Smugglers Cove Beach Resort Reviews

PO Box 10409, Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

ouoThe food was bad and was over priced. None of us wanted to finish our meals. While we were in our room a random staff member came in without knocking and the door was locked. Everything was your absolute basic. Nothing to write home about. Air con was noisy and kept waking us up throughout the night. Was a big comedown coming here after the yasawas.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Best place to stay on Nadi beach. Great value for what you get. PLENTY of FREE daily activities like coconut bowling, forrest walking tour, Kokoda fijian fish tasting and cooking. Karva circle, Fire dancing. Great restarant! free breakfast is great! plenty of variety. Fun night life. Great food, great drinks!. Everyone is super friendly. Rooms are very clean. The overall hotel is spacious and there are plenty of room types to choose from. great variety of people.

Lovely staff. Amazing place. Great location :)

Cannot recommend smugglers higher to anyone that asks. The staff are beyond amazing,always willing to help with any request...rooms and cleanliness is fantastic and house keeping there as soon as you pace a request. Food is great value for money and best chicken fried rice we have ever tried!!! In all great atmosphere,always entertained and will keep returning time and time again.

• 1st Aug 2014

The room is big. Free lockers in the room. Wifi is not free.

• 28th Jul 2014

Unfortunately, I was only in Fiji for 12 hours but had a fantastic night stay at Smuggler's. Everyone is very friendly.. I was gutted that I had to leave as I was just on a stop over. I plan to return!

Dont stay in the dorm - after everybody puts up ther towel it smells a bit.

Was moved rooms which was inconvenient as I returned to the dorm, my key didn't work and when reacttivated I entered a room with someone in my bed. My things had been moved to the luggage store. When taken to my new room I had to kick someone out of their bed - not right. No apologyiies to anyone for the inconvenience.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Cheap free breakfast, onbeach, $f10 to go to town center, bambooo hostel roub corner does cheap dinners and free wifi for everyone. Honest staff handed in my phone when i left it there. Good security on gate in night clubs and in the town.

Good place to stay for a few days, popular for a stopover before going to the islands. Good nightly entertainment and a nice relaxed atmosphere, breakfast included which is basic but good.

Excellent staff friendly staff beautiful FIJI customer service. Lost my iphone and I went back 9 days later and it was still there, very honest cleaners. Looked after my luggage while went to islands, beakfast is included and you can go to bamboo backpackers 2 mins away for free unlimited wifi. Breakfast is toast, cereal or pancakes. Big dorm is a bit cramped but most people only stay a couple of days before going islands so no big deal. Dancers in the evening and clean pool for a cool down.

A good hostel to stay before/after your trip to the islands with a nice pool and right on the beach. A cafe attached did good food although breakfast was not great.

rude receptionist but cafe staff are lovley.

• 30th Jun 2014

Nice place to stay. Food is bit expensive but overall everything was so nice.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • India

Great place! Cheaper if you book online than directly with them, oddly enough.

We stayed here twice showing we enjoyed our stay. Everything was great in terms of security, cleanliness, location and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. However we did have a few problems on our second stay - Reserved two beds together on the same booking but two of the nights we were bunked in separate rooms! Blamed on booking system but could have fixed with a little effort on behalf of reception. Also Internet is expensive though very good quality.

Nice and clean hostel, good value for money. The breakfast is a real plus. I was in a four-beds dorm, comfy and safe, I slept very well. The facilities are way better than the ones in Bamboo (I've stayed there as well :) )

Nice hostel in Fiji ! Enjoyed my stay.... Directly on the beach, nice and clean..!! Good place to be ;-)

The staff can be quite rude and the food is overpriced but the rooms are extremly clean and there are all the facilities you could need for a stopover before going to the islands. I wouldn't want to spend more than a few nights here though - it lacks atmosphere as it's a revolving door and the beach isn't that clean. Wear mosquito spray when on the wood decking!!

Very cheap compared to other places in the Nadi-area. Nice staff. Fine rooms