Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Superb 4817 Total Reviews

• barbzy
  • Slovenia, Female, 31-40
19th Apr 2017

this is high class hostel - that's why it's not that cheap, but it's worth visiting if you want a good sleep and nice breakfast. Every bed has a night light and a socket so you can charge your phone over night :) also a very cool thing - the lights in the room are switched off at night automaticaly and the floor lights turned on, so no one can wake up your beauty sleep ;) the only thing that I didn't like is that there are no shelfs in the bathroom - only 2hangers for your stuff.

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpfull!! They made my holidays amazing, the place was very clean everytime, and the ambient is so modern. I enjoyed every night out with Francisco and Fernanda and their food for the dinner! The reception always helped me about all my requests, tnks Giovanni, Raffa, Bruna, Elisa and Fabio!! If i will back to barcelona, i will stay there again for sure!!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

Helpful staff. I was only there fir a night and it felt like I knew them already. Nights out are the best!

13th Apr 2017

The Sant Jordi was very good to me! I only stayed one night and arrived late, but the staff was welcoming and the tenants were friendly! I'm sure if had stayed I would have made good friends! I'm not a huge skater so the theme was slightly lost on me but if that's your thing then this place is perfect! I booked this last minute and it was just what I needed, a warm and clean bed.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Such an awesome hostel, everyone is so nice and everything is super secure and there's a really great vibe.

9th Apr 2017

WONDERFUL STAY!

7th Apr 2017
8.0

Very nice facility and good location to thugs. Staff was initially very friendly but afterwards some seemed a bit off-putting.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
7th Apr 2017
5.1

I booked a private room with ensuite bathroom and we were placed in the "apartment" side of the hostel which has zero pictures displayed on the website - this was extremely misleading. The room consisted of an air mattress on top of a bed frame that was extremely squeaky and loud with the slightest movement. We were unable to get any sleep the first night, therefore we checked out early the next morning and had to book a different airbnb to stay in.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

The hostel is very clean. The shower room and the toilet are top notch. Quite a distance to the Sagrada Familia by walking but it is near to the Sant Pau metro station ( 5 mins walk and close to a halal kebab and a few supermercat. I would recommend!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

Great location & the staff were very helpful. We stayed in a private room with an ensuite, the bed was more of a foam topper then a mattress that would be my only negative review. Very close to everything u need and has a great vibe in the common areas. We loved the skate theme! we would go back just maybe a different bed next time.