Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

My best hostel ever! I planned to stay one night and at the end I slept 3. Tanks for all the staff!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The best hostel in Barça!!! The staff, the rooms; the wifi.... everything is amazing. Awesome dinner and the night out, seeing the best bar and club in BCN. The staff awe super friendly and always good for a chat. I can't wait to come back. Thanks Rafa, Mikey, Frida and Bernardo, for some great times. :)

• 14th Jan 2015

This hostel is amazingg, the staff are really friendly, the flats are comfortable, the location has good restaurants nearby and is close to a metro station, it is really clean and cheap! Must be great on the summer

I stayed at this hostel twice during the duration of my trip, I had to come back to the lively atmosphere you feel at this hostel. Super close to the main attractions of what Barcelona has to offer, the hostel is well maintained, and the staff is amazing!Can't complain. Special thanks to Rafa, Christian, Frida, Rico and Bernardo for making my trip memorable!

I loved it their staff was great food was great as well as the rooms in the hostel and the apartments above where all clean and very enjoyable thank you every one who was their or working while we where their

• 29th Dec 2014
  • rorysilva

Good atmosphere, nice staff, good kitchen, in front of a supermarket, crazy pub crawls and every night thethey served good dinner for a fare price! I recomend it!

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

When you book a private single room they basically make you share an appartment with a couple. Akward. Anything else was fine, typical chain hostel, nice staff.

Stayed here with a friend during Christmas and we loved it - the hostel has dinners and pub crawls every night and on Christmas eve they put on a big dinner with other hostels and it was heaps of fun. Everything you could want in a hostel, only (slight) downside was that sometimes the wifi didn't work in my room, but it worked everywhere else 24/7 so no big deal.

The hostel was by far the greatest hostel we've stayed at, it wasn't just because of the great facilities, very clean rooms and large, comfortable common area with great bean bags... It was due to the amazing staff, who made us feel like we were at home, especially over the Christmas period. From Rico and Bernie holding great pub crawls every night to Frida and Talya at the front desk who were always more than happy to have a chat and to help out whenever needed. 100% recommend this hostel.

Without the awesome staff I would of been clueless on what to do or how to get around in Barcelona, they were all super friendly and very helpful! I would recommend anyone to this hostel.

My favourite hostel in the whole world!!! A very special, cozy place where party never stops! It is very clean and it feels like home away from home. The staff is beyond excellent!!! They're super friendly and very helpful and they make sure everybody has the best time in Barcelona! And last but not least, if you're lucky to be there to taste the fantastic seafood paella cooked by their manager Rafa, I guarantee that it will be the best homemade paella you have ever had!!! ;) Gatis.

This hostel is awesome. Me and my girlfriend had the best experience that we could get. All the staff people are very helpful and they have one of the best pub crawl for sure. I definitely will look for one of the Sant Jordi hostels when getting back to Barcelona.

This hostel was really clean, the staff was super friendly, and the kitchen has all the utensils you need. The staff helped us and guided us during our trip. They even suggested more economic places to eat, rent bikes, etc. Christian and Martina (hope I'm spelling their names correctly) we appreciate you! Even though the Sagrada Familia hostel location is a bit of ways from the center the metro station is within walking distance and can take you anywhere! Or just rent a bike!

The best STAFF ever! Thank's guys, I'll come back next summer!!!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Absolutely fantastic stay at this hostel. Even in these more "laidback" winter months, the staff still keeps things exciting, taking us out to bars and clubs for free on the pub crawl that would normally cost a ton more, they become real friends and mixing all 6 hostels together on the crawl is an amazing idea, even if your hostel doesn't have a lot of people going out, there will be others from the other hostels. I love Sagrada Familia, so new, so clean, and a half pipe skate ramp room, GREAT!

This hostel was absolutely fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised by how friendly everyone was, both employees and other guests in the hostel. I wish I could have stayed longer and spent more time exploring the events put on by the employees!

If you're in Barcelona and you aren't staying at this hostel, you're doing something wrong with your life. Every single thing about it was amazing. The food, the pub crawls, the cleanliness, the staff (I'm looking at you Rico and Bernardo. And all the lovely front desk homies) if you stay here and don't enjoy yourself, you're probably mental. Sant jordi's is the place to be. No ragrets.

• 17th Nov 2014

Great atmosphere & cleanliness. Awesome paella!

The staff is incredible. Really nice and helpful. The place is clean and in a good "shape". I booked a private room and found there was also a private kitchen (shared with the other two private rooms) which was not expected. The connections to anyplace of the city are also great. I highly recommend it. El personal es muy atento y amable. El hostal está muy limpio y cuidado. Reservé una habitación individual q iba acompañada de cocina privada, no me la esperaba. Las conexiones y situación son exc

Very fun hostel! I had lots of fun just relaxing there because they provide a great atmosphere where you can have the opportunity each night to interact with different people. They provide awesome suppers or events and the staff are all very friendly and fun to be around. I will recommend this place and most likely stay here again on my next trip to Barcelona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5