Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Amazing hostel

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everything is perfect! the atmosphere, the staff really really kind (Cacao so helpful and kind) they help you with everything. so clean, the rooms are amazing, you have a plug close to your bed that is really helpful.

It was my first hostel experience, and was absolutely amazing.

• 19th Feb 2015

For my first time in a hostel I can say that is a very nice and confortable experience. The staff is great and the hostel offers nice things like computers, activity tickets and pub cows. I had a really good time in barcelona in this hostel.

• 16th Feb 2015

The best ever

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Great place, great people! Thank you! Anamaria, Nicu, Ioan, Andreea, Simion! With love from Romania! 3>

• Romania

Staff are awesome! Best hostel ever!

• 13th Feb 2015

Everyone there was friendly and accommodative. Between me and three friends, it was our first time at a hostel and we didn't know we had to request ahead of time to be placed in the same room. However, reception gave a tremendous effort to move people around and rearrange bookings so that we could be together. The atmosphere between tenants and staff was very familial and comfortable. Facilites were in good condition and well maintained. Various events were planned everyday. Highly reccommended.

• 13th Feb 2015

Best hostel ever!! Nice rooms, hot shower, amazing and confortable living room, big kitchen and It was really good located. Just loved that place and the friendly and helpful staffs... Frida, Rafa, Rico, Bernardo, Mickey, Cacau and Cristian. The Brazilians helped me a lot!! Thanks all!

• 11th Feb 2015

We live close to Barcelona, so we go there often. Saint Jordi was alright.. Im not a stickler for cleanliness, but the room/sheets were a little dirty. The walls were paper thin also, and our room was in between the shared kitchen and bathroom, so anytime someone used the kitchen or bathroom it woke us up. Everything about the hostel was just average to below average for me. I would not stay here again given that there are so many better choices in Barça.

First things first, my boyfriend did hear some homophobic comments which wasn't very cool. That being said I do feel like the staff and there were apologizes afterword. Three of which I really appreciated Bernardo, Rico and Talya (Talya you made our stay here

Simply one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Staff where amazing!! Cooking us dinner for $3 and then taking us all out to bars and clubs. Facilities are top of the range the the showers are amazing. Beds are great and fit my 6"4 very easily. Very social common area and easy for chilling out. Oh and they have a half pipe!!! If you do go make sure you check out a bar called bar republica around the corner and ask for Leo!!!! He will look after you :)

By far the coolest hostel of my month long backpacking trip. The entire staff is awesome. The dinner made at the hostel is delicious. I suggest eat dinner there every night. The best bang for your buck as well. Staff is all legends in my book. Ps. Go to Bar Republica just out to the left and around the corner from the hostel. Leo is a gent and treats the customer to a good time, delicious food, and affordable drinks.

Excellent hostel ,staff its incredible and if wanna go to have fun or just enjoy the city is the best option. I really recommend santi jordi sagrada familia for everyone.

• 29th Jan 2015

Awesome hostel close to Sagrada Familia. Very clean. Staff was super helpful and nice.

My best hostel ever! I planned to stay one night and at the end I slept 3. Tanks for all the staff!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The best hostel in Barça!!! The staff, the rooms; the wifi.... everything is amazing. Awesome dinner and the night out, seeing the best bar and club in BCN. The staff awe super friendly and always good for a chat. I can't wait to come back. Thanks Rafa, Mikey, Frida and Bernardo, for some great times. :)

• 14th Jan 2015

This hostel is amazingg, the staff are really friendly, the flats are comfortable, the location has good restaurants nearby and is close to a metro station, it is really clean and cheap! Must be great on the summer

I stayed at this hostel twice during the duration of my trip, I had to come back to the lively atmosphere you feel at this hostel. Super close to the main attractions of what Barcelona has to offer, the hostel is well maintained, and the staff is amazing!Can't complain. Special thanks to Rafa, Christian, Frida, Rico and Bernardo for making my trip memorable!

I loved it their staff was great food was great as well as the rooms in the hostel and the apartments above where all clean and very enjoyable thank you every one who was their or working while we where their

• 29th Dec 2014