St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

1930 Total Reviews

Big place, lots of coming and going, clean rooms, great rolling lockers under the beds, common area is a bar that closes, so no place to go after 2 am. Staff is good but always busy with people. Curtains on beds are helpful if your sleep schedule is during the day. Easy access to metro and train station. Food in bar is good but not exactly cheap.

The facilities were nice and the location was also good! but the staffs in reception were always busy and breakfast was okay. And the air conditioner was always operating so the room was too cold. Sometimes it was good but I feel like catching a cold if I stay longer in inside. Anyway, there were lots of people so you can make many friends easily.

Never thing about another hostel, i spent my best time in this hostel i will never forget it every thing was amazing. Staff hostel location the atmosphere at the bar u can make many friends there and its in center walking distance to every where. I cant wait to go back i was feeling so sad to leave it but i suppose to go back .

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Iraq

Location is good, but the system was horrible. I made a reservation for 2 days, but the staff said what I couldn't stay same room for 2 days because a group made a reservation. so next day I had to check out and didn't have any room from 11 to 2, and check in again. And wifi didn't work at 4th floor.

Great atmosphere overall! Definitely would stay again. Only complaint is that the showers were cold more than half the time.

Naming a Hostel after a Saint is a rather ironic thing to do, given that the things that go on in hostels usually are the completely opposite of what one might consider 'Saintly'. That being said I highly recommend this place to those who like to stay in a hostel with atmosphere but do not like being woken up at 4am.

Great hostel with the best atmosphere of the hostels I stayed at in Spain. Barcelona is an awesome city and this is the hostel to stay at if you want to make the most of it, the bar downstairs has people in it every night of the week, and everyone is looking for a good time.

Great stay, everything was amazing, the staff could have been a little more accommodating and positive, but overall I had an absolutely amazing time!

As good as you can hope for in a big city-hostel!

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

We showed up much later then we had planned and there was a very friendly staff member who helped us quickly check in and answered all of our questions.

Never seen so dirty cutlery and dishes such as those available at breakfast

Great hostel, nice breakfast and a great place to meet other people. Location is perfect, definitely recommended

This place is really cool and atmosphere was amazing.

Great hostel, very nice location and infrastructure. The only problem was that showers didn't have how water many times (a couple of times they did). Highly recommended!

Brilliant location, wonderful staff and great facilities, including a very social area. One of my best memories of a 3-4 month European escapade. I lost my phone and wallet after a big night out and 2 days later the staff has found it for me and was returned with every single cent of the 200€ cash that was in there. Couldn't ask for a better hostel really. Recommend!

Thank you very much for this wonderful review, It makes us super happy to know that our staff was there to help you and the bad experience that you had that "big night out" was compensated at the end. Feel free to stay with us again here or in any of our locations, We would love to have you back!!! Thanks again and see you next time! Warm Hug from all the Barcelona Team.

The shower facilities smelled horrible! The rest was good or excelent.

Hello, thanks a lot for your review. We are really sorry if you found that our showers smelled horrible, even when we cleaned constantly. We will make sure to increase our showers/toilets audits to increase our standards. At least the rest was good or excellent :), hopefully when you come back EVERYTHING will be Excellent!!! Kind Regards Barcelona Team

It was one of the best hostels i've ever been. It isin a perfect location, clean, lot of cool guys in the common area and good to hang out with them or just enjoy a silence corner.

• 31st May 2014

Heyy thanks a lot for your review it makes us really happy to know that you had a great time and enjoyed your time in Barcelona!

Really nice hostel and an amazing location! The food and drinks at the bar are too notch and the staff are really friendly! I would recommend it for anyone looking to stay in Barcelona

Belushi's was an awesome place to hang out, everyone was super friendly. Great atmosphere.

Heyy thanks, it's really nice to know that you had a great time at Belushi's! come back for more!!!

Great place, friendly staff, great atmosphere..definetelly a place to stay.