Shin-Osaka Youth Hostel Reviews

1-13-13 KOKO Plaza10F Higashi-Nakajima, Higashi-yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Japan

A great place to stay during your vacation. Big and spacious rooms. Everything is perfectly clean (which i am very particular about cleanliness). I love it!

I have stayed at Shin Osaka Youth hostel before and love it. It is so convenient to the station which also has lots of places to eat. The hostel is spotlessly clean and the members of staff are always helpful. I only put down "good" for atmosphere because we did not meet anyone else at the hostel when we were there. This youth hostel is one of my favorite places in Japan and I am happy to recommend it to all my travelling friends. Grant Morrow, Victoria, Australia