Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Reviews

Freser,5, Barcelona, Spain

The best STAFF ever! Thank's guys, I'll come back next summer!!!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Absolutely fantastic stay at this hostel. Even in these more "laidback" winter months, the staff still keeps things exciting, taking us out to bars and clubs for free on the pub crawl that would normally cost a ton more, they become real friends and mixing all 6 hostels together on the crawl is an amazing idea, even if your hostel doesn't have a lot of people going out, there will be others from the other hostels. I love Sagrada Familia, so new, so clean, and a half pipe skate ramp room, GREAT!

This hostel was absolutely fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised by how friendly everyone was, both employees and other guests in the hostel. I wish I could have stayed longer and spent more time exploring the events put on by the employees!

If you're in Barcelona and you aren't staying at this hostel, you're doing something wrong with your life. Every single thing about it was amazing. The food, the pub crawls, the cleanliness, the staff (I'm looking at you Rico and Bernardo. And all the lovely front desk homies) if you stay here and don't enjoy yourself, you're probably mental. Sant jordi's is the place to be. No ragrets.

• 17th Nov 2014

Great atmosphere & cleanliness. Awesome paella!

The staff is incredible. Really nice and helpful. The place is clean and in a good "shape". I booked a private room and found there was also a private kitchen (shared with the other two private rooms) which was not expected. The connections to anyplace of the city are also great. I highly recommend it. El personal es muy atento y amable. El hostal está muy limpio y cuidado. Reservé una habitación individual q iba acompañada de cocina privada, no me la esperaba. Las conexiones y situación son exc

Very fun hostel! I had lots of fun just relaxing there because they provide a great atmosphere where you can have the opportunity each night to interact with different people. They provide awesome suppers or events and the staff are all very friendly and fun to be around. I will recommend this place and most likely stay here again on my next trip to Barcelona.

Pros: Very friendly and helpful staff. There is a small supermarket just across the road and some fruit and vegetable shops very close by. Cons: My sheets had some stains on them. They were clearly washed and smelled clean but I do think that they should have been replaced. Some locking mechanisms of the doors at the apartments (front door and bathroom door) need to be replaced as they are a bit stiff and require a conscious effort not to slam which most guests do not consider.

Ok hostel. But not a great vibe. Kinda like a busy hotel. The staff is usually rude. Not a fan.

Great hostel with the best chill out area I've ever seen! Most of the staff were helpful. Comfy bed. Would def come back

That was probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I booked a single room which was located in a flat - if I'm not mistaken then all single and 4 bed rooms are in this kind of flat type. Own kitchen, two bathrooms, living room and a small balcony. The staff was extremely helpful and I mean seriously, they have a mini-ramp at this hostel..! How cool is that!?

THIS IS A PARTY HOSTEL! Pub crawls every night people in and out of the room all night. Parties in the common area. So if that's what you want you'll like this place. We like a little tamer atmosphere, so we checked out and into a differnt hostel. But very clean, and a decent breakfast for €3. Huge food thieft problem! Oh and they turn the room lights OFF AT 11 pm until 5pm the next day! The room was way too dark even in the day, another reason we left the hostel. Everyone was annoyed by this!

Not super pleased with my stay at this hostel. The Wi-Fi was out for the duration of my stay, and the staff were very casual about it. I got the impression that the Wi-Fi is in a semi-permanent state of non-functioning. My opinions on the staff were very divided - I met some kind, friendly, helpful hostel staff here, but others were grumpy, unwelcoming, and downright rude. There was a huge problem with personal food being stolen. I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Firstly, awesome staff and nice clean facilities. But lacking in atmosphere. At the time of my stay there was a group of school children running riot and they woke me up each morning. And took over the common room by playing and climbing over the furniture

One of the best hostels I've stayed in by far. Met lots of cool people and didn't really want to leave. There's something going on every night and the drinking games on Saturday got pretty wild. (Who can say no to unlimited sangria for three euros? ) The hostel was very clean and the staff helpful. The only thing that bothered me was the WiFi. It didn't work for over a week and the staff didn't seem to try to fix it at all.

Wicked hostel apart from the fact that there was no Wifi. This is a small thing but makes things difficult. Also there was a large group of school children which effected the atmosphere and early morning noise level.

Although advertised there was no wifi, when I asked about it the staff rudely said there are plenty of things to do instead, as a solo last minute traveler, that is not an acceptable answer as I wasn't able to book anything for my next stop. The next night there was a large group of screaming teenagers, 12yrs old or so. Very unpleasant. Also, the charged breakfast was similiar to the free breakfasts in better hostels, you're better off going to a café. Not my top choice.

Had a great stay at Sant Jordi! Definitely a good young traveller vibe. The staff are cool

I stayed at this hostel for 5 nights and I had a good time. It's pretty clean and everything is pretty new. They have every evening a dinner and a pub crawl. But: When I checked in, I had more to pay. I had to pay the Tax, that should be included in the price! Theinternet was not working during my whole stay. That's a pretty big problem for a traveller. I also had bedbugs in my bed. If you like to sleep early I would recommend you another hostel because it's not possible to turn the light off.

Best hostel ever. Great fun staff, all have a good attitude and willing to help . Very social hostel, you will make friends! Just amazing!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6