Smugglers Cove Beach Resort Reviews

PO Box 10409, Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

The room is big. Free lockers in the room. Wifi is not free.

I stayed in the Pirate dorm (34 bed) and considering it's size I was pleasantly surprised, guests were very considerate when coming in late at night or leaving early in the morning. Staff were helpful and the restaurant menu was great - so much choice, although perhaps there could be some Fijian recipes on there?

Unfortunately, I was only in Fiji for 12 hours but had a fantastic night stay at Smuggler's. Everyone is very friendly.. I was gutted that I had to leave as I was just on a stop over. I plan to return!

Dont stay in the dorm - after everybody puts up ther towel it smells a bit.

Was moved rooms which was inconvenient as I returned to the dorm, my key didn't work and when reacttivated I entered a room with someone in my bed. My things had been moved to the luggage store. When taken to my new room I had to kick someone out of their bed - not right. No apologyiies to anyone for the inconvenience.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Cheap free breakfast, onbeach, $f10 to go to town center, bambooo hostel roub corner does cheap dinners and free wifi for everyone. Honest staff handed in my phone when i left it there. Good security on gate in night clubs and in the town.

Good place to stay for a few days, popular for a stopover before going to the islands. Good nightly entertainment and a nice relaxed atmosphere, breakfast included which is basic but good.

Excellent staff friendly staff beautiful FIJI customer service. Lost my iphone and I went back 9 days later and it was still there, very honest cleaners. Looked after my luggage while went to islands, beakfast is included and you can go to bamboo backpackers 2 mins away for free unlimited wifi. Breakfast is toast, cereal or pancakes. Big dorm is a bit cramped but most people only stay a couple of days before going islands so no big deal. Dancers in the evening and clean pool for a cool down.

A good hostel to stay before/after your trip to the islands with a nice pool and right on the beach. A cafe attached did good food although breakfast was not great.

rude receptionist but cafe staff are lovley.

• 30th Jun 2014

Nice place to stay. Food is bit expensive but overall everything was so nice.

• 24th Jun 2014