Superb 4,334 Total Reviews
Superb 4,334 Total Reviews
Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Located at Freser,5, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08026 Freser,5
91% 4334
41.4098080 2.1790480
    Rooms available

22nd Aug 2016

I loved the staff, they are so friendly and ready to help you with everything you need. They make cheap dinners for you and there's is a amazing brazilian girl doing it shou out for Fernanda and Javi, and also for the all amaziing receptionists Fabio Victoria Jessica.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

We stayed in a 4 bed room which was located in an apartment with kitchen, living area, balcony, bathrooms & several more rooms. This was great as you didn't have to share with the rest of the hostel & we met a lot of great people in the apartment. Did not get to try the communal dinners that are run every night but they always smelled amazing! Only thing was the small tv in our apt couldn't get English subtitles on it so only 1 channel was available. Cleaners in multiple times a day so spotless

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

I stayed one night and I loved! Rafa and the Spanish guy also was very helpful. They gave me a lot of information. At nigh the hostel provide delicious dinner for 3€. It was very clean. Next time that I am coming to Barcelona I definitely stay at Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Highly recommend this hostel! The facilities were great, but the most important thing for me was the incredible social atmosphere. The hostel dinners and the set-up of the common areas made it really easy to meet new people. The staff were incredible and were extremely helpful and friendly. Caterina in particular went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of (particularly after big nights out!). Overall I highly recommend this hostel, Im definitely coming back!

19th Aug 2016

Really nice hostel with a great social atmosphere. They offer free pubcrawls that end at a nightclub. Only downside is the location - pretty easy to use up a lot of metro rides getting in and out of the center - but not completely inconvenient.

18th Aug 2016
7.1

I don't understand why this hostel is rated so highly. The staff was not friendly, the bathrooms were dirty, not all rooms have AC (despite advertising to the contrary), and there is a fee for EVERYTHING (towels, laundry, food). I went on 1 of the nightly outings and they took us to a boring bar VERY far away via metro where the beer costs 7 Euro and then to a club even further away (had to cab it back) that was just as expensive. Overall, I do not recommend. I have stayed at MUCH better hostels

17th Aug 2016

The hostel is well located, near Sagrada Familia and the subway. There are supermarkets and stores nearby. The room has lockers that lock with the key card, so you dont need a lock. Every night they serve food for 30 people, well cooked and delicious. At 23:15 they take you to a bar with the other 3 hostels and then to a club, some nights are amazing! The staff is what makes this hostel a 10/10 one, they r really amazing and nice! Thank you Fernanda, Fabio, Javiera and the rest! You are awesome!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Great staff, comfy beds, air con, outlets at each bed. Also use of a communal kitchen is available which is always convenient. Kind of on the outskirts of where you want to be but metro is really close. All around a comfortable stay with some great advice from staff who are only too happy to help.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

We rented a double bed room for a week. What we got was pretty much a whole apartement with a terrace, very positive surprise. The Apartement was big, clean and just mamazing. We were not particularly lucky with the people in the other room that we had to share it with, but thats nothing I would blame the hostel for. What I did not like so much was the location - it's very close to the Sagrada Familia, but rather far from the other nice spots that we visited much more often.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Great hostel. Stayed there for a week. Personal is very friendly and cool. Bar nights are amazing and always deliver. Rooms are good and you have an own locker what's big enough to stuff it with your personal belongings. I would recommend this to everyone.