St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

1906 Total Reviews

This place is really cool and atmosphere was amazing.

Great hostel, very nice location and infrastructure. The only problem was that showers didn't have how water many times (a couple of times they did). Highly recommended!

Brilliant location, wonderful staff and great facilities, including a very social area. One of my best memories of a 3-4 month European escapade. I lost my phone and wallet after a big night out and 2 days later the staff has found it for me and was returned with every single cent of the 200€ cash that was in there. Couldn't ask for a better hostel really. Recommend!

Thank you very much for this wonderful review, It makes us super happy to know that our staff was there to help you and the bad experience that you had that "big night out" was compensated at the end. Feel free to stay with us again here or in any of our locations, We would love to have you back!!! Thanks again and see you next time! Warm Hug from all the Barcelona Team.

The shower facilities smelled horrible! The rest was good or excelent.

Hello, thanks a lot for your review. We are really sorry if you found that our showers smelled horrible, even when we cleaned constantly. We will make sure to increase our showers/toilets audits to increase our standards. At least the rest was good or excellent :), hopefully when you come back EVERYTHING will be Excellent!!! Kind Regards Barcelona Team

It was one of the best hostels i've ever been. It isin a perfect location, clean, lot of cool guys in the common area and good to hang out with them or just enjoy a silence corner.

• 31st May 2014

Heyy thanks a lot for your review it makes us really happy to know that you had a great time and enjoyed your time in Barcelona!

Really nice hostel and an amazing location! The food and drinks at the bar are too notch and the staff are really friendly! I would recommend it for anyone looking to stay in Barcelona

Belushi's was an awesome place to hang out, everyone was super friendly. Great atmosphere.

Heyy thanks, it's really nice to know that you had a great time at Belushi's! come back for more!!!

Great place, friendly staff, great atmosphere..definetelly a place to stay.

This hostel is very large with lots of young people. They have a giant bar and food area. If you want to meet a lot of people and party, this is a place for you. If you're looking for a quiet and relaxing place, I would not recommend this place. The beds are nice and clean and have privacy. There are communal showers and bathrooms on every floor for men and women which were clean.

• 26th May 2014

Hey thanks a lot for your review it's really nice to know that you had a good time in Barcelona and enjoyed our Hostel. thanks again and see you later!

SMALL kitchen- 1 mini bar fridge, no stove or oven. Stuffy rooms with no ventilation- they lock the windows at night. Unhygienic bathrooms. Slow reception service. But great bar and good location.

Hey thanks for your review, we do really care about our customers feedback to help us improve our service. About the kitchen you are right it's really small, this is why we don't offer kitchen facility's in any of our web sites, we just provide two fridges and a microwave for guests to storage and have quick snacks. We apologize if you found the room stuffy, did you notified to reception? For sure our staff would be more than willing to help you and get the air con colder. Thanks again.

The Hostel was overbooked for the second night. That was a bit of a disappointment. I only stayed in Barcelona for 2 nights and I had to sacrifice precious time to check-out and check-in again in another hostel. On the other hand, I was glad to leave, because in the morning the water in the showers was cold.

Great and fresh hostel, love the bar downstairs! It has really good food too. The staff and breakfast are nice. The only downside is that the rooms are either way too hot or ice cold

Heyy thanks a lot for your review we do really care about all our customers comments to help us improve, in this case our facility's. Did you notified reception about the temperature in your room? for sure the staff would be willing to help you and find the right temperature! Thanks again and see you next time!

Excellent XXL hostel with free breakfast....and right next to metro station, bus stop for Airport Express. Definitely recommend it. The only flip side I can think of is the free wifi in the dorm was fluctuating. Else one of the fantastic stay..!

Hello thanks for your kind review and your comments it makes us really happy to know that you had a great time! About the wifi, it just get overload when there is many people connected to the same router, but it gets fixed as simple as rebooting the router, for sure if you notify this to reception they would be happy to help you and fix this situation. Thanks again and see you later!

Large hotel-like hostel just off the main square, walking distance to airport bus, Metro and La Rambla. Elevatorc.Free Wi-Fi in dorms. Curtained cubicles for bunks, each with its own light and plugs. Security cage for your suitcase under the bunk. You don't feel crowded This is part of a chain of St. Christopher's hostels found in other cities. Good facilities in good locations. I would choose again, but hate the loud Belushi's bar that goes with each one.

The hostel has exceeded my expectations. Organized, clean, good beds and helpful staff. Perfect to me.

Took awhile for the showers to have heated water, and wifi was slightly unstable. But on the whole not too bad.

Thanks for your review, we had some problems with the showers during this week but the maintenance crew was aware and worked on that. Thanks again and see you later!

I stay at St. Christopher's because of the great location, and how easy it is to meet people. I've had a great time on every occasion I've stayed at this chain of hostels.

Amazing, thanks for your review so nice to know that you had a great time! See you next time >)

Love the bunks. They have black out curtains to shut out the light. Makes me sleep much better and not feel disturbed. The lockers under the beds are a little bit loud when you pull them out. This place attracts a lot of young travelers. Came across a lot of drunk a-holes who were being a bit racist. Energetic atmosphere but I wish they had more outgoing activities to really push meeting new people.

Hostel is in a great location. It's attached to a very affordable bar. Overall good experience. No complaints.

Hey, thanks alot for your review these are the comments we love to read! we look forward to seeing you again!

The hostel was a bit big for my taste. Compared to other hostels it was difficult to meet and mingle as a lone traveler. The beds are sectioned off and secluding, making it hard to socialize with roommates. There are few opportunities organized by the hostel to meet others. The front desk moves slowly, but also doesn't offer much advice on places to see around the city unless really prompted for them.