Showbiz Inn at West Street Reviews

lianfeng xiang #4, Yangshuo, China

Amazing owner, amazing rooftop view. The place offers cheap beer and range of budget tour. The place was meticulously cleaned. I would stay again! :

A great hostel for the price. A bit difficult to find, but it's right in the middle of West Street which is a great street for buying souvenirs etc. The atmosphere was a bit dull, and was close to other bars so the music was sometimes a bit too loud. But the staff were lovely, and it's a bargain!

Can honestly say that it was the best hostel I'ce ever stayed at!

Fantastic hostel. Right in the heart of West Street with lots of restaurants, food stalls and shops nearby. The rooftop bar has a great view and is a nice place to hang out at night wit views of the mountain and lake and lots of bats flying around. The staff are friendly and helpful and there's even free laundry!

Nice and clean private room. Took us forever to find the hostel (it's in the other end of the west street area) but once we located it it was a convenient location. Not much going on in the hostel (it lacked the vibe) but we did get to meet new people every day. It's right next to the river. Free laundry!

I had a very pleasant few nights here at the showbiz inn. Rooms were nice and clean, not very big however, but that didn't bother me. They were quite helpful in helping me organise my day which was good. The location is excellent. It was just a shame that the rooftop bar was dead most nights.

Had an awesome stay here , the location is perfect plus the staff were really fun and friendly which made out stay enjoyable , especially the owner and bay! Challenge them to a beer pong match ;)

Room ok, staff friendly

Really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Helpful and friendly staff, good rooms with needed facilities and good location in Yangshuo and last but not least great and very cool Rooftop Bar !

• 3rd May 2015
  • Romania

amazing view, nice rooftop

Very nice staff who speeks English and are very helpful. Not noisy area and just next to west street road! The roof top also has a superb view. We are very satisfied of our stay

We came during the low season so there weren't too many people around, but the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They helped book any activity we were interested in as well as gave good recommendations on places to go. The rooftop bar is reason enough to hang out at this hostel, but there location is supreme right off of West Street, but at the very end so you still get the great view of the river. I will definitely come back here if I'm back in Yangshuo.

• 6th Apr 2015

Very central. Great view from the roof, clean enough. Staff was nice but they don't know much about places to climb and other info for climbers, so if you are a climber is good to stay in this hostel Showbizz but better go to ask to Climbers Inn hostel (for infos and buddies).

Had a nice stay at the Showbiz Inn. The girl at the reception is really nice and friendly and helped me a lot. Also the rooftop terrace is really nice and the beds are comfortable. Downside is that there is no elevator, so you have to walk some steps (little downside, not so bad). And I didn't really had hot water in the shower. I stayed here in low season, so it was a bit quiet.

Such a great hostel in a great location....We went during Chinese new year which was a very busy time and while the hostel is located on the pedestrian street its still quiet enough in the evenings to get a good rest. We also rented bikes which were delivered to the hostel. They also arranged for us to go and view they water show and they walked us there as there were no vehicles available. They have a rooftop bar and pool table with a good view. We had a great time and would recommend to anyone