Smugglers Cove Beach Resort Reviews

PO Box 10409, Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

The atmosphere for a solo traveler is pretty lacking. But the hotel itself is really nice

They charge 38 fjd if you book a dormbed at the reception and only half if you book over hostelworld. So if you want to extend your stay book it here. And be sure to make it early since it seams like you can't onlinebook with them in the afternoon on the day of arrival. Alternativ hostel is bamboo which is less resorty, has more backpackers but no breckfast so i'd go with smugglars

This hostel is great with a nice restaurant a bit over priced but good food. Right on the beach and with a pool. Free breakfast was only toast or cerial could have done with an egg or something. But all in all nice place to stay, and good value for money.

This was the second time that we stayed during our week in Fiji. The first time we really liked it but the second time the cleanliness of the bathrooms really let the side down. The floors were digusting and looked like they hadnt been mopped in weeks. The showers were clogged with mud and sand it was a pretty horrible experience having to use the showers in that state. However away from the bathrooms I only have positive remarks: the staff are lovely and food is great. would stay again.

Scored low because of 2 reasons. First, the bathroom in the female dorm was disgustingly dirty - everyone agreed it was especially bad. Second, as I was checking out, the male receptionist made me feel a little uncomfortable by trying to start a conversation about how I shouldn't travel alone, that I should have come with a boyfriend and how he thought I was probably good looking enough to get one. Not necessary at 5.30am before a long haul flight - not the biggest deal in the world, but still.

Beautiful Hostel, beautiful beach front and cool amusement , the staff is really nice and helpfull

1 2 Next » last »