Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

I had an absolutely amazing experience here! I met so many great new world-wide friends. It was so sad leaving! Pub crawls are so much fun and it is a great way to meet new awesome friends- highly recommended! I would love to stay here again. I felt safe, they had air conditioning and everyone is super friendly. - Nina (:

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia was definetely the best hostel I have been to during my trip over Europe. Installations are really new and super clean, making you feel really confortable. Hostel employees such as Pedro, Frida, Rafa, Vanessa and Cacau made my stay there a really amazing one helping me out with any kind of help I needed! I went for one week and extended my stay since the atmosphere in the hostel was an incredible one. The pubcrawls were awesome, thanks to guys like Bernardo and Renato.

• 25th Aug 2015

I know it might seem a little off the top to have given 100 on each, but it's true. In terms of security, which often times is what we're looking for, it was perfect! You needed your badge for entering any room and the hostel itself, and for opening your lockers, which were big enough to keep my suitcase and MORE. Very clean and you get a lot for the value and in terms of location, easy to get to with the bus and metro. Overall, great atmosphere and staff! Would definitely stay there again!

• 25th Aug 2015

Our stay in this hostel were interesting due to the young people staying there and also friendlt stuff in it. Hostel has two sides: old and new one. We stayed in old side, but there was a lot of space, also a good kitchen for 3 or 4 rooms (don't remember exactly).

This hostel was super!! The rooms were large, comfortable and clean, plus the staff were very friendly as well.

Great place especially the reception staff.

In 4 interrails and plenty of hostelshostels, this is some ofnthe best staff Inhave seen, they treat as you want to be treated, they are very sociable and helpfull. Bernardo is one of the best hosts everever, and so is the rest of the staff. The rest is also good quite safe lockers and rooms, and everything is spotless.

Lovely staff and very clean hostel. I stayed in an appartment in the section to the left of the main hostel which was very quiet - i had a balcony all to myself - but the wifi didn't work very well at all in this part of the hostel. Other than that, the atmosphere on an evening is great but the hostel is a little further out of the city than most people might like.

• 18th Aug 2015

Amazing place to stay!!! Great staff, especially Rafa. I loved the fact, that I was very closed to the Sagrada Familia Church!!! I will be back soon!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Slovakia

fantastic! the people who work in the hostel are so friendly and there are a lot of things to do every evening. if you travel alone this is the best place to meet new people and enjoy. there are a lot of service in the hostel.

Cool concept! Stayed for over a week but the vibe wasn't for me. Definitely stay if you like tourist pub crawls or if you're in the city for a couple of nights max. Don't put your food in the fridge, it will get stolen within a few hours.

Love this place, great for solo travellers, super easy to meet people!

• 14th Aug 2015

AWESOME hostel (chain) just outside the heart of downtown Barcelona! Walking distance to Sagrada Familia (

• 13th Aug 2015

Fun place, great people!

this place was awesome, chill atmosphere fun pub crawls. Met amazing people. Staff super fun and helpful! Love sangria night and Bernardo!

• 8th Aug 2015

The hostel ws amazing i actually wan to return and stay there, there justtwo things i dont like the paella night wasnt as good as i expected and there was a blonde woman that was king of rude besids that everything was excellet i strongly reccomend it.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

We had an awesome stay at Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia. Very clean hostel, good lockers, decent breakfast and the staff was amazing! :) Rafa and Bernardo made us feel very welcome and we had a lot of fun ;) Keep on rocking, guys! We're waiting for you in Dublin. Cheers!

• 6th Aug 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. This hostel is extremely clean, very lively, and the staff were AMAZING!!! Most helpful staff with any and everything! I would definitely recommend this hostel. The 2 complaints that I do have is, 1) the room that I was originally put in didnt have airconditioning. This was very uncomfortable especially with the hot summer temperatures we were having. And 2), the wi-fi wasnt great. It kept going in and out which was quite annoying. Other than that, BEST time!!!

Great hostel with great atmosphere. Don't worry, there's both partying and relaxing! The common area on the ground floor fills up until 11pm and after that there are free pub crawls every night. The staff are friendly and help you if have any questions. I heard from my fellow travellers that the "apartment" part of the hostel heats up quite a lot, so I'd recommend staying in a larger dorm (6 or 8 bed). The patio is also nice. Thanks for the great Barcelona experience!

Amazing hostel, great way to meet fellow travelers. Would definitely stay here again!

• 3rd Aug 2015