Skyewalker Hostel Reviews

The Old School, Portnalong, Isle of Skye, Scotland

Don't often leave reviews but these guys deserve one. Really nice experience. Family who run the place are lovely and super helpful. Rooms and facilities very good. Very pleased. Would definitely recommend. Wish my wife was more open to staying in hostels as opposed to hotels.... we'd save a fortune and also have more interesting trips I think, especially if they were all like this.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Great hostel.

simply fantastic! one of the best hostels where I never stayed... maybe really the best one!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Best hostel in Scotland from all we have been to!

• 21st Aug 2014

in my opinion there are too many rules....backpackers maybe prefer more freedom..

This is the best hostel in Scotland! We had a great stay, I truly recommend it.

We had a amazing stay in your remarkable hostel :-) Thanx for the friendly and handy tips to explore Skye. I`ll definitely come back! Greets Constanze

• 19th Aug 2014

A great place to stay, very friendly staff ! Good location.

We had a very good stay at Skyewalker hostel. It´s a great location to visit Skye and it´s very easy to meet people and talk about all the things to visit on the island!

• 18th Aug 2014

Perfect hostel!! very nice and helpful staffs, plenty of space in the kitchen and pretty decoration in the garden! We really enjoyed hostel theme :) will definitely go back again!

Very nice Hostel in the middle of everything. Anyway in a good position for daily visit of the island.

I really enjoyed staying at Skyewalker, it is clean, comfy and the atmosphere of its location is astonishing. The only problem was the ventilation of the 8 bed mixed room that we slept in.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Although this hostel is a bit off the beaten track, we had a car so it wasn't a problem. The hostel was spotlessly clean and the kitchen was fantastic. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and we loved the board games available in the lounge area. We would have liked to stay longer in this beautiful location.

We had an amazing stay at Skyewalker hostel! Incredibly friendly owners! It felt like a home away from home. We stayed in one of their new Jedi huts. It was so beautiful and comfortable. Loved all of the little personal touches. Hope to be able to visit again one day!

The bedroom was very small for 6 people but it was a nice atmosphere and everytheing war really clean and well kept.

• 10th Aug 2014

Nice place to stay, quiet and family oriented, good base for visiting skye.

The atmosphere is great and the staff is very friendly. Excellent value for money!

• 9th Aug 2014

Was surprised to find this hostel to be in pristine cleanliness and freshness for such a out of way location Staff friendly and informative Was a pleasure to stay

Can't say enough good things about this place, it really is the best hostel I've stayed in. Full of character and set in the beautiful Skye hills, I wish I could have stayed longer! Excellent kitchen and bath facilities, cozy rooms, and a picturesque garden make this place a delight.

Best hostel I have stayed at! Fantastic!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5