Saucy Mary's Lodge Reviews

The staff where friendly, celebrated my Birthday in the bar and it was "heaving", the lodge is situated right near the sea with spectacular scenery, I would definitely go again, "excellent".

• 30th Aug 2015

Kitchen was lacking many basic cooking utensils, pots etc. made it very difficult to cook if you wanted to.

My friends and I had a great experience at this hostel we stayed two nights. It was clean, nice, comfortable and the staff were very helpful and accommodating to us. There were two bar / restaurants close buy to hang out and get food. Great place to stay and enjoy in Skye.

The entire place stunk! The kitchen was filthy and even the pans in the cupboards were coated in stale food! The sheets & bedding stank like it had ot been washed and the toilets were always dirty and influshed. I would not recommend and never stay again. Worse place I've stayed in 6yrs of traveling.

bed was comfy, staff was friendly. room was nice. shower in bathroom was half broken (buttons on the electric device worn out)

The staff were really helpful and friendly. The facilities are minimal and slightly dirty. There isn't anywhere to lock your bag up. Also, transportation without a car is VERY limited. If you have a vehicle I would recomend this location, but if you don't I would not recomend you stay here.

The hostel was average, but its connection to Saucy Mary's Restaurant next door made it AMAZING. The food there was incredible, and the complementary breakfast offered by the hostel made the stay worth it many times over.

View all Isle of Skye Hostels