Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

I only stayed two nights but I loved this hostel. I arrived very late after an exhausting journey and the staff at reception managed to have me laughing within a few minutes. The swipe key/electronic lockers are big and a great idea. My favourite thing was the rec room, especially the cushioned holes in the wall where I spent an hour reading my book!

• 30th Jul 2015

Only stayed one night but was a really lovely clean feeling hostel with helpful staff and great facilities, pretty good atmosphere and easy to get to.

It was OK. There is a 2nd building not pictured in the photos that is far less appealing. Our private room was actually a share apartment where the room only had an old ceiling fan in 30+ degree weather as well as a window facing the laundry exhaust. It's not super conveniently located, all the best spots are 60min by walk-train-walk. You can't access WiFi from your room and it's patchy at best whenever you can access it downstairs. It's a party hostel so comfort isn't what you're buying into.

• 28th Jul 2015

The location was great and the hostel were good at organising events every night. However, despite claiming to have air conditioning, this was just a fan and was little use, especially considering the window did not open to fresh air, but to an inner courtyard and the balcony doors were locked at night. This all made it very difficult to sleep at night. Also we had no hot water the whole 5 days we were there. The pictures provided only show the new part of the hostel and not the older apartments

Loved this place! Nothing to complain about.

This is a delightful hostel, located close to the famed Gaudi structure, that offers travel-smitten tourists the most hospitable place to rest and meet wonderful people from across the globe. If you're looking to mingle and explore Barcelona with a warm and phenomenally fun group, look no further. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The evening excursions are fantastic. Katie and Frida ensured that, of my four trips to Barcelona, this will undoubtedly be the fondest memory. Go meet them!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • India

I love Sant Jordi! Always a good time with a great staff. Sagrada is on the bigger side as far as the SJ hostels go, and I generally prefer smaller hostels but it's a Super cool environment. Definitely recommend

Loved everything about this hostel , Excellent staff who were always available , Excellent facilities , always clean , place was very comfortable , my only minor comment is that although of that was the only hostel in our euro-trip that offered free computers with internet , but they were very slow , but that did not hold us from enjoying this wonderful and friendly hostel .

Staff are very helpful. Great every night function. Great for solo travellers to meet people.

• 20th Jul 2015

The wifi wasn't that strong but was acceptable

• 20th Jul 2015

I really liked this hostel! Every single person from the staff was super helpful and nice all the time! The location was great, the rooms were a bit small but very clean and functional. I'd totally recommend it and stay there again when I get back to Barcelona ;)

This place is awesome, great staff, fun atmosphere good location, excellent rooms and security and a great value for your money. We really enjoyed our stay here, can't say enough good things!

One of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff is amazing, they helped us in any way they could. Despite the large number of guests, they try to cater to each of their guests. Also, the hostel organizes a gathering every night to enjoy Barcelona's night life. Will definitely recommend this hostel in the future !

Staff were very friendly and willing to help with all queries. There was no AC and weather was very hot at the time of visit which made it hard to sleep. The room window looked out onto other rooms which was a bit uncomfortable. Apartments could do with a refurbish

• 13th Jul 2015

Great hostel for a solo traveler. I had my own room and didn't see the shared rooms, but the staff and other guests were great. The staff organizes a bar retreat every night. You start off at a cheaper bar and then end up at the nicest clubs in Barca. Highly recommended!

• 12th Jul 2015

I love davies, frieda, kate, milhouse, and the rest of the staff. Literally the nicest people ever and they went out of their way to make my stay amazing. I really wish I could have stayed longer :) i know if i go back to barcelona I will be staying here. great vibes, everything is super clean and nice

I really enjoyed my stay, friendly Staff, clean, great facilitéis...

It was a very amazing facility complete with a great staff! One of the best places I've stayed all trip.

• 10th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels to stay at in Barcelona.

We chose this hostel on the basis of recommendations from fellow travellers all for the Sant Jordi chain,even though the location wasn't perfect and the price was quite high we chose to see what it was all about.. The staff were friendly&helpful & the common areas were quite good, however we had no hot water for two of our three days, as well as poor wifi along with about 2 of the 10 computers being partially reliable but still then freezing constantly made it very hard to Contact/book anything.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7