Smugglers Cove Beach Resort Reviews

PO Box 10409, Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

Smuggler's was a great backpackers to go to alone, plus it's super close to town and bars. The ambiance was great and the staff was super friendly with activities making jewelry and learning fire dancing during the day!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at and excellent for the price! I had a 4 bed dorm and it was so secure and private and very cheap for what was included.

• 23rd Mar 2014

A great place to start island hopping from. a bit out of the way to get into nadi though. Great facilities and lovely staff and a party atmosphere in the evening outside if thats your thing. Definitely reccomend and I would stay here again if i did Fiji again! Also very clean and good security. unlike a couple of other hostels where i met people who got their stuff nabed!

The hostel was ok some staff friendly some not so friendly. Right on the beach which was nice. Internet expensive we all went to the Bamboo hostel. Two days stay is enough here

• 11th Feb 2014

This resort does not feel like a hostel which was a nice surprise! It is right on the beach but quite isolated. Good location in terms if distance to airport / port / Nadi town. The 8 bed female dorm felt like a dungeon, but spacious and has two bathrooms, lockers and no bunk beds (bonus!). Wouldn't call it a 'sanctuary' though! Great food and a lot of choice! It's a shame about the staff - most were rude and unhelpful. Good place to stay for a few days.

The best hostel in Nadi, room is clean and comfy, staff is nice and really friendly. If you come from the airport, they'll be at the gate waiting for you which is really nice. And they have different activity during day and night too, defnitely come back again if I have to spend a night in Nadi.

The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Always put a smile on our faces. The hostels room had key access entries. Each bunk had a small locker for personal and important items. The only downside was the odor of our room. It seemed to be a mix of body odor and old hosing, and combined with humidity it really made the air potent. It was hard to breathe at times. That kind of made me feel dirty, though everything was freshly cleaned (bed and bathroom). But it was a great plae for the money.

Had to move out of the dorm I was in because of a bed bug infestation. No compensation offered. Meals and alcohol over-priced. Laundry costs $14.00 FJ per load and internet costs $8.00 FJ per hour. Accommodation is cheap - everything else is way over-prices

I stayed on and off 2 weeks here and I had a fab time! Staff is amazing, good food for breakfast. Great restaurant, dive shop tour desk etc. there is no cooking facilities so it can be more expensive than you'd expect if you are on a budget. Dorms are great! Cleaned every day! Staff makes you feel you are a friend instead of a guest. It has a small hotel feel as well because it has lots of privet rooms, but all nearby hostel guest will pop over for drinks and food so u get a good mixture! Great!

Really good place if you want to do day trips!!!

I Loved the night shows, its definitely a plus. Staff is really friendly too

8 bed female dorm. 2 bathrooms attached to room, small toiletries provided as well as lockers. Clean facilities and friendly staff. Recommend booking Yasawa Islands tour through them on arrival. Don't go to the beach behind the hostel. It's dirty.

The Hostel is directly on the beach - to the city center it takes about 10-15 minutes by bus or taxi. The stuff in the Hotel is not very friendly and not very helpful - it took me 20 minutes to get everything what I need to wash my clothes.. If you want to party that´s the best place to go in and around Nadi. Rooms and beds are quite good and you get a really nice breakfast!

A lot of people who I've met on my islandhopping, I met up again with at Smugglers, but by councidence. Smugglers is apperently the plays to be!

Great location and stopping off point for the islands. Great entertainment in the evening and the staff are always friendly and accommodating. I stayed in the small 4 bed dorm which was awesome but gather the larger dorm is not so good. Otherwise no complaints!

Staff were very nice and helpful at reception, when I landed at the Airport I do not think they had me down for a pick up but said he would take me. I was not even sure at first that he was from the resort, I was getting people asking me all over if I wanted a lift or not. He won my trust though when the mini van with smugglers written all over it was parked up outside. Food is expensive for the portion size, but is very nice.

I got 50 bites in my legs from bed bugs after one night here. Otherwise, it was a good stay.

great hostel. nice view and the bus picks you up right outside the hostel. wifi is too expensive and an unfair price. other then that best hostel i stayed at in the area

Great staff, nice place to stay. Sadly I've only been there a day, mostly sleeping, so I have a limited experience of the place. But I've got no issues. Good value for the price.

Definitely the best hostel to stay in Nadi, good atmosphere with activities in the evening, nice beach to chill out in. Has laundry and a restaurant which are also good bonuses. I stayed in a 4 person dorm and on my second stay I got bumped up to a 2 person dorm, both nice, the 2 person was obviously nicer. Generally clean though some of my friends found bed bugs in the 36 person dorm. Definitely would recommend paying the little bit extra for smaller rooms.