Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

We really enjoyed staying here. The people and staff were great and very helpful. The evenings were very social. The facilities not to great. Very small kitchen. However it is being renovated very soon !

We stayed at Mambo Tango for NYE and had the time of our lives. We met such amazing people and were joined by such great staff; shout out to Bruna! Close to tapas, the Magic fountain, Para'lel metro and the beach. If you are looking to party, but still sleep at night, this is the best place to stay.

Best hostel staff ever! Cacau, Elisa, Bruna and the others were absolutely great!

When you're travelling alone and have to checkin during the night if you are welcomed by a person as Norbi inviting you tea, coffee and everything you need you immediately understand that in Mambotango you can be at home. Nice, helpfull and funny. Very clean hostel, comfortable beds and your own locker for free. Very close to the tube station too. I highly reccomand this hostel.

• 27th Dec 2014

I had a private room with a friend of mine and where it was located, it was right next to a shower and sink so it became like our personal area, which was nice. The staff was super friendly and I like how the hostel provided a towel. My only real complaint is the noise. With our room being right above the check in/common area we could easily hear people coming up the stairs and people talking below, which could disrupt a person´s sleep.

I cannot begin to decribe how phenomenal my stay at Mambo Tango was! Never have I ever felt so welcomed in a foreign country before, I felt at home everyday. The overall vibe from the staff was simply amazing! They went out of their way to make you feel at home and stress free. I am so grateful for Eli, Gio, Bruna, Ronny and Cacau! Thank you so much guys, See you soon! I will be back again.

Thanks to all the staff, specially Giovanni and Nubia for their kindness and hospitality!!!

A nice small hostel with friendly staff, the location is okay but they have free pub crawl every night which is awesome. They also have a decent dinner for 3 euros.

I feel glad to ba a part of mambo tango.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Nepal

The best hostel ever! Close to the best spots in Barcelona and the subway. The hostel it's no hudge so you can have Contact with everybody in the hostel. The staff is amazing and they offer dinner for 3 - 5 euros everyday. The food it's always amazing and you can know the other people who are in the hostel. After they offer a free pub crawl - a bar and then a club with free entrance. In the pub crawl you have contact with people from the other saint jordi hostel. Opportunity to have fun, rest

1 2 3 4 Next » last »