Shiva Guest House Varanasi Reviews

D20/14, Munshi Ghat, Varanasi, India

this is the great place to stay in Varanasi, the owner is very kind and friendly. I stayed in the private room, which is little bit small but it's pretty clean. It's like living with family, even this place it's small but it's comfortable. The location is good, near ganga river at the Munshi ghat.I At first you will find it's so hard to fine this hostel. Recommended.

Very unfriendly owner. When I asked him why the rooms are so different in comparison to the pictures on the website (which is rather normal, I just wanted to mention it) he became very unfriendly and told me that I bring bad Karma to the place. His behaviour was the reason why we decided not to stay here.

• 5th Mar 2015

We arrived last minute after a terrible journey from Nepal and the owner and his family were AMAZING! It was holi festival the next day and they put on the most INCREDIBLE rooftop party! Colours, water, music, food, beer! Everything was catered for! The room was clean, hot showers, yummy food, really helpful staff, easy airport transfer, great location! HIGHLY recommend this guesthouse!

Excellent food in the rooftop restaraunt. The staff were so frienfly and helpful and we got on very well with them, really nice guys who are honest and genuine. Room was ideal and the guest house is in a great location. Some reviews complain about the guest house being hard to find but we found it easy no problem. Just ask anyone for the Munshi Ghat and once you are there everyone will show you to the guest house. Really easy! Thank you for a wonderful and warm welcome to india.

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts