Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel if you want to meet people. They have a daily pub crawl. I had a hard time finding this location, but other than that it was great.

I want to leave a review for this amazing hostel. Everything is planned for the Customer experience and you will never feel alone at Sant Jordi. Every night there's a theme night and Leonardo will make sure that everyone feels connected. Big up for the chillest staff ever! I recommend it if you'r travelling alone or on a large group.

• Portugal

It was my first hostel and it was a great experience. We had a two-bed room in one of the apartments above the hostel. Our roommates in the apartment were sligthly reserved, that's why we used to hang out in the group area. The staff was always friendly and cool to be with. I would absolutely choose this hostel again (just choosing a bigger room)! Had a great time in Barcelona, thank you guys!

• 10th Apr 2015

It was one of the best hostels I've been. The staff was great, the rooms were cool and clean, well equiped kitchen which I found very useful. However I've only encountered one problem: food that we stored in the kitchen's fridges went missing. Three different items in two different occasions. It was kind of upsetting, and the staff said there's nothing they could do, but they should have something to prevent this. So be careful with what you leave there.

• Portugal

A little out of the way, but excellent place! Staff were awesome. One nitpick was that there was no way to control the main lighting. My room was also just above the reception and it was noisy until later in the night.

• 9th Apr 2015

Sant Jordi Familia is simply and nice hostel to stay. Nothing flashy but they will provide you with everything you need in a hostel plus events such as daily pub crawls. Atmosphere is not bad too. Would recommend.

By far the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff was very friendly, clean accommodations and good location. There is always something to do here. Great for young people, especially if you are traveling alone, since you will meet others. My experience in Barcelona would not have been the same if I had not stayed here!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Puerto Rico

It was a great hostel, whether for partying and meeting new people, or just to relax and have a good sleep in a private room, the hostel is really a good place for both!

Great place to stay and enjoy your vacation. Great atmosphere within hostel with friendly staff.

My friend and I loved our stay in Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia! It was my first time staying in a hostel and it exceeded my expectations in every way possible. The entire place was very clean and the hostel planned activities for the guests each night that we were there (the first night was Sangria Night and the second night was Mexican Night). If I come back to Barcelona, I will definitely stay here again!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Best Hostel Ever! I've started my journey in Barcelona staying for a few days in this hostel with my boyfriend. The staff is very easygoing and friendly. The rooms are very clean and the common spaces are big and comfortable. There is a very large kitchen where you can eat the daily dishes or even cook your own food. We met lots of very nice people. Free Wifi connection, close metro station. Definitely a 10+!

Atmosphere is great and staff is really nice, they organize events every night, but the location is not so good, a little bit too far from center

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Estonia

Everything is great in this hostel, in particular the staff is really helpful.

This was the second time I've come to stay at Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia, I even had the privileged of spending my birthday here and I couldn't have spent it in better company! Everything about this hostel is impeccable, its clean,its safe,it has a great location and it can be whatever you want it to be, a time to relax or a stellar party. But above all else, it's the staff that make this hostel everything that it is! I've never met a better group of people! This is where you want to stay in BCN

This hostel is great! The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and quiet, and it was really easy to get around the city. The neighborhood wasn't very lively at night, but the hostel organized bar crawls to other parts of the city. I recommend staying here.

Had a great time at this hostel. The top floor private double was essentially a shared pent house (so not technically en suite) but we didn't have neighbors do it wasn't an issue. The balcony was nice and the location was pretty great too. Only complaint is that the Internet was not reliable, which made it hard to meet with friends. Other than that we had an excellent experience!

An absolutely excellent hostel that is definitely the place to stay! The staff are incredibly helpful, friendly and wicked fun! There's always something going on in the evenings and good value, tasty food every night. Can't fault anything about this hostel, an absolute 10 out of 10!

• 17th Mar 2015

I've been travelling for 7 months- by far the best hostel. Modern, clean and has a really good atmosphere. Rafa, Frida, Miky, Naima, Chrstn, Max and Daves (my sexy chocolate man) were incredibly helpful, and helped us sort out a lot of issues we had. ALL of the staff are very knowledgeable and constantly going out of their way to ensure that everyone in the hostel is comfortable and enjoying their time in Barcelona. The night activities are always fun and the food that Rico cooks is incredible!

• 13th Mar 2015

This hostel truly set the bar high for my first stay at a hostel. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and supplied me with a great route to follow in the city as a lone traveler. It was extremely easy to make friends with the other young residents at the hostel . The hostel main room and rooms were always kept clean and every night events were held (Paella night, movie night, bar crawls, etc). The staff also did not charge me for a late check out! Looking forward to booking again

• 6th Mar 2015

We really enjoyed our trip in Barcelona thanks also to this hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful all the time and we met only nice people there. We also liked hostel activities such as cheap and tasty dinners and pub crawls every night. Moreover we enjoyed the nights spent on the reception of the hostel singing songs with the best receptionists 😊 We definitely have to come back to Sant Jordi Hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4