St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

I stayed on a 8 beds rooms. There's a secure locker for large luggage inside the room, curtains in all beds and light spots in all beds. Bathrooms and showers are in different places so it's hard to be overcrowded. Bellucci's bar also offers good promotions for guests. And the locations is great: one block from Catalunya Square, so near the metro and Ramblas.

Due to last minute cancellation, I had to book in St Christopher's Barcelona. Bathrooms and showers could be cleanier. Not always hot water, especially when several persons are having shower at the same time. Breakfast was quite poor quality, and coffee machine was often out of order. Otherwise, very well located near Barri Gotic. Near metro and buses. Several restaurants and shops (Mango, Topshop, Desigual, etc.).

Hey thanks a lot for your review, thanks for pointing all this, we make sure to take action and fix all this details Thanks again and see you later!

Really good hostel at great location.

Heyy thanks for your review! Yes we are right in the city center!!!! See you later!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever been, it has great facilities and ambience and its location is very good as well. If you want to have a good time in Barcelona check in here!

all of plate and bowl was so dirty. most of drinks is not available. sheet had some smudge and mattress was so bad. because i could not close the terrace door in the room, in night, i was so cold

Really clean and secure with amazing location right next to la Rambla, you can walk to a lot of sights from here. The value was great, really affordable hostel and breakfast is included which is nice. The lady who checked me in was really friendly. Definitely more of a part vibe, people were coming back to the room at all hours of the night, so if that isn't your scene maybe try something different.

Hey thanks a lot for your review it's really nice to know that you had a great time and found our staff friendly! Sorry about the people coming in a out during the night at your room, we do security rounds every while to keep the control, but sometimes we can avoid this things to happen. thanks again and hope to see you back in Barcelona!

Great location right near the top of La Rambla. The kitchen is tiny and has no cooking facilities only a couple of microwaves, there is only one washing machine and one dryer for the whole hostel and they're quite expensive, the storage lockers are even more expensive. The shower stays on for 15 seconds before you have to press the button. Having said that, the beds are reasonable and you get your own power socket and light which is good

Hi, Thanks a lot for your review i will help us to improve our customer service. We don't offer kitchen facility's in none of our web pages, we only have microwaves and fridge for guest to heat and storage quick snaks or small dinners. It's true by now we just have 1 washing/dryer set up but its on the plans to get more, about the price its the same price that all the wash and dry places have around, same for lockers. Thanks for leaving us a review, and good luck on your travels!

it was not possible to open a window (in 504), the air in the room was very bad the last day. i slept in bed 1 (upper bunk) and the lights of the room where positioned right above me, this very much interrupted my sleep. nevertheless, i had a wonderfull time at st christophors inn!

Hey thanks a lot for your review it makes us really happy to know that besides the problems that you found with our facility's you still had a good time. We can't have the windows open due neighbors community legislation's, that's why we have to keep it closed. But anyway we open it from 11 to 6 pm to fresh the air in the room, and if it still stuffy we are sure if you notify to reception they'll fix the heat to get it a bit fresher. Thanks again and see you later

Great vibe, great staff, and a nice atmosphere. Wonderful Mojitos! Breakfast was meh and you should just sleep in instead of waking up for it...but hey it's free. The beds are nice especially the privacy curtain but It's hard to get any good sleep with people constantly letting the doors slam to the room at all hours of the night and early morning. The women's shower room smelled like some kind of poop mildew so I just used the men's.

it was really good!!

The hostel was clean and super nice. Even though I was in a 14 person dorm the way the rooms are designed often made me forget this fact. Breakfast was nice and the Belushi bar/restaurant area was really nice and had great food. The key card system is great for security. The location is awesome for getting around the city and there are many shops, restaurants, cafes etc.. I have already recommended this hostel to friends and would easily return!

Great facilities. Good security. You get a discount at restaurant which serves great food. Staff was helpful. Booked for party of 2, and we did not stay in same room which was slightly frustrating. good location.

My partner and I have stayed in a number of hostels from the St Christophers chain and this was by far the most modern and clean. We really enjoyed our stay and loved Belushi's as always!!!!

Great atmosphere, staff very helpful. The bar adjoining the hostel is a great place to eat and drink. The bar staff were great! Enjoyed my stay thoroughly.

• 18th Apr 2014

This hostel was amazing! One of my all-time favorite hostels -- the beds were comfortable, the staff was very helpful, and the overall atmosphere was fantasic! The walking tour was really interesting, and the bar downstairs is a wonderful place to make friends as a solo traveler, it is always packed with friendly, interesting people! Overall amazing stay, I would 100% recommend this hostel!

BEST HOSTEL EVER. Seriously , if you want to have fun , meet people and be in a comfortable hostel , with amazing location, St Christophers Barcelona is the place. Amazing staff and very clean hostel with the greatest atmosphere.

I thought the hostel was lovely. After an incredibly long plane ride, the staff were helpful beyond words, making it incredibly easy to check in. The one thing I didn't like was the upgraded breakfast option. In the morning, I didn't have any sort of direction to go to get the upgraded breakfast. More information would have been nice on this. I could have asked the staff at the time, but I was a little out of sorts.

• 17th Apr 2014

Excellent hostel, really well located next to Placa de Catalunya. Helpful staff and great amenities. No issues with toilets or showers, and all beds have lockers and curtains for privacy, as well as charge points and lamps. Hostel also has a bar and a restaurant, where you can get discounts for staying in the hostel. Definitely recommended.

have to wait a long time for the reception~maybe needa hire more staff...and awful smell in female bathroom on 5th floor

Great experience. This was only the second hostel I stayed in so I don't have much to compare it to. However I must say the staff were great, location was good as well as security. Nice sized showers where you could actually hang stuff and place to put your toiletries. Having to press the shower button every 15-20 was not a huge deal. Nice sized underbed lockers. Good drink and food specials and tapas/sangria happy hour was a great way to meet other travelers. I would def recommend to friends.

• 17th Apr 2014