St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Perfect :)

Thanks, You are perfect too!!!!

Everything was sooo great! Clean room clean beds! they have breakfast ! They clean everywhere every minute!

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Turkey

Glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again sometime.

If there's no eating in the lounge, please post a sign. I was rudely lectured by a tall guy with facial hair. I bought outside food&ate it in the lounge instead of the bar because it's deemed rude to eat your food in another establishment. I was thirsty&as I had already paid for breakfast from the bar, I went down to get a drink.That's when the guy rudely told me I can't bring my drink up. I didn't mind that he said I can't take the drink up, I didn't like that he was mean about it.

the corridors are smelly (they stink) and the room has no ventilation, so when it is full, it stinks. The staff doesn´t now much about the neighbourghhood, or were to have lunch or anything arround. they are really nice though. location is great.

This hostel was so good. I didn't know if hostels got better in the last few years or it was just this one. But it might just be this one. Staff were great and really helpful. Place was clean and you get a full breakfast in the morning which you probably wouldn't be able to get for any less than what the hostel cost. Don't be fooled by the price, this is one of the cleanest and nicest hostels I have stayed in.

• 20th Nov 2013

Love St Christopher's! The best location!

We love you too!!!

Very happy with the accommodations - and the location was perfect! Very nice beds and I loved the ensuite bathrooms.

Glad you had a good stay, come back soon!!

Good, clean hostel. Spacious rooms. Charging point next to each bed and cosy mattresses, with curtans on each bed. The breakfast is elaborate with cornflakes, milk, fruits, bread, etc. They have a good bar, with a 25% off for in-house guests.. location is very good.. close to city square. We stayed here for one night and it was a good, pleasant stay.

Thanks for staying with us!!!

We didn't know what to expect. Having stayed at the St. Christopher's in London and not liking it, we were trying to avoid going to another St. Christopher's. But the pictures looked so great! So we caved, and just booked it. And I'm so happy we did! The location is absolutely perfect! It was spotless, the breakfast was good, and the staff were helpful. It is definitely good bang for your buck! Would return in a heartbeat!

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Check out our other hostels in Europe too!!

Very nice location and good breakfast and clean. Especially,I liked breakfast!!!

Glad You enjoyed you stay!!! :-)

In general is a good place, but have to improve the attendant! The bathrooms need be clean more frequently. Everytime the trash was full and the place of showers have a bad smell. The girl about the bed above of me spilled an smelly liquid in the wall (or whatever it is, I prefer not to imagine, perhaps vomiting) and go out. I asked (kindly) to the cleaning attendant if she can clean it, she said that will do, but finished the cleaning and go out without do anything about this.

Sorry to hear that the cleaner forgot to help you. Feel free to let the reception know if you need further help, they will do their best to make your stay as comfortable a possible.

It was perfectly located for all the main sites in Barcelona and the tour buses as well for the city. The hostel was very clean and I really liked that the beds were closed off by curtains, so you felt like you has your own space in the room.

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Next time why not try the free tour that picks up from the reception at 10:30am every morning

No proper kitchen or living room for the guests. Only a microwave and a tiny oven. It is impossible to cook there. Not being able to stay in the common areas after 23pm is really a shame. There are times you just want to stay inside and talk to your friends, but that there was not an option. I could not drink my drinks in the bar, nor could order to eat in the "living room" in the first floor. The staf is poorely trained and assigned me a room that was already full. That is a big security issue.

Hi thanks for leaving a review. We close the common area at night to keep the hostel quiet for the guests who are trying to sleep. Feel free to get involved with the party down stairs that keeps going until 2am every night. Sorry that someone was in your bed when you checked in, sometimes other guests take beds that are not allocated to them.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Was supposed to have stayed there for five nights, ended up staying there for two weeks. The nightlife is awesome!

HA HA HA, great to have you stay with us. Come back and hang out again sometime.

What a great place to stay in Barcelona. Just a block from both the metro and regional, the whole city is at your fingertips; that is if you decide not to just walk down La Rambla or any of the other awesome streets that will take you to the beach or a restaurant within minutes of the hostel. The beds are comfy, showers hot and noise pretty quiet all things considered. Two recommendations: The hot wing challenge at Bulushi's and Teresa Carles restaurant just down jovellanos st both awesome.

YES!!!!! Get involved with the hot wing challenge!!!!!

Great location, great bar and great atmosphere. One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Period.

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Come back again sometime!!!

12 bed dorms have very uncomfortable stairs on bunks, 2 bathrooms for 12 girls can be tricky at times!

Great accommodation for a few days in Barcelona. The atmosphere is unique and services are all top notch! Hostel neat, clean and very well organized. It will be my point of reference for future trips to the city. 10 +++++++

Great you enjoyed your stay. See you next time!!

new hostel, clean hostel, kind staff ! but they have some uncomfortable things. We can not find Wi-Fi signals in the room(not all rooms but many rooms). and sometimes no hot water !!!!!! and we can not use any tables at night. and Lack of cooking utensils !

Thanks for leaving a review, We were unaware that there was a problem with the WIFI signal and are looking into it. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

This hostel especially nice in female dormitory rooms, that is a little bit more space, than the common dormitories which is quite crowd. The design of bed is good with curtain so have some privacy. I do not like the shower, water is little, right top above head, There is one maintaince staff Marko who is very nice to help me computer problem. otherwise staffs of front desk are ok, quite official distant feeling, Conculsion this hostel is commercial, lack of warm atmosphere.

Thanks for leaving a review, Marcos is GREAT!!! we´ll tell him you said hi!!!!