Superb 4,652 Total Reviews
Superb 4,652 Total Reviews
Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Located at Freser,5, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08026 Freser,5
91% 4652
41.4098080 2.1790480
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
1st Jan 2017
6.0

This hostel was ok but I was a little disappointed. It's located a bit far out but that's fine once you get the metro card. The hostel's common area was nice and well equipped. I stayed in a two bed private dorm which was smaller and less clean than most other hostels I have stayed in, but the bathroom was clean. Some staff made us feel bad for asking things to do, and they weren't enthusiastic or friendly like the staff of other hostels. It was ok but I would try stay elsewhere if I go back

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

two friends and i spent new years here and it was absolutely amazing. we met some awesome people (SHOUTOUT TO WILL/SAM IF YOU READ THIS) and had an amazing time overall. I recommend 100% but it's quite a distance from the center of the city by walk.

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

Amazing place! Everybody is so friendly and nice, I felt like home. The place is really clean and secure. It's close to everything, the longest walk I did took me an hour, besides there's a metro station near. Also if yoy don't know what to do they will help you to organize your day. I highly recommend this hostel.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

My friends needed a quick solution for a accommodation for 7 people. Really easy booking process and wonderful staff. Best hostel in Barcelona!

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2016
5.4

At beginning I found the lock of my room is broken and thus very hard to lock it. So I went to the reception to ask for help. It was a lady who was really rude and unwilling to help, by just saying the lock should be working fine (so that means I'm stupid?) After I insisted her to check, she wasn't able to lock the room either and after trying many times it finally worked. She just simply said "it's kind of tricky and you need to try" and left. It's sad that they can't fix the basic thing.

• Uruguay, Male, 18-24
25th Dec 2016

The hostel is great! One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff is really helpful and extremely friendly, the rooms are very comfortable and well equipped and the atmosphere is great. Will deffinitely come back :D

23rd Dec 2016

Awesome hostel. Me and my girlfriend stayed in a private room, and the place was like a complete apartment. Very well equiped with all furniture and diishes, as well as a good bathroom and living room. The hostel also has a very nice and helpful staff, specially if you are a Brazilian in Europe xD

16th Dec 2016

My favorite hostel in Barcelona. Clean, helpful staff, quiet, and enough places to charge!!!

16th Dec 2016

2nd time staying at Sant Jordi . Again Amazing people and great vibes . Clean rooms & very friendly staffs . Bruna & Fabio are really cool and laid back . See you guys in a year or two 😁 Hopefully .

• kimeshan
  • South Africa, Male, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

4 bedroom with own living room and bathroom is really great - staff are awesome and there are pub crawls every night. Lots of spacious common areas, cheap dinners every night and amazing facilities: laundry, internet cafe etc.