Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

Very well organized business. Had a great time.

• 26th Jun 2015

what a stay! the staff is amazingly polite funny and helpful. shout out to bernardo Monica and Rico. they offer food every night for an affordable price. the pub crawl is always awesome. highly recommended. .

• 26th Jun 2015

Stayed at this hostel for 3 nights and had no complaints. Great place to stay - very friendly staff and good facilities. Location is decent but the facilities and the people are amazing. Had a great experience and would definitely come back again! I would highly recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 24th Jun 2015

Fun and clean hostel - facilities, security all really good. Staff weren't the friendliest

Great place to stay and meet people! They organize a pub crawl every night and I met so many awesome people staying here

we have 2 separate bookings made them put us in 2 different rooms. When we arrived and request whether can put us into the same room and they spent awhile to arrange the bookings so that 4 of us could stay in the same room. Thanks for the effort! The atmosphere in this hostel were pretty good! Too bad our itinerary was pretty packed and we were exhausted during night time so we didn't join in the night party. But I'm pretty sure the party are awesome under the friendly and cool staffs!

If you like meeting new people and partying this is the true place which you r looking for, they have dinner time they eat together and party times, atmosphere s really nice everything s good here and close to the sagrada familia but it s far from the center.if you try to walk but it s about barcelona it looks small when you look the map but when you try to walk it s kind of difficult.

Staff was very friendly with daily activities and even organized group dinners for those staying at the hostel. Showers and bathrooms were still made available after checkout which was extremely nice. Definitely a very active and engaging hostel. Very clean and worth the value.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Excellent facilities and atmosphere. The pub crawls and dinner nights are a great way to meet other travellers. Staff are very helpful. Had a great time!

The staff is super helpful and nice, and the atmosphere is fabulous! It's very social and relaxed, especially in the evenings for the pub crawls. The location is okay, but you will certainly need to use the public transportation to get around. The rooms are super clean and everyone gets their own locker for no additional cost. Definitely recommended!

absolutely amazing. one of the best trips of my life. thank you for absolutely everything, I cannot wait to see you all next summer!

• 19th Jun 2015

Good hostel, would stay again.

Everything about this hostel is incredible except for a few small but very annoying things when collective. The location of this hostel sucks, to get anywhere you have to use the metro. When booking this place it was advertised as having air conditioning, this was not the case the room was exceptionally stuffy with a small fan provided. Hot water in the shower does not exist, all of my showers except one were with cold water. Wifi in the hostel is so bad, bad internet has been redefined for me.

I loved Sant Jordi, the structure was so great that even sharing a room with 12 beds I slept very well at night! It's so organized, the lockers for loggage are very safe. They really know what they're doing, very profecional! Definely recomended! The only complain is that in the pub crawd they left us at club and didn't told us we should go back alone. I didn't even know where I was and how to go back...

Great hostel with ultra modern facilities. Everything you would expect from a first clas hostel (power points in the beds, A/C and your key card is also your locker key). Above and beyond, they have pub crawls and club outings every night where you get in for free and some of the places were amazing. Met a lot of cool people here and had a ball!

Such an amazing hostel. Everything is new and clean. The vibe is so fun, they have nice activities at night like sangria night or paella night and also the free pub crawl. All made by a sweet portuguese guy. Thanks Sant Jordi Sagrada Família!

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at especially for the price. It was so clean, private showers, big lockers with keycard access in the room, comfortable beds, helpful staff, it was just great!! Also the pub crawl was free and got you into the coolest clubs which were so fun. I will stay there again if I am ever in Barcelona.

Great hostel, very clean rooms and a great kitchen. The vibe is very positive, great staff and a nice courtyard to meet new people in.

• 14th Jun 2015

Best hostel we've stayed at so far! Amazing communal atmosphere, everyone is friendly including the staff and we have met some of the best people. Everything is also modern and clean, a little bit far out of the centre but this means you can relax but also enjoy the party vibe sant jordi has every night. I would recommend this place again and again.

• 14th Jun 2015

You all are awesome, staff is funny/fantastic, family style dinners are a brilliant idea and really brings people together. Hasta Proximo!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7