Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

I had a great time in Barcelona and my stay at Mamgo Tango couldn´t be better. The location is perfect, close to the metro and there are some facilities nearby. The hostel is clean and tidy and the staff is extremely helpful. They give you all the advice to enjoy the city. (Thank you guys for everything!).. I strongly recommend San Jordi Mambo Tango!!

The hostel was in a great location and the staff were really helpful. There was plenty of activities setup by the hostel to get people involved, if you wanted. We were a little disapointed with the location of our room. The washing machines were right outside our room and this was where people seemed to gather to smoke. At night music could be heard playing all night from a neighbour, which meant we had 2 sleepless nights (not great after a busy day sightseeing). Booked another hotel one night.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

This hostel was well located I must say. However the cleanliness and the atmosphere was not compatible to some of the hostels I have stayed in.

This was my first hostel experience ever, and I'll never forget it - in a good way. I met amazing people here and we had an amazing time. It's in a great area too!

The location is close to a metro which is nice. The staff are very friendly. It is definitely a party hostel people go out very late and come back between 3 and 5 in the morning for the most part so if you aren't planning on partying or if you want to sleep early I wouldn't stay here. It was awesome.

I had an amazing time at mambo tango! The hostel is in a great location, very clean ameneties and dorms room. It has a great common area and great vibe throughout the hostel. Theres a pub crawl evreynight but still calm enough to have a relaxing night in. The staff made my stay especially memorable, as a solo traveller they were so helpful, like going out of their way to walk me to the bank or restaurant. Sit and chat with Max and Oriol at the bar--always a great time! Ill definitely be back!

• 22nd Jun 2014

The staff was awesome. There was a huge festival one of the nights we stayed in Barcelona, so they brought us to the festival and showed us around for free. Amazing time. Very clean, only reason we put less on cleanliness was because our roommates were not clean. No fault of the hostel's. The was air conditioning in the rooms!! AMAZING haha

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »