St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

Stayed in a 12 person room, beds were very comfortable, loved the curtains for them and the fact that each had a light and outlet. Staff was nice and funny. Also liked the bar and lounge area.

Thank you so much for your great Review! We are really happy that you had a great time with us and you found our staff nice and funny>D!!! We hope to see you soon to keep having fun!!!

The hostel is beautiful, more like a low budget hotel. The bar is lovely and the food is great! The bar staff were wonderful and I chatted to many of them. The reception staff were a bit less friendly and I wasn’t given advice on trips etc, maybe due to short duration. Good security as you have to swipe into all rooms. The under bed lockers are cages and unless you close your bag items could be pulled from them. Beds are comfy and communal area is good. Location is perfect, right in centr

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Heyy thanks a lot for your review, it's really nice to know that you had a great time in Barcelona and enjoyed our place!! We are really happy that you found our bar staff friendly and easy to chat, for sure the reception staff would be as friendly as the bar if you got the chance to meet then! Thanks again and see you next time!!

The wifi didn't work very well but the place was filled with young people! Right by the touring busses which was perfect and about an 8euro cab ride from port Olympico.

Very large hostel. Great facilities and great cheap food. This would be a great place for a group but as a solo traveler it was a bit difficult to meet people outside of my room.

Wifi is appalling, particularly in rooms. The cafe a useful asset, particularly since breakfast is basically a no-show - officially runs till 10 but effectively runs until the food runs out, and no more is provided! An odd system meaning many people who pay for breakfast and come down in time don't get any! The hostel is in a great location though and the rooms are good, particularly if you are lucky enough to have one with a sofa in on the 5th floor.

Near the connection hot-spot Placa de Cataluna, from where the whole city is open to explore. I'm glad I had two nights, because you could easily spend a week. Proven St Christopher concept; free breakfast, free WiFi and a bar downstairs from where good food can be ordered. Great atmosphere during a WC fotball game!

We love frank!! :)

We Love Frank Too!!! We will show this review to him for sure!!! Thank you girls:D

My friend and I stayed in a 8 bed mixed dorm and it really beautiful and the bathroom was really nice!

• 29th Jun 2014

Great location, really comfy beds, only complaints really are the breakfast and the showers. The showers run for 15 seconds and then turn off so you have to keep pressing the button, and the hot water runs out quickly, and the breakfast is simple but what makes it bad is the taste - it tastes like cardboard.

I couldn't connect to Wi-Fi network during my hole stay, even knowing the staff told me that Wi-Fi was working. It was impossible for most of us.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

The bar makes this place so good, still as a single traveller it's not the easiest place to meet people and I'm quite outgoing. The hostel itself is what a hostel needs to be but nothing too crash hot. Staff essentially didnt exist. Still I had a pretty good stay and would stay here every time I came to Barca

Do yourself a favour & stay here. Perfect location, great atmosphere and super clean! Stayed here twice already & I'll be back again!

YESSS! Do yourself a favor a come back for more to any of our locations!, would be as awesome as this one!!!

I really enjoyed my stay here!! I will be coming to this hostel when I return to Barcelona. What made my stay so fantastic was definitely the other people I met- maybe the lack of wifi in the rooms is at first a bit annoying, but being in the lobby so much helped me meet people. Plus, the discount at the restaurant downstairs was pretty helpful when I didn't wanna go out too far. Overall good time here, staff is really helpful and the people who stay here are usually great :+)

• 24th Jun 2014

The biggest hostel I have ever stayed at. As a solo traveller, hard to meet people as its so big. Great place thou.

Location is great- right next to La Rambla, Plaza Catalunya, and a usable metro line. We liked the individual bed curtains, outlets, and lights, as these made your bed a more comfortable place. However, food at breakfast runs out earlier than expected and staff members could be a bit friendlier.

Fix up the wash area and add some fridges to the kitchen and this hostel would literally be perfect!

Disappointed in the lack of a kitchen. Otherwise great hostel.

Great location but its not very clean since the linen made me feel itchy!!

It was awesome! Great location, very easy to find right in the center of Barcelona. The vibe was so fun, young

• 17th Jun 2014

Wi fi didnt work in the room. Staff werent friendly. I use to work at a hostel and its important to always smile and be friendly no matter the situation. But here the front desk reception were cold and unpersonable. Bathrooms were clean.