeroues there. But aside that event, It was a very great stay, and very good prices for very good staff.

• 30th Oct 2014

This is a great hostel in a great location. The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms are clean and comfortable and laundry is done free of charge! They provide a locker free of charge as well. They provide group activities daily, including tapas tours, bar crawls, movies and dinner. I would highly recommend it to backpackers traveling alone or in groups.

the staff was really helpful and friendly, the room really clean and the position close to the metro and a lot of places to eat. Great hostel!

• 28th Oct 2014