Shiva Guest House Varanasi Reviews

D20/14, Munshi Ghat, Varanasi, India

Good clean hostel wt great roof top view. Awesome location right in the old city, close to good restaurants.

Perfect location in the middle of the old center! Very nice owner who made me feel at home right when we entered. But beware of the monkeys, they stole our socks that were drying in the window.

This place is right on the popular swimming area and a short walk from most of the best sites. The rooftop is a literal ontop of the building with street monkeys and a great view of the River. The owner is well known and respected in the area for good reason and if you ask any shop owner they will point you in the right direction to find it. PlAce is relaxed and perfect for a stay in Varanasi. For India this place is clean, safe, and honest. You won't regret a stay here.

this is the great place to stay in Varanasi, the owner is very kind and friendly. I stayed in the private room, which is little bit small but it's pretty clean. It's like living with family, even this place it's small but it's comfortable. The location is good, near ganga river at the Munshi ghat.I At first you will find it's so hard to fine this hostel. Recommended.

Very unfriendly owner. When I asked him why the rooms are so different in comparison to the pictures on the website (which is rather normal, I just wanted to mention it) he became very unfriendly and told me that I bring bad Karma to the place. His behaviour was the reason why we decided not to stay here.

• 5th Mar 2015

We arrived last minute after a terrible journey from Nepal and the owner and his family were AMAZING! It was holi festival the next day and they put on the most INCREDIBLE rooftop party! Colours, water, music, food, beer! Everything was catered for! The room was clean, hot showers, yummy food, really helpful staff, easy airport transfer, great location! HIGHLY recommend this guesthouse!

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts