Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is just great. Starting from the location, very close to Metro stations and from a walking distance to Sagrada Familia. The place is very nice, all the facilities are good, clean and well indicated. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and they are always organizing activities for the travellers!!. And the rooms are comfortable. The only remark would be the WIFI in the rooms is very bad. But that would be it, the rest is very good. I would suggest it to anyone.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Chile

Awesome hostel! has a skate ramp inside! hires longboatds for super cheap. The staff are so lovely and always cheerful and up for a chat. great vibe in the hostel. The pub crawls are great fun and free! The rooms are comfortable and secure. Really recommend this place a lot! ! :D

I had an excellent stay at Sant Jordi. The staff is very eager to help you enjoy your visit to Barcelona.

• 15th May 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful, but we thought the room was a bit small for two people for the price we paid.

amazing place

• 14th May 2015
  • China

The first night was kind rude ,but the last night who was the who out was nice,kind and helpful .altogether I enjoyed my stay .

staff was great, facilities great. not in the total tourist areas which was perfect, yet near enough to metro to get everywhere easily

This place was amazing. extremely clean and well kept. The lockers are able to be locked using your personal room key. The bar and pub crawls are to die for! Dinner or some dish is served every night for a small price of 3 or 4 euros, but it's better than paying 10 euros or more outside for dinner. Grocery stores are located across the street as well as a metro stops two blocks up. Staff was perfect and extremely helpful. The best place EVER! This hostel made Barcelona the best experience ever!

Facilities were very old an used, no air/co im the room, only a window to open, with a view on a wall and other windows! I bioked a single-room, then you get a room in an appartment, with other people! abit if a flair, of a prison cell! Kitchen, bathrooms, were very old and used! I always went to the newer part of the hostel, to take my showers! Dorms in the newer part, i think! Check-in was great, but when you came back in the evening, nobody from the staff even said "Hello"!

Cleanliness, especially in the apartments (bathrooms and bed sheet) might be improved. Very friendly staff. Shared room are quite cool and clean

• 8th May 2015

5 blocks to underground (10 minutes walk). Just one or two bars in neighbourhood. Right in front of the hostel is supermarket (closed on Sunday). Very nice and helpful staff at the reception. Overall it was nice to stay in this hostel, great value for money.

100% is not enough to review this hostel, if I could give 1000% would be more appropriate. It's one of the best I have ever stayed, lot's of fun and the staff always ready to help and give the best experience of Barcelona. Thanks again to RAFA, Bernardo and the other staff that I can't remember their names for the amazing time at your hostel. Definitely recommend this Hostel.

Great place to stay. Excellent location clean rooms and great staff. And then there is Katya on the front desk, a smile that warms you like a caress from a sun beam every time you go to reception, she is very help ful and friendly as are all the staff

The dorm area is modern and clean. The single and double rooms are less modern and in an adjacent building, but still clean and comfortable as the dorm. The dorm room was a bit cold to my taste to sleep at night, but the people who come to this hostel are super nice and cool. A big thing for me is cleanliness, quietness and be able to use the Internet. I was able to use the Internet at the computing center no problem. I wish I had stayed longer. I enjoyed my time here.

I enjoyed the hostel. I liked the apartment style rooms. However, it's a little far from the parts of Barcelona I enjoy.

Everything was perfect, I wouldn'think expect to find a holster with so cool! The rooms were clean,located in a floor with a small living room, a balcony, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. you can also rent a key for a big locker in the room. The staff was very nice and polite.

• 1st May 2015

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia was the best hostel I've stayed at. I intended to be in Barcelona only for 3 days and ended up staying 2 weeks. The atmosphere here is incredible. I found my long lost brothers, Rico and Bernardo, the insane yet awesome pub crawl leaders. The front staff is so welcoming and helpful in anything you may need. Frida and Daves at the front desk are awesome 👍 definitely check this hostel out.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Absolutely hands down the best hostel we've ever stayed at, and I'm very fussy about cleanliness! Modern, spacious, clean, equipped with everything you could need! Different dinners and pub crawls each night, staff are fun and helpful! Close to metro! The only downside- in the dorms they lock the windows in the afternoon and unlock them the next day, as well as the lights for the room are automatic, they go on/off at set times so there is no light switch. Otherwise, highly recommended! Thanks

Great hostel, great staff especially Rafa, him show me what to do in town, and was great!!! Any doubts that you have, ask him!!! Very clean and excellent location, not touristic, with some good restaurants around!!! thanks sant jordi, I will be back soon!!!

• 22nd Apr 2015

This hostel was amazing! Great location and security. Very clean. The rooms are very dark at night so you can sleep. The staff are exceptional! Especially Rico Bernardo and Frida. They're very friendly and approachable. Every night there is a free pub crawl to a bar and a club and you get in for free into the club, even on the weekends! I had a great time and wish I could have stayed longer.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5