Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

Thx Mambo Tango for this great experience ;) It was my best hostel stay ever.. It was clean, the Staff is awesome, the price is good and I love it that there are so many events to go to. Nothing to moan about. Best wishes to you guys :)

• 1st Apr 2015

Great small hostel. Very friendly atmosphere. We arrived exhausted at 8am after an 11.5 hr train ride and the lovely cacao was kind enough to arrange for us to check in at 9am so we could get some sleep. The hostel has a very home like vibe which allows guests to socialise together. We made so many friends during our stay. Daily activities including organised pub crawls which was always fun especially when taken by Noberto! Good location close to lots of restaurants and bars. Rooms cleaned daily

I really liked the small size, and I met a lot of cool people here. The staff was friendly and chill, and the bathrooms were fairly clean. It got a bit noisy at times because the hostel does encourage you to have some fun. It was in a great location, just a bit outside the city center.

The staff was warm, welcoming, and absolutely amazing, the place was clean, and the place attracts some really great people. If you're looking for a great hostel experience, this is the place for you.

BEST STAFF EVER! Thanks Eli!

The staff was amazing, made me feel like part of the family right away! They take care of you like you're one of their own. This was my first stay in a hostel and I don't think I'll be able to top it! There's something to do every night, they get you out

• 24th Mar 2015

I loved my stay in Mambo Tango! The hostel is comfortable, clean and cosy, but the staff make the place what it is. Norberto, thank you for making me laugh so much! Giovanni, thank you for being so kind and helpful! Cacao, you are the absolute sweetest. You're always smiling, made me feel at home and you make the best cake. See you all again soon!

Super friendly staff giving more than they were asked. Thoughtful allocation of the rooms. My email went unanswered before I got there but my booking was all fine and I was greeted by name when I arrived. Very comforting after a very long flight. Thanks.

• 21st Mar 2015

I felt at home in this hostel. I couldn't find a better place to stay in Barcelona. I loved the atmosphere, the staff and the pub crawl!

• 21st Mar 2015

The hostel was perfect! Very helpful staff since I hadn't planned the trip at all. They told me what was worth seeing and how to get there. Location is great as well, close to the metro and many attractions points. Good atmosphere with free coffee and tea and finally, super clean! you always see the care takers around working and cleaning.

• 14th Mar 2015

The staff were always very helpful and friendly.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

The only thing we regret is that we could not stay longer. The hostel was very well located, clean and the atmosphere was great. These few days were absolutely fantastic thanks to the staff members mainly who recommended us the perfect places for us for visits and parties and who were very welcoming at anytime. A special thanks to Elisa, one of the staff member we especially enjoyed the compagny, very smily warm and devoted to help everyone. I definitely recommend this place.

• 13th Mar 2015

Extremely friendly staff, well organized and ready to help with any issue around the clock, e.g. prepare early morning coffee, print boarding pass. Cleaning lady definitely took her job seriously. Nice common area. Location is perfect: The district is not too crowed tourist-wise with lots of nice bars and restaurants around, far better and cheaper than the touristic city center around Rambla. However, everything is in walking distance. Definitely a good choice!

Loved staying here, the place was great but the people

Great time at the hostel. Very friendly and welcoming staff and good atmosphere.

good location, nice staff. The facilities were good.

There is a reason if it's so highly rated, it's a great hostel!! I spent 2 nights there and I really felt home! The place is nice and cosy and it's always very clean!! The staff is amazing, they're all always available, they'll surely help you at any time of the day/night. Not only did they help us plan our days to make the most of our short time, but they also spent time chatting with us and trying to get to know us! Norberto, Giovanni, Elisa, Rui, Cacao thanks for making our stay so special!

• 5th Feb 2015

Stayed at this hostel after I missed my flight, and secretly didn't regret missing it! What a good atmosphere, nice people, nice food, but most of all the amazing people who work here, amazing Giovanni with his stories and advise, the helpful Norberto with his jokes, the beautiful Elisa with her incredible energy, Rui with whom I shared some great conversations and sweet Cacao... I'm already missing this place! Will definitely stay there again when I return to this amazing city

Thank you all so much for everything, Norberto, Giovanni, Elisa, Cacao, keep it up this way, you are making something completely new and fun out of having beds for travellers. I will definitely come back whenever I'll be in Barcelona again.

• 31st Jan 2015