Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

This place was incredible! Can't say enough great things. The staff was amazing, super fun, super nice. An incredible environment makes it's really easy and fun to meet people! They work extremely hard to make this hostel really fun, comfortable, clean, an personable. Only had one night booked, stayed an extra two because it truly made our Barcelona experience that much better. Will only stay there when I go back to Barcelona!

The staff is not polite at all.I was charged for a stay without even appearing at the hostel and with a two days' cancellation what es permitted in its policy. I was cheaten on about they haz never got my email but its not true as i have a proof. I dont recommend it if u can choose another one!

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL! I stayed here 2 years ago and didn't even consider staying anywhere else when coming back to Barcelona. It's a great if you are traveling alone as it's so SAFE, and so easy to meet people in the common room. Amazing FREE pubcrawl, sangria night and movies for nights in :) I extended my stay and was far from ready to leave. Great atmosphere, super clean kitchen/bathrooms and never had to wait for a shower. You will be so HAPPY you stayed here :)

• 11th Apr 2014

The only way to describe this place is that it's the most EPIC hostel ever. The free bar crawls are insane, the staff rocks, and there is a freaking halfpipe in the lobby for god sakes. If I had the time I could easily stay there for months/years . It's certainly a great deal for the money.

Our stay in Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia was awesome! What we liked about the best, was the staff. They were super helpful and nice and the most of fun! They arranged events every day which was a great way to explore the city. Also the atmosphere in general was very warm. It was the coolest hostel we've ever been, there were even skate ramps! Also the facilities were good, computers, wi-fi, well equipped kitchen and the hostel was clean. Special wishes to David from Finland, you're the best! xx

The reception was great! A very fun bunch that encouraged different social activities. I liked the vibe that it was truly a youth hostel full of other traveling students.

Good amount of activities organized by the hostel. Lights should be installed in the lockers.

The pub crawls were good fun but it might be worth considering pubs/clubs which are a little better value for money...

• 4th Apr 2014

The guys working there are extremely helpful. You are able to get tickets for almost all the attractions right at the counter. Clean and secure.

A really great hostel. My friends and I had such a good time here and would definitely go back! The staff were amazing; so generous and welcoming and the atmosphere and set up of the hostel was so good.

• 31st Mar 2014

The staff was exceptional!

Cool place to chill out and meet people. Loads of fun and good times.

This hostel was awesome! I think the best part about it was the friendly staff and chill atmosphere. They made me feel at home in this cozy little hostel. The staff would meet you once and then they always remembered your name and addressed you by it. The one night I got to stay, we had a pasta dinner with beer and the whole hostel came down to share a meal together. Awesome place and awesome people for my short trip to Barcelona. I definitely will return!

• 22nd Mar 2014

Everything was perfect. Rooms are clean, atmosphere is really nice and staff super-friendly, really (I mean really) patient and always ready to help. The place is really near Sagrada Familia and Subway make other places really easy to go. I have really no bas points to say.... Awesome hostel, awesome staff, awesome city, you have to go there ! Ps : Carlo is the King !

• 21st Mar 2014

Great stay in the hostel! Good location - 5 mins walk to Sagrada Familia. Close to metro stops as well. Clean dorm and bathrooms. Very nice and helpful staff, everyone is fun and cheerful. Special thanks to Mickey who made the trip exceptionally enjoyable ;)

This the best hostel I`ve ever been to. They have an outstanding level of organization and cleanliness. Also the atmosphere is really relaxed making easy to meet people. Every night they have some activity at the hostel and after that a pub crawl, so you never get bored. The staff is very friendly and is always ready to help.

They always had activities at night to get people together! The staff were so nice, helpful, and would give you a hi-5 if you were passing them in the hallway! It was the cleanest hostel I have ever been to and it's only a 10 minute walk from Sagrada Familia!

• 16th Mar 2014

The reception is só great all of then, excelent roons, the staff is amazing people, i recomend This hostel for every people that want have a awesome enjoa in Barcelona !!!!!

• 14th Mar 2014

I've stayed in many hostels and until now I've never been motivated enough to write a review! This hostel deserves one. Excellent facilities and great party atmosphere downstairs, while the rooms upstairs were quiet and comfortable. The staff were super helpful and friendly and fun. There were activities every night and David who took us out each night was a legend. Keep it up, hopefully I'll be back!

• 12th Mar 2014

Great hostel, incredible staff, there's really nothing negative I can say about this place. Always something going on if you want to get involved and meet people, all the staff are so helpful and friendly (Eddie makes amazing pasta, David taught me a brand new drinking game and Christian is handy with a first aid kit, should you ever need one - plus loads of other great staff who I sadly can't remember the names of), whatever you need, this hostel definitely provides, fantastic place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4