Savigliano International Hostel Reviews

Pedro B. Palacios 944, Mendoza, Argentina

Great location, the hostel has everything you need, nice and quiet . Great for a couple or family wanting to relax. Not a party hostel

Very friendly staff! When the border was closed coming from Chile, they were very kind about helping us with our reservation. Great value.

The nicest place i have been in my travel, quiet, clean and close to everywhere.

Very cosy, super clean and comfortable, i would come back.

• 1st May 2014

Great place at the heart of the city, close to downtown and the bus station.

• 30th Apr 2014

Best hostel i have been in my trip, nice atmosphere and close to the station and the main street.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Comfortable, clean, safe, affordable, exactly what i needed.

• 15th Apr 2014

Un lugar muy calido y acogedor, me sentí muy segura y a pesar de haber reservado solo un día me quedé más, hoy estoy saliendo y espero volver pronto, gracias por todo y saludos.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Very poor breakfast. No effort. Neighbourhood very dodgy at night. Common areas crappy.

I had a good time in this hostel, thanks to all the staff.

Recommendable place to stay close to the bus station and the city center.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thanks a lot for a really enjoyable stay. I think maybe the only improvement would have been if the toilets were cleaned more frequently, though perhaps this was more of a problem with some of the other guests! Muchas gracias

Thanks Tom for your review, we take note about the cleanliness!!

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The room was a good size and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very basic.

Really good option, nice and peaceful, clean and safe. Good attention

• 7th Mar 2014

Great place to stay for the night.

Well locate it. Very expensive for a 12 beds room. Tiny bathroom for 12 people. Good breakfast.

Staff were very helpful and hostel had everything we needed. Even though breakfast wasn't included you could still get a coffee and a croissant in the morning.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Friendly hostel with nice atmosphere, clean and safe, we recommend it.

• 19th Feb 2014

fantastic for travelling by Bus, and staff really helpfull.