St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Maybe the best location in the city.

Really good, I recomed it!

Thanks!! See you later!

St. Christophers Barcelona is in my opinion the beats all the rest over europe it helps that it is in an amazing city but it is in itself really fantastic and at a great price, they do have an area to prepare and dine in if you dont want to eat at belushi's witch is great but i wouldnt say its a kitchen though. Washing machine has a tendancy to eat your money but the reception are more than happy to rectify the error on the machine. I will definitely be back.

• 18th Jan 2014

Thanks a lot for your review, it will help us to improve our facility's! Machines!!! yeah that laundry machine could turns really sneaky sometimes! haha we are happy to know that you had a great time, greetings from all the Barcelona a team.

Tiny rooms, unable to control the temperature in the rooms (we were baking!), poorly planned hostel.

the best hostel in spain. thumbs up!

Thank you A LOT!!!!

I arrived at St Christopher's inn - Barcelona, and was really impressed with the hostel and the facilities. It's simply GREAT. There's absolutely everything that someone away from home needs! The staff works hard and everyone is so nice. They really try to go the extra mile. I had such a fantastic time that I'm really planning to return to Europe soon and will stay at St Christopher's inn again, wherever there's one of their branches!

• 10th Jan 2014

Great huge hostel, for real backpackers)) one problem - my room-mates were constantly noisy and did not give me rest. Better book small or single rooms. Lockers are provided for a fee, the kitchen is very small. But the bar is very fun. In addition, it is genius to make curtains for each bed. This creates individual space, the same with lamp! Guys at the reception are smart and сute)))))))))) Hello, guys!))) Thank you for all!

Thanks a lot for your great review, we do really care about our guests feedback. Warm hug from all the Barcelona staff, especially the reception guys!!! ;-)

What an amazing staff! They helped us with everything we needed. Take the free walking tour!

• 30th Dec 2013

Thanks for leaving a review, hope you are well.

Staff could be more helpful. But overall, nice place.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Morocco

Thanks for your review, we are working on that! Hope to see you later!

Great place! Close to the metro, Placa de Catalunya, La Rambla and other sites. WiFi was good, bathrooms were clean and the lockers were nice and large.

Thanks, See you soon!

really nice, I would really stay again in that hostel

Hope to see you back soon!!

Due to joint 2 bunk beds (total bed is 4), it makes uncomfortable on vibration. When one shakes on the bed, the left 3 ppl will effect to this annoy. In direct light at ceiling of bedroom are set in sleeping compartment, make upper level can't sleep till switch off.

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • Thailand

Thanks for your review, we do really care about our guests feedback to make us improve our facility's.

Fantastic ! So Good I'm going back again !!!

• 14th Dec 2013

See you soon!!!!

Second time at a st christopers, and definitely the last. Doing a single load of laundry was a nightmare and the staff couldn't be bothered to help. And generally just too big of a hostel for a solo traveller.

Great location in the middle of the city. The beds are great with curtains and lights. The worst part would be the facilities with a 'kitchen' that contained only a microwave and the push button showers which weren't always hot and only lasted 7 seconds or so. Staff were helpful and bar was great. The price was really good for what you get and I would stay here again

Thanks for leaving a review, We read all the reviews guests leave and us the comments to improve our facilities. We are sorry there was a problem with the hot water during your stay we managed to resolve the it. We hope you stay was still a good one.

Really had an great time St Christopher's!! Will definitely go back if I have the chance.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • South Africa

Hope to see you again!!! Have fun in Amsterdam!!!!

Me and my friends had a great time at the hostel, although the bedroom was extremely warm with the heating. The staff was friendly and always helpful. I would definitely recommend it.

Thanks for leaving us a review we do really care about all our costumers reviews and comments!

Perfect :)

Thanks, You are perfect too!!!!

Everything was sooo great! Clean room clean beds! they have breakfast ! They clean everywhere every minute!

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Turkey

Glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again sometime.

If there's no eating in the lounge, please post a sign. I was rudely lectured by a tall guy with facial hair. I bought outside food&ate it in the lounge instead of the bar because it's deemed rude to eat your food in another establishment. I was thirsty&as I had already paid for breakfast from the bar, I went down to get a drink.That's when the guy rudely told me I can't bring my drink up. I didn't mind that he said I can't take the drink up, I didn't like that he was mean about it.