Smugglers Cove Beach Resort

Fabulous 880 Total Reviews
Fabulous 880 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
15th Aug 2017

I booked double bed room as me n my partner was staying but they gave us two single bed room. Was not happy bout that but overall beautiful resort lovely staff and loved the location 😀

29th Jul 2017
7.1

This place is definitely a hub for staying if you are heading off to the islands. The food is quite expensive and nothing special, but it's filling and the waiting staff are really nice. I wasn't impressed with the reception staff trying to put me in a room I hadn't booked without informing me- even at check in and it wasn't until I persisted I actually got what I booked. I wouldn't rate the dorms as two coconuts however it was luxury having hot water after the islands.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

The location was amazing and their sunbeds and pool were nicer than bamboo backpackers. The only thing is that they need better activities and travel desks

16th Jul 2017
6.3

I stayed at Smugglers on 2 separate occasions in one week. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I stayed in the 16 bed female dorm and also a 4 bed dorm. Bed in the 4 bed dorm was horribly uncomfortable, with a huge dip in down the middle section of the mattress. I think my biggest issue here was observing housekeeping coming into the room to get the room ready for the next guests, and not changing the sheets!! Simply brushing them off and remaking the bed, which to me is totally unacceptable!

29th Jun 2017

Not bad at all. Overall, completely fine for a few days' stay, especially if you're not looking for anything spectacular. Staff is pretty friendly and, on occasion, super helpful. A couple seem to be grouches and act like they could care less to be there. Pillows feel like you're sleeping on a bag of foam packing peanuts. Otherwise, great environment. Beach is dirty, but sunsets are beautiful. Food is pricey compared to the local food, but you're stuck paying for it unless you venture into town.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Jun 2017

Great location for exploring Nadi. Private double room was fairly basic but super spacious and clean. Staff friendly and helpful.

24th Jun 2017
8.0

Can't grumble. Got upgraded the first stay here to a 4 bed dorm and then second booking when I returned from island hopping stayed in the 34 bed dorm which was fine. Warm water in big dorm while smaller dorms has hot water which is needed after island hopping. Fine for one night stay: facilities good but wifi not so great but you should enjoy the weather and keep off this. 'Fiji Time!'

8.0

Started and ended my trip here, good for a stop over, has good facilities and right on the beach and has sun loungers. The only thing to pick on is the reception lady, not welcoming at all.

8.0

Having free breakfast is nice, and the free fire dance show is nice. However the hostel just down the beach has a much better atmosphere. But overall good value

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Fantastic hostel. Couldn't be more helpful if they tried and sort me my island hoping plans aswell! From Alfie