Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

We only stayed for one night so we weren't able to take in a lot, but it was still a good place to be

Me and two mates were there for two nights and loved it from start to finish. We were in an 8 person mixed dorm and everyone we shared with were a great laugh. The staff were enthusiastic and friendly, just acted like anyone else that would stay there. We were there for a few nights before going to the Benicassim Festival, we're looking to go again next year and I reckon we'll be heading back here again for a few nights in Barca and get in a few more pub crawls!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Great experience here! Loved all of the hostel activities and the fact that they were FREE! Would recommend to anyone traveling to Barcelona, my new favorite city in the whole world.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Everything was brilliant. Only one small blemish was the wi-fi wasn't very good. Apart from that, exceptional!

Great hostel with great staff! It was always bustling - lots of young people! They know their target market and they accommodate for them well. Understandably, they are a business and have to take into consideration the neighbours etc but it was a little bit of a buzz kill that lights weren't allowed on after a certain time and windows were locked at night. Regardless of that, my friends and I had a great time! They offer great activities from the hostel!

Booked this hostel based on sant jordi reviews. If ya want to meet people, look no further, everyone is chilled and the hostel has awesome social gatherings to bring people together. The wifi was a bit average but that's my only complaint. Pub crawl was awesome. Hostel extremely clean with great facilities.

It is a very hood hostel, near two metro stations. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very attentive.

I was in the apartments and had my own kitchen and fridge. This helps to avoid the havoc of the main kitchen when everyone wants to cook at the same time. The Location was farther away from most clubs or tourist spots (other than sagrada familia) but was super close to the tube stations which made it easy. Grocery stores and restaurants are right next door. Security was 10/10, staff are super, very clean, and organized events every night. Definitely perfect for a long stay.

I was traveling alone but at the Sant Jordi Hostel I was never alone. Every day and night the common areas were filled with happy, young and outgoing individuals. I would give Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia a 5 out of 5 for having the best guests. Pick Sant Jordi, you wont regret it!

• 3rd Jul 2014

I had a great time. Have organized events for daytime and nighttime. Met lots of new people. Very friendly atmosphere. Did their tapas experience on thursday nights. Unlimited food and sangria for 7.50 euros. Highly recommend. Wish location was closer to the center though.

Really lovely hostel, but they are slightly lacking in girls showers on the top floor. Be sure to check the location properly in relation to the rest of the things in Barcelona that you would like to visit. I assumed that La Sagrada Familia was in the city centre, which was my reason for choosing this hostel, but it actually isn't very central. Lots of free computers with free WIFI access, and the staff were very helpful with advising us where to go, providing maps etc.

• 30th Jun 2014

Great hostel!!!! Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook, good location near 2 train stations on different lines and bus stop, close to 3 supermarkets, walking distance to Sagrada Familia, wonderful staff, group sight-seeing activities on both day and night, in addition to pub crawls. There's nothing bad to say about this place, it's awesome! Would definitely recommend this hostel and will definitely stay here again!

A hostel with nice clean beds and clean bathrooms. Beautiful, friendly staff with the best attitude towards their work. Had a blast when staying there. Highly recommended. 9/10

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Their motto couldn't be more true. It's really an experience and they did a wonderful job at cultivating community and providing a great place to rest after adventures and partying.

LOVED it here! What an awesome staff. Great place. You can meet really cool people here....and the skate ramp is dope!

Everything about this hostel is exactly what a young backpacker is looking for. Totally worth paying a little bit more for the experience you get.

Perfect place!!!!! One of my favorite hostels!!!! Expecilly by the staffs!!! All very friendelly expecially Talia and Mickey!!!!

A nice hostel few blocks from sagrada familia. Walkable distance to centre if you prefer walking, barcelona has nice streets to get a bit lost into. Metro lines also very near, all of them, actually. Skateboarding-themed, so if that's your thing, you're gonna love it here! People staying here seemed to be very partyoriented, so finding company for nightlife shouldn't be a problem. Beds were nice and showers and toilets clean, 24h reception lockers working with your room cardkey. Excellent!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Finland

Great place to stay. Close to train lines and Sagrada familia. I didn't take many points off for this but my entire dorm was full of coughers. The hostel can't control that so I didn't take that away from them. Also NEVER leave anything in the fridge everything I wrote my name on got consumed by someone the next morning on all 3 nights! The staff was notified but kinda just shrugged their shoulders. Maybe they ate it. But anyway besides not getting sleep and my stuff eaten it was great!

Such a lovely hostel! Great location, perfect kitchen and common areas, amazing staff. Loved every minute of my stay :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6