St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

St. Christopher's is the only hostel I have stayed in that has managed to combine great facilities with great atmosphere. The staff is amazing and helpful, the lounge areas are clean and comfortable and the bar area is has great food and cheap drinks. I would recommend these hostels to anyone.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Check out our other hostels across Europe on BOOKBEDS.COM

Overall it was fine, but the bathrooms were always pretty dirty, and there was no hot water on our last night. The free breakfast was pretty great! Although, as I am gluten intolerant, it would be nice if the cereals were labeled so I could check if they were something I could eat.

Thanks for leaving a review, We have cleaners on site 24hrs so please let the reception know if there are any bathrooms which need a spruce up and the will arrange it. If you have dietary requirements let our bar staff know and they will gladly let you know what ingredients are in the food we serve.

Great place, at best location possible. Breakfast is very good and cheap. Rooms are clean and very secure. Each bed has its own locker underneath it. They are huge and you can keep all your stuff in them. Value for money is the best I could find so far. Staff is nice and friendly, but not that helpful. I guess they are just too tired of making check-in/out 24/7., which is comprehensible, since the hostel is super busy.

Incredible place to stay. Great bedrooms. Shower facilities are good. Great food on the downstairs bar. Super friendly staff and have a person who will come pick u up from the bar and take out to a club of that's what u choose. Overall great hostel would recommend.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Thanks for leaving a review, Glad you enjoyed your stay with us!!!

Highly recommend to anyone heading to Barcelona. Right near all the main tourist attractions. 10/10.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Thanks for the great review, Hope to see you again sometime!

This was a great hostel to stay in Barcelona. It's a huge hostel and it was nice having a huge locker for your stuff. Great location and comfy beds. Only negative was the showers and bathrooms were not very clean

Glad you enjoyed your stay! We have cleaners on site 24hrs a day. If you notice anything that needs a spruce up let out reception staff know and they will arrange it for you.

More than awesome location, 1 minute walk to La Rambla!!!, very well arranged facilities and great atmosphere! Staff was very very helpful with our questions. We missed them in Madrid, I hope they will start St Christopher's Inn in every main tourist attracting location! I'd stay there without hesitation

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Maybe one day we will have a Hostel in Madrid too. In the mean time you should check out our other hostels across Europe.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »