Smugglers Cove Beach Resort Reviews

PO Box 10409, Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

Unfortunately, I was only in Fiji for 12 hours but had a fantastic night stay at Smuggler's. Everyone is very friendly.. I was gutted that I had to leave as I was just on a stop over. I plan to return!

Was moved rooms which was inconvenient as I returned to the dorm, my key didn't work and when reacttivated I entered a room with someone in my bed. My things had been moved to the luggage store. When taken to my new room I had to kick someone out of their bed - not right. No apologyiies to anyone for the inconvenience.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Cheap free breakfast, onbeach, $f10 to go to town center, bambooo hostel roub corner does cheap dinners and free wifi for everyone. Honest staff handed in my phone when i left it there. Good security on gate in night clubs and in the town.

Good place to stay for a few days, popular for a stopover before going to the islands. Good nightly entertainment and a nice relaxed atmosphere, breakfast included which is basic but good.

Excellent staff friendly staff beautiful FIJI customer service. Lost my iphone and I went back 9 days later and it was still there, very honest cleaners. Looked after my luggage while went to islands, beakfast is included and you can go to bamboo backpackers 2 mins away for free unlimited wifi. Breakfast is toast, cereal or pancakes. Big dorm is a bit cramped but most people only stay a couple of days before going islands so no big deal. Dancers in the evening and clean pool for a cool down.

rude receptionist but cafe staff are lovley.

• 30th Jun 2014

Nice place to stay. Food is bit expensive but overall everything was so nice.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • India

Great place! Cheaper if you book online than directly with them, oddly enough.

We stayed here twice showing we enjoyed our stay. Everything was great in terms of security, cleanliness, location and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. However we did have a few problems on our second stay - Reserved two beds together on the same booking but two of the nights we were bunked in separate rooms! Blamed on booking system but could have fixed with a little effort on behalf of reception. Also Internet is expensive though very good quality.

Nice and clean hostel, good value for money. The breakfast is a real plus. I was in a four-beds dorm, comfy and safe, I slept very well. The facilities are way better than the ones in Bamboo (I've stayed there as well :) )

Nice hostel in Fiji ! Enjoyed my stay.... Directly on the beach, nice and clean..!! Good place to be ;-)

The staff can be quite rude and the food is overpriced but the rooms are extremly clean and there are all the facilities you could need for a stopover before going to the islands. I wouldn't want to spend more than a few nights here though - it lacks atmosphere as it's a revolving door and the beach isn't that clean. Wear mosquito spray when on the wood decking!!

Very cheap compared to other places in the Nadi-area. Nice staff. Fine rooms

• 10th May 2014
  • Denmark

I enjoyed my stay here. Dorms were clean. The staff were very happy helpful people especially a friendly guy in the coffee shop and a lovely lady on the travel. Reception however took forever to do the simplest task. Trying to multi task just does not work for them. I often felt that they didn't want to help

• 9th May 2014

Very clean nice hostel with a nice restaurant, good breakfast and pool out the back!! My travel buddy was charged £30 for her room key deposit but they only returned £20! Otherwise no complaints

Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. Really nice hostel right on the beach. Perfect for a few nights before heading to the islands

The Travel girl Ashmita organized transfers etc for island hopping smoothly. thanks heaps for making it all happen.

• 21st Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

I was overcharged for my deposit and did not get all of this back when I checked out despite returning my towel and locker key. Other than that I thought my room was above my expectations for the cost, breakfast was decent, I appreciated the free collection from the airport

Room was nice, everything was very OK actually, but there was no real atmosphere.

Smuggler's was a great backpackers to go to alone, plus it's super close to town and bars. The ambiance was great and the staff was super friendly with activities making jewelry and learning fire dancing during the day!