Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

Very nice and cheap Hostel with a central location. The neighborhood is not the prettiest of Barcelona, but the Segrada Familia is only minutes away. Definetely more a hostel for people who are looking for party and fun - they offer a lot of party activities in and out of the hostel. Staff could be a bit quicker at times, but they're very friendly and helpful ;)

The staff really made this an awesome trip. Really did an awesome job bringing everyone together for festivities. Really easy to meet people. If I hadn't already purchased a plane ticket I would have stayed much longer.

Everything's almost perfect. Sometimes you love a city simply because you have a place that you wish to go back. Sant Jordi is one of such place to me. But beware of super slow wifi. I cant do anything for hours.

The staff were great. The place is clean. Well, the kitchen was a bit gross, but that's because a lot of the people staying there weren't cleaning up after themselves. It's definitely a party hostel. I stayed in an 8-mixed dorm and I didn't have trouble sleeping. It's close to the sagrada and not difficult getting to the metro. I would stay here again.

great hostel lots of fun and party staff is amazing, everything is super clean and neat so all in all a dream one down side is and this needs to be mentioned: the internet is a disaster (slow is an understatement) and that is a big big minus for a place that advertises with free internet .... also it seems like this problem is persisting for a while no so management does not seem to care

• 16th Sep 2014

Terrible wifi/internet access, the wifi didn't work anywhere and the computers were painfully slow. Not helpful when you have plane tickets to print!

• 15th Sep 2014

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia has been the best hostel I have stayed in! The staff were very friendly and helpful in helping us plan our stay in Barcelona. We were walking distance from the Sagrada Familia! I stayed in a twin room in one of the hostel apartments with my boyfriend and found it to be very clean, and quiet. The common room was the best part of the hostel and provided a great atmosphere that was friendly and easy to meet other people. We loved it so much we stayed for a week!

I was very impressed on how modern and clean the entire facility with. It really set the tone for a great stay the second I walked in. The staff was amazing and watching paella being made was pretty neat. Pub crawl was more of a club hop but I can't complain for a Monday night.

• 14th Sep 2014

good place for party animal. but if u r looking for a quiet place. dont choose here

Fantastic kitchen, staff were awesome and very pro active in organising pub crawl each night. Great local knowledge too

• 2nd Sep 2014

Hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Amazing staff and super clean and well designed rooms. The common area and kitchen are set up perfefctly for meeting people. Every night they run some sort of events and you meet loads of people staying at the hostel. If I had visited this place earlier on my trip I would have ended up staying for a month. I couldn't reccomend this hostel anymore. Also there is air con which was so nice for sleeping.

I had a great time at this hostel. However, if you're looking for a quiet hostel then don't stay here. This is a fun hostel where people like to party. The only negative was Wifi was terrible! This made it really hard to book things. The hostel was clean and staff were friendly. Close to metro as well. I would recommend this hostel to friends.

Great place to meet people and explore Barcelona. Kitchen was good and it was close to supermarkets. Great lockers and dorms all had individual outlets for each bed.

Great, fun hostel. A bit far from the center of the city and the beach however.

This hostel is just amazing!! Had 4 nights booked had to book anther 2 cos i had such an awesome time staff are awesome 3€ sangria nights then free pub crawls every night with 20-30 people so much fun! Awesome massive kitchen as we'll! Only downsides are little far away but worth it!!

Cool hostel with a strong party vibe! The facilities are great, the hostel has lot of space and it's always extremely clean in there. Staff is nice and the guests create a very social atmosphere as well. Pub crawl every night that ends with sunrise at the beach more or less.. location is good, because the metro runs so often until midnight.

Specially,staffs are friendly and excellent!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Japan

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff are amazing people, very easy to make good friends there, kitchen is big and clean, free pub crawls every night. Thank you Sant Jordi and Big thanks to CHIEF!!!

I had the best stay at this hostel! The staff are all amazing and go above in beyond to make sure you have a great stay! The location is slightly further out but you again you wouldn't notice because the staff take you out every night to different places and show you a good time! Would recommend to anyone and would certainly be back!!

• 23rd Aug 2014

I stayed at the now-defunct Sant Jordi Les Corts a few years ago and knew I had to return to a Sant Jordi hostel during my next trip to Barcelona. The staff, especially Raffi, are all excellent and friendly, with activities such as dinners and pub crawls organized every night for travellers. They also know all the good places to eat, drink, and party. Atmosphere is social, and although the common room can get quite loud, the rooms were well soundproofed and cooled off nicely with the aircon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7