St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

1920 Total Reviews

My friend and I stayed in a 8 bed mixed dorm and it really beautiful and the bathroom was really nice!

• 29th Jun 2014

Great location, really comfy beds, only complaints really are the breakfast and the showers. The showers run for 15 seconds and then turn off so you have to keep pressing the button, and the hot water runs out quickly, and the breakfast is simple but what makes it bad is the taste - it tastes like cardboard.

I couldn't connect to Wi-Fi network during my hole stay, even knowing the staff told me that Wi-Fi was working. It was impossible for most of us.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

The bar makes this place so good, still as a single traveller it's not the easiest place to meet people and I'm quite outgoing. The hostel itself is what a hostel needs to be but nothing too crash hot. Staff essentially didnt exist. Still I had a pretty good stay and would stay here every time I came to Barca

Do yourself a favour & stay here. Perfect location, great atmosphere and super clean! Stayed here twice already & I'll be back again!

YESSS! Do yourself a favor a come back for more to any of our locations!, would be as awesome as this one!!!

Comfortable beds and everything you'd want from a hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay here!! I will be coming to this hostel when I return to Barcelona. What made my stay so fantastic was definitely the other people I met- maybe the lack of wifi in the rooms is at first a bit annoying, but being in the lobby so much helped me meet people. Plus, the discount at the restaurant downstairs was pretty helpful when I didn't wanna go out too far. Overall good time here, staff is really helpful and the people who stay here are usually great :+)

• 24th Jun 2014

The biggest hostel I have ever stayed at. As a solo traveller, hard to meet people as its so big. Great place thou.

Location is great- right next to La Rambla, Plaza Catalunya, and a usable metro line. We liked the individual bed curtains, outlets, and lights, as these made your bed a more comfortable place. However, food at breakfast runs out earlier than expected and staff members could be a bit friendlier.

Fix up the wash area and add some fridges to the kitchen and this hostel would literally be perfect!

Disappointed in the lack of a kitchen. Otherwise great hostel.

Great location but its not very clean since the linen made me feel itchy!!

It was awesome! Great location, very easy to find right in the center of Barcelona. The vibe was so fun, young

• 17th Jun 2014

Wi fi didnt work in the room. Staff werent friendly. I use to work at a hostel and its important to always smile and be friendly no matter the situation. But here the front desk reception were cold and unpersonable. Bathrooms were clean.

Most awful kitchen I've ever seen but popular bar and lots of hang out space. Way too big for a solo traveler but has a fun atmosphere if you're in a group. Breakfast was okay but badly organised, had an okay time

Big place, lots of coming and going, clean rooms, great rolling lockers under the beds, common area is a bar that closes, so no place to go after 2 am. Staff is good but always busy with people. Curtains on beds are helpful if your sleep schedule is during the day. Easy access to metro and train station. Food in bar is good but not exactly cheap.

The facilities were nice and the location was also good! but the staffs in reception were always busy and breakfast was okay. And the air conditioner was always operating so the room was too cold. Sometimes it was good but I feel like catching a cold if I stay longer in inside. Anyway, there were lots of people so you can make many friends easily.

Never thing about another hostel, i spent my best time in this hostel i will never forget it every thing was amazing. Staff hostel location the atmosphere at the bar u can make many friends there and its in center walking distance to every where. I cant wait to go back i was feeling so sad to leave it but i suppose to go back .

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Iraq

Location is good, but the system was horrible. I made a reservation for 2 days, but the staff said what I couldn't stay same room for 2 days because a group made a reservation. so next day I had to check out and didn't have any room from 11 to 2, and check in again. And wifi didn't work at 4th floor.

Great atmosphere overall! Definitely would stay again. Only complaint is that the showers were cold more than half the time.