St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

Really nice hostel, close to main road of pubs, a bit far to clubs though. Clean and safe place to stay. However breakfast wasn't refilled and closed before 10, so if you want to it, better wake up early :)

Hey there, We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall and will be sure to keep a better eye on our breakfast stocks - it can happen that people take sandwiches for the rest of the day, which we're totally ok with, Thanks for writing either way,

Rooms were very well air conditioned during crazy heat wave. Water pressure and temperature in showers we're very temperamental- too hot or non existent

for four nights my bed didn't get any service , one night electricity was cut on my room and I wake up have long day outside with no charge for my mobile ,, last night get problem in electricity and my charger burned due to populated electricity flow ,, location amazing , easy to make friendship , very poor breakfast just location is amazing

The bathrooms were dirty, which I know isn't 100% the hostel's fault since people were just not cleaning after themselves, but I just wish it was cleaner and smelled nicer. The AC in the room I stayed in was broken, so it was too hot to be able to sleep. Eventually, someone came to fix it, but it only worked for one night. First night I came, reception was very welcoming. The next few days, they weren't as friendly when answering my questions, so it made me not want to ask any more questions.

Top hostel, everything was clean, no issues whatsoever. Only the wifi connection was crappy in the rooms.

Friendly staff, always willing to help! Great facilities, clean toilets and plenty of showers (bit smelly)! Bar and organised club nights with discount! Perfect location also!

Better directions to laundry facilities A kettle in common room Better showers

Awesome hostel made lifelong friends and had a killer time

The hostel was located right off the main square, Placa de Catalyuna. It was close to transportation, shops and Las Ramblas, which was full of restaurants and markets. I will definitely stay here again.

Loved my stay here! Welcome meeting was good fun, a pretty social hostel. Location was amazing and free breakfast! Definitely recommend and would stay here again.

Wifi should be much better

• 18th Aug 2015

The best generator hostel we stayed in (Also stayed in London Bridge and Paris). Great atmosphere happening in the bar, dorms are set up great with curtains on each one and ammenities are clean. The only disappointment with all generator hostels are their taps in the shower, surely they could go for longer then 20 seconds.

Everything was great except for the breakfast it looked very average, we chose to go out instead.

The hostel was in a great location. I liked the idea of the lock up cages under the beds. Some of your staff members are exceptionally friendly and others could do with an intensive course on customer service including how to smile. A shelf of some description next to the dorm beds would be very handy to place things at night.

This was my first stay in st christopher and it was amazing. From the atmosphere to the clean rooms and bathrooms. He stay if is nice. The people staying there are all interesting. This is a a young croud (22-30) the music is downstairs, the rooms are all isolated from noise so you wont be disturbed. This place is always clean. Its close to all locations. The food is very good for a cheap price. I will go back for sure!

This is a hostel that is running off of awards it won two years ago- it is impersonal, staff are rude and unaccomadating, lacks atmosphere, major motivation is profit. I would not stay again and would not recommend it to others.

Loved this hostel. The location is great for getting around the city. The room we had was an 8-bed dorm, and it was spacious enough to accomodate all of us. Each bed had a curtain you could pull across for privacy at night which I appreciated. Lockers are under the beds and have plenty of room for all your stuff. Bathrooms are just down the hall and basic, but sufficient. Breakfast included and is of the average quality for a hostel (toast, cereal, fruit, coffee, juice).

Sweet hostel. Sick bar. Was an awesome time.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel is great to meet other travelers! It's super central right next to La Rambla. They have events every night and there's a bar next door to easily mingle with people. You get your own locker and every bed has a curtain + outlet, which is really nice. Their security can be a bit too uptight at times. The free breakfast is a huge plus(if you wake up for it!). People were getting stuff Stølen out of their rooms a lot, though.

I loved the location and the staff. I liked that the beds had curtains on them for privacy and to block the light. I did not like that the showers only turned on for 10seconds at a time and in was very disappointed by the breakfast.